What's new

Sakura Dungeon

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Sakura Dungeon

It's the file called Persistent.
I'm not completely convinced of that, myself, since my saves and CGs remained even if I removed my save folder (including the Persistent file) from the game's folder. It looks like a lot of people downloaded my save, though, and no one's said anything about it not showing all of the CGs, so I have to assume it somehow does work that way.

UnknownFox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just wanted to post, I did download it but the only CGs I had were the ones I had unlocked, I clicked continue and it went to the chocolate scene in the pyramid and then I had it unlocked but its a case of "Have to see it to save it" unless its another file that needs to be replaced.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just wanted to post, I did download it but the only CGs I had were the ones I had unlocked, I clicked continue and it went to the chocolate scene in the pyramid and then I had it unlocked but its a case of "Have to see it to save it" unless its another file that needs to be replaced.
Great. Thanks for telling me so I can try to look into other possibilities; unfortunately, I don't see any other files that I can replace/remove to test out where the flags for CGs are kept without making the game unable to launch, so I'm stumped. Guess I'll try to download a fresh copy of the game and switch things around to see if anything works.

I just wish someone would've said something sooner! The main reason I kept up with this for as long as it took was to see all of the CGs and share them with anyone who didn't want to invest so much time to see them.

Edit: figured it out thanks to getting a fresh copy. There are copies of the game's saves also stored at C:\Users\*your user name*\AppData\Roaming\Renpy\sakura_dungeon and you need to replace the Persistent file with the one from my save folder I uploaded to see all of the CGs. You may also have to remove/replace the Persistent file that you have in the game's main folder for it to work, as well. Knowing this, I assume the people who downloaded my saves without first playing the game themselves wouldn't have any trouble getting the CGs to unlock.

Last edited:

RobertPaulsen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Strange, apart from the Abyssal Goat ones I had already seen all the CG's but they didn't unlock. They did once I replaced the Persistent file in my folder with yours.

kinwong2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

lucky statue at floor 7,9,12,15,18,21
7:
/i.imgur.com/9ecCi49.png
9:
12:
15:
18:
21:

correct me if i made mistakes

updated>_>
cant use http :// for image because... 15post lol

Last edited:

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

lucky statue locations
Ftfy. Image size warning for the last one. Also, for future reference, when posting images, use the IMG tag.

Last edited:

bloquer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

lucky statue at floor 7,9,12,14,15,21
7:i.imgur.com/9ecCi49.png 9:i.imgur.com/X5pgu5G.png 12:i.imgur.com/3kF0Oxz.png 14:i.imgur.com/0YubKbh.png 15:i.imgur.com/v9pZ53w.png 21:i.imgur.com/m2Wpovd.png

correct me if i made mistakes

(tried to post image but i remember i am a lurker)
I think the location on map 14 is false, I found a scroll (Holy Bolt) there.

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

Is there a source for the soundtrack available somewhere?

karmaldia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ugh, hate asking such a silly question but does anyone have a full list of all the outfits, just got the SciFi one and still no acheivment, seems I am missing something.

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

Found this partial walkthrough, it only covers up to level 13 so far, but it is fairly detailed.

anondum

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Ugh, hate asking such a silly question but does anyone have a full list of all the outfits, just got the SciFi one and still no acheivment, seems I am missing something.
check the sprite gallery it should have them all

tomaito89

Sex Demon
Reputation score

How do you unlock Ceri's jewelry costume?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How do you unlock Ceri's jewelry costume?
Floor 24, from the abyss entrance stairs, walk the opposite direction straight into the wall. It's a single tile room through the wall.

tomaito89

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Thanks! I would have never found that.

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Done and got every CG/costume. Was nice (except for the grind, but it doesn't really matter). I'm looking forward for the next game.

I'm a bit disappointed by the lack of a real ending (> 3 lines), but it was a lot of fun.

Anurabis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmm I'm still missing 3 CG's I cannot figure out which those are tho
If anyone could tell me what CG's are: 3-4, 3-5, 4-2, 4-3, 10-1 and 10-2 I'd be grateful

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

whoa game is bumping fast, I LIKE IT!!!! XD

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hmm I'm still missing 3 CG's I cannot figure out which those are tho
If anyone could tell me what CG's are: 3-4, 3-5, 4-2, 4-3, 10-1 and 10-2 I'd be grateful
34 and 35: Beat the chocolate mimic (if you gave her Ceri and you don't have a savegame before, you are screwed and you have to restart a new game).

42 and 43: Floor 9, you have a secret passage in the left wall, around the middle. Beat the fight here.

101 and 102: Once you got the chocolate costume, come back to the room floor 21 with the Exalted angel.

Last edited:

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Kinda sucks that this game was released so close to Stranger of Sword City. Immediately killed my will to play it.