What's new

RPG RPG Maker Seeds of Monsters Premium 1.3

OP
sythmanG

sythmanG

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Seeds of Monsters Premium 1.3

-Orci Picture will be removed after giving her Candy.
-Intro is skip able again
-Gold Impi's effect works now as intended.

quick fix is up! Thanks for all the amazing Support on Gamejolt!
Im stunned! <3<3<3

OP
sythmanG

sythmanG

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

hot fix 2 is out.
Login works now!
sorry for this bugs :)

OP
sythmanG

sythmanG

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Some free InGame Codes:
BETA1, ALPHADUDE, SOMUCHLOVE
enjoy :)

OP
sythmanG

sythmanG

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

v.1.3.2
General:
Updated Gamejolt Login Screen:
Add Option for Trophy List, and News
Add Patch Notes Link to Start Screen
Improved the Login Screen (does only work if you have an internet connection)
Re-made the Title Screen
New Windowskin
New Font

Gameplay:
Skill Learn System! Every Monster can now learn General Skills by Spending Gold to learn them!
This makes every Monster even more Uniqe! (Will be improved with future updates)

Crystals can be found at each Save Village!
(Star Essence unlocks now Items,Equipment,Scrolls and even some Girls!)

Fixes:
Fixed Bloced Passage at Flooded Lands
Fixed Gold Impi IMG (fixed the floating error)
Fixed some texts
Fixed some Cut off texts.
Fixed Anessi's "Swirl Skill"
Fixed Gold Impi Nude Version
Fixed Flooded Lands Monsters can now be tamed.
Fixed Jianki Battle

Balance:
Claymori's Special is no longer that OP

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

No tags? Welp!

I played this and... it was a thing. Just a thing. It's nothing special, which bothers me. The 3d is ugly as sin and the cg's are basically boner-killers. The gameplay is standard rpg fanfare with none of the fun or hook to keep a player engaged. The other issue is that the monstergirls have no personal motivation for joining your party aside you putting your dick in them, robbing the entire premise of any value. If it was a ritual that bound them to you or some shit, sure. Maybe it is, but the dialogue and story lacking anything of substance prevented me from caring about the excuse for sex.

Also, it's annoying when a developer has a world of potential with loss scenes and game-over stuff, but avoids it in the interest of "being different." Not sure if OP is the dev, but I want to say this here for all those MG game devs who think no game-over content is the way to go: it isn't. It's an established formula that works and sells because the MG fandom are closet subs with a femdom fetish. Either appeal to the majority or expect failure.

Overall, it's a thing. Nothing special, not that great game-play or story-wise, and lacks any kind of "hook" to keep players interested.

OP
sythmanG

sythmanG

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

No tags? Welp!

Also, it's annoying when a developer has a world of potential with loss scenes and game-over stuff, but avoids it in the interest of "being different." Not sure if OP is the dev, but I want to say this here for all those MG game devs who think no game-over content is the way to go: it isn't. It's an established formula that works and sells because the MG fandom are closet subs with a femdom fetish. Either appeal to the majority or expect failure.
Hey thanks for commenting! I really do appreciate your feedback.
I currently re-make the whole game. The Game does get a real story. And the "Girls" get some more personality.
And actually something like "Game Over Events" could be part of the game.

Thanks again! have a nice day :)

OP
sythmanG

sythmanG

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

New Game Version is out on Gamejolt!

v.1.3.5

• New Monster Girls
  • Many New Dungeon Events
  • New Side Quest "The Monster Hunters"
  • New Hero Skills Unlock by following Monster Hunter Quests
  • Add Shop to Tandil City
  • New Arena Fight
  • Background System for upcoming Event Versions.

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hey thanks for commenting! I really do appreciate your feedback.
I currently re-make the whole game. The Game does get a real story. And the "Girls" get some more personality.
And actually something like "Game Over Events" could be part of the game.

Thanks again! have a nice day :)
You don't need to re-make the game so much as you have a few things you ought to improve upon. If you used better models, that would put the game leagues ahead of what it currently is. Also, "bad end" content isn't necessarily required, but it's one of those cliches that many in the monstergirl fandom more/less expects.

I'm not asking for personalities so much as a reason behind their motivation to betray their boss outside of "I was forced to cum by another dude." Blaming a switching of sides on a creampie is just forced and contrived imo. Is there some magical purpose behind it? Is it a ritualistic thing where the guy who ejaculates inside one of these girls now has ownership over her because it creates a contract a the four spirits in MGQ?

Anything else can be put on the back burner until you've developed things a bit more.

OP
sythmanG

sythmanG

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

v.1.3.6

New Premium Girl Aki (replaced Gold Impi)
New Event Map
New Items
Redesigned Main City (halloween event)
fixed Monsterhunter Quest Bug
Spirit Items give now the correct amount of Boost (no longer in %)
reworked the Monster Hall
Premium Monsters have now an special place
rebalanced some Finisher Skills
Buyable-Skills that can be learned by level ups should no longer be possible to buy
removed some filters from Monster Battle Pictures
reworked background system (Battle should be faster now)
Improved Loading Times by splitting up Big Events into separate. (thx to "Grangod" for helping me with the code)
there is now a very low chance to insta Kill an enemy with some special moves.
removed unused events.
depending on feedback this will be the final game version until X-Mas Event (only if successful)

KaiSakurai

Reputation score
im stuck... im playing the online version on gamejolt(1.2.1) and cant get further than the forest path...
in the map b4 there is a flame monster when i go to it the hero says i cant do anything bout it yet and in the forest path itself the path is blocked and hero says he doesnt have the strength to destroy the stone pillar...
i walked the whole are up n down and didnt find anything that helps me on any of the 2 blocked roads... do i need a certain lvl for the stone pillar in forest path? im lvl 15 right now...
i already cleared the ruin dungeon 4-5 times got all eggs from the monsters there(which i cant hatch yet...).
i also managed to beat the terror floor in the first area...
there is no hint ingame at all on how to proceed further...
and i tortured google searching through many blogs and forums but didnt find any hint...
grinding is getting really slow... if i really need to grind the hero to a higher lvl to proceed then im about to give up...
doesnt seem like anyone else got stuck there so WHAT am i doing wrong?