What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Searothonc] 処女を守る魔法 / Virgin Protection Magic (RJ139133)

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ139133] Virgin's Protection Magic (clothdmg, arousal dmg)

Believe if you borrow the money, you get one ending, just the main difference. Think it was 15000 for me too, naught just be he had a different version!

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Correct, if you borrow money, you're locked to the debtor ending, which strictly speaking is a bad end.
Well, I guess it depends on how you feel about Brigit being locked in the stocks and gangbanged.

Off the top of my head, a good way to get money is alchemy in Alchester. Buy 99 of Honey, Lemon and Beautiful Water at one of the stalls. Then take it to the cauldron in the nearby workshop and mix up 99 "Honey and Lemon". Go back to the stall and sell the Honey and Lemon and you'll turn a profit of about 10k. Rinse and repeat.

horous

Reputation score

srry for necro but, does anyone have a working download of this game? translated?

B

bleahblah

srry for necro but, does anyone have a working download of this game? translated?
I second this request. I cant believe I didnt notice this was out earlier.

SXero

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Super odd request, but does anyone have the sound files translated properly? I tried unzipping it in the right unicode as admin a few times and it still didn't get some of the audio files properly.

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Super odd request, but does anyone have the sound files translated properly? I tried unzipping it in the right unicode as admin a few times and it still didn't get some of the audio files properly.
I just right click zip files and run them with ntleas->jap generic (or applocale in case of W7/lower). Admin isn't needed for that.

If this still doesn't help you, here:

Grab zipped ones and check, you can have 2 outcomes:
1. If you still can't extract them and get gibberish, you are not extracting them in proper way. This will be a pain in the bottom for every game with similar case xD. Either try solving this or ignore and grab unzipped ones (folder link).
2. If it works, then files in your zipped game were screwed before you even unzipped them xD

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

may i ask you sir - what is right unicode?
i think i know, what are you doing wrong

Gamer23

Reputation score

Purity ring? All i can think of from purity rings is Disney and them selling sex to little girls.(Perhaps i watch too much south park. LOL)

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Correct, if you borrow money, you're locked to the debtor ending, which strictly speaking is a bad end.
Well, I guess it depends on how you feel about Brigit being locked in the stocks and gangbanged.

Off the top of my head, a good way to get money is alchemy in Alchester. Buy 99 of Honey, Lemon and Beautiful Water at one of the stalls. Then take it to the cauldron in the nearby workshop and mix up 99 "Honey and Lemon". Go back to the stall and sell the Honey and Lemon and you'll turn a profit of about 10k. Rinse and repeat.
Believe if you borrow the money, you get one ending, just the main difference. Think it was 15000 for me too, naught just be he had a different version!
Well, thank god I ended up farming 150k via the monsters just outside the desert town lol

este

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anybody have a functioning download link for the game? :)

Kitty Kat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi!

Was this wonderful translation progressed further?

EDIT: OK I'm dumb, forgot the thread. Alchester is now translated.
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28226

All the thanks in the world for habisain and the game creator!

Last edited:

Gamer23

Reputation score

Kind of worried/mixed feelings that their future works might solely be in MV, it was specifically mentioned in their .

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

To be fair, they also explicitly advertise for Unity/Cocos2d developers as well. Basically, the advertisement page reads as a pitch for people who are familiar with an existing game engine, as Searothonc presumably doesn't want to implement their own engine.

Will future works be in RPGMaker VX Ace? Well, probably not, I suspect. Like it or not, RPGMaker MV is the future for RPGMaker games. On balance, I do think that MV solves more issues than it creates, although it's fairly close. Once custom scripts get up to parity with VX Ace it should be a fine platform.

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

To be fair, they also explicitly advertise for Unity/Cocos2d developers as well. Basically, the advertisement page reads as a pitch for people who are familiar with an existing game engine, as Searothonc presumably doesn't want to implement their own engine.

Will future works be in RPGMaker VX Ace? Well, probably not, I suspect. Like it or not, RPGMaker MV is the future for RPGMaker games. On balance, I do think that MV solves more issues than it creates, although it's fairly close. Once custom scripts get up to parity with VX Ace it should be a fine platform.
I am more worried about the MASSIVE memory leak from MV that they haven't fixed in over a Year...

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I am more worried about the MASSIVE memory leak from MV that they haven't fixed in over a Year...
One that have been fixed in 1.3.2?
Or do you mean devs that forgot to update their projects and just went with "rpgmmv got updated, so it's fine."?
And we are at 1.3.3 with 1.3.4 being worked on >_>

EDIT
Correction, we are at 1.3.4 v of rmmv.
1.3.5 being worked on (probably :p)

Last edited:

Gamer23

Reputation score

Holy shit new update! clothes and stuff lol. i thought they are dead or something.

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Holy shit new update! clothes and stuff lol. i thought they are dead or something.
huuuh, HUUUUH ooooh man, lets go! u know date?

Gamer23

Reputation score

huuuh, HUUUUH ooooh man, lets go! u know date?
Its already uploaded to dlsite.