What's new

ACT Sacred Gear

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Sacred Gear

i think he meant selecting "no" in the continue screen. normally that would bring you back to the main menu, but if u do that in a boss fight, you'll be directed to a hcg scene. anyway, gotta agree that the game system is too troublesome. game might have been better if enemies rape the MC whenever there's contact instead of doing it after the life runs out.
And though it's personal preference, I'd prefer for the monster to release the MC after some time, so we don't need to die repeatedly just to see the other animation. XD

I've also messed with the save too.

You need to set numbers of miracles to 2
if you want spread and volcanic powerups.
Set 1 if you want just volcanic or spread.
2 for both.

But you also gotta set them on in the script.

The powerups only give fancy powerful attack but they all do the same damage.

This game has some horrible game design. Most of the time I find myself falling off into cliffs and then restarting the level. Why does the level have to be so long?
how to edit/where to edit the script? Or do you mean the save file?

Yeah, the stage is too long and some enemies are too annoying and can hit you off screen/catch you off guard, ex: that green arc shooting thingy, and BEES! I hate bees, especially if they fly just slightly outside my bullet.

MorkaelWasHere

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Megas link does not seem to be working
Try it again later. Links sometimes don't work if there is high traffic at that time. I remember few times they wouldn't register; but I tried again later and they worked. Right now the link is working just fine.

85centimeters

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is it possible to get an animation for the purple wasp? That thing always seems to fly around instead.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

I'm sorry for bumping this,but I'm requesting a re-upload to zippyshare.If anyone could do this,it'd be much appreciated!!!

RyonaMasta

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The game gets painfully hard after stage 4, where falling = instant death and you have to start over.

Later you run into those really fast spike traps on the platform which requires perfect timing to get pass.

I didn't know there is a boss CG either, mainly because you have to start over if you choose no after knocked down.

Is it possible to get an animation for the purple wasp? That thing always seems to fly around instead.
If you are talking about the wasp that shoots projectiles, I don't think there is any.

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I didn't know there is a boss CG either, mainly because you have to start over if you choose no after knocked down.
Negative. If you choose no after being taken out by a boss, you get a CG with some japanese text, after that you'll be given the option to try the boss again or quit.

kiko

Reputation score

Fuck!Please,upload this to Zippyshare.Anyone?

kiko

Reputation score

Mega links seems to be working fine...
I wouldn't know,as mega is being a major dick.It breaks the download,and sometimes it won't even load the download page.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I wouldn't know,as mega is being a major dick.It breaks the download,and sometimes it won't even load the download page.
Hmm,well not Zippyshare but some other links that may or may not work better:

Well that's it...I hope these will work for people who have trouble with mega.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Do you use Firefox? I think Mega tend to have problem with Firefox, I use Google Chrome for downloading from Mega...

kiko

Reputation score

Do you use Firefox? I think Mega tend to have problem with Firefox, I use Google Chrome for downloading from Mega...
I am mainly using Chrome,and Opera sometimes.But even on chrome it breaks the download,and sometimes won't even move from the cloud with the cogs.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

I am mainly using Chrome,and Opera sometimes.But even on chrome it breaks the download,and sometimes won't even move from the cloud with the cogs.
Newest version of Chrome, right? Strange, it never have problem with me... maybe I'm just lucky :p

kiko

Reputation score

Newest version of Chrome, right? Strange, it never have problem with me... maybe I'm just lucky :p
No,the Browser is not the problem,my internet provider sent some people to look into it,and it seems that my router was causing the problem.Since I never turn it off,it overheated and they gave me a new one.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

No,the Browser is not the problem,my internet provider sent some people to look into it,and it seems that my router was causing the problem.Since I never turn it off,it overheated and they gave me a new one.
XD

Glad your problem is fixed :3

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey, I'm surprised I haven't seen anyone else ask this question yet, but is there a way to get this game to go full screen?

Alt-Enter and F4 don't seem to work and like other games it doesn't seem to have much in the way of menu options on the top of the screen.

Skyramiel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

weird... Why can't I access dlsite of this thing? Maybe the link is wrong.

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It was probably pulled from the site for some reason or another.

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

Might of been from crushing lack of content. Admittedly the few sprite sex scenes are good, and I suppose the CG is decent though I don't much care for CG in general.

However the later levels seem to just recycle opponents from the first few levels. I remember one slime monster recolor in particular standing out, and a bee recolor (that doesn't seem to have an h attack). It looks like they stopped developing it 40% of the way through and tried to run with it.

Maybe there were so many complaints about it that someone decided to pull it.