Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Sarah (Caulder)

The redhead gasped as Sarah turned her biotic amp off and the bulge in her bottoms expanded rapidly. The raven haired snake woman gasped too and came closer, seeming to have forgotten all about Vicky's voice as the redhead pulled Sarah's bottoms down to fully reveal Sarah's cock and balls. "Oh goodnesssss... I want it... I saw her first Tara," the redhead said with a soft hiss, as she reached down and grasped Sarah's cock in her left hand while her right cupped those large cum filled balls and gave them a firm, yet gentle squeeze, coaxing her dick to life where it quickly came to full mast.

"I want a turn too though Hana. Please..." the raven haired one said, revealing the name of the redhead. Sarah had little defense against the two as Tara coiled around her as well after Hana loosened up a little and sat Sarah down on a soft patch of moss near the fruit tree.

"You ate the fruit as well, good, it'll make you more virile for us," Hana said, looking at the fallen fruit with a smile.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Mmmm...Ladies, please...I've got more than enough stamina to satisfy you both!" Sarah says with a giggle as she's fawned and argued over, moving her legs to let her latex bikini bottom fall off her completely. "I'd be happy to satisfy ALL your needs, ladies. Just be gentle on me, okay? I've never slept with anyone that wasn't the same race as me..."

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Do you now... good, that means more for both of us. We're definitely not going to share you with the others. Now I want a taste," Hana said, moving down where her face was mere inches away from Sarah's dick and balls.

Her long snakelike tongue licked up Sarah's cock several times, the wet appendage feeling simply amazing to Sarah as the tip licked and swirled around Sarah's urethra before licking around inside no more than an inch. Hana got a good taste of Sarah's pre, and she seemed to like it a lot as she pulled her tongue away and then slithered it down and coiled around Sarah's shaft and lapped at her large cum filled testicles. The pleasure was astounding to Sarah, and while Hana did what she was doing, Tara kissed her on the lips and fondled her breasts, switching between them both as she went.

"You're so delicious you sexy thing," Hana said, running her tongue up the underside of Sarah's shaft and coaxing a moan from the kitsune. "What should we call you sexy?" she then asked, pumping Sarah's shaft slowly up and down as she and Tara both coil around so that they are to either side of her while Tara fondled Sarah's balls.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah moans as she's tended to by the snake women, her cock hard and ready for action. "S-Sarah...You can call me Sarah..." she says, cut off by a moan of pleasure. "G-gods above! You two don't waste any time! You feel amazing on my body..." she says, panting as she can feel herself slowly building towards a release. "B-better be ready...feels like I'm gonna cum any minute now..." she says, her muscles beginning to lock up as she does indeed release, the snake tongue more than enough to bring her to orgasm as she groans in ecstasy, her cock shooting sperm out in thick bursts.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"No we don't. We see beauty and we desire it. I don't know what or who you are Sarah, but you're ours for now," Hana said with a smirk as her hand keeps pumping Sarah's shaft.

"Oh already? Best get ready then," Tara said with a playful giggle.

Hana maneuvered back down to Sarah's dick and just before she came, Hana's lips locked around the head of her massive dick and she began bobbing her head up and down in perfect time with her hand pumping it. The stimulation was too much for Sarah and within moments she exploded and Hana kept going down until she had at least half of Sarah's cock in her mouth.

Sarah would feel her orgasm washing over her as Tara pinched and teased her nipples, driving the kitsune wild as she shuddered in their coils. Hana gagged and coughed a bit, but she descended further down Sarah's shaft until only five inches remained, with her lips locking around the length and her tongue slithering its way down Sarah's urethra and going down the entire length and licking her balls from the inside out, which only coaxed more of Sarah's thick cum out of her her large orbs.

Hana gulped down every last drop of her seed that she had to offer, and her tongue slurping noisily around inside of her cock only served to keep her cumming for nearly two minutes straight until her balls were aching from cumming so much and so hard. Only when the tide stopped did she pull herself back up, with her belly looking a bit fuller than before.

"Oh yes... now you must fill my other mouth. You're so delicious that I must have you," Hana said before she mounted Sarah before she had completely recovered from her orgasm, where she thrust her hips down and impaled herself upon that huge cock all the way to the hilt. "OOOH YES!" Hana cried out, where she began rocking herself rapidly up and down Sarah's shaft.

Sarah would be completely helpless against her pleasurable onslaught, which was simply too much for her to handle. Hana's pussy was gripping her so tightly that she felt another orgasm already rocking her world after just a minute in, yet she couldn't cum because the vice like grip was simply so tight that it prevented it from escaping her balls. As such, Sarah's balls swelled further and further, with each spurt of cum unable to escape simply backing up inside of her.

Tara meanwhile was holding Sarah from behind, laying underneath her and Hana both, where she was massaging Sarah's balls as the steadily swelled larger and larger until they were the size of softballs. Hana didn't stop though and kept squeezing her tightly and bouncing over and over, the pleasure immense and nearly causing Sarah to faint it was so good. Another orgasm struck, yet still she was unable to release her pent up seed and her balls swelled even more, to the size of grapefruits now.

Tara gasped as they engorged more, and she gave them a few playful pats with her hands and then squeezed them softly, giggling as this sent another orgasmic lightning strike through Sarah's body and a third orgasm quickly hit, though this one much smaller than the previous ones thankfully. However it did still engorge her balls further thanks to the grip around her cock, and now they were at least twice the size of a grapefruit each.

"My goodness, they just keep getting bigger and bigger the more we don't let her release. Keep going Hana, and she'll have so much she could impregnate an entire village," Tara said with a giggle, patting Sarah's balls and massaging them some more.

Sarah soon felt the tip of Tara's tail pressing firmly against her balls along with her hands, as they couldn't encompass the entirety of her balls any longer. Finally, after another three minutes of constant rocking of that pussy up and down her shaft, with Sarah orgasming another three times and swelling her balls to the size of large cantaloupes each, she felt the pussy loosen up just enough for her cum to find an exit from her swollen balls. Hana thrust down one last time and hilted Sarah inside of her, with the head of her cock buried inside of the snake woman's womb. As she began to finally cum, she felt Tara's hands and tail pressing down on her swollen balls, forcing it out in a constant stream through the narrow corridor that was allowed by Hana's pussy, and the overwhelming pleasure of it nearly knocked Sarah out.

Her balls began to shrink the more she came, and when what felt like half a gallon had filled Hana, Tara's hand clamped down around the base of Sarah's cock and cut of the stream, where she switched places with Hana and mounted Sarah, only to start the whole thing over again as her pussy gripped too tightly to allow it to escape again.

This went on for another ten minutes, with Sarah's balls swelling back up to the size of cantaloupes again before Tara allowed her to cum again. As soon as Tara's belly had swollen to look several months pregnant, she pulled off as Hana gripped her cock and prevented anymore cum escaping. "Are you ready Sarah? We're gonna really milk you dry now, so get ready, and don't worry, none of it will go to waste," Hana said before Tara's mouth clamped down over the head of her cock and Hana pumped her shaft for all its worth as Tara sucked hard.

Sarah started cumming again and the two snake women took turns gulping down Sarah's seed until her poor balls, which were now aching badly from overuse, had been drained dry. The two never once let a single drop of Sarah's cum touch the ground and escape from their bodies, simply letting Sarah cum the last dozen spurts all over their chests as they squished her dick between them both and licked her cock up and down while tit fucking her, and afterwards they lapped up every drop that was on the two of them, licking it off of each other very erotically while Sarah sat back against the fruit tree and watched, the pleasure having steam rolled her and causing her legs to go numb for now.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

As she's fucked and drained and pampered by the lamia women, Sarah can manage little more than pained groans and whimpers as she feels her balls working themselves into overdrive, satisfying both lamia women to their heart's content, panting when they're finally done, laying back against the tree and mewling lightly. "G-Gods above...You ladies...Sure know how to make use of a good cock..." she gasps out, her eyes rolled up a little and a look of pure bliss on her face. "Vicky...Tell me you got all that...There are Kitsune who'd KILL to have that kind of sex..." she says blissfully, her fluffy ears twitching and her fluffy tail completely limp beside her.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Yup, we lamia are amazing at sex," Hana cooed in Sarah's ear, her hand reaching down and cupping one of Sarah's balls while Tara cupped the other, and then they both squeezed them very gently and massaged them gently. "Sometimes, when we're really in the mood and are ready to lay a clutch of eggs, we can go all night long and don't sleep until late in the morning," she added with a naughty grin.

As the feeling came back into her legs, Sarah would see the two lamia showering her with affection, seeming quite taken with her as they sat there with her. "Yes Sarah, I recorded everything, visual and audio. I even got a few nice close ups. Would you like to see them?" Vicky replied, with Sarah's omnitool flipped on and her computer screen popped up on it and showed a closeup of Sarah's cock squirting cum out like a broken faucet as the pair pumped her dick near the end of their fun time.

"Oh wow, this is amazing. That's us. And look at how much cum you gave us. We'll have so many eggs soon," Tara said with a giggle as she rubbed her well rounded belly.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Mmmm...I could get used to having partners like you two...Is everything here as sex-crazed as you two?" the Kitsune says, a smile on her face as she wraps her arms around the two women, holding them close as they massage her balls and tease her, watching the closeup of her fun with the lamia, her cock starting to harden again. "Dammit Vicky. I don't need to be hard again. I don't think I can survive another intense fucking with these sexy beasts." she says, her hands groping at what she assumed were their asses.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmhm, no not everything is like that. There are some that are just wild beasts that we use for hunting and such. But all of the smart things desire new mates and will oftentimes take them by force and make them their mates. We lamia don't do that usually, unless we have to for laying our eggs. So... we may be back soon with our clutches to give you," Hana said with a smile as she continued her massage of Sarah's balls.

"It seems like sex is a commodity around here Sarah, useful for trade if I had to guess. And Sarah, look at this clip here. It was one of my favorites," Vicky said to Sarah, seeming to disregard what the kitsune had said before and smirking as she showed an up close clip of the pair squishing Sarah's cock between their breasts with Hana's tongue slithering down her cum slit as Tara's tongue coiled around her dick and helped pump her seed out.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah sighs as she relaxes in the embrace of her two scaled lovers, watching the clip and groaning as her cock reaches full hardness, looking almost ready for more. "Please, Vicky...My balls ache from how much fun I had...No more, please..." she says with a groan not entirely without pleasure in it.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh Sarah, you know that you're loving the attention that they're giving you. Just look at your dick. It's so hard again already. You're so insatiable you sexy kitsune you. Oh and look at this clip Sarah, it was a good one too, just watching your dick get worked over and over with them not letting you pop," Vicky said, giggling as she teased Sarah further with another clip where Sarah was being ridden by Hana who lifted up until just the head of Sarah's dick was inside of her, and then slamming back down to hilt Sarah inside of her, and when Sarah cried out in climax, that tight pussy she saw was squeezing her tight enough to leave a red ring around her shaft that she saw in the closeup.

"We won't keep going if you're too sore too Sarah. We are kind and don't force it on people if it could hurt them. That's one thing that we abhor with a passion," Tara said kindly, reaching down and gently massaging Sarah's balls along with Hana, though this was more erotic really than helpful.

"Well, it looks like another would help calm her down though. Just say if you want it Sarah, and we'll give it to you, and then you should rest, inside of your flying box there if you can, for any others that meet you might want to take you for themselves, and I wouldn't want that. Not when you're so beautiful and delicious," Hana said, giving covetous looks at Sarah as she pecked Sarah on the cheek.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Mmm...Dammit Vicky, why do you have to indulge my sluttiness." the Kitsune says with a moan as the lamia continue tending to her. "Alright...One more round...But please be gentle this time...I don't think my balls can handle another marathon session like that..." she says, reaching a hand up to grab Hana and pull her into an actual kiss, her own tongue darting into the lamia's mouth hungrily.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Because you're a slutty kitsune Sarah, that's why I do it," Vicky responded with a chuckle.

"Don't worry, we'll coax it out really slow and gentle like," Hana cooed in Sarah's ear, flicking her tongue across one of those fuzzy ears and tickling it.

Together, the pair grasped Sarah's dick and began slowly and gently pumping it up and down while their tails softly pressed against her balls to try and coax her into a quick orgasm. It worked within a couple of minutes, with the two speeding up to finish her off. "Ladies, push the red buttons here that light up, and then put the the part that pops out down over her dick. It will consume and save her sperm for freezing that can be taken back inside the shuttle," Vicky told the two lamia, flashing a red button on Sarah's omnitool.

Tara pressed the buttons that lit up and a funnel looking thing thrust up out of the side of her specialized omnitool, where Tara then secured it down over the head of Sarah's shaft. "There you go Sarah, let it all out and I'll store it for freezing later once you get back inside," Vicky told Sarah, obviously recording this as well. Tara for her part looked very interested in the whole thing, and watched in amazement as Sarah's omnitool did its work and collected it all.

"That's so amazing. How does it work?" Tara said, looking closely at Sarah's omnitool.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah groans as she's slowly tended to, relaxing in their grip as she is quickly brought to orgasm, and then moaning as her special cum collector is put on her dick to suck it all up. "Mmmm! I can't really explain right now...But that thing has all kinds of sexy and useful things to help a slutty kitsune like be survive." the kitsune says with a sigh, as her fluffy tail reaches up to tickle at Tara's nose.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Tara giggled playfully at the tickles on her nose from Sarah's tail, letting it drop for now about learning more about the device as it finished drinking the cum up and storing it for the time being. "May we see your metal box Sarah? We saw it fly in and I was curious how it even did so without any wings," Hana asked curiously, now looking over at her shuttle.

"Engine is stabilized now Sarah, it will be a little warm, but it should be safe enough if you would like to return. I would also suggest leaving the doors open for now as well it would vent the heat out some," Vicky said suddenly.

"Oh no, don't lose the warmth in there. We lamia need warmth and it's tough finding a good place to sleep for the night that's nice, cozy, and warm," Tara said as she and Hana both snuggled closer to Sarah as a cool breeze blew through the trees, making her and Hana both shiver slightly.

"These lamia as they called themselves Sarah, are coldblooded beings. Reptilians if you would for the most part at least," Vicky said to Sarah, indicating that she ought to bring them in with her to the shuttle since they didn't appear to be hostile.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah stands and hugs both of the lamia's torsos close to her as she begins to walk towards the ship. "Mmmm...Let's just let you two rest inside my nice, warm ship. Vicky, slow down the venting process if it's not too dangerous. We wouldn't want my new friends getting cold, would we?" she says, opening the door to the shuttle and ushering her two new friends in. "It's not much...But it's my own little piece of home." she says, a smile on her face as she lets them do as they please, closing the door to keep the heat from escaping once they're both inside.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Hana and Tara both return Sarah's hugs and slither alongside her towards the shuttle, supporting her between them both as they moved, as Sarah's legs were still a little wobbly from the intense fucking. "Very well Sarah. It would be safer to vent a little more heat, but I can have the shuttle retain some of it for the night," Vicky replied to Sarah as the shuttle door opened and she was pushed up into the vehicle.

The pair had little difficulty getting inside, coiling their long tails around in a small pile underneath them and sitting there at the rear of the shuttle in the warmest area, as it was near the engine. "It's a little cramped if you ask me. But maybe that's just because we're so large compared to you," Hana said, though she didn't seem to mind all that much about the cramped space.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah smiles as the two lami curl up inside the ship, laying down with them and sighing. "Well...Not to be mean or anything, but you girls are way bigger than me." the kitsune says as she relaxes with her now scaly lovers. "Mmmm...I could use a nap after all that fun...How about you, girls?" she asks, cuddling up with Hana and Tara and enjoying the feeling of their soft bodies on hers.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Well no offense taken sexy. And yeah I could use a nap definitely. That was just... amazing," Hana replied with a smile as she coiled herself around Sarah.

"Aye, I'm a little tired too. Let's take a nap, it'll give time for your seed to take and we'll have some lovely little eggs soon," Tara said, snuggling up to Sarah and coiling about her as well.

The two laid Sarah back onto their bodies as they formed a small bed for her to lay on that was much warmer and comfortable than her shuttle bed. "Would you like me to dim the lighting Sarah?" Vicky asked softly, doing so if Sarah answered yes.

The lamia were both already asleep by the time Sarah would lay her head back with Vicky asking when she would like to be woken up. Once Vicky had a time set, Sarah would be left in peace as her AI made sure the heat was retained as much as was safe.

When Vicky chimed her wake up call, Sarah would see the light slowly brightening up as her eyes adjusted more and more. "Would you like something to drink Sarah? We have some orange juice left in the fridge, as I used most if not all of the ship's waters stores to cool down the engine," Vicky would ask Sarah as she woke back up.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah sighs as she leans back, enjoying the much more comfortable bed of lamia flesh as she nods to the lights being turned down, soon drifting off to sleep in the coils of her lovers.

----

When she finally comes to, Sarah groans as she slowly opens her eyes and lets her eyesight adjust to the changing light, and remembering the events of yesterday. "Mmmm...I almost forgot to ask last night, Vicky, but did we put down a claim beacon on this planet? Would like it registered in the name of my people before anyone else gets here...As for drink, yes. I could go for some orange juice once these two sexy things wake up and let me go." she says quietly, trying to keep from waking her lamia lovers up.