Sarah (thetwo)

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Sarah (thetwo)

"Good. Remember it, I'm not going to let you off easy for forgetting that anymore. In fact, you have some punishment for the last couple of times you forgot to call me master as well."

He whips her a few more times, it doesn't so much hurt as sting where he hits her, though at least he avoids her crotch this time.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah did her best to ignore the punishment, forcing herself to look away, and content herself with imagining ways in which the man might be punished. And tried to avoid imagining ways in which she probably would be punished the next time he asked her to blow him.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Don't say much, do you? I guess that's a pretty good quality for a future slave." He says, unlocking the door as he leaves.

"I'll leave you like that for now, but you'd better stop holding back the next time I return."

Sarah is left alone for a couple of hours, the position in which she's sitting preventing the dildos from becoming too uncomfortable, but at the same time preventing her from trying to do anything for fear of feeling them more.

When the man returns, he takes a look at her. "Now then, are you ready for more training?"

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As several hours passed without anything happening, unable even to move for fear of what a shift in position would do to the twin intrusions, Sarah found herself growing bored. She supposed that this was better then the alternative, but it didn't make her a happy person.

So when the man came back and asked if she was ready to be forced to give another blowjob, she ignored him.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The man's face goes dark, as he whips her in the crotch hard, the twin intrusions springing to life.

"Respond when you are spoken to."

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah gasps with surprise as the both vibrators turn on for the first time. She falls over onto her side, and by the time she realized this, is already on the edge of her first orgasm. She gasps out an apology while she can still speak.

"I'm sorry M-"

At this point she has an obvious, toe curling orgasm, and it's a moment before she manages to speak again.

"M... master!"

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

He gives her another light whip, the vibrators turning off.

"Understand then? Now, sit up and prepare your mouth, keep your eyes open."

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah struggles on the floor, and manages to drive herself to another orgasm as she tries to sit up. She manages it eventually, with the aid of the wall, and pants with exertion and arousal, most of the way to yet another orgasm. She looks at the floor, but is careful not to close her mouth or eyes.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Effective, isn't it?" the man says as he forces her head to look up at him, placing his member in her mouth flaccid as it is, making her work it hard too.

"Do it on your own, and make it good." he says, removing his hands from her head.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah just sits there for a moment, but before he does anything drastic she begins. She isn't very experienced at getting him started without the use of her hands, but it isn't too difficult, and before long he's hard. She does her honest best, and while it's not world class it's reasonably good, and far better then her last one. She uses all her available skill in an effort to make him cum as quickly as possible.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It doesn't take Sarah too hard to make him cum, as he orders her to swallow it all again, not grabbing her head and forcing her, but hoping just his words would be enough this time.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah has to work not to pull back just before he cums, but she has the presence of mind to do it. She's already pulling back when he orders her to swallow, but she manages not to leave any behind as she removes her mouth from his cock.

She struggles with herself slightly before swallowing. It just feels so pointlessly demeaning, but she supposes that this is exactly the point. After a moment she squeezes her eyes shut and swallows the load. After she finishes, she remembers that he told her to keep her eyes open, and slowly opens them back up.

She's surprised to find that giving the blowjob wasn't so bad this time, and decides that it must be because of how aroused she is keeping her mind off what she was doing.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Not bad. You're going to need more training of course, but I figure you've earned a small reward, how about it?"

The man sits there, a small grin on his face as he waits for her to reply.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah looks up at the man, and doesn't like the look of his smile. She swallows again before she answers, trying to get the taste of semen out of her mouth.

"Ah... that depends on what you mean by reward... Master."

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

He points at the special panties.

"I'll remove them." he says curtly. "But you're going to have to improve quickly to prove to me that you won't require them."

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah looks slightly relieved, but she doesn't feel like this will last long. Still, it would be nice to have them out...

"Thank you, master."

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Good, a bit of respect." he says, walking over to he and standing her up. She finds that the dildos can be easily and amazingly felt when she's standing, as the man grabs the edges of the panties and starts to pull them down, agonizingly slowly, as if he were doing it in a way that she feels the most from it.

When he's finished, he places them on the ground in the corner.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah has to work hard to remain standing as the man removes the dildos, but she manages it. She strongly suspects that the man is trying to arouse her with the way he pulled them out, and it worked. It wasn't quite enough to make her cum, though, for which she is grateful, as she isn't entirely sure she could have remained standing through that, with her bindings.

When he's finished, she stands there panting with arousal, and stares at the things that were so recently inside her with a mild sense of fear. She knows why he put them in the corner rather then taking them away, and she doesn't like it.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The man steps back, preparing to leave, but before he goes he takes a look at her. "My my, you do look quite aroused, don't you? Your master has something to help with that, if you'd like it."

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah's eyes dart toward the still-wet dildos, then back to the man.

"N.. No. That's alright... master."