What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Sex MUGEN 2.0

From what I know, Suwako and Aya exist, but aren't out there anywhere. It's just one guy (mugen_rape on Twitter) keeping them to himself.
i'm not play twitter :l

Noka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A new version of Eri was uploaded to the uploader site. Not QUITE sure what's new about her; the readme mentions ero helper quite a bit, but nothing seems to be new.

Also, is it just me, or does kuromaru_plus not trigger the finisher? I tried using plus' finisher on Eri, and it didn't go to the special ending, but when I used Kuromaru Lite's finisher on her, it went to the ending.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

A new version of Eri was uploaded to the uploader site. Not QUITE sure what's new about her; the readme mentions ero helper quite a bit, but nothing seems to be new.

Also, is it just me, or does kuromaru_plus not trigger the finisher? I tried using plus' finisher on Eri, and it didn't go to the special ending, but when I used Kuromaru Lite's finisher on her, it went to the ending.
She's fully compatible with ero helper now, that's what the update is.

As for your kuromaru_plus problem, i have the same. Not sure what's causing it, though.

Noka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Got blocked by malware warning.

Just fyi.
Yeah, I noticed that today; a few days ago it was fine. Either it's a false alarm or it's something happening elsewhere on the website, not that page specifically. Since it's in print mode, nothing malicious should be able to do anything.

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

can't find it at all

any question how can i make those girls mind break like this video
i mean had a heart all over on her it

i had a char girls pretty much
but my rape character is so bad i have only kuromaru this one
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=647458&postcount=104

mugenhti

Demon Girl
Reputation score

As for your kuromaru_plus problem, i have the same. Not sure what's causing it, though.
there is a problem regarding the triggers for the finisher animation,since the game checks if the char being raped is Kai or not with a couple Variables,something not present on Kuro Lite.

Senoj8

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Several links I found bunch of stuff in these. Includes Rapers, Victims I have never seen before, Stages, and completely set up games.

Haven't gone through everything yet but everything I've seen so far doesn't need passwords.

Last edited:

Noka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, a lot of those are included in that link I provided a few posts ago.

Speaking of this, though...in one of those folders (not sure which), there's a Mildred Avallone in there labeled as a raper whose download link still works. Has anyone managed to get her to do ANYTHING? Because as far as I can tell, she isn't different at all from the Mildred she's edited from.

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Several links I found bunch of stuff in these. Includes Rapers, Victims I have never seen before, Stages, and completely set up games.

Haven't gone through everything yet but everything I've seen so far doesn't need passwords.

is had sakuya too sakuya and sakuya2
but is look like is a old ver because is not had picture face
in the fuck me cair skill kuromaru like this video

i really want last ver char remilia and sakuya
all i play touhou char is too old ver.

i don't know how to make sakuya and remilia
mind break like that video in 1.19 min

Last edited:

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

hmm?? something weird going on in my touhou char right now
why??
i don't know who create this touhou character
i read file inside on it but..

name who creator is not same at all
Remilia is Created by Nachel
but sakuya i dowload yesterday is created by Choiyer or Aotsuki

i remember is had that name in here

i don't what exactly this name all about
i see that link in ryona.moe Source that link in thare
(see commend no.159)

don't know what this link all about too??
can't find something about mugen hentai in his website at all :l

Noka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hm, at the bottom of page 30 there's two files, and according to Google Translate, they have these comments on them:

Alice and Suwako and nue and Marisa
Suwa Chirusurapisu beaten

So it seems at one point, Touhou characters other than Remilia and Sakuya were put on the uploader. The only question is where people uploaded them after they were deleted from the uploader.

Not even sure where to start looking to figure that out.

DarkGemini21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone send me a complete sex mugen? Mine is acting stupid and wont let me do kuro finishers. I really do not want to have to hunt down all the characters i got. (i also transferred it from windows 7 to 8.1) So if someone has the complete with all characters that are working with slime, kuro, and all other finisher monsters that be great. Also if they can help me fix my old one I'd appreciate it too. I'd be happy to share some of my collection. (game wise)

Noka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

...I think I've hit a brick wall.

ryona.moe.in/jrv4b1ku/

If Google Translate is anything to go by, filling out the authentication in that box at the bottom should lead to whatever upload site is current. And again if it's correct, clicking that link next to the buttons at the bottom leads to a page hinting at what the authentication password is. I very much doubt it's possible to just brute force one's way in, either, given that you seem to only have 9 attempts in a 24 hour period...

You'd think it'd be a lot easier to find this thing, since all it would take is one person slipping up or deciding to mention it ONCE in the period of all the threads they've had.

EDIT: Holy shit, I did it.

What you need to do is open the frame at the bottom up in a different tab/window, so you open up 'ryona.moe.in/jrv4b1ku/enter.php' in a different tab. I really recommend you use Google Chrome so you can just right click->translate, that way the selection box on the right will get translated too.

In there, Pick the one that says something about you being over 18 and being able to protect something. Then copy the big yellow text and convert it from full-width hiragana to full-width katakana. Copy and paste that into the input box, then click the button on the left.

Although that said...I have no idea why it's so hidden. Nothing spectacular seems to be contained in the links that show up when you authenticate yourself, with the only thing of interest being the "アレ" link next to 'Link'. It appears to lead to some sort of download page that asks for a username and password..

Second EDIT: I figured out the username and password. Should I post it publicly...? I only ask because the uploader often changed it, but this last change happened back sometime in 2013 and hasn't changed since.

Last edited:

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

...I think I've hit a brick wall.

ryona.moe.in/jrv4b1ku/

If Google Translate is anything to go by, filling out the authentication in that box at the bottom should lead to whatever upload site is current. And again if it's correct, clicking that link next to the buttons at the bottom leads to a page hinting at what the authentication password is. I very much doubt it's possible to just brute force one's way in, either, given that you seem to only have 9 attempts in a 24 hour period...

You'd think it'd be a lot easier to find this thing, since all it would take is one person slipping up or deciding to mention it ONCE in the period of all the threads they've had.

EDIT: Holy shit, I did it.

What you need to do is open the frame at the bottom up in a different tab/window, so you open up 'ryona.moe.in/jrv4b1ku/enter.php' in a different tab. I really recommend you use Google Chrome so you can just right click->translate, that way the selection box on the right will get translated too.

In there, Pick the one that says something about you being over 18 and being able to protect something. Then copy the big yellow text and convert it from full-width hiragana to full-width katakana. Copy and paste that into the input box, then click the button on the left.

Although that said...I have no idea why it's so hidden. Nothing spectacular seems to be contained in the links that show up when you authenticate yourself, with the only thing of interest being the "アレ" link next to 'Link'. It appears to lead to some sort of download page that asks for a username and password..

Second EDIT: I figured out the username and password. Should I post it publicly...? I only ask because the uploader often changed it, but this last change happened back sometime in 2013 and hasn't changed since.
I guess my brains is cakefarts. I can't figure out the trick to it. But if the content there is vague or not that impressive anyways, it doesn't matter much. Do tell if you find something cool there though. At least now i know how to get in, i just have to do it the right way.

Noka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It might be because there's also a timer. From what I can tell, if you don't manage to enter the right password in 2 minutes, it counts it as a failure no matter what you put in, and spits out a different yellow-colored text for you to try and solve with.

And I was wrong before. It isn't that you only have so many attempts in a 24 hour period, rather, it's that once you get it right, you have access for 24 hours before you have to authenticate yourself again. Regardless, there isn't much of interest on the site, even in the downloads section; hasn't been updated since 2013, and most of the stuff there is available elsewhere.

Senoj8

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm gonna try and put together a game with all the characters I have found so far (500+). Is there a good screenpack anyone recommend for this?

Noka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm gonna try and put together a game with all the characters I have found so far (500+). Is there a good screenpack anyone recommend for this?
For 500+...Hloader, maybe? Although I'm not sure if they use 1.1 or 1.0, so some characters may be incompatible depending on that. Then again, I don't think there are a lot of 1.1 H-characters.

Senoj8

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks I'll take a look at that one.

Also awhile back you asked about the raper version of Mildred Avallone. She has a few of kuromaru moves like the tentacle rape and dog.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have some kind of tutorial on how to insert sprites to a character, and assign these sprites to an animation? There's this guy that's been posting some really nice sprites and animations over at the ryona.moe board, and i really want to put them to use, but i have no idea where to begin or how to do it.

The ones i have in mind is the ones of Lieselotte at the very bottom.

The sprites can be found at the mugenryona.sakura uploader. The file is named "rizeM".

If anyone has it in them to do it instead, that would be super. If not, I'm willing to give it a shot myself.