What's new

RPG RPG Maker [同人サークルGyu!]【剣闘姫】システィーナ 探索型RPG ~選ばれし聖母の子~ / Sword Princess Cistina - The Chosen Saint (RJ131698)

Re: [RJ131698]Sword Princess Cistina - The Chosen Saint(own bought)

Wait, let me get this straight, so the newest version is 5.0, and the ver 3.0 is already outdated (although only by a few hour), right?
and it's not just a minor update, but bug fixes here and there?
welp, better wait for the stable release and links...

Also, I can smell flames a mile (or is it 1.60934 km? :p) away...
Flames is no good, let me get some buckets of water

P.S. : maybe it's because I'm still a newbie, but why are everyone here sometimes a bit fixated with mega? I for one, wouldn't mind DF, BF, or FS

lol, sorry getting a bit too preachy as the years go by. Not meant to be flames but a lesson. Pay it no mind.

Mega doesn't have download or speed limits and no wait time so, along with mediafire and a few others, people tend to prefer them over the 3 you mentioned. And yeah, Circle Gyu games it's usually better to wait a week or so before serious playing so that they go through their bug fixes. It happens in nearly every game.

That's my hope. some pregnancy risk in battles and scenes would make me happy.

You get pregnant if Variable No 304 is bigger or equal to 1...
It is pretty easy to add a random chance to get pregnant after each prostition event or battle event without altering too much of the code.
But I wouldn't bother until his final version is out, since I am still miffed
about every animal and monster feeling too proud to have sex with a lowly human being.

With the lovely done "secret diary" and the childbirth tag I expected something more akin to Violated Heroin

Sooo, since I bought the game myself....and can even show proof of it....if I just decide to upload it on this thread using a mega link...would that make me a dick? a asshole? I mean that link would contain "my" files. So it'll be a completely different situation, right?

Now, I don't really have any intention of doing that but I want to point out something and make REEEEEALLY sure it sinks in. Your link. Not. Your. Files. Those files belong to and only to the dev of the game, you're simply buying the rights to the files, and as long as they are on your computer are your files. But once someone else downloads those files, even if it's from a link you provided, it becomes their files. Unless of course you buy the copyright to the game.

I like that you're quite active with bringing games to the forum and for the most part actually provide the updates to said games...but let's not confuse facts here. It may be rude from someone to take the files from your link and upload them elsewhere...but they do not need your "permission" to do so. Period.

Insanely wandering,
Koishi
Thx for the hands up,it means nothing for another buyer to upload the game to Mega.But for those guys who dont buy the game,that will mean they cant get the update themself else unless become a buyer and I will be happy to see that.Btw,XII say the paysite cant delay the pirate from AS,but in fact,there isnt any updated version about the posted 3 games by me.So I think its effective.:)

Wait, let me get this straight, so the newest version is 5.0, and the ver 3.0 is already outdated (although only by a few hour), right?
and it's not just a minor update, but bug fixes here and there?
welp, better wait for the stable release and links...

Also, I can smell flames a mile (or is it 1.60934 km? :p) away...
Flames is no good, let me get some buckets of water

P.S. : maybe it's because I'm still a newbie, but why are everyone here sometimes a bit fixated with mega? I for one, wouldn't mind DF, BF, or FS

No,the 5.0 just means the trial,the newest full version is still 3.0:)

Re: [RJ131698]Sistine Searching RPG(own bought)

The translation isn't working for me for some reason. Nothing is translated except for the name of the game. No items, no anything. Anybody have any suggestions?

I just extracted the files into the game folder itself.

welp, I thought we're supposed to extract the game data with ALL Decrypter first, then overwrite the content with the one from yugifan, and then delete the game RGSS file? cmiiw, tho...

also, yugifan, the one you translated, is it the 3.0 version?

Well, should be 3.0 since there are some changes here in the one i got.
Ah yes, Teaz you are correct. You need to extract the game files for it.

I use a program called "RPG Maker XP/VX /VX Ace Decrypter by Falo".
To use it, simply press File - Open File, then locate the game folder
Should be a Rgss3a file there. Open that then press Tools then hit Extract All files, it creates a new folder called Extract in the same folder you have the Decrypter. Move those files into the same folder as the game.

Translation news, ive moved all of the old version translation making sure i didn't mess anything up. The ONLY thing i've yet to find is the Virgin/Non -Virgin Variable Common Event. It's set to \V[299] which is Variable 299.
Would be nice if i could search Common Events. There are like 600 Common Events to look trough. X_x

Hello Graciel.

Last edited:

Well, should be 3.0 since there are some changes here in the one i got.
Ah yes, Teaz you are correct. You need to extract the game files for it.

I use a program called "RPG Maker XP/VX /VX Ace Decrypter by Falo".
To use it, simply press File - Open File, then locate the game folder
Should be a Rgss3a file there. Open that then press Tools then hit Extract All files, it creates a new folder called Extract in the same folder you have the Decrypter. Move those files into the same folder as the game.

Translation news, ive moved all of the old version translation making sure i didn't mess anything up. The ONLY thing i've yet to find is the Virgin/Non -Virgin Variable Common Event. It's set to \V[299] which is Variable 299.
Would be nice if i could search Common Events. There are like 600 Common Events to look trough. X_x
Hey,yugifan:D

Until the game is not properly entbuggt makes it eh no to play useful XD

fast update since the last time i download it:eek:

Annnnd done.
If you find error let me know and i'll see if i can fix it.
mega.co.nz/#!k8VRDSCD!qfCLlrDlX0DUAztSV5qZwY8Ekm6-2DkxuSt6UsmXG88

This will translate almost everything in the menu.
Since i have yet to play the game trough myself i left the hint section
and quest manager alone. If anyone else want's to do that please feel free.

Remember, you need to extract the game using a decrypter like:
"RPG Maker XP/VX /VX Ace Decrypter by Falo".
Then put that into the same folder as the game. Here is step by step.
1. Get the Game from the 1st Post of this topic
2. Extract it into a folder where ever you want.
3. Use the decrypter to open up the rgss3a file from the folder where you extracted it.
4. Now put the extracted files into the same folder as the game.
5. Extract the Data Folder from my link above into same folder as the game.
6. If it asks you to replace files, say yes.
7. Play!

* Note - If you have a RGSS3A file left in the folder delete it, or move it into a new folder.

Make sure you play from New Game using this patch, else it may cause error.

Last edited:

Annnnd done.
mega.co.nz/#!YoEVXJIB!X06q_ST3qQ08PDJ6vG1aUAvFIbzD0NxRP6OshGt4k4E

3. Use the decrypter to open up the rgss3a file from the folder where you extracted it.
7. Play!

These instructions are vague to a lot of people. It would be ideal for someone to finally make picture instruction and I think I might do it this week. Also you didn't mention they need to delete the rgss file inside the game directory when they finish extracting files from it.

How is this vague?
Also, whenever i use the decrypter it auto removes it for me.
But, ill type that into the instruction then.

Update - Fixed a error with the manual.

Last edited:

Thanks yugifan3, great work! :D

No problem pirro. Like i said before, i won't translate story/npc conversation.
But this should make it easier to play.

Atm I'm playing the game to see if i missed anything.
Will post a update later today.

Last edited:

I got the mirror from the Church basement, and from what i understand im suppose to go to the port and leave on the boat. But when i talk to the guy near the boat he says something about a sea monster. What am i suppose to do here that i am missing?

Re: [RJ131698]Sistine Searching RPG(own bought)

possibly miss 1 clothes and miss 1 cg, bug?

you miss the sister clothes they are in the tower under the city in the desert you unlock the tower with a quest from the kid in the city in the NW area

When at the brothel, standing outside the room you are supposed to go into (with the lone guy), the character talks a little, and then the heroin freezes, can't move or open the menu. However the pair up to the right is still moving as normal, and some special keys still work (show log, show standing portrait).
Anyone else encountered this bug?

I got the mirror from the Church basement, and from what i understand im suppose to go to the port and leave on the boat. But when i talk to the guy near the boat he says something about a sea monster. What am i suppose to do here that i am missing?

Nothing. Select the second option (I think) when prompted by the guy. The mirror isn't consumed or anything and I don't think you're allowed to sell it, so as long as you have it, you won't ever see the monster.

Also, there's two guys at the port near boats. Don't forget to pick the guy on the left.

Annnnd done.
mega.co.nz/#!k8VRDSCD!qfCLlrDlX0DUAztSV5qZwY8Ekm6-2DkxuSt6UsmXG88

7. Play!

* Note - If you have a RGSS3A file left in the folder delete it, or move it into a new folder.

after that i have this "extract" folder and i put your data file in it what i do? i need to encrypt the folder again if yes how? i used the decrypter by falo sorry for bad english
*edit* sorry i'm stupid i resolved :D

Last edited:
Back