What's new

RPG RPG Maker [同人サークルGyu!]【剣闘姫】システィーナ 探索型RPG ~選ばれし聖母の子~ / Sword Princess Cistina - The Chosen Saint (RJ131698)

Urthos

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [RJ131698]Sword Princess Cistina - The Chosen Saint(own bought)

You go through the mountains to the right and to the next town. You need to do some story stuff (don't remember what) and then you can go down the stairs in the church and open the chest which will let you cross the sea at the docks to the left of the town.

You don't actually *look* pregnant (even if you are) until you talk to the doc. He gives you the option to give you a checkup, THEN you're suddenly nude and preggo. After that, he gives you the option of delivering the baby immediately or letting you walk around nude and pregnant to do H stuff.

day_thi90

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Your "not found" files are probably because you were not in Japanese locale when you extracted files. Yes, in this case there are no files in ME or BGS folders.

My standard spiel re Japanese Region/Locale settings:

"applocale" program rarely works. Installing Japanese fonts and setting system region to Japanese does. This simply makes it possible to extract and run programs with Japanese fonts. It does NOT usually cause any conflicts. Your input language stays the same unless you specifically change it. Here is guide on DLsite for making this change in Windows.

Beware that it is a large download and you will have to restart system after the download.

BTW: You can change Region back to your home setting after extracting the game's files and usually the game will run fine. So if there is a problem with your system with leaving system Region/Locale set to Japan, you can quickly change it back and forth. You can set up a shortcut on your desktop to do this change quickly.
ok thanks, i changed the region back to jp (i just changed it to chinese for blade&soul CN) but the mp3 file still not found, i unrar my game again and i found it :D, but the thing make me curious is why i have to change region to unrar the file ??, my region is jp in first, then i changed it to CN for playing b&s cn, i didn't have any problem when playing RPG game (this game as well, just got error after go out of the castle) :confused::confused:

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ok thanks, i changed the region back to jp (i just changed it to chinese for blade&soul CN) but the mp3 file still not found, i unrar my game again and i found it :D, but the thing make me curious is why i have to change region to unrar the file ??, my region is jp in first, then i changed it to CN for playing b&s cn, i didn't have any problem when playing RPG game (this game as well, just got error after go out of the castle) :confused::confused:
If you were in CN locale while extracting, the unicode was interpreted as CN. The extraction is the most critical time. The file was always there, it was just misnamed.

cavecricket48

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So Cistina only learns new skills under preset conditions randomly?

Man, if only there were hints on what you had to do for getting them :l

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So Cistina only learns new skills under preset conditions randomly?

Man, if only there were hints on what you had to do for getting them :l
I'm quite sure it is level related.

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Translation isn't working for me. I decrypted and replaced the data file, but it's still in jap for me.

Edit: Nevermind. I forgot to remover the orignal rgss game file. Silly me.

Last edited:

DrJackel666

Demon Girl
Reputation score

what page is the translation patch on i'm having trouble loading the forum so cant check all the pages

alex666p

Lurker
Reputation score

I used translation patch and now Princess can't equip any accessory.
Help?

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I used translation patch and now Princess can't equip any accessory.
Help?
LINK DELETED - New link on page 17

Use this with 6.0 version and see if it works.

It's 60% my translation + yugifans (weapons,armors I think :p)

I played it till the end and everything was working fine for me (no bugs whatsoever). You will probably have to make a clear start of the game. (not sure if it's going to work with your old saves)

Last edited:

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I played it till the end and everything was working fine for me (no bugs whatsoever). You will probably have to make a clear start of the game. (not sure if it's going to work with your old saves)
Sneaky little ***** you! :p
Now i gotta see what you did. *downloads*
Edit:
Well, i might do a re-translation , but not until next month, then i'm sure the creator have fixed most bugs.

Last edited:

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks! :D

StrikaR

Banned
Reputation score

Anyone nice enough to upload a 100% save?? Thanks :) Checked the entire thread and didn't see a post about that.

*found a save right b4 the boss but it's not 100% and it's a bugged one where a few clothes (also the main armor) are missing.

Last edited:

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

EDIT: Nevermind, I had to mess with the game.ini file. Are there plans to translate the story part of the game?

Last edited:

zanafer7

Demon Girl
Reputation score

affff the last bosss need somethin for kill him ????he atack so many times i no have chanse and ged bind status all time

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anyone nice enough to upload a 100% save?? Thanks :) Checked the entire thread and didn't see a post about that.

*found a save right b4 the boss but it's not 100% and it's a bugged one where a few clothes (also the main armor) are missing.
Wanna upload it? I couldnt find it when I searched the thread.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

EDIT: Nevermind, I had to mess with the game.ini file. Are there plans to translate the story part of the game?
Don't have time to do that. Best i can do is partial, but if you use AGTH and Translator Aggregator you should be able to enjoy the story somewhat.

zanafer7

Demon Girl
Reputation score

here is the secret key of 1 dungeo ? i looking but i cant find someone can help?

AllenAndArth

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

the audio on mine is bugged, can someone get me the audio file?
thanks
Ps:Nevermind i found the reason already...on the last page XXD
Pss: didn't work...i still didn't get the audio files

Last edited:

Generico

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looks like version 7 is on nyaa