What's new

SIM [Seismic] 狼少女といっしょ Liru The Werewolf

Nuclear Reactor

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [Seismic] 狼少女といっしょ Liru The Werewolf

Holy crap this game's still alive roflmao.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wow its was only 3 months (?) thats isnt enought to put it in necro...:rolleyes:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Simple fact he's making it english-friendly at launch will earn him all the $ he wants for ever and ever (coughAkaburfansgetoutofherecough) ...... Also lol @ what they say ("I'm a faithful doggy", "Boobs sighted", ...)

THE HYPE IS BACK AND REAL (that "...coming soon" on the ending and the tiny 80% in the corner will burn me away in angst until I can get my hands on this game :eek:)

Raredragon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Gonna download the demo to see the hype. Believe it or not I've never played this game even if everyone in /hgg/ is talking about it for ages.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Announced in August 2014 for a late October release, got delayed 3 times to late December 2014, seismic went sick and silent most of 2015, last update in August was him wondering if he should continue or burn it all down, then came the late November revival and this week's new demo to "phoenix back" into pure awesomeness.

The 1st demo was just the intro door opener, strip her top and get wacked and a shorter bath scene with nothing to do in there .....

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, holy mother of God... should I let myself get all excited again?

This guy's animation skills are simply astounding. There is no way in hell I won't buy this if it ever gets released. Sooooo glad I clicked on this thread. Err, wait a minute, now I have to wait? Maybe, I shouldn't have clicked on this thread :p

Raredragon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Besides the obvious blue balls placeholder blowjob scene, everything else seems well done

PrivacyPls

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There is hope! Yes! YES!

maho

Demon Girl
Reputation score

holy crap! still alive?! long time ago I forgot about this game, now Im back to the hype...

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

seems to be aiming for an early 2016 release also seismic has mentioned the use of mic support or what he calls "Shout!".

has a video showing it in action seems fun although don't have a mic

If no-one knows Liru is from an anime Renkin Sankyuu Magical Pokaan from way back in 2006.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

LIRU'S HAPPENING

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Some GIGANTIC end of year update on blog ...... Way too big to Google it out. Some photos here and there worth mentioning : his waifu beats him, changing his CPU around, checking SSD speeds, some crab thingy, some kinda "crap+stuff" changes into more moonrunes and whatever that is he's keeping in his fishtank (most likely an eel).

fagballs

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Some GIGANTIC end of year update on blog ...... Way too big to Google it out. Some photos here and there worth mentioning : his waifu beats him, changing his CPU around, checking SSD speeds, some crab thingy, some kinda "crap+stuff" changes into more moonrunes and whatever that is he's keeping in his fishtank (most likely an eel).
Akabur's alter ego?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Akabur trolls around on $10k/month for a year, this dude got "sick" for about 6 months ...... And I'd wager this Flash game > PT:G in difficulty to make :cool:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Another giant New Year update about random stuff and Unity engine ........

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I wouldn't necro this thread unless I thought it was important, but it's looking like Seismic is actually finished with the game, and it's going to be released this Thursday:

6月9日はあままみリリースからちょうど3年…シックスナイン

karmaldia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Dlsite does indeed have 6 2016 as the realease month. Be a little tentative on the day though given its not listed. Might be finished with it on the 9th and then a day or two for Dlsite to do its stuff. Though I do hope it's out soon. Remember once upon a time reading that he had intended to have an English translation at some point. Could just be my wishful thinking though.

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It is finished. According to Seismic, that's the date it gets released on DLSite. Through another tweet he also claims it'll be out on the English DLSite on the same day, but whether that's with or without an English translation isn't clear. Unless he's had the script finished and translated in advance of finishing the final renders this week, then I wouldn't hold your breath.

piss_taker

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Are you sure you linked the right tweet? Because that one just mentions its been 3 years since the release of Sweet Mami 3. And how coincidental that the release date makes out 69