What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Nistel944

Reputation score
hello, I need help does anyone have Kasumi Todoh, and Mai Natsume but from this edit/version ?
Thanks in advance!

Qw1

Reputation score
This may be a stupid question but how do you get the game?

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
hello, I'm trying to rebuild my mugen roster and I'm looking for decent kuromaru_choke or similar kuromaru compatible victims, is there a good resource to search for them?
do you mean horuakuti's kuromaru?
only miyako was compatible with choke, and recently someone made a iari version compatible with it too, should be the latest one uploaded on mugenryona iirc
though that iari doesn't have like all the variations
miyako has a different facial expression for every level, escape bar level, stun bar level, psych level and so on
that iari DOES work it's just she has less variations or like resorts to default ones

other victims compatible with that kuromaru are kotaro kazama, princess athena, saki tsuzura, ange ushiromiya, and i think some kira?
but sadly they're not compatible with the CHOKE itself, just with the mechanics of that kuromaru like stun psych and so on with missionary and mating press positions

here's my collection and as you might notice there's a fuckton of versions of each character, that's because on each release he changed something lol

and here's my collection of kuromarus

for example during the kissing in some kuromaru version it's normal kissing but in another the girl is like moved so it looks like he is instead doing a cunnilingus
that's why i keep old versions

as far as iari goes you should just grab the latest one from mugenryona though

mrpoppit

Reputation score
do you mean horuakuti's kuromaru?
only miyako was compatible with choke, and recently someone made a iari version compatible with it too, should be the latest one uploaded on mugenryona iirc
though that iari doesn't have like all the variations
miyako has a different facial expression for every level, escape bar level, stun bar level, psych level and so on
that iari DOES work it's just she has less variations or like resorts to default ones

other victims compatible with that kuromaru are kotaro kazama, princess athena, saki tsuzura, ange ushiromiya, and i think some kira?
but sadly they're not compatible with the CHOKE itself, just with the mechanics of that kuromaru like stun psych and so on with missionary and mating press positions

here's my collection and as you might notice there's a fuckton of versions of each character, that's because on each release he changed something lol

and here's my collection of kuromarus

for example during the kissing in some kuromaru version it's normal kissing but in another the girl is like moved so it looks like he is instead doing a cunnilingus
that's why i keep old versions

as far as iari goes you should just grab the latest one from mugenryona though
thank you! it's exactly what I'm looking for! is Miyako in mugenryona too? I've tried Iari and she's great

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
thank you! it's exactly what I'm looking for! is Miyako in mugenryona too? I've tried Iari and she's great
oh yeah i forgot to say that yes miyako is on mugenryona as well
it's in two files iirc since she has a big filesize, and later on there was an update that added pregnancy
i could never make that update work though for some reason and i kinda gave up lol

barnaclebill

Reputation score
Heads up, the latest upload currently to MugenRyona seems to be a joke or troll "Mugen 1.0 cheapie" created by a recent cheapie maker named Nomi. I didn't test it and I don't recall any of their work being Mathrus tier or anything harmful, but doesn't hurt to warn I suppose

Rt1999

Reputation score
this is a long shot but this is the only place i could ask

anyone saved this guy's gifs?
pixiv artist 308 who made some GREAT sprite animations of characters like maki and lucia from final fight, sailor mercury, and others
his artstyle looks oddly similar to that one of the spritework in the sailor moon h-game
https://ulmf.org/threads/sukipio-beruaku.7608/
You can search various R34 image boards for "308" or "unko" and there's some overlap with "teramussa". They were active on sobchan (nnS) for only a few years in the late 200X's, so most of their stuff is buried under newer things.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
You can search various R34 image boards for "308" or "unko" and there's some overlap with "teramussa". They were active on sobchan (nnS) for only a few years in the late 200X's, so most of their stuff is buried under newer things.
I always had like the feeling this guy was the same as the one who did that Sailor Moon ryona game
What do you think?
https://ulmf.org/threads/sukipio-beruaku.7608/
The animation style, the fact that he did plenty maki animations and a few sailor mercury ones

realBibbel

Reputation score
New here, found a mugen build from chengzi259, but don't have a baidu account, anybody here have one to check it with? (link below for those curious)

starsoldier

Reputation score
New here, found a mugen build from chengzi259, but don't have a baidu account, anybody here have one to check it with? (link below for those curious)

I downloaded it with but is password protected

Frosted Pain

Reputation score
It doesn't seem to open correctly for me for some reason.
Is there any reason for that?

edit: Figured it out, but there doesn't seem to actually be anything in it. For shame!
If i could access chengzi's builds (if they were real anyway, idk, i dont have a baidu) that'd be so good..

Last edited: