What's new

Sakura (plmnko)

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score
Re: Sakura (plmnko)

"Hmm...Something to do? We could go for a little swim if you wanted, the water is pretty calm here. You look a little bit tired, though, so maybe you'd want to do something else. Maybe I could try to teach you some really simple magic or something?" Elina replied, scratching her head. "You'd probably only be able to learn something really simple, though."

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

M-magic!? Sure, i never had dreamed that i could learn to cast spells, i will love to learn at least the basic. Sakura said soprised to know that the game had give her the chance to cast magic, like her favotite fairy take characters

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Learning won't be easy or fun" Elina warned as her armor melted away. "First you need to stand perfectly still" she said, standing straight with her hands clasped in front of her chest. "Clear your mind of everything unnecessary. All the unnecessary thoughts can go out the window. Take slow, deep breaths." She stood there following her own advice for several minutes before quietly saying "now you have to focus on your soul. It'll be hard to find if you haven't meditated before, and I can't explain how to do it, but you'll know it when you find it. Don't get discouraged, just keep trying." Sakura would find that she had immense trouble with the strange task she had been given, but that it was a relatively nice, peaceful experience to stand silently on the beach, listening to the gentle waves come in as she searched herself. If she kept at it for quite some time, she would begin to vaguely feel something inside her that she hadn't felt before...

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Sakura had never meditated, more that sometimes in some yoga sesions, she was completely exited with the idea of had magic and after heard Elina words, she tried really hard to had her mind clear. Soon some throughs start to invade her mind, her inner voice, her personal problems were the next barrier and these things were starting to make her dessist, but this was a game and she know it, she decide to just forget all and just heard the waves to call herself more. With all the time of the world, Sakura tried many times, every time giving her best, without get worried of fail or the time passing, suddenly she feel something weird and nearly said it to Elina, instead she tried to get close that weird thing and try to figure what was.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

All of Sakura's persistence paid off, and she began to feel something that was hard to describe. A sort of center of her being, the edges fuzzy and clouded; it felt like a second heart, pumping something through her body. Apparently the look on her face gave away that she had found it, because Elina said "there, that's it. Feel it working? It's the source and regulator of your life energy. Now see if you can call up some of your energy. Doesn't matter where, just try to make it move consciously." This too would take time and effort; Sakura definitely had no natural talent with this sort of thing. After a while, though, she felt a little bit of energy moving through her body and into her arms, and then her hands.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

"...?"

Sakura was really happy to had found her soul... she was really amazed to even know that she could feel her soul and she just wondered how she could control her soul energy, as this was not something that someone could teach you in the real world, but at least Sakura had the will and time to try all the times who were needed.

The time passed and maybe Elina could be a little tired of waiting the rich girl to acomplish it, but for some reason she was still at the side of Sakur who was acomplish it, as she remembered Elina words, she naturelly could make this, as her soul had been giving her energy to her all this time, at least in this game. This make her will grow more and tried one and other time, as the time passed she was able to felt a little bit of energy moving through her body and into her arms, and then her hands. She was now close, this time certainly will acomplish it.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Elina didn't seem to mind waiting on Sakura; perhaps she spent a certain amount of time meditating each day anyway. In time, Sakura managed to get her energy to her fingertips, and Elina said "alright, this is going to be really hard. You can feel your energy, and you can control it somewhat, though probably not very efficiently. Now you just have to project it outside of your body. Imagine sparks. What they look like, how they behave. You won't have to do this every time, only until you get used to it. Imagine shooting sparks out of your fingertips. Now try to make it happen." This was the most difficult step, Sakura found. She tried for a good deal of time to project her energy outside, and after a good deal of failure and a long time of trying, she finally managed to shoot a few sparks a few feet in front of her. "Oh wow, you really did it! And so quickly, too!" Elina said, excited, and the elf ran and gave her a hug. "It normally takes a lot longer for a normal human without talent to do. It's not a very useful trick, and you'll have to work hard to practice it each time you try, but if you keep at it it will become second nature, and you'll be able to learn more complicated things." Sakura would realize that she had spent quite a few hours doing this; it was probably even past lunchtime already.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Sakura frowned after heard that the next step will be very hard and she just follow Elina instructions, the time passed and this part was getting every time more annoying, maybe if Elina was not giving her support, maybe Sakura would have desisted a time ago. Sakura focus on her tast once again, she could imagine the light blue little sparks, even she could thing about how they will sound and the feeling of they leaving her body, soon this turn into a nearly instintive thought and suddenly something different happen and little sparks leave her fingernails and fly some few feet before dissapear in the air. I...I MADE IT!! "sigh"... it was so hard, im so tired said the human before heard the expresion of the elf umm... thanks, but maybe it was all thanks to you, you are a great teacher Elina. But, please dont say me that i must meditate all that time to cast that again. Sakura said nearly leaving some tears, her belly even growl, as this magic class had taken a long part of the day

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Elina laughed a little at her friend. "Not all of that time, but you will have to meditate. Magic isn't natural to humans, and you're a little old to just be learning it now." The elf heard her friend's stomach growl, and playfully rubbed her tummy, asking "are you hungry? Wait a while and I'll have a treat for you." She then retreated back into the cave.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The rich girl frowned and whine softly A little old!? ... i guess that it cant be helped, ok i will wait you here, maybe i could practice a little more, before the food get ready Sakura smiled, but she was really worried that she was eating too much Elina 's rations without being productive.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Mhm. Most people who are trained in magic do exercises like this starting at about age 6, or so I'm told. Of course, they don't start learning real, complex spells until they're only a little younger than you, for a number of reasons" Elina said before parting to fix the food. She would come back later with a few plates with meat and some vegetables and greenery. The elf laid Sakura's portion in front of her and said "eat up, it's not every day you'll get vegetables this fresh around here." She promptly dug in, as she had with every meal before.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Sakura was in her meditation, as Elina was getting ready the food, but Sakura hungry made difficult get focused on her soul. She just stop when the elf returned and both sit like always to enjoy the wild cooking skills of the elf. Sakura was very hungry to say something about the food, but she still maintain her manners and pray once again before start. Between the lunch she turn to Elina and tried to talk a little Thanks for the food, Elina. You really know a lot about magic, battles and a lot of other stuff, do you lived in a city or traveled around the world ?

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Not really. My parents taught me most of what I know now" Elina said in between bites of meat, which, stereotypically enough, tasted a lot like chicken. "I also read the occasional book when I make the trip into town, which is about once or twice a year. It's a miracle they'll let me check out books at the library, as long as I go between visits."

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I see. Do you know others places to visit at the town? Any rumor or tale? it could help me a lot to dont get on trouble in that place After Elina answer, Sakura decide to end her lunch and let Elina choice the new activity. But maybe both could just lay in the floor before begin other duel.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Eh, it's a pretty normal little town. Mostly farmers. I'm not even sure why they have a library, honestly. They do have a few little shops and things. There's a brothel on the edge of town. A shrine at the center. Typical stuff" Elina replied, laying back after she had finished her meal. "So, what do you want to do? Go swimming maybe? But we should probably wait a little while since we've eaten. So, any ideas what to do in the meantime?"

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

So, a little farm town, that dont sound so bad. After end both were thinking in what to do now and the human blushed when she remember the last night We could just rest in the beach or read some books, hunt monsters could be dangerous, but it could help me to earn experience in battles against them

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"I don't have much in the way of books right now. Just a small one about the origins of angels and demons. And I don't really feel like hunting monsters right now, so unless you want to read we can just relax" Elina replied.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Hmm.... angels and demons? hmm maybe i could read that in the night, so lets just relax and wait until we can swim, we have trained all the morning. Sakura just relax over her towel ad waited for Elina to maybe find a more fun way tio pass the time, like building sand castles or go around to see around the sand for any weird object. Of course that just walking in the shore was also an option

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Alright" Elina replied, laying back with Sakura and relaxing for a few minutes, her eyes closed. Though after a while, she slowly opened one eye, looking at the blue-haired rich girl but trying to be stealthy and unseen about it. After a short while she suddenly jumped on top of Sakura, tickling her furiously. She giggled as her fingers wriggled against her friend's skin, causing her to squirm under her as the ticklefight began, and she started to playfully wrestle with Sakura.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Sakura was resting at the side of her friend, she was a little tired after all the training battles and the magic class... specialy the magic class, she tried so hard and only learned how to send little sparkles to some feet away of her, it will be really hard to find a moment to use that little trick and many more training before the magic could be usefull.

Suddenly, Elina jumped over her and attack her with tickles Eeeek...hah., noooo, not there Sakura start to laught without control, her full body squirm and struggle, trying to get away of the elf attack. Without see any chance of escape, she tried to counterattack her with her own tickles, it should be easy, as Elina was only dresing a skimpy bikini, but soon Elina change of tactic and tried to subdue the human.

Sakura tried to chance the situation and rolled to her sides in an attemp to take her away, as her hand pull of the little elf clothes to had a point of support.