What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ saboten] サボテン Sex Idol 48! Lewd Ambitions セックスアイドル48!~淫乱娘アイドル化計画~ RE117876 RJ117876

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeola

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: セックスアイドル48!~淫乱娘アイドル化計画~

I've completed everything that I can think of, but I'm still missing few girls. The yakuza are also still collecting money from me and I'm not sure if that means I'm not yet done.

On the cg list:
20th of page 1
6th, 14th and 19th of page 2
4th of page 3

Any ideas?

So I guess once you beat the second level every...x days you either have to pay 5k or permanently lose a girl?
Yep. The amount also increases whenever you complete a zone. It goes 5k, 10k, 15k, 30k, 50k, 100k, if I recall correctly. I focused on leveling up specific girls with good stats so that my weekly income from the performance thing would after the payment still leave me with profit. I also switched out many girls once they reached level cap and fell behind in quality.

Note that you get more money the more girls you have performing, so it's worth keeping the slots full even if it happened to bring the group average down a little. That is as long as the performance doesn't end up in a failure.

Last edited:

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

When i play, i cant see any of the Japanese letters. Help?

Themplis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yep. The amount also increases whenever you complete a zone. It goes 5k, 10k, 15k, 30k, 50k, 100k, if I recall correctly. I focused on leveling up specific girls with good stats so that my weekly income from the performance thing would after the payment still leave me with profit. I also switched out many girls once they reached level cap and fell behind in quality.

Note that you get more money the more girls you have performing, so it's worth keeping the slots full even if it happened to bring the group average down a little. That is as long as the performance doesn't end up in a failure.
Figured as much, I'll just restart. I noticed there are a handful of npc females that have cut-in portraits when you talk to them, and some vanish after you beat a level- I assume there's some sort of arcane way to recruit them that not being able to read a lick of text makes fairly difficult?

Aeola

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I assume there's some sort of arcane way to recruit them that not being able to read a lick of text makes fairly difficult?
They'll appear again later in the game; some as random encounters and some as parts of the main story arc.

darkwhite1602

Reputation score

If anyone feels like uploading their save file, please do!

Themplis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

They'll appear again later in the game; some as random encounters and some as parts of the main story arc.
Much obliged for the help.

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

What I don't understand is sometimes you just can't "recruit" a girl in your show, and this can't get the third scene. Anyone know why?
Also I second the motion for a save file.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

When i play, i cant see any of the Japanese letters. Help?
We've had problems like this with some wolf editor games in the past. The issue is likely that your computer is missing a type of font this game requires in order to display text correctly, try installing cry7.TTC fonts to your computer.

darkwhite1602

Reputation score

We've had problems like this with some wolf editor games in the past. The issue is likely that your computer is missing a type of font this game requires in order to display text correctly, try installing cry7.TTC fonts to your computer.
Wow! Thank you Mr. Corleone

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

could someone send me a PM and if possible a save file as well.

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

sometimes you just can't "recruit" a girl in your show, and this can't get the third scene. Anyone know why?
Do you mean, like, you can't select a character from doing the work/営業 command? only idols can perform this [marked with a red 'ア' next to their name].

To convert a character to an idol, keep doing the lesson/レッスン command until they get the idol symbol next to their name.

Reputation score

What I don't understand is sometimes you just can't "recruit" a girl in your show, and this can't get the third scene. Anyone know why?
Also I second the motion for a save file.
I (think) I was having the same problem, where you could attempt to turn them into an idol and it wouldn't work (for some reason given in Japanese) and then that option would be greyed out and I couldn't figure out how to make it available.

Turns out, you have to pick the third option in the blonde's menu (the rest option) and that'll restore all of the girls'...whatever that stat with the heart is that doing things requires.

Short answer: Need to rest.

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I've completed everything that I can think of, but I'm still missing few girls. The yakuza are also still collecting money from me and I'm not sure if that means I'm not yet done.

On the cg list:
20th of page 1
6th, 14th and 19th of page 2
4th of page 3

Any ideas?
Two lines of sentences appear on the top right of the portrait of the different maps you can go to from the office after beating the main storyline; the top line lists the number of girls possible to obtain in that map and lower line lists the number of girls you haven't obtained yet iirc. All but one girl is obtainable through random encounters and the main storyline.

Yakuza collects money even after beating the storyline, btw.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

click TV has cg too

Attachments

Megas

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What are you supposed to do in4th area (akihabara)? I've talked to everybody but I still can't find the boss.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

There are 4 choices in TV. I don't know how to open CG gallery. :confused:

Aeola

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There are 4 choices in TV. I don't know how to open CG gallery. :confused:
It seemed like a quiz to me. Top choice lets you choose a girl's cg to unlock. If you answer correctly, it gets unlocked. If you answer incorrectly, you'll have to go to the next day to try again. Second choice lets you view the cg. Third choice I have no idea about. It might be a guide to the thing. Fourth choice leaves the TV.

All but one girl is obtainable through random encounters and the main storyline.
That's weird since I went around doing random encounters without luck for quite a while. The girls I miss are weirdly enough the the exact same girls that I think aren't shown on the game's website either (blacked out characters included).

I did install the patch that was there. That could've caused something.

Got a full save game now anyway.

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Is it just me or is this game fcking retarded? After zone 2, every 2 actions you take, you get fcked 5000 gold or steal girl...
How to get gold if you have no time to make it?... Plus you get your girls taken out reducing the funds...

taka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's not really a big deal if you prepare for it. In the first area you can catch a blonde twintailed girl who gets like 40k+ per performance (the first option) once you train her up to idol (which takes quite a bit of grinding since you need to get her to like level 8 or something, but it's ok since you have infinite time - literally).

If you grind in the first area enough to catch that girl and train her up, money will become a non issue for rest of the game and you can just blaze through it like nothing. You'll have so much money that you won't know what to do with it.

I don't know what the deal with her is. She is pretty tough compared to rest of the first level girls and nets you 3 move points as opposed to 1 when defeated, but is not much tougher than the girl you need to capture to advance. Maybe it's like an easymode cheat code for the terminally dull. Oh, she's a random encounter.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

It's not really a big deal if you prepare for it. In the first area you can catch a blonde twintailed girl who gets like 40k+ per performance (the first option) once you train her up to idol (which takes quite a bit of grinding since you need to get her to like level 8 or something, but it's ok since you have infinite time - literally).

If you grind in the first area enough to catch that girl and train her up, money will become a non issue for rest of the game and you can just blaze through it like nothing. You'll have so much money that you won't know what to do with it.

I don't know what the deal with her is. She is pretty tough compared to rest of the first level girls and nets you 3 move points as opposed to 1 when defeated, but is not much tougher than the girl you need to capture to advance. Maybe it's like an easymode cheat code for the terminally dull. Oh, she's a random encounter.
But I have leveled her up to lvl11 and she's not giving me any gold at all... wtf am I missing? x.x

I've read all the comments about preparing yourself before entering the 3rd area (cause that's where the pain starts), hell I have like 8 girls at lvl8 and 3 at lvl11 ...
I'd say that's very prepared...

Status
Not open for further replies.