What's new

ADV SIM Loli [ Sakuranbo Elementary School ] [ 私立さくらんぼ小学校 ] Park Toucher Fantasy - MAKO ver. / 公園いたずらシミュレータ ver.MAKO (RE157224) (RJ157224)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HerySean

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: 公園いたずらシミュレータ ver.MAKO

Yet another plea for help ............. Linking the official site's system page, scroll down a bit until you come accross the dreaded swing image, there's 2 dots with text, maybe they tell us how to unlock stuff. Can't copy+paste since it's a giant .jpg and can't show it since loli. So here goes

http://www.kodomo-h.com/cherry/park/system.html
Sorry but I can't read Japanese, can you help me reading it or guide me, please? :)

Nr123

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

game is really simple, you talk girl and observer her if you dont know what to do press golden apple on right side of game top. Apple only show on event when started event play, picture tell where it is. There thoes mini game make little annoying cops or how take picture successfull way so on.

Attachments

fidelis

Reputation score

The golden apple helped with every star but the 2nd swing one...even after doing every click i can't figure it out so it's either bugged or a specific sequence...

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry but I can't read Japanese, can you help me reading it or guide me, please? :)
game is really simple, you talk girl and observer her if you dont know what to do press golden apple on right side of game top. Apple only show on event when started event play, picture tell where it is. There thoes mini game make little annoying cops or how take picture successfull way so on.
The golden apple helped with every star but the 2nd swing one...even after doing every click i can't figure it out so it's either bugged or a specific sequence...
1- I put that there so someone able to read it could help us (no, not me)
2- Yes, it's not that hard to figure things out, until you reach #3
3- Been crying for a walkthrough/help on this single event for 3 days now :(

Upon further checking of that tiny pic Nr posted, you can unlock smex scenes without unlocking all the default's stars ????????????????????? That would explain the swing 1 since maybe he goes in instead of rubbing outside :eek:

Now gotta figure out how to get the other scenes :(

Last edited:

Nr123

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Little walkthrough then.

1.You toucher to make she exiting, like in event when kissing or lick her boobs thoes event need wait 1min or 2 min when she show up differends face.

2.Massage to make she wet, not in all event but mostly in thoes 4 star before you remove panty off and check oh she wet and you boner. You must not hurry with touching ! event can replay before you can do something new.

3.Observer her and talking with girl, magnifying glass is stuff you need check her out alots and most event say click to next movie thoes only you succees what you ever do.

4.Most importan part in game you make girl cum or cum together, this way you unlocked thoes hard star to do it so you must wait and not hurry with just clicking stuff randomsly. Thoes event where say make here kiss your boned stick 5 time or hold her 10 sec and so on.

info of differends version not sure if is truelly out yet. Play trick and treat.
kodomo-h.com/cherry/park/itazura_info.html

There is save if need

Attachments

Last edited:

Nr123

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

DLsite version is "regulation version"!

In the inner of the game, there is a normal version and regulatory version.
Normal version elementary school students, along with the age specified, such as 9-year-old, school bag is depicted, it has fully become the content for the pedophile.

On the other hand regulation version, the following will be completely cut or wording changes.

You not miss much save was near complete last unlock CG gallery you need beat 6 star event to get it and prologue, first experience ~ Ending, hidden prologue, there only three.

There may also add an etch scene in the future and maybe

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for the save and all that engrish tips, still can't figure out how to unlock stuff. Maybe your engrish isn't vague enough or the game hates or I'm too sleepy to figure stuff out by myself :cool:

HerySean

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

DLsite version is "regulation version"!

In the inner of the game, there is a normal version and regulatory version.
Normal version elementary school students, along with the age specified, such as 9-year-old, school bag is depicted, it has fully become the content for the pedophile.

On the other hand regulation version, the following will be completely cut or wording changes.

You not miss much save was near complete last unlock CG gallery you need beat 6 star event to get it and prologue, first experience ~ Ending, hidden prologue, there only three.

There may also add an etch scene in the future and maybe
Okay soooooo the regulation is better than the normal version or is it the other way around?

Last edited:

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

oh hey I got both stars at the swing....

Lick her nips till her breathing gets a little heavier, then play with "down there" a little more before removing her panties. Try to take pics too. Then proceed.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Did it unlock the other 5 smex part or you had them already or nothing and we're still screwed ?

Tried and failed .......... Guess I'll need the superdumbass approach : look her hand, look her face, lift shirt, lick tits 6+, take pic, lick again for 5-6, drop her shirt back, look her face, raise skirt, touch her a few "cycles" (it ends after 5-6 strokes and you can repeat afterwards), look her panties, finger some again, drop panties, take picture, talk to her, look again, get shroom out. You know that kind of hand-holding. :D

Last edited:

calibus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I unlocked the sex scenes on the slide.

I just played with her a shiiiiiiiiiiiitload. I don't even know if there was an indication it was enough. But I just played with everything a ton before progressing to the ending where you make her cum with her clit. After that ending was over it started a sex scene and unlocked all the others.

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

^ Did it unlock the other 5 smex part or you had them already or nothing and we're still screwed ?

Tried and failed .......... Guess I'll need the superdumbass approach : look her hand, look her face, lift shirt, lick tits 6+, take pic, lick again for 5-6, drop her shirt back, look her face, raise skirt, touch her a few "cycles" (it ends after 5-6 strokes and you can repeat afterwards), look her panties, finger some again, drop panties, take picture, talk to her, look again, get shroom out. You know that kind of hand-holding. :D
That's actually the first thing I did because people seem to be having trouble with it. It didn't unlock everything else at that moment.

What happens in that swing is that you make her cum, as far as I know... I just skipped through the dialogue cuz I can't read.

But, it unlocked all other sex scenes after I got all the stars.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

FINALLY GOT THAT POS MOFO STAR AFTER 4 DAYS OF RAGE

/rant Only had to hold ctrl and click tits+panties for about 5 mins to get it to pop :( Now I can have fun again. :cool:

Rant2 : Great, now I got all the basic stars, but no smex scenes unlocked .................. This game hates me so much

/rant2 : WTF is wrong with this game : deleted save files, started a new game, went straight to the dreadful swing, got the 2nd star right away, proceeded to troll around the others, nothing unlocks. Rage induced re-deleted saves, started yet another new game, went to bottom left event 1st (she rubs herself), proceeded clockwise up till the green slide events, got both out and now she spreads her pussy for me to bang out, 1/2 the "basic" events still locked and smex unlocked ............. Either I bugged hard on either runs or something weird happened to me, but this is beyond random.

Screeny proof

Attachments

Last edited:

MurphyMurph

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I got all the stars and nothing happened too. Not sure what's wrong.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Try my pro strat listed just above you

Save files are in /users/name/mydocuments/私立さくらんぼ小学校. Copy-paste that folder somewhere else in case you screw something more, delete the original, start the game anew, use my uber walkthrough, hope you don't get rekt by random stuff and enjoy all the loli without the preliminaries (including the swing).

MurphyMurph

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

^ Try my pro strat listed just above you

Save files are in /users/name/mydocuments/私立さくらんぼ小学校. Copy-paste that folder somewhere else in case you screw something more, delete the original, start the game anew, use my uber walkthrough, hope you don't get rekt by random stuff and enjoy all the loli without the preliminaries (including the swing).
Yeah I just tried it and it worked.

Got to the slide and it happened. Not sure why it didn't happen before.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

what I do not understand I've switched all stars free and war troz which the Advanced Picture not.

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

what I do not understand I've switched all stars free and war troz which the Advanced Picture not.
Fuck her in the slides, I think. The top-center one.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

AFAIK, go to the top middle green slide event again, drop panties, lift her legs, finger her clit alot till she comes, after that you'll be unable to close her legs again, dude will wonder why he can't after a few tries, weird naked-girl-with-a-snake-in-a-church movie should play, when it comes back to the game the girl will talk to you and let you enter ........ That's how I got the smex scenes unlocked in my "1/2 the game doesn't matter if it's unlocked or not" screenshot a few posts back

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

got the save made by the other but the system I understand now why so many are frustrated. XD

ve already noticed that you now and then by the end of the scene then special scene bekahm to selection and there with you on the other wol after the time free. + you must wol many scenes doing changes in the selection menu with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.