Reputation score
Re: SDTT7 (plus intro) DAY 3

... not really.

Anyway, lynch DeMatt

Goldstein

Lurker
Reputation score

I agree that our best option at this point is probably to lynch DeMatt.

OP
ToxicShock

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Finishing up their last bit of coffee, the girls decided action must be taken! Having picked a target for their troubles, they line up and grab for their pom-poms. Dematt could only back away in horror, "No, no this is a mistake!" Without letting her fill their heads with her lies anymore, they pushed forward. A blood-curdling scream rang through the entire cabin and reaching the small forest outside on the hill as the girls flung their decorative balls of fluff at her. A few had connected with her legs and she toppled to the floor, one catching her in the stomach and her screams become muffled from the loss of breath. However, the screams stopped suddenly as finally one pompom had struck her in the head, knocking her face sideways, her chin passed her shoulder as she fell down dead, neck broken.

Congratulations!
DeMatt the Watcher has been killed due to repeated blunt trauma from weaponized fabric, paper, and feathers.

Night Actions please!
(please don't lose interest this late, I have taken actions towards the delays and the game will move forward at full speed now)

MMK

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: SDTT7 (plus intro) NIGHT 4

Uhhh... .what?

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: SDTT7 (plus intro) NIGHT 3!

There were many tears to be had, and the only consolatory remark they could think was, "at least she died as she lived"
:3

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

I told you so, you bloody idiots.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

DeMatt the Watcher has been killed due to repeated blunt trauma from weaponized fabric, paper, and feathers.
(Nyaah, told ya so. Ain't brutal honesty wonderful? Now, I predict MMK will not be raped - if he isn't a demon, he's too useful to the demon as an alternate target for the next day's lynching. Oh, well, not my problem any more... :p)

Last edited:

MMK

Lurker
Reputation score

(Nyaah, told ya so. Ain't brutal honesty wonderful? Now, I predict MMK will not be raped - if he isn't a demon, he's too useful to the demon as an alternate target for the next day's lynching. Oh, well, not my problem any more... :p)
Seriously. WTF?

And I'm a GG- of course I'll be raped. I suggest that you vote to lynch Garfield, seing as I scanned her as a non-demon, and I must be the paranoid Gifted.

OP
ToxicShock

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

The girls suddenly heard a voice rise up beyond the Colombian hills above their cabin.

"SHUT UP AND GO BACK TO SLEEP!"

A bit startled, the girls figured it must be the voice of god. They tried to ask him "God, if you know of our situation, why do you let it continue." And there was much silence. Again they asked, "God, why are you letting this happen to us." And after a while the voice sighed and responded back.

"Fap material. And you know what makes good fap material? NOT YOU TALKING! NOW SLEEP BEFORE I GRANT YOU ALL SPACE-AIDS!"

then the girls went to sleep and sent me their night actions

MMK

Lurker
Reputation score

MMK falls unconsious.

[[Sorry, I'll stop.]]

OP
ToxicShock

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Someone seriously bout to get dey ass smote. :mad:

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Go ahead. Someone evidently doesn't want me to play SINCE I'VE BEEN BARRIERED AGAIN, and I'll be gone until sunday evening anyway.

OP
ToxicShock

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Day starts and you find something terrible has happened! You find that MMK the fool has been raped.... hard.

Come to think of it, that's actually not that terrible. I mean, it is for me, but I'm "unbiased" so that doesn't really matter.

OH YEAH! umm, you gotta lynch people and stuff.
And for the sake of filler, blah blah, I won't name names, I'll just say some of the girls are comforting some of the others, blah blah "Help will come for us soon" "I wonder what the men's swim team is doing right now" blah blah "Does my hair look fine?" And some lesbian experimentation on the couch.

LYNCH VOTES:
No lynch: 3
-Plmnko
-Bartnum
-Garfield

Lynch Plmnko: 1
-Goldstein

Last edited:

garfield751

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: SDTT7 (plus intro) DAY 4

i trust bartnum and last time i checked i wasnt a demon soooooo yea sorry bartnum but i had to be sure.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

if i lynch MMK body, her power dont is active right?:mad:

OP
ToxicShock

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

This time in English

garfield751

Lurker
Reputation score

well right now for me its between goldstien and plnmko but im not sure if i really want to take a chance

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

( plmnko)

i think than we must wait until tomorrow (unless there are two demons), because if we are wrong it will be game over.

garfield751

Lurker
Reputation score

theres 4 people here sooo no there cant be 2 demons.............hmmm..