What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ saboten ] [ サボテン] Kuran Hime's Cosplay RPG / クラン姫のコスプレRPG RE111043 RJ111043

Re: クラン姫のコスプレRPG

How do I repair my clothes?

How do I repair my clothes?

In the menu, you need to choose the second option (talk to Sheri, シェリーとお話), then choose the second option again (fix clothing, 衣装を直す), then the top option confirms that you want to fix your clothing (need to have enough cloth, 「布」, to fix the clothing, attained from defeating enemies)

In the menu, you need to choose the second option (talk to Sheri, シェリーとお話), then choose the second option again (fix clothing, 衣装を直す), then the top option confirms that you want to fix your clothing (need to have enough cloth, 「布」, to fix the clothing, attained from defeating enemies)

Thanks man, I'll check for that

My walkthrough:
trapsvn.blogspot.com/2013/07/rpg-walkthrough.html

Not enough 15 posts for full link , just copy and paste it :eek:

Can anyone tell me how to hook this code

/HBN*0@470D5A /W1 /KF64:16

with ITH? i try to hook this game with this code but when i do it nothing happens no user hooks in the Hook menü. I cant get it to work please some nice soul help me :)

could anyone send me the link to the torrent / DL?

TY :)

there you go

Can anyone tell me how to hook this code

/HBN*0@470D5A /W1 /KF64:16

with ITH? i try to hook this game with this code but when i do it nothing happens no user hooks in the Hook menü. I cant get it to work please some nice soul help me :)

Someone Please :(

hi im looking for a download link but with no luck could someone pm a download link please

Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
Someone please send download link

Back