What's new

ACT [SCAR] Princess Running RE150527 RJ150527

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [SCAR] Princess Running

I suspect the problem has to do with you not being in Japanese Locale. Japanese Rpg Maker games in general usually have an issue when not extracted in Japanese. Applocale usually doesn't cut it in these cases.

You'll want to switch your system locale to Japanese and then re-extract the game and that should fix the issues.

Chomp Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

I see no one has mentioned this yet but fans of clothing destruction will be happy to know that every time the princess takes a hit her dress becomes more and more tattered.

I like the design of the character (such a sucker for blunt bangs) and the animations are nice. Definitely an improvement over Pheromone Running.

The sound effects used for the death animations can get a bit repetitive though. I had also hoped for some game over CG. Maybe in the full game...hopefully.

madmarine0

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I see no one has mentioned this yet but fans of clothing destruction will be happy to know that every time the princess takes a hit her dress becomes more and more tattered.

I like the design of the character (such a sucker for blunt bangs) and the animations are nice. Definitely an improvement over Pheromone Running.

The sound effects used for the death animations can get a bit repetitive though. I had also hoped for some game over CG. Maybe in the full game...hopefully.
i don't think the loss of her clothing actually changes anything tbh

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Btw I would not recommend this game to sufferers of Epilepsy, as its motion may easily cause a seizure.. I'm serious about this. o.o
You have Epilepsy?

I'm not (though I'm not sure either) , but I feel dizzy a litle
There should be some accelerate option like Shinobi Girl / Witch Girl

OP
kiko

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

You have Epilepsy?

I'm not (though I'm not sure either) , but I feel dizzy a litle
There should be some accelerate option like Shinobi Girl / Witch Girl
I HAD epilepsy, it can come back tho'. That's why I'm warning epilepsy sufferers.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I HAD epilepsy, it can come back tho'. That's why I'm warning epilepsy sufferers.
I see , I never check out If I had it or not
And It's quite dizzy for this game
While the other game
Where You play as the Red Ridding Hood game
Where You also need to Run , and the enemy mostly are Wolf/Spider
I didn't feel this dizzy

Back to the game
There is no option to go back to previous map huh

Thanks for the info
Sry bad English~

Mechanus

Reputation score

Anyone had this really weird problem that the blue box of install makes an invisible folder in there?

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Anyone else having trouble getting the bad ends? Sometimes the bad end doesn't play when I lose the run. Do I still get it in the gallery when I beat the level?

Mainly having this problem on stage 3.

EDIT: Ok got the third bad end when I beat the level. Even in the gallery I had to choose it twice for it to show.

Last edited:

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

Am I alone in thinking the controls are terrible?

Reputation score

Jesus christ that last stage. Not only do you have to deal with the epilepsy inducing framerate, you have a monster trying to hit you at all times and it is impossible to tell where it's going to hit.

I can't beat it. I've only tried it one time, but there is literally no way to tell where he is attempting to hit with his clubs. It doesn't seem to lock onto you, so you can't just wiggle your way out of the way.

Here's a link with my save. The gallery is almost complete, it only needs the last stage game over I assume. God speed to any willing to attempt that last stage legit though.

Rithly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

God speed to any willing to attempt that last stage legit though.
Last stage took me about 6 tries. I divided the stage into 2 segments.

First segment: start of the stage

The first swing always hits the very top of the lane, and then he alternates between top and bottom very slowly, so the opening segment is very easy. He throws out a quick one at you after your first fire so watch for that. After that hit you just jump over some fire for a bit unharassed. When the fires end and he starts swinging again, end first segment.

Second segment: after the first group of fires

After the first few fires the first hit will be on the very bottom of the screen and then, if I remember correctly, corpses come into play right after. When the corpses start showing up is when he switches into a loose tracking mode, where he'll try and hit where you are. This segment seems random because of that and appears harder than it is because you've got to dodge corpses and his swings.

In truth, the corpses are set up in such a way that you can dodge them by doing a full zig-zag over and over again. Go from one side of the lane to the other and back again. Since you're moving so much you'll also dodge all his swings. This just requires a little practice and timing to get it set up right at the beginning.

After that nothing really changes, it just gets progressively harder so the only advice I can give everyone is "git gud". There's one spot I never managed to dodge and that's when you have to jump over a fire just a little bit before he takes a tracking swing, so it's almost impossible to not get hit.

EDIT: I did this like an hour ago and I only kept one save file so I can't go back and do it again. Sorry if I'm not 100% correct on where things start.

Also, TL;DR: zig-zag

Last edited:

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

For those wondering; there is no extra CG or anything for finishing the game. So just use the save the kind sir gave in the earlier post, and lose on the last stage to see the last CG. c:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My suggestion is that You better use the above Save file than playing it Your'self

I play it Myself to stage 5 , and then I get a little dizzy.....
Now I'm not sure if I had Epilepsy/seizure...:confused:

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

In the gallery I figured how to make the animation go faster but can't figure how to get the climax happen. Anyone know?

EDIT: Goddamnit, of all the buttons I forgot to try shift.

remi555

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My computer is freezing when I start the game :/

Picaboo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Happens to me too. Can't play it.

Longherin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Two things:

1: The repetitive (and fast) use of the sound bites make the girl a little hard to listen to.

2: Her jump reminded me of Duke's jump in Duke Nukem Forever and uh. Yeah.

meironman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i tried to launch the trial but it wouldnt even launch. what should i do, i have the correct rpg maker and all too.

Nastynassy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Saw the game on 4daily downloaded it played to insect stage, get caught cause I wanted to see Insect scene....wtf

Animations are horrible clunky and lazy

Game is too easy

Sounds are always the same for everything thats stupid

Looks like easy money grab for the Autor showing of some nice pixelart and than this trash animations, super disappointed -,..,-