What's new

Rumble in the Jungle (xgkf) GMed by thetwo

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Vira Ikidane (xgkf) GMed by thetwo

‘Alright, whoever you are...if you can hear me, and you’re offering me your help...I’m taking you up on that offer... So please, if you can hear me...help us...’ For a moment, nothing happened. Then Vira felt the energy pour out of her, as her spell caught. The darkness thickened, as if the already minimal lights were all rapidly dimming to nothing. The world spun around her, and slammed hard into the back of her head. A feeling that she had failed washed over her as her eyes drifted closed, certain that she would awake back on the wall, with Rachel hung up nearby.

Then something hot touched her shoulder, and she sat up with a gasp of pain as fire washed over her body. She realized that the feeling of fading consciousness was gone, and everything felt subtly wrong. Her energy supply, second previously so low that she couldn't keep conscious, was back. It wasn't full, by any means, but there was enough that she could preform simple tasks, at need. She also felt refreshed, and the brief dull pain from the back of her head hitting the ground was gone. And that wasn't all. The cave was still dim, but her own body looked as if she were standing in sunlight.

And so was the demon before her. The form seemed to jump about slightly, from a monstrous red-skinned thing, to a black-robed skeleton, to a writhing mass of tentacles, before suddenly shifting to one final shape, and staying there. It was a young man, human, of average height and build. His clothes were glaringly modest, greys and blacks and whites with crisp clean lines, giving the impression of fitting exactly to his body without anywhere touching it. His black hair was immaculately groomed, but what really drew the eye was his mouth, where a sneer looked all too appropriate for the face that surrounded it. On the whole it was quite handsome, in a bad-boy sort of way, if a little bit young.

The figure wasn't exactly what one thought of when one thought "demon", and it certainly wasn't the same shape as the one who had saved Vira from bandits so long ago, but that didn't necessarily mean anything. One of the few constants Vira had found in her studies of demons was that the most powerful among them could change their shape at will. It was also true that a demon summoned in the way she just had summoned it wasn't truly present, so that form might be even more malleable then usual.

Rachel... was still, unmoving, and not lit in the way that she and the demon were. Vira could see her without the illusion overlaying her, for the first time since waking in this forsaken place. She looked pale and ragged, but that might just have been the light.

The man spoke, his voice far older and more dignified then his body, but just as contemptuous, and crisp and clear. "You call, I come, oh sweet young one. You wish for me to kill these pests?" He gestured at the group down near the entrance, then around at the cavern as a whole. "A simple task, those are the best, and this is far beyond your power." Now his gaze turned back to Vira, and the intensity of it made her feel as if an iron band was squeezing her chest. It would make speaking more then single word answers difficult. The slight remained smirk on his face, as if he knew something that she didn't and almost pitied her ignorance enough not to crush her. "You called, I come, the day is won."

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Vira gazed at the man in astonishment, in disbelief, her mind barely able to accept what her own two eyes were seeing around her. ‘Wha...? H-How...?’ she thought, those two ‘words’ all her mind could manage.

“You call, I come, oh sweet young one. You wish for me to kill these pests?” the ‘man’ said, gesturing first at the demons near the entrance, then around the cavern as a whole. “A simple task, those are the best, and this is far beyond your power.”

When he finished speaking he turned his gaze to Vira, the intensity of it making it feel as though he were standing with his full weight on her chest. “Y-Yes...” the Night Elf managed to reply, her voice sounding forced and labored.

“You called, I come, the day is won,” he said again, a smirk still present on his lips.

“W-Who...what are you...?” Vira tried to say, her voice still heavily strained...and a little afraid.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As he finished speaking, the light faded back to the normal gloom, and everything started moving again. In answer to her question, the man only smiled. Then the demon vanished and reappeared at the entrance. The two guard beetles reacted instantly, spitting their blue goo at him. Both globules stopped in midair a few yards from the man, and reversed direction, slamming into the beetles before they themselves were pushed back against the walls. One of the odd combinations roared as it was held, pinned to the wall. Then pure energy arced out from the man, still standing calmly directly in the entrance. It collected on the black skins of the beasts, which seemed to be thickening quickly, and in seconds even the largest were inert shells, the life burned out of them. Rachel whispered, her illusions gone, "Who... what... is that, and where did he come from?"

The shells themselves fell to dust as the man turned to face the center of the cave. Searingly bright light shot out of his hands, four globes of it illuminating everything within sight. Another dozen or two demons, mostly the beetles, were charging at him, and his hands seemed to blur as bolt after bolt of energy went spinning off. Demons hit once crumbled to dust, or burst into flames, or simply vanished. A few only made the beasts stop moving, dead without a mark on them, and Vira could almost feel their entire lifeforce being pulled back into the demon, keeping his energy full.

Less then a minute later, nothing in sight moved. The beetles hadn't faltered at seeing how easily their companions died, they had kept coming until the last was dead, but that hadn't taken long. Vira could still hear others moving, some deeper inside the caves, and certainly the group that had left shortly before. But the demon seemed to be done, and came back to her. Again he spoke, looking her in the eyes and making her feel as if he'd found more worthy things on the underside of rocks.

"And now we must discuss the price. For twice my aid was given in need. The first, your life I saved indeed; I asked no price but rememberance. Today again you called again for aid. This time a price must - will - be paid. Body or soul, the choice is yours.

Give me your lover, I'll fuck her wild, and if inside there grows a child, that child is mine, to raise in hell. Or open a portal, call me for true, and a prince of hell will grow in *you*. A taste of fate, what would have been.

Now choose, young one, or suffer twice."

Rachel only stared, apparently unable to speak.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Vira could only watch in amazement as the demon man tore through the black insect-like monsters like a hot knife through butter, squashing them like...well...bugs. His movements were a blur, and his power seemed unending, and within minutes everything around them was dead in some form or another. With his rampage seemingly done, he came back to face the Night Elf and spoke again.

As his words resonated in Vira’s mind, memories of the night her village had been decimated by bandits and of the demon she had seen slaughtering them the morning after flashed through her vision, and the realization that this was that demon suddenly hit her. After all this time, she had found him again, and she would gladly repay his favor.

“O-Of course, Milord,” Vira said, going to her hands and knees before him. “I...I would gladly open a portal for you, and it would be my greatest honor to bare you your prince. I...I do not know how to open such a portal, though... Just tell me how, and I will see it done.”

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The knowledge of how to form a portal floated to the top of Vira's mind, while the power it would require flooded her body. When she made the mental effort to form the portal it seemed to leap into existence, easier then it should have been, as if it was drawing power from another source. And as the glimmering circle appeared, the knowledge of how it had been done faded from Vira's mind. The man walked behind the portal, then came through it. Rachel look appalled. "Vira, what did..." she cut off suddenly as the demon looked at her.

In the flesh he looked... almost exactly the same. Somewhat older, somewhat taller, but no more demonic then he had before. The only startling difference was his face. Just for a moment, as he came through, he looked relieved. Then the sneer was back.

The demon walked around behind Vira, and ran a finger up her slit. "Before you're able to bare my child..." Sudden pain spiked in Vira's belly, and she realized she was going into labor. The pain only increased as she flipped onto her belly, gasping, but it was all over in a surprisingly short time. A larval-looking thing with black skin sat between her legs. It was smaller then the one she had seen another woman birth, but it managed to start quickly wriggling away. Before Vira could do anything, though, the demon took her chin in too-strong hands. "You are prepared to bear my son, lie back, your part will soon be done."

Somewhat to Vira's surprise, the demon seemed to want to take face to face. Rachel, meanwhile, looked very bewildered and slightly betrayed, as if Vira was cheating on her. After a moment she seemed to come to her senses, and took something small out of her pack. She picked up Vira's newborn spawn, which grabbed at her breasts and seemed to be growing supernaturally quickly, and knelt with her body between Vira and the thing. When she stood again, it was gone. Not dead, simply... vanished. She didn't have long to think about this, as the demon's cock came out of his pants. It looked... normal. Bigger then average, but not the biggest she had seen, and not strangely shaped. He prepared to insert it.

Last edited:

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Vira’s only response to the demon’s command was to lie down on the cave floor as instructed and slowly spread her legs, her pussy still sore from the recent birthing, but already wet with anticipation all the same. She noticed briefly that Rachel had done something with her newborn ‘child’, and that her eyes seemed to have a hint of jealousy or betrayal in them, but the Night Elf’s attention was quickly drawn back to the demon before her as it knelt between her legs, and produced his cock from inside his pants.

As he touched the tip of his member against her flower, Vira would buck her hips slightly, her body already aching to feel the cock of the demon she had secretly worshipped for the last ten years of her life. When he finally thrust it in, she would arch her back and wrap her legs around his waist, trying to draw him into her as far as he could go. In her lustful haze, Vira would reach a hand out towards Rachel and look into her eyes, letting out a low moan as she beckoned to her, hoping to get the other woman involved in any way she could. “Rachel...please...k-kiss me...” she would say, even as the demon began humping into her.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The demon's cock slid into Vira, sending a shock of pleasure through her body. Her back arched and she tried to pull him further in as he brought her immediately to orgasm. She managed to get out the words to call her friend over, but only barely. The demon was fucking her slowly, giving her time to recover from each orgasm before giving her another, while he himself seemed to build to orgasm almost maddeningly slowly.

Vira heard Rachel give a yelp of protest, followed by a grunt, but she was out of Vira's field of view, and she couldn't have moved even if she wanted to. Between orgasms she could see things moving behind her, though. The sex seemed to go on for hours, though somehow Vira knew it wasn't so long, before the demon finally came deep inside her. He pushed all the way in and held for a moment while she felt a spurt of hot cum coat her womb, then pulled out, giving her another shuddering orgasm as he did so. Her legs felt like jelly from the constant ecstasy she had experienced. The only flaw was that Rachel had never kissed her.

Finally, she found herself able to turn around, and saw why. Behind her stood a dozen or so beings. An almost inhumanly large black armored knight held two hellhounds on chains, while two others stood at attention, massive swords held point down. Three lewdly dressed women were there as well, and it took a moment to see the hints of demonic twisting that named them as succubi. There were others further away. Dark wizards and stalkers, demons that Vira had only heard described. A succubus held Rachel by her hair, having stripped her of her tattered dress, and forced her to kneel before the demon lord, a leash around her neck.

As Vira watched, a few more demons came through the portal as another hulking knight came towards it. It jerked to a stop as something pierced the armor on its chest from behind, blood pouring out around it before it fell to the ground. Behind it Vira could see a white marble city... the one from her dreams. Only now it was burning, and something huge, grey, and tentacled was rushing towards the portal. A bolt of fire flew through the portal, from the demon lord to the onrushing thing, and it died burning. The portal closed. A succubus stepped up to Vira, bowing deeply to the demon lord and proffering a leash and collar. "Shall we collar this one as well, my lord, or does she come to us willingly?"

"For now at least she shall be free." The demon turned to Vira, smirking at her again. "A portal for aid, that was the trade. Our deal is done, oh foolish one." Then he turned back to the succubus, and spoke quietly to her. He turned away and walked off into the cave.

The succubus grinned at Vira. "Our Lord has decided to grant you a boon, mortal, for paying a price beyond what he had hoped. You delivered him not only a way into the world, for him and all the dukes under him, plus a few of his more powerful soldiers and pets, but you did it in a place that is as yet safe. and you gave him a cave full of women already captured and ready for our use. For that, he will let you free, once you bare his Prince, and you don't even know what an honor it is to be chosen for that distinction. He will even let you take your little squeeze when you leave, if you like. Just don't try anything funny, or he may not be so generous in the future." The foul woman gestured, and the other succubus released Rachel's hair, and dragged her over to Vira, handing Vira the leash that attached to the leather collar around her neck. She looked scared, but uninjured.

In the distance, there was the sound of the last few beetles dying as the demons took possession of the cave. Rachel clutched onto Vira, the two watched the succubus that had spoken to the demon lord. There were already demons positioned at the entrance, and torches and magical lights were quickly lighting the cavern.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Vira could only moan as the demon lord fucked her, her mind and body filled with ecstasy like she’d never experienced as the demon worked itself in and out of her at an excruciatingly slow pace, her body rocking with orgasm after orgasm seemingly with every other long thrust the demon made into her. After what felt like hours, the demon finally reached his own climax and thrust all the way into her one more time, and held himself there as he pumped Vira’s womb full of his thick, potent seed, coating her insides with its warmth. When he withdrew, the combined feeling of his hardness leaving her and of his cum sloshing around inside of her was enough to push the Night Elf over the edge once more, leaving her body limp as a small puddle of the demon’s excess seed formed on the ground between her twitching legs.

The only thing missing from this blissful feeling was that Rachel had never kissed her, which left Vira feeling a little more saddened than she would have expected. When she recovered her senses enough to finally look around, however, she found out why the kiss never came. By now, a dozen or so demons had made their way through the portal, the group consisting of what almost seemed to be the full gamut of different types of demons she’d heard or read about. It was then she noticed Rachel being held by her hair by one of the succubi, having been stripped naked and a leash and collar placed around her neck. “No...” Vira whined, reaching weak a hand out towards them. “She...she wasn’t part of...”

Before she could finish her protest, Vira saw a few more demons emerge from the portal with another of the monstrous knights moving towards it. Before it could pass through, however, something suddenly pierced directly through its armored chest from behind, spewing blood around everywhere before it fell to the ground. It was then that behind it Vira could see the white marble city from her dreams...except it was burning, and a huge, grey, tentacled mass was rushing towards the portal. A moment later a bolt of fire flew through the portal, thrown by the demon lord, impacting the grey thing and engulfing it in flames, killing it almost instantly before the portal was closed, severing the momentary gateway between the two worlds.

Vira didn’t know how to react to the various words being spoken to and of her after that, her mind still reeling slightly from her fucking and otherwise confused as to exactly what was going on, to the point that it barely even registering that she had been a mere whim away from joining Rachel in a chain and collar. As the demon lord turned and began heading into the cave, Vira felt her strength finally beginning to return and she pulled herself into a sitting position. “W-Wait...please...” Vira said, pleadingly. “W-Who are you...and...why are you not as I remember...?”

Either due to having not heard the Night Elfs words or having simply ignored them, the demon lord walked off deeper into the cave, apparently set on exploring his new lair. Then, as the succubus spoke to her, Vira found herself being filled with a strange combination of shame, pride, and relief at the demoness’s words. When the succubus holding Rachel dragged her over to her, however, much of the pride and relief seemed to fade as she was handed the leash connected to the clearly frightened human woman...to her friend.

As she felt Rachel’s hands clutching onto her, Vira held her in return. “I’m sorry...” the Night Elf said softly, hoping to dampen any anger towards her that might be dwelling in the human woman for what was happening. “I didn’t...I didn’t know that this was going to happen...”

OOC:
No corruption from Vira's 'session' with the demon lord?

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Corruption:
Ah, right. It took Vira 5 rounds to make the demon lord cum, during which time she took 278 corruption. Gain 3 mutations, gain "warped" special mutation, and corruption resets to 46.

Also, you get 2 XP for successfully summoning a demon, and 8 more for technically completing your mission. You can spend it now (since you're resting and have at least 8 XP) if you like, increasing body/mind/spirit by 2 for 2 XP, or buying talents for 8 XP.

Rachel whispered back to her. "You summoned a demon, didn't you? A demon lord? What... what did you think was going to happen? Flowers and sunshine? How many people have you doomed?" She turned away, exposing her well-rounded ass, then slowly turned back, biting her lip. "On the other hand... I guess you did it to save us. And I can't say I would have liked you picking the, ah, other option much either. But still, the principle of the thing!"

The succubus chuckled. "You're far too nice to her, mortal. If I were you, I think I'd make use of that leash and teach her to be grateful that you saved her as well as yourself. Or you could give her to me. We're not allowed to take her against your will, but if you say so... You've got about six hours until your time, I think. Plenty of time to teach her a lesson before dawn and the birth of the new Prince."

Vira looked down and saw that she was still holding the leash. She also saw that her stomach was already showing. If there had been any doubts that the demon lord had impregnated her, they would be over now. Rachel looked torn between anger and understanding, and was sticking close by Vira.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

“Maybe so...” Vira replied, looking into the succubus’s eyes. “But...if it wasn’t for her I’d still be plastered to this cave’s walls...and it’s more than I deserve for what I’ve ended up dooming all of these women to... She’s grateful enough...” she said, her gaze wavered slightly before absentmindedly tightening her grip on the leash in her hand and meeting the succubus’s eyes again with a protective gleam. “And no...you can’t have her. She’s...she’s mine...and I won’t let you lay a finger on her...”

Vira’s face softened then as she turned her attention to Rachel, her head down slightly in an effort to avoid eye-contact with the woman for now. The result, however, was her gaze instead being filled with the mage’s naked, nubile body, at which she was very obviously failing to not stare. “I didn’t know that...it would be a demon lord...” she muttered, her cheeks flushing slightly from the other woman’s exposed state as she tried to explain what had happened. “While I was unconscious, I had a...a dream...one I’ve been having a lot recently... I never knew what it meant, but there was always a voice at the end...asking for help...my help. I could never tell who, or what, it was...but it always asked me for help. Only this time, the voice was offering help... I didn’t even know if calling out for its help would work, but...I didn’t see any other options...so I took it...”

Vira’s paused and refocused her mind briefly as she looked over at where the portal had been, and then back down at herself. “I’m not sorry for opening the portal...or for this...” the Night Elf said, a soft grin appearing on her lips as she placed her free hand over her already showing tummy. “That demon saved my life once, and I was happy to repay him in any way I could... I’m just sorry that...I got you involved in this as well...” She paused a moment and glanced around the cavern at the various demons before looking back down at the leash in her hand. “At least...at least he was kind enough to give you to me so you would be safe instead of just tossing you to his minions...or taking you for himself...”

In the midst of all this, Vira began to notice the changes that her lustful mating with the demon lord had caused her. She felt oddly tainted on the inside, but her skin felt somehow smoother and softer than it used to be, almost pleasurable to the touch. The air around her seemed to have a pleasant scent to it as well, even in this dark, dank cave, as though her body itself were somehow emitting the alluring fragrance like a natural perfume.

OOC:
Character sheet updated. Put 8 points into Spirit, and grabbed the Additional Power talent (adding Piercer and Gorgon's Gaze to my Spirit Powers list). Also took the Tight (for the 3rd and final time), Soft-Skin, and Pheromones mutations.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The succubus smiled at Vira's hesitant attempts at command. "No? Well, if you insist. In that case I'll just wait here."

It was clear, as Vira explained herself, that Rachel knew she was being looked at. She blushed significantly more then Vira, and seemed to be getting aroused despite herself. "I... so you were tricked? I guess I can't blame you for getting hoodwinked by a powerful demon lord... but you should know that demons never help without demanding their price, and if it saved you without asking a price, it was because it wanted you in its debt in the future. And... it looked like that city on the other side was burning. I don't want to think about what could have attacked that could beat even that demon, but I bet it was really in at least as much trouble as we were. Maybe that explains why it... spared me."

She took a step closer to Vira, her hard little nipples gently brushing against Vira's breasts, the leash dangling between them, still gripped in Vira's hand. "Thank you for saving me, and paying the price yourself." It was very nearly a whisper, and it was obvious that Vira's scent was having a very strong effect on the woman. "If you need a third, just say the word and I'll fuck you both from here to dawn." Rachel blushed all the more, but didn't step away.

Character updates approved, but you don't have any clothes at this point. You'll probably have some by the time you're back in combat, though, so don't update your sheet if you don't want to.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

“Thank you for saving me, and paying the price yourself,” Rachel said almost in a whisper, her arousal apparent from the deep blush on her cheeks and her harden nipples brushing against Vira’s breasts.

“Hmm... You’re welcome...” Vira cooed before wrapping her free hand around Rachel’s back, gently pulling their bodies together and capturing the other woman’s lips with her own. After a few long seconds she reluctantly eased away from the kiss, turning her head slightly to address the succubus’s comment. “I-I’m afraid that’s up to Rachel, succubus,” the Night Elf said before looking back into Rachel’s eyes. “So, what do you think? I’d much rather keep you all to myself, but...I know from experience how fun threesomes can be...”

OOC:
Nah, I'll go ahead and fix that.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

With their bodies touching, Vira could feel Rachel very nearly dripping with anticipation, drawing deep breaths in a futile effort to stay calm. "I... I think I'd prefer just you." The blonde woman kissed the night elf again, briefly but hungrily. Then she bent down slightly, kissing her breast, teasing her nipple gently with her teeth. She crouched further down, kissing the swell of Vira's belly, and finally got to her knees, kissing Vira's clit. She rubbed gently at the skin above it, around where Vira's member generally appeared.

The succubus watched in obvious arousal, but restrained herself from entering without permission. "Bah, asking her. Yours is the only opinion that matters. You hold the leash around her neck - if you want a threesome, then invite a third and fuck her silly. Don't ask permission. She'll be better for knowing who's in charge, and she'll probably even enjoy it."

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Vira’s legs very nearly gave out from underneath her as the young mage kissed at her clit and gently rubbed the smooth skin above it, her nethers still a bit sensitive so recent after the thorough fucking the demon lord had given her. She reached down and gently rested her free hand on Rachel’s head, partially for support, but also to try and bury the woman’s face just a little further into her crotch. “Oh Rachel~” she moaned, her nipples growing hard from her building arousal.

As the succubus spoke, Vira’s gaze rose slightly to meet her, immediately taking note of the demoness’s own arousal as she watched the erotic scene unfolding before her. “My, my... You’re certainly...ahh...eager to get involved, aren’t you~?” the Night Elf said in a low, lustful tone, teasing the succubus with her inability to have her way with them. Vira grinned devilishly, her mind hatching a plan to ‘torture’ the demoness in a rather inventive way.

Vira gently ran her hand through Rachel’s hair as she slowly backed away from the woman’s attentions, whispering for the human woman to follow as she turned and made her way over to the nearest cavern wall. As she walked, she repeated her usual motions for summoning her supernatural cock, which she revealed when she reached the cave wall and turned back around to face Rachel and the succubus. It was shaped like an average human-like penis again, but its length and girth was anything but average. It wasn’t abnormally large, but it was already rock hard and throbbing, and easily bigger than the one the demon lord had used on her earlier. The Night Elf took a moment to let the two women react before lowering herself onto the cave floor and taking a sitting position, beckoning Rachel over to her as she spread her legs wide and leaned back against the earthen wall behind her.

“Suck it...” Vira purred lustfully when Rachel got close. “And while you do,” she continued, raising her voice slightly to make sure the succubus could hear, “lift that beautiful ass of yours into the air as high as you can, and wiggle it around... Make her jealous...jealous that I can have you and she can’t...” The Night Elf paused and eyed the succubus, who was still watching with obvious arousal. “You can see it, can’t you? The lust in her eyes...” she continued, fixing her gaze back on Rachel. “Make her want it...make her want what she knows she can’t have... Make her want it so badly that by the time we’re finished, she’s begging us both to fuck her senseless...”

Vira licked her lips with anticipation as she waited for Rachel to begin, locking her eyes with those of the succubus behind her, staring at her seductively.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rachel came to Vira on her hands and knees, the elf's spread legs and the uneven terrain allowing Rachel to actually bend down slightly to take the other woman's girth between her lips. She took it slowly, her tongue carressing the underside as she slowly moved her lips along the shaft. A little more then an inch short of the base she stopped and looked up, slightly disappointed that she couldn't manage it all comfortably. As she drew herself slowly back, her hips shifted to one side, and when she went forward again her hips went the other way. She continued, slowly increasing in pace, her plump ass swinging back and forth in a way that Rachel found arousing even on top of the blowjob. Finally Vira felt her climax approaching, just as Rachel was at her deepest point and starting to pull away.

If Vira's instructions had been intended to arouse the succubus, then Rachel's performance had certainly done its job. She had watched the display hungrily, and part way through had even shifted her leather clothing to reveal a glistening pussy under a patch of hair. But if the intent had been to frustrate, then Vira would have to be disappointed. The demon had sat down, watching the two women at work, and begun masturbating, reaching a powerful orgasm shortly before Vira, and licking her fingers seductively afterward. One of the knights paused next to her as if asking something, but she shook her head and he walked away. Sounds in the background suggested that demons not on guard duty were seeing to the captive women.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Vira whined in pleasure and pressed her free hand to the back of Rachel’s head again, running her hand through her blonde hair as the woman bobbed her head up and down on her member. “Oh yes...yes... That’s it...” she purred, the sight of the mage’s ass wagging back and forth behind her, as well as that of the succubus masturbating in the background, turning her on even more.

When the succubus came, the cavern began to fill with the sounds of sex, not just from the demoness or from Vira and Rachel’s own moaning, but from the other women held captive in the cave as well, suggesting that the other demons had begun...attending...to their new livestock. Combined with the young mage’s quickening pace, it all became too much for the Night Elf, who bucked her hips and pressed Rachel’s head back down onto her throbbing cock as she came, flooding the human woman’s mouth with blast after blast of her hot, sticky sperm.

When she finally finished pumping her load into the woman’s mouth, Vira pulled lightly on the leash in her hand for the first time, drawing Rachel off of her still erect member and up her body, pulling the other woman into a hungry kiss and swallowing down as much of her own cum as she could tongue-wrestle out of the woman’s mouth. She then broke the kiss and lowered her hands down to Rachel’s hips, gripping them as she felt her hard shaft already grinding against the young mage’s dripping nether lips. “Ride me...” Vira moaned, her breath short from her lustful state.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Between the hand on the back of Rachel's head and the thrust of her hips, Vira easily managed to pull Rachel back in for her orgasm, forcing her cock all the way in, an inch further then Rachel had been doing on her own in the throes of her intense orgasm. Spurt after spurt of thick cum poured into the blonde human's throat, forcing her to swallow several times. When she was finally finished, Vira released the other woman's head, and gave a light tug on the leash. Rachel almost gasped for breath when the tip of Vira's penis finally came out of her mouth, but she move up for a kiss.

Somewhat to Vira's disappointment she could hardly taste the cum in the other woman's mouth, having discharged it too deeply. On the other hand, she could feel the heat in Rachel's body, her member gently brushing against the woman's slit and coming off slick with her juices. Her whole body seemed hot, and not just in the sense of attractive. The succubus was still watching them appreciatively, but that didn't stop either of their arousal from growing.

"Ride me," Vira said, short of breath with arousal despite her recent orgasm. Rachel didn't respond, but did lower Vira the rest of the way to the dirt floor, face up, summoned cock rigid as a pole. And then she lowered herself onto that pole, moaning with arousal as the thick member pushed between her lower lips, filling her entirely.

"Well, that's a little better... but she's too eager. You should have made her give a few more blowjobs before you fucked her. To me, for a start, since she seemed almost eager to blow you. Now fill her with your cum, plant your child in her womb."

She paused for a moment, her cunt pressing firmly against Vira's shaft for its entire length, and whispered "Just tell me before you cum this time..." Rachel started moving up and down, and came almost immediately, her juices running down Vira's own slit. But that didn't stop her from continuing, riding Vira hard and fast, too eager to take it slowly. All too soon, Vira felt the pressure inside her building, and knew that in seconds she would have a second orgasm, plastering the girls' insides with her cum. She was in no position to pull out, but there was still time to warn Rachel.

Last edited:

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Vira moaned as she felt the human woman’s wonderful love tunnel envelope her cock, her mind barely registering the whispered request for a warning. She then arched her back and bucked her hips back up into the young mage as she began bouncing up and down on the Night Elf’s thick shaft, cumming almost immediately around its girth. That didn’t stop Rachel from continuing, however, impaling herself on Vira’s cock over and over again as she rode the supernatural member harder and faster, never once slowing down in her eagerness to fuck and be fucked by the beautiful Night Elf beneath her.

Soon enough, Vira felt the familiar pressure of her approaching climax building in her nethers, and unconsciously began bucking her hips back up into Rachel all the more, matching in time with the other woman’s own downward thrusts. “Oh Rachel~” she whined, her cock throbbing and ready to explode. “It...It’s so good, I...I...I~” Vira mewed, giving out the best warning of her impending orgasm that her lust-filled mind could muster.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rachel came again while Vira was giving her warning, and Vira saw a look of panic come across her face for a second before she managed to lift herself off the bulging cock just in time. Then a strange slime crossed her face, and she lowered herself again, giving Vira only an instant to realize that something was different before she began spewing cum into the other girl's ass.

When the torrent was done, Rachel rose off the still-rigid member and kissed Vira again before rolling off. She lay panting beside Vira, naked save for the collar, her legs spread to expose a pussy that still looked mildly aroused despite the girl's sated appearance. Vira was shocked to find that she herself was still aroused. Perhaps it was the demon's foul influence, or her pregnancy, which she could tell was further advanced then it had been even minutes ago, but she felt like she could go on for hours if necessary. The succubus was still there, her pussy covered now, but clearly enjoying herself simply taunting the two women. "Go on, fuck her again, harder. And this time don't warn her before you cum!"

From what the demon had said earlier, she still had hours before it was time to give birth, but there didn't really seem like there was much to do. She could fuck Rachel more, just sit and wait, or question the succubus, but little else was available while she waited for her belly to grow.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Vira panted alongside Rachel as the woman lie sated beside her, with gobs of cum oozing out of her ass and pooling between her spread legs. After a moment, Vira realized to her surprise that she was still rock hard, and somehow feeling as though she could continue on like this for hours if she wanted to. She paused briefly and looked down at the mage lying beside her, still basking in her afterglow, and the pussy still wet between her legs.

“Go on, fuck her again, harder,” the succubus said, taunting her. “And this time don't warn her before you cum!”

Vira gulped slightly and slowly rolled over on top of Rachel, the constant egging by the succubus and her own heightening arousal spurring her on. She then leaned forward and gently wrapped her lips around one of the human woman’s nipples, teasing it briefly with her tongue before slowly kissing her way up the woman’s chest as she lined her cock up with the mage’s gleaming snatch again. “You are so beautiful...” Vira purred, passionately locking her lips with Rachel’s as she buried herself yet again in the woman’s cunt.