duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Running on MZ and speedhax doesn't seem to work, telling me
Code:
TypeError
this.tickStart is not a function
Anyone knows how to fix this?
Most people use MTool these days instead of this one as this tool seems to have little support.

cosmovagabond

Reputation score
Most people use MTool these days instead of this one as this tool seems to have little support.
Dang it, I have no idea such thing existed before, i've been living under a rock for a while. This is amazing! thanks for letting me know

davidor12f

Reputation score
I ran into a problem.
Cliploger endlessly spammed the name of the equipped weapon.
If dialogue options appear, it's also copied endlessly.

Can this be fixed?

Attachments

Gfurst

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm trying to get text from a Visual Novel Maker game (nwjs chromium, from the same group as RPGM).
I can't find shit around the web on how to text extract from it though, I wonder if the script here could also work.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@Gfurst: "nwjs based" means only it's javascript backed and given that the authors of the engine are free to implement any level of code obfuscation. Without seeing the game (or at minimum a game on that engine (though depending on how flexible the engine is, the author might have added their own layer of obfuscation)), can't tell you a damn thing of worth.

Gfurst

Demon Girl
Reputation score
@Gfurst: "nwjs based" means only it's javascript backed and given that the authors of the engine are free to implement any level of code obfuscation. Without seeing the game (or at minimum a game on that engine (though depending on how flexible the engine is, the author might have added their own layer of obfuscation)), can't tell you a damn thing of worth.
Ok forgive me for not giving more details, I meant its a chrominium wrapper, and its literally developed by the same group of . So it probably shouldn't be too far in how they display dialog internally. The game in question is ( ), just a standard choiceless VN with live2d animation, its pretty good tho.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Gfurst said:
...I meant its a chrominium wrapper, and its literally developed by the same group...
You sweet summer child, you...
Confusing one up to a dozen people projects with companies that have been around for quite awhile.
I mean sure there may be some overlap in people involved and/or model of development, but that's never a given in the later case.

What you're looking for is most likely in those obfuscated json files in data/, but the point is they're obfuscated and while it's most likely a simple scheme (perhaps even written in plain text in the not obfuscated files), it's not one I'm familiar with.

Edit: it actually seems to be a 5 bytes long xor key, at least if I'm reading ENGINE.js correctly.

Last edited:

Gfurst

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Confusing one up to a dozen people projects with companies that have been around for quite awhile.

What you're looking for is most likely in those obfuscated json files in data/, but the point is they're obfuscated and while it's most likely a simple scheme (perhaps even written in plain text in the not obfuscated files), it's not one I'm familiar with.
That's literally the same company tho, not saying the same people work on it, but definitely must be following the same programming engineering standards.

Tho when talking about making a manual translation, I actually found how to do it with a tool from a different forum. I'm probably gonna do it myself as I think its a great novel and good practice for learning japanese.

YokoSayri

Reputation score
I ran into a problem.

Can this be fixed?
I ran into a problem.

Can this be fixed?
add ^Kinfe
add ^Yes
all phrases beginning with Knife and Yes will be ignored
Скриншот 21.04.23_10.24.00.jpg

Attachments

YokoSayri

Reputation score
Anyone knows how to remove this cliploger from MV?
- F6 Key Open/close cliploger
- F7 key resend current screen text to the clipboard
or remove in \www\js\plugins.js
Code:
{"name":"Clipboard_llule","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}}
and , before this line if if this line is the last one in the list of plugins. If not the last one, then the comma must be deleted after this line.
{"name":"Clipboard_llule","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}},
{"name":"Speedhax","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}},
{"name":"Cheat_Menu","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}}
];

Last edited:

YokoSayri

Reputation score
Hello. Thank you very much but I have a problem. With RPG Maker MZ Hook once I select the .exe file of the game when I start it I get this screen, even though in the plugins directory there are Clipboard_llule.js and ClipLoger.exe files. So I have to manually start the cliploger.exe file to get the text. I don't understand why it can't find it to start it automatically. Also because I install it through the patcher "RPGMaker MZ Game Hook patcher(for js folder Game).exe".
View attachment 46465
Thanks. I fixed this. Speed hack not work in MZ games, try plugin from

silvermistshadow

Reputation score
- F6 Key Open/close cliploger
- F7 key resend current screen text to the clipboard
or remove in \www\js\plugins.js
Code:
{"name":"Clipboard_llule","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}}
and , before this line if if this line is the last one in the list of plugins. If not the last one, then the comma must be deleted after this line.
{"name":"Clipboard_llule","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}},
{"name":"Speedhax","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}},
{"name":"Cheat_Menu","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}}
];
Yeah, for some reason removing it isn't working for me. Even after removing the line from plugins.js, the game still loads the cliplogger, and if I delete the files the game whines about them not being there... despite the fact that it was no reason to even know about them at that point. (I mean the files in js/plugins themselves, the only ones relevant to the cliplogger, I'm not just deleting important files here)

lost cause

Reputation score
Can someone help?
you need to unpack for the www/directories and then hook it but then after hooking it this text keeps repeating
「00:00:00。サワが戻るまで…。00:00:00。サワが戻るまで…。
is this a timer thing? how do I stop it?

EDIT: Found a solution which is to ignore the hook patcher and not bother with unpacking too and just use textractor with extensions like "remove repeated characters", "remove repeated phrases" and what not.

Last edited:

Shieka

Reputation score
Is there a way to use this with 64 bit RPG Maker games that don't have a www folder? I'll take copy-pasting the plugins this creates with all of my RPGM games solely for the clipboard function over using MTool any day. Because MTool can be rather annoying with its constant updates and no longer supporting Google Translate unless you pay.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You may need to decrypt that RPGMaker MV (I assume) in order to make it work.

Shieka

Reputation score
Just tried that, extracted the .rgss3 file contents and the game it didn't have a www or plugins folder. How do these kind of games even work. Now Textractor won't work with it and it's spamming an error I've never seen before. ._.

---
No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.
A request to send or receive data was disallowed because the socket is not connected and (when sending on a datagram socket using a sendto call) no address was supplied.
---

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I believe the tool I use is called "All Decryptor". I got it back when there was a different RPgMaker MV translator.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Shieka said:
Just tried that, extracted the .rgss3 file contents
Someone either had a brain fart or just a case of defunct brain. rgss archives are for the ruby makers, not node-webkit ones.
So, obviously, not what this thread's tool was made to work with.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Oh, I missed that one.

Either way, MTool should work. And usually, I can just NOT update.