What's new

[Scratch] クイーンズレガシー / Queen's Legacy (RJ194316 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: RJ194316 クイーンズレガシー (Queen's Legacy)

Out.

unkownmyriad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So does anyone know how to use the zoom for Scratch's games? Because I sure as hell can't figure it out.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Good gawd this game's hitbox is terrible, so terrible that I can't even jump pass the platform at the start.......(I did touch the platform, but went bounce backward because of hitbox issue..... It is even worse then Action52.It is that level of bad.)

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Alright, in Exchange for Someone now has to upload a save, or at least a minor tutorial so i know wtf im doing :)
Whenever I try to extract it it say the archive is corrupt and cancels. So can't help you there...no links around the net either.

:/

Last edited:

floreit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Whenever I try to extract it it say the archive is corrupt and cancels. So can't help you there...no links around the net either.

:/
Try re downloading it, esp if you got hit by the bandwidth limit, i just downloaded the file on my laptop, it downloaded and extracted just fine, so my only assumption so far is that your download got corrupted or your extractor for some reason hates the file.

Also the file is exactly 1,192,252 kb, so make sure it's not more or less, if so it's probably not gonna work. That is 1.19GB for those who don't know kb's :)

spaceballs14

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

From what i can understand, is you need to get into town, and roam around at first, talk to the guy in the middle, he will open up new areas. Each area has a boss, and so far all areas seem to have a trap so to speak.
Once you defeat a boss, you can fight them in the arena.
The bosses in the arena have different h moves.
No game-over cg, you just go back into your room.

You can also work in the strip bar, and in the various slum areas. To do this, you need credits, (easily obtainable by cheat engine.) and buying the items in the bottom left corner of the map in one of the slums. The two "jawa" like character sell items. I believe the one that roams sells things like health packs, and armor repair. The one behind the counter, sells Clothing, weapons. I do believe you need to buy clothing to do certain things.

There is also a guy after the shop jawa, that trains you in Working yourself. You can take off your clothes and have the men around town fuck you.

To take off your clothes (after talking to the guy so many times) is H, to masturbate, press O, and while masturbating, (clothes or no clothes) the guys will fuck you.

There is 6 bosses, but i can only find 5 of the six.
only missing the last one and i am stuck. I have checked all the areas, i think i maxed the strip clubs and other areas, i did the special strip bar scene... I just cant find those!
Spoiler post coming.

Last edited:

spaceballs14

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Boss 4:
was a pain to get. its the Blonde in the arena. I have done a lot at this point and im not sure how i fully got her. The jawa that appears next to her every so often, he comes by and you need to talk to him. One of the things he does is video tapes the blonde, the next day you should be able to find him again, and you would need to pay 10,000 to unlock her in the arena.

Boss 5:
Boss 5, is the chick with the blue hair that runs the strip bar,
she becomes available after defeating the 1st 3 arena bosses and speaking to the guy in the middle.

Right Monster map Secret
Upon entering the map, go through the first door, there is a so to speak "hidden door" that is straight across from where you enter into the map. jump across, and you will see a yellow tentacle monster run away. Knock yourself down (with H), close to the wall he runs into.
He will do a special H-move on you, let it fully complete. If you go down while in this special state, you get a knockdown scene. If you go back to town into the bar, you get a special scene.

The Inn:
I'm not sure when you can go upstairs in the inn, but check every so often, during the night. It doubles for a Brothel House.

In the top monster map, there is a blue water pool, when you go all the way to the right... im not sure what it is for though...

Do note, i didn't add the "Traps" that each map has, as you need to pass by them anyways.

Last edited:

terrion06

Reputation score

any chance for a save file? thanks

OP
sorrow4444

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

YAy! cake cake cake

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

To begin with, how do you even save this game?

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

To begin with, how do you even save this game?
Just figured that out a little while ago, myself. You need to talk to the purple dude ('Kaiser'?) at the palace (in the middle of the map), and he will give you your first mission, and open a room for you at the inn (middle left place, on the map).

In your room you can use the bed to 1) sleep till next morning, 2) sleep till nighttime and 3) save.

Reactions: ???

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Thanks.

Also, this is a rage game...Also, two horrible female bosses. They're not playable, they look arguably better than the main character, and there are no yuri animations(that I could find anyway).

Fack dis' game...:mad:

At least it's a small change of pace...I guess

floreit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Done. Save attached. Should be full save.
Hm, save doesnt seem to work, on mine or your uploaded installation, its got different moonspeak inside the save, wonder if thats because im in japanese locale?

Nishroo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hm, save doesnt seem to work, on mine or your uploaded installation, its got different moonspeak inside the save, wonder if thats because im in japanese locale?
Its half working. Partially unlock gallery. Add at end. Carefull. This crush ur save. Only open somethin in gallery. Doesnt know moon language.
??1=1
??2=1
??3=1
????=1
???????=1
?????=1
??????=1
???=1
??=1
SEX??=1
???SEX??=1
????????=1
?1=1
?2=1
?3=1
?4=1
?5=1
?6=1
?7=1
?8=1
?9=1
?10=1
?11=1
?12=1
?13=1
?14=1
?15=1
?16=1
?17=1
?18=1
?19=1
?20=1
??f=1
????f=1
??????2=1
?????1=1
?????2=1
?????3=1
?????4=1
?????????=1

Last edited:

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

There is also a guy after the shop jawa, that trains you in Working yourself. You can take off your clothes and have the men around town fuck you.

To take off your clothes (after talking to the guy so many times) is H, to masturbate, press O, and while masturbating, (clothes or no clothes) the guys will fuck you.
Wow! You weren't joking. Either there is some other trigger, or you actually have to talk to that guy like 50 times. How tedious...

Status
Not open for further replies.