What's new

ACT [ Scratch ] [ スクラっち☆ ] Hentai Apocalypser PENIX / 変態黙示録ペニックス RE144751 RJ144751

RealNiqqa

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: 変態黙示録ペニックスRJ144751

Ugh I cant even solve that puzzle too Q_Q

mrpoppypenguin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The switch puzzle is red green blue brown purple. Anyone got a full save?

RealNiqqa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Lol, what a twist. The final boss is from the Part 1 game, Zubrius. I think you battle him because you waana prove your the better Hentai guy than him. Sure hope they make a 3rd installment of the game. Love that blue girl chick too.

mrpoppypenguin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

how do you access the animations once in the gallery?
right click to open a door, left click to strip the girl, and then right click her to start the animations.

Is it possible to do an uncensor patch for this game? I swear I'd kill for one at this point.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Lol, what a twist.*SNIP* Sure hope they make a 3rd installment of the game. Love that blue girl chick too.
Dammit man don't you know how to use a spoiler tag or at least write spoiler alert. Thanks for taking the surprise out.

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Oh god, the dialog the catgirl gives if you jump into your box in front of her. Summed up in retardspeak it's basically "I know that feel bro".

meironman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how do you get the goblin or orc (whatever they are) in the gallery? thank you for your time. UPDATE: nvm i think i just found it.

Last edited:

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

What is the answer, by the way?

Ytram

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Lol, I got killed by the final boss and when I retried it I started battling him and a clone came through the double doors at the top bringing back that dialogue until it ended and the one I was originally fighting disappeared.

saga55555

Reputation score

This game is fun but a bit disappointment because they recycle too much H-positions. Only around 10 positions I think. :(

OnyxShadow

Reputation score

This game is fun but a bit disappointment because they recycle too much H-positions. Only around 10 positions I think. :(
The quality is really good, though. Also, the gameplay has improved significantly. In their last game (Apocalypser Zubrius) the platforming was really buggy. Apocalypser Penix also has significantly more H-content than in that game. 10 positions is really a decent number, and having 3 different aggressors doing them also adds variety.

I'm not at all disappointed with Apocalypser Penix, and I'm really looking forward to their next game. Unfortunately, they only release games about once a year so the next probably won't be out until around next Christmas.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone know the answer to this part of the game cause i don't.
Same question , what is the combination?:confused:

It seem's the prisoner tell the 3'rd and 4'th combination
But I can't read Japanese:(

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

He already answer it :p
Something wrong with My browser I guess
The last post was in page One

And now after switching to chrome , suddenly there is 3 page of this thread

Thanks~

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Just a quick heads up to anyone who has this.
It should be safe to delete omake001.ccn from the game folder. It eats up 320MB of space for seemingly no reason.

The file is also embedded into the exe. Decompressing it is what makes the game take a while to start up.

If deleting it causes issues, it can be restored by going to your temp folder after starting the game. There will be a subdirectory (mrt??.tmp) containing it.
(Temp = user/local settings/temp, user/appdata/local/temp, or some variant thereof)