What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Searothonc] 処女を守る魔法 / Virgin Protection Magic (RJ139133)

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [RJ139133] Virgin's Protection Magic (clothdmg, arousal dmg)

I've got a thread in the translation section for the translation project: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28226 . Any discussion about the translation itself should be over there, really.

That said, I will announce releases here as well; one of the problems with the translation section is there is a lack of visibility for it, so I think announcing releases is justified. Speaking of which, expect the next release to be this weekend (translates all untranslated bits in Act 2, Towns/Story of Act 3).
Oh that's good to hear, I look forward to continuing on. How many arcs are there? As always I as well as many appreciate the work you're putting in. :)

Also will this new translation also translate the h-scenes...

Last edited:

scientist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to exit snow city in chapter 5? The guard says i don't have permission and the guad captain in festival city dosen't do anything. Please help.
Try talking to the Guard Captain, then to the Wisdom Association receptionist, then Delmotte, then the Guard Captain again. Then to Llywelyn, and finally the guard will let you through.

See akunaki2.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-377.html

zerbiousz

Reputation score

I can't run game,its show file corrupted run a scan virus . How to fix this issue ? thanks

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I can't run game,its show file corrupted run a scan virus . How to fix this issue ? thanks
It's usually an error pop up from window when using a rpg maker game in a folder with japanaese name and non japanese local setting.

Just rename the folder into something without japanese symbol and your free to play

dpaidmdpy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's usually an error pop up from window when using a rpg maker game in a folder with japanaese name and non japanese local setting.

Just rename the folder into something without japanese symbol and your free to play
Thats how you fix that error! Amazing

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there any downsides to arousal attacks besides a 1 turn stun? And do enemies ever do penetration attacks, or is it only on loss? Lastly, it was corruption was mentioned, what are the mechanics behind it in this game?

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Is there any downsides to arousal attacks besides a 1 turn stun? And do enemies ever do penetration attacks, or is it only on loss? Lastly, it was corruption was mentioned, what are the mechanics behind it in this game?
in addition to the one turn stun, when you orgasm, the arrousal meter go down a lot, and less arrousal = less powerfull spells ^^

enemie can do penetration attaks, but you will not encounter one of those in the begining, you will start to encounter those after leaving the 2th town, the first you will encounter are on the snow field between city 2 and 3 ^^

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ah okay, so the goal is trying to balance high arousal for stronger magical attacks without losing it. What happens if she loses her virginity, do the QTE still happen?

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

ah okay, so the goal is trying to balance high arousal for stronger magical attacks without losing it. What happens if she loses her virginity, do the QTE still happen?
yeah that exactly like that ^^, you need balance

mmm dont remember if the QTE happen again, long time i didn't play it o_O, i thinks he is alway here yes, but not sure :x, you have a spell that you can use, with him ON you dont have the QTE

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

QTE's will still happen if they're enabled in the settings - the "creampied" status is pretty bad as it prevents Brigit from using Witchcraft. The only effects from losing virginity are not being able to use the Virgin's Protection Magic and the ending that you'll get.

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

do all penetration attacks give that status, or just oral?

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

...Creampie is vaginal, and the enemies which have sexual attacks there are pretty late in the game. I think ghosts and slimes are the first, won't deflower her though.

Can't entirely remember, but I think GOR events can give creampies as well.

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay that's good, gives me an actual reason to care about not letting her get raped even after shes been deflowered. Not being able to use magic is a real downside

raybeing

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Okay that's good, gives me an actual reason to care about not letting her get raped even after shes been deflowered. Not being able to use magic is a real downside
Ensure she is still virgin, create 10 unit of 'Maiden Honey' and if I recall correctly there's a way to get an equipment which prevents her getting deflowered. It's behind the only closed door in the 1st dungeon. Can't remember how to get it open though (need a key).

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ensure she is still virgin, create 10 unit of 'Maiden Honey' and if I recall correctly there's a way to get an equipment which prevents her getting deflowered. It's behind the only closed door in the 1st dungeon. Can't remember how to get it open though (need a key).
People still can't be bothered to search. Ring of Transference guide, including the Old Key: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=723194&postcount=542

Yeah, I've answered this one before.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Not quite sure how to beat the chapter two boss. It kills me in 3 hits and I don't do enough dmg to kill them.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you're not doing enough damage, you may have to level grind a bit. One of the problems with games which don't have 'proper' random encounters is that character levels can vary a lot.

Alternatively, use an ointment to get a bonus for your best attack Witchcraft, buy the most powerful healing items available (you'll want your MP for attacks if possible, although don't be afraid to use healing magic if necessary as it will heal more than the items you have access to at the moment), and just spam Witchcraft until the boss dies.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

If you're not doing enough damage, you may have to level grind a bit. One of the problems with games which don't have 'proper' random encounters is that character levels can vary a lot.

Alternatively, use an ointment to get a bonus for your best attack Witchcraft, buy the most powerful healing items available (you'll want your MP for attacks if possible, although don't be afraid to use healing magic if necessary as it will heal more than the items you have access to at the moment), and just spam Witchcraft until the boss dies.
Is there a reason why when I use witchcraft, like burning arrow, no numbers pop up?

Last edited:

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If no numbers pop up, you're not doing any damage.

I should clarify: the strategy I'm outlining would work well against the Act 2 boss, which as I recall is the Kidnapper gang. If you mean the second chapter you encounter, Act 1 (Prologue being the first), it likely won't work because Slimes have magic resistance (as Felengel states at the beginning of the Island - if you're not playing the translated version... well, you probably should! This info is useful!).

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

If no numbers pop up, you're not doing any damage.

I should clarify: the strategy I'm outlining would work well against the Act 2 boss, which as I recall is the Kidnapper gang. If you mean the second chapter you encounter, Act 1 (Prologue being the first), it likely won't work because Slimes have magic resistance (as Felengel states at the beginning of the Island - if you're not playing the translated version... well, you probably should! This info is useful!).
Ah, alright.

Last edited: