What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Sex MUGEN 2.0

You don't need to convert anything.
open Sae drag and drop the gif and save as pcx or sff.
Of course if you want you can adapt them to some kuromaru palette.
but imo it's a waste of effort. 1st they are too big and if you scale them they lose quality...ofc. 2nd you can only add them as unshared since they don't share any palette from any kuro version cos there are more indexed colors (5 or 6) then any kuromaru palettes. (you nedd to modify the original kuro palette adding the missing colors)
In short words they are just a preview.

Attachments

Last edited:

mugenhti

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You don't need to convert anything.
open Sae drag and drop the gif and save as pcx or sff.
Of course if you want you can adapt them to some kuromaru palette.
but imo it's a waste of effort. 1st they are too big and if you scale them they lose quality...ofc. 2nd you can only add them as unshared since they don't share any palette from any kuro version cos there are more indexed colors (5 or 6) then any kuromaru palettes. (you nedd to modify the original kuro palette adding the missing colors)
In short words they are just a preview.
thanks for providing that file,finally i added those sprites into Ash.

Attachments

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Ah damn it, really sorry Mugenhti. Had work and the AS tourney and I completely forgot about this. Glad you found some help and the sprites though. Thanks for the sprites though Judael; I was looking for a non-cum version to prepare Bao for a pre-cum internal anim just like mugen_rape's vids. Trying to follow Neo's instructions but work, other commitments, and simply trying to find the time and effort to understand the coding for anims (i.e. learning explods) is strenuous.

Last edited:

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Can I get a link for Ero-Helper? The link on the first post won't download for me.

mugenhti

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can I get a link for Ero-Helper? The link on the first post won't download for me.
the pass is the usual ryona2

btw,another Ash preview ,no major changes expected and will be released this weekend.

Last edited:

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Seems there's another ero_helper named ero_helper_gs on the ryona uploader now. There's a folder in it that's named "dummy" and within the dummy folder is a password protected zip file. I cannot for the life of me figure out the password for it, anyone else mind giving it a shot?

Last edited:

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I was just about to ask that. Also how do you get Ero_Helper_GS to work? Al lit does is make the target trip when you use anything.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I think it's supposed to work with the "dummy" character that's included. The only problem is that the dummy seems to be lacking every single sprite. I even tried opening it in fighter factory, but that didn't work at all. There's some sample pictures in the Ero Helper folder, showing Dizzy in all the moves, so i guess she's the dummy character or something...?

WBGrock

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I believe the "ero helper" sets are just sketches to show you where to put the Male parts when building your own Hentai characters. Kinda like an enhanced stick figure pencil sketch before filling out the character. It's not actually a character, but a resource.

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So how the hell do you get Futanari Sexy Maxine to do anything? I know its not the best looking character but dammit I'm frustrated now.

I know she has raper animations, but does she not have any ability to pull them off? I can't see at all how you do them and I'm scouring the command list.

Last edited:

mugenhti

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So how the hell do you get Futanari Sexy Maxine to do anything? I know its not the best looking character but dammit I'm frustrated now.

I know she has raper animations, but does she not have any ability to pull them off? I can't see at all how you do them and I'm scouring the command list.
i think some CNS files are missing.i found this one who has the missing CNS files

Attachments

Last edited:

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Great, thanks.

Any idea how to trigger Animation 2 from the sex animations? The one where the futa is on top.

mugenhti

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Great, thanks.

Any idea how to trigger Animation 2 from the sex animations? The one where the futa is on top.
i think you mean the animation on the image below,i did check all the CNS and none required that one so i changed animation 9100 to 9101 on statedef 6260 of revcow_fuck.txt CNS to see it on game.
Code:
[State 10600,1]
type = Explod
trigger1 = Time = 0
id = 10601
ownpal = 0
sprpriority = -9
pos = 0, 0
postype = p1
bindtime = -1
anim = 9101;9100
removetime = -2
scale = 1, 1

Attachments

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Nice work, but I think the top down state would be better, no?

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah it does. Don't suppose you can uploaded that version? Or how do I edit it myself?

Shame all this work isn't for an actually good looking character. :rolleyes:

mugenhti

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah it does. Don't suppose you can uploaded that version? Or how do I edit it myself?

Shame all this work isn't for an actually good looking character. :rolleyes:
here is the edited char

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sorry for the late thanks, got another question.

0D_Birdie came out with some sprites for Dizzy, a .air and .sff file. How do I add them to Dizzy?