What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ saboten ] [ サボテン] Pregnenticles: Earth Girls Inseminated / 触孕~地球人孕ませ計画触手編~ (RE113725) (RJ113725)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pregnenticles: Earth Girls Inseminated

what the password on that door in 3rd (movie studio) place top floor!pls no hints!i am bad at hints!

go outside and check the door and the panel next to it. Go back inside via the hole in the wall and the door to her room will be open

what the password on that door in 3rd (movie studio) place top floor!pls no hints!i am bad at hints!

Already answered that one dude, look back a bit D: When in doubt just CTRL + F and type in my name on the pages and go through each result until you see it. It's 2013 to save you the time, but definitely be sure you search for the answer before asking... Good way to get bad rep or get people to ignore you if you ask for something you already have...... o_o;;

Already answered that one dude, look back a bit D: When in doubt just CTRL + F and type in my name on the pages and go through each result until you see it. It's 2013 to save you the time, but definitely be sure you search for the answer before asking... Good way to get bad rep or get people to ignore you if you ask for something you already have...... o_o;;

oh okay sorry!

in police house map top floor how can i open that closed metal door after the figures?i know its diiamond but how the hell i gather 100 milliion , if i have 99999999?

in police house map top floor how can i open that closed metal door after the figures?i know its diiamond but how the hell i gather 100 milliion , if i have 99999999?

I found that using the cheat engine stopped me from buying from the upper right tentacle monster on the ship (base)

I found that using the cheat engine stopped me from buying from the upper right tentacle monster on the ship (base)

oh how? wich cheat engine?

oh how? wich cheat engine?
SGedit stopped me from buying from him. I'd assume the game can tell if you've changed the amount money you have. If you make a new game by 1 of each item from the monster you should be able to progress.

SGedit stopped me from buying from him. I'd assume the game can tell if you've changed the amount money you have. If you make a new game by 1 of each item from the monster you should be able to progress.

thanks!:D

I don't know if its just me but I can't seem to find the link on this thread...
Can anyone point out where it is?

@Daioh:

I believe it was removed due to loli. If I recall correctly...

I don't know if its just me but I can't seem to find the link on this thread...
Can anyone point out where it is?

I've done the hard part son, the rest is up to you.

Alternatively you could buy it from DLsite and give back to the community that works so hard to keep you stimulated :)

Ah so thats way I didn't find it. The lolis strike again.
Alright,thanks guys

Just a random lurker here, how did you guys machine translate it into english? I've been trying to figure out for the past couple of hours but the farthest I get is to DreaMaker 4.9, but that can't handle vx games. :confused:

You don't really need translations for 90% of the RPGmaker games. Aside form that one combo, you can get by basically talking to everyone you meet. Most games are pretty linear too, so theres no accidentally going to the wrong city etc.

You don't really need translations for 90% of the RPGmaker games. Aside form that one combo, you can get by basically talking to everyone you meet. Most games are pretty linear too, so theres no accidentally going to the wrong city etc.

I actually found this a bit trickier than most Saboten games, you actually must replay to get all the scenes and some are easy to miss if you don't have the right item combo

nice conversion but need actually walkthrough.

Hi, i got stucked on the hotel lv. I just can´t get any girl. i found the one behind the mouse hole but i can´t capture her. i found a pink haired girl on the last floor but cant capture her either. another one (a woman) goes to a corridor with a guard and can´t pass him.

i talked to everyone and have no money left.

pd: sorry bout my english (i´m still learning XD)

Pregnenticles: Earth Girls Inseminated (RJ113725) GUIDE!

attachment.php

Dlsite:
English Dlsite:

I'm working on a walkthrough as we speak, does anyone want to give me a helping hand? I've done the walkthrough for the first town so far.

Walkthrough:
Controls:
Move = Directional buttons.
Action = Z/Enter/Space
Cancel = X
Menu = Esc/X
Chat log = S
Run = Shift
Skip text = Ctrl

For those who want to cheat:
Press X three times at the title screen to go into the CG gallery, and loading the save will bring you to the sprite sex room.

Level one:
Hold Ctrl to skip all the text, I have yet to master the language of the autobots I'm afraid.
attachment.php

Step on the boulder and continue.
attachment.php

Hold Ctrl for it to go faster or just smash the action button like you're smashing her, either way this scene plays itself out.
attachment.php

Continued in next post...

Attachments

• RJ113725_img_main.jpg
    RJ113725_img_main.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Step 1.jpg
    Step 1.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Step 2.jpg
    Step 2.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Step 3.jpg
    Step 3.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Pregnenticles: Earth Girls Inseminated (RJ113725) GUIDE!

Level two:
Talk to the plant at the counter and choose option 1. He's a nice guy, it's personality that counts, right?
attachment.php

Make sure you but Sheet 1 (I'll call it that as I can't read kanji).
attachment.php

Once you do that, head to the next level.
attachment.php

Talk to EVERYONE in town except these three, do not talk to these until I tell you.
attachment.php

Go to the store (northeast) and speak to the clerk.
attachment.php

Purchase the top and bottom items, the others are either a waste of money or I haven't found a use yet.
attachment.php

Once you have spoken to everyone, head back and talk to the blonde girl.
attachment.php

Make her MAD!
attachment.php

Talk to the "gentlemen" here.
attachment.php

Talk to the blonde girl, look at her be all happy and shit, damn ho.
attachment.php

Note: The guide is still in progress, if you spot any mistakes then feel free to post.
Continued on next post...

Attachments

• Step 1.jpg
    Step 1.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Step 2.jpg
    Step 2.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 13
  • Step 3.jpg
    Step 3.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Step 4.jpg