What's new

RPG RPG Maker [同人サークルGyu!]【剣闘姫】システィーナ 探索型RPG ~選ばれし聖母の子~ / Sword Princess Cistina - The Chosen Saint (RJ131698)

robertohen

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [RJ131698]Sword Princess Cistina - The Chosen Saint(own bought)

Hi, i cant find the one of the seals... after the castle i dont know whats next help please :( thanks.

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hi, i cant find the one of the seals... after the castle i dont know whats next help please :( thanks.
From an early post AND my notes.txt on last page.

The four seals are:

1) To the left of the third town, there should be a forest dungeon. Go through it and continue onto the tower on the island. That's one of them.

2) If you go all the way down from the third town, then all the way left, you should eventually find a oasis in a forest. That's another.

3) To open up the third one, go all the way left from the third town to a fourth town. There, go up to the castle and view the scene on the second floor. Afterwards, go back to the third town and go down past the desert to another town. In there, you should see a blond guy in a cape. Talk to him, and he'll open up a hole in the swamp on the very southeast of the continent. That's the third one.

4) For number four, when you're in the castle town, go to the tavern and talk to the guys inside. One of them should show you a castle in a forest. Go back to the first continent and go all the way down from the second town. That's the fourth.

Incidentally, for anyone who hasn't gotten to that point yet, if you talk to the mayor of the town south of (and close to) the desert while not horny, he'll give you a quest to beat up the bandits in the desert. Once you do so, he'll give you the Holy Water of the Saint. There's a guy in the bar of the third town who wants you to go to the orc den south of the third town, above the bandit hideout. Once you beat the orc boss, you can retrieve the Holy Sword with the Holy Water. With the Holy Sword, you can kill the barriers protecting the bosses of the seals.

killa4lif3

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Im sorry if this has been asked but how do i apply the patch(es) to the game?

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Speaking of "patches" waiting for a confirm from Graciel that 8.1 is the latest version before i start the re-translation. Unless someone else can confirm that 8.1 is the latest version.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's nowhere news of 8.1.

Even on dlsite it says that 8.0 is the latest. Maybe I'm missing something...

■■【製品版8.0】に作品本体を差し替えました。(2014/04/15)■■

discharge

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

最終更新日 : 2014年04月22日
There was another update on 4/22 after the 4/15 8.0 update, hence the 8.1 version. The description on the DLsite page and readme in the game file were never changed to reflect that though.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So here's the PartialENG for v8.1 - Data only

There's some things left to translate, but I'm gonna do that after I get the 100% correct translation from some Japanese guy.

As always, weapons, items and skill are Yugi's and rest I took from my own translation.

Any errors or mistakes report here or PM me.

module Vocab

HIT-RATE - Chance to hit
EVA-RATE - Chance to evade an attack
CHIT-RATE - Chance to get a critical hit
CEVA-RATE - Chance to avoid getting critical hit
M-EVA - Magic evasion rate ( Chance to avoid magic attack/spell)
M-REF - Magic reflection rate ( Chance to reflect back magic at the caster)
CATK-RATE - Counterattack rate ( Chance to counterattack )
HP-REGEN - Number of HP you regenerate in combat (This is a wild guess)
MP-REGEN - Number of MP you regenerate in combat (This is a wild guess)
TP-REGEN - Number of TP you regenerate in combat (This is a wild guess)
HAR-RATE - Harassment rate -> Dunno what this is all about
DEF↑ - Defense up
REC↑ - Recovery up
POT-KNOW - Potion knowledge - Guess this increases the effect of potions, but not sure.
MP-CONS - MP consumption rate - Have no clue what this is.
TP-CHRG - TP charge rate - This effect how much TP you get per attack
ATK-DMG - Attack damage - How much extra damage you do per attack ( Wild guess)
MATK-DMG - Not sure what this means actually...Maybe extra magic damage ontop of the initial spell damage.
TRAP-DMG - Trap Damage ( Have no clue)
EXP-INC - How much increased exp rate you have. I'm guessing if you equip an item that gives +10%, this value will increase.
HP↓ - HP down -> meaning maybe you have some item/status/or something else that lowers your hp so it's shown here- Same goes for everything below.
MP↓
ATK↓
DEF↓
M-ATK↓
M-DEF↓
SPD↓
LUK↓

Last edited:

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, not only did you use my sig idea, but also part of my partial translation. xD Okay, well that's fine. Did you translate anything in common events for handy tools?

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, not only did you use my sig idea, but also part of my partial translation. xD Okay, well that's fine. Did you translate anything in common events for handy tools?
Not really your idea, but think whatever you want. I've seen this on couple of other forums long before I've ever seen you post here. It's just more practical for other people to get to latest translations. They don't have to search all those threads to get to it.

Nope I didn't translate anything yet. Currently I'm translating all those map messages. (Found item, Found gold, Found weapon etc...) I have to edit ~300 scrips to change every single message. After that I'm gonna check town maps for the same messages. After that I'll see what to do next.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

He he, fair enough then. Well, anything i can help you with then?

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

He he, fair enough then. Well, anything i can help you with then?
Dunno translate anything you want except common events:

336-340

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay, ill just go check through common events 1-100 then first.

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Does anyone have a direct download for the latest version?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'd like to thanks both of the translator for the work they are doing.
I really like this game, but like most rpg, they become very hard to enjoy when not translated.
So I'm very happy to see you continu your hard work.

I know it's not much. Whish I could do some thing to help or even translate myself, but I don't know a single word of japanese and english isn't even my native language :-(

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I know it's not much. Whish I could do some thing to help or even translate myself, but I don't know a single word of japanese and english isn't even my native language :-(
Neither do I know a single Japanese word (I'm lying actually, I know arigato) nor is English my native language.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Then I must be really bad at using translating tools.
Well, story discussion must be harder to translate than few words interface maybe.

Because when I see what the tools prompt sometime... I'm at lost to understand what is actually being said (of course, there some time it work well enough to know what is happening or what to do and where, but soemtime it just bring... gibberish).

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Then I must be really bad at using translating tools.
Well, story discussion must be harder to translate than few words interface maybe.
Exactly.

This is the reason I don't do story translation. If you don't understand Japanese you won't understand slang, jokes, mythology or anything related to any of these. Also I hate it when they stretch a word like "baaaaaakaaa"(idiot), it just kills the machine translation...

So far I found it easiest to translate story is to translate it as you play it. You know more facts, you understand the situation so sometimes you can actually understand what they're saying even tho you can't read it properly... like you get the grasp of the situation and know what they're talking about.

Enfield

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi, I need help training Lust lv. I'm at the part where Lewis and Lane left my party. I went with 2 H events (loosing against those 3 thugs at the beginning and sleeping with Jane).

I know that finding these flowers also raise your Lust exp. And I lost (naked) against those lv 15 swordsmen at the mountain, which brought my Lust lv to 5. I thought that it'd be a repeatable event to "train" (grind) it with, but even though you can repeat that event, you don't gain any further Lust XP. I wanna get to 15, please help.