What's new

ACT [ Seal Volcaino ] [ アザラシボルケイノ ] Bokusagashi. (In Search Of Me.) ぼくさがし。 RE140651 RJ140651

Darkarbiter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [Keraku] ぼくさがし / Boku Sagashi

Can someone give a full save? It's hard trying to unlock every scene.

Veince

Reputation score

How do you defeat the boss after using holy sword?

She just keep placing fire which deal no dmg. And i can't dmg her.

I think it is saying that you can find an important treasure by looking on the other side of a wall. You can find "Mandrake Root" (item #18: row 4, column 3) in a chest in a somewhat hidden room by going towards the dirt near the healing fountain in the same cave.

---

If anyone finds item #16 (row 4, column 1), please let me know where and how.

Edit:
Item #16 is in the dungeon underneath the Dragon Cave, once you thaw it out.

Which cave is that?

z3r0nx

Lurker
Reputation score

How do you defeat the boss after using holy sword?

She just keep placing fire which deal no dmg. And i can't dmg her.
If you mean the boss in the castle, you can't damage her without the Sword of Ice, which is in the cave near the doctor's house, after the bridge is built.

Which cave is that?
The Dragon Cave is the cave with the large door west of the entrance to the ice caverns. You don't get the item to open the door until you start a New Game Plus.

Debiru20x

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Bah. I've gotten into the dungeon after beating the game twice and I can't figure out what I need to do with the 8 buttons you can change the colors on.

Can't seem to find any sort of clues like in the castle. That or I'm just really blind...

Can anyone help me out here?

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

Bah. I've gotten into the dungeon after beating the game twice and I can't figure out what I need to do with the 8 buttons you can change the colors on.

Can't seem to find any sort of clues like in the castle. That or I'm just really blind...

Can anyone help me out here?
Had to look it up myself, you need to turn all 8 buttons yellow to unfreeze the dragon girl statue and unlock the other areas near her.

Debiru20x

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Had to look it up myself, you need to turn all 8 buttons yellow to unfreeze the dragon girl statue and unlock the other areas near her.
Awesome Thank you! Got all the characters, now I just need 2 more scenes apparently....This'll be fun..

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

Awesome Thank you! Got all the characters, now I just need 2 more scenes apparently....This'll be fun..
Can you share your save when you do? I missed the dryad one (since she spawns one time, then is gone forever) and I guess the sick daughter I have no idea for her. (I cured her but it seems like that's all you do for her.)

z3r0nx

Lurker
Reputation score

The person in the cave in a room by himself tells you to read a message vertically.
If you do so with the person whose message doesn't make any sense, the first two columns read as "すべて" "きいろ", which translates to "all" "yellow".

kibare

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ah, this game is so much fun.

I'm now trying to get full clear on this game too - are there any scenes with the doctor / mother of the sick girl? I get that I probably need to introduce the one to the other though I'm a bit stuck as to what to do about it. EDIT: d'oh, there's an item in the battery/fire sword dungeon that you need to that. Still stuck on the doc though.

There's an old dude in the fire boss dungeon that will either give you a red or blue (attack or defense) ring if you break the rock and rescue him.
Breaking the rock on the oppsite side of the fire sword dungeon entrance (you get to this via the snow boss exit to the final area) gets you a book which I think doubles EXP.

Have a feeling I know what every item in the game is now.

Last edited:

Blindone

Demon Girl
Reputation score

When the doctor gives you the medicine for the sisck girl, talk and chose the 3rd option several times to have her scene.
For the mother's girl, just bring the medicine.

MaikeyHD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You fucked up the link. You posted an abbreviated hyperlink.
Delete spaces and you have a working link. I need 15 posts to post direct links

Zomb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have no clue what the item you get in the lava area is for.

DoggieDog52

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

When the doctor gives you the medicine for the sisck girl, talk and chose the 3rd option several times to have her scene.
Anyone having trouble getting the medicine from the doctor? I'm stuck at that point and can't progress.

kibare

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Awesome! Thank you.

I have no clue what the item you get in the lava area is for.
The green vine thing? It's for attracting cats. Exit the dragon cave and go into the closeby cave that is south of the dragon cave entrance.

Anyone having trouble getting the medicine from the doctor? I'm stuck at that point and can't progress.
You need a leaf first. You can get the leaf from the same dungeon that you get the flame sword / battery in.

My current stats:

Charas: 45/43
Scenes: 27/25
Completion: 94%

Don't know if there's much H-content left to find, but I'm gonna try and get all the items and see if that boosts my completion stat. EDIT: have all the items in one run, still at 94%. Anyone got any tips as to what to try next?

One more thing: you get a bonus pickaxe if you go and see the mother again after you've cured the daughter.

Last edited:

Zomb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The green vine thing? It's for attracting cats. Exit the dragon cave and go into the closeby cave that is south of the dragon cave entrance.
You sure? That cat was already in the cave since New Game+. Maybe it was a bug.

I have 95%. Not sure what you're missing. I think the octopus girl cg bumped me from 94% to 95% if you haven't gotten that one yet.

Lerianis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Seconding the request for a complete save game or even Japanese language walkthrough.

From what I get, you have to beat the game TWICE to unlock everything? Is that what the Star beside your save data means?

kurosaki_kunai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Seconding the request for a complete save game or even Japanese language walkthrough.

From what I get, you have to beat the game TWICE to unlock everything? Is that what the Star beside your save data means?

I'm not sure about the star but I'm almost positive that there is newgame+ type content that you can only do once you finish the game once.

DemgelSoul

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Mega-link in the OP doesn't work, since it's broken in half.

https:// mega. co.nz/# !RVZFgRya!3d11Eb...QhXoP5CzxeZdA8

The whole '...' part of it breaks it due to the shortening in hyperlinks.
Thought I'd mention~

Klonosz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Im at the castle and i cant activate the the thing in the first room or damage the girl in the next one.

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

Im at the castle and i cant activate the the thing in the first room or damage the girl in the next one.
You need the ice sword from the ruins where you see the armored girls and witches to damage her. As for the floor puzzle, that same dungeon has those symbols scattered around, you need to make the switches near those match with the colors you see at the main entrance.

To get the Ice Sword, you need to go to the other ruins with 4 switches and 3 knight girls, and kill them so they stay ON the switches, so you can step on the last one.