What's new

RPG squid girl prostitution

Bunnyav

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: RPG squid girl prostitution

Hmm, missing two scenes right after the gspot game and king scenes. I've already had doctor do 3 whores and had Mom and Grey Queen whore themselves. Can't seem to get any scenes from the boy. Can anyone tell me what I'm missing?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Well none of the DLSite tags said loli, and I personally don't think it looks like loli. Just a well-endowed girl with a young looking face. But if you can think it's clearly loli, then it's now questionable content, so technically it's against the rules. Granted, I haven't played this game, so I'm not even sure if that little boy is going to be in any h-scenes, but better safe than sorry.

Last edited:

Bastille

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What is the exact definition of loli being applied here? If it's "young character", then anything featuring a high school character would have to count by that metric. She has curves and tits, not loli.

MariusThePaladin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What I am really curious about now is why those bandits weren't rape the mother, but just stripped her nake, and beat her over and over again.

And what happen in the ending scene where you confront the mother ?

Last edited:

tfkcex

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I beat the game and unlock every CG in the CG thing but... there are still things I can't understand like why can't I get into the water in the 2nd city, what is the point of control the boy at the end of the game, and why there is a door I need to buy a key to open that does NOTHING..... someone tell me:confused:

Bunnyav

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I beat the game and unlock every CG in the CG thing but... there are still things I can't understand like why can't I get into the water in the 2nd city, what is the point of control the boy at the end of the game, and why there is a door I need to buy a key to open that does NOTHING..... someone tell me:confused:
Ideas that were scrapped by release time perhaps?

Can you tell me how to get the two I'm missing right after the King scene in the gallery?

zephyrlol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well none of the DLSite tags said loli, and I personally don't think it looks like loli. Just a well-endowed girl with a young looking face. But if you can think it's clearly loli, then it's now questionable content, so technically it's against the rules. Granted, I haven't played this game, so I'm not even sure if that little boy is going to be in any h-scenes, but better safe than sorry.
According to this persons synopsis, the protagonist is only about 12. It was enough to make me delete the game asap.

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=419744&postcount=10862

Bunnyav

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you don't like the game you don't have to play it. She's got C cups and no where in the text did I see an age given. The art style is just very comedic which is a nice counter balance to the darker themes before the ending.

squeaky_shoes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I can't seem to win at the end. When the Dr. and the girl confront the mother and the other guy, the guy kills me in like one hit every time. I guess I have to get to be a higher level?

EDIT: Oh fantastic, I formatted my computer and the drive I saved it on says the file is corrupted, now I have no idea where to re-aquire it, I had a good save too! :(

EDIT 2: Fixed it. >.>

Last edited:

tfkcex

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ideas that were scrapped by release time perhaps?

Can you tell me how to get the two I'm missing right after the King scene in the gallery?
lol which two are you talking about? I am guessing is the flower shop girl... so talk to her naked and tell her to be naked as well ;)

Mansoor95

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Honestly, at first I thought this would be a game build around a girl with tentacles..and the rest pretty much obvious!!

Bunnyav

Demon Girl
Reputation score

lol which two are you talking about? I am guessing is the flower shop girl... so talk to her naked and tell her to be naked as well ;)
Thanks that was it, it was tricky since I wasn't using any translation. It seemed to be "While clothed, 2nd choice, 2nd choice, 2nd choice" then speak unclothed "last choice".

dreamforce

Reputation score

After extract game, I found out that protagonist have image of pregnant. How to get that in the game?

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So, this game apparently got a rerelease with new graphics:

Same price, and honestly the graphics look WORSE, in my opinion.

Izanagi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

my god those eyes

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

lol, yeah. I think he's either trolling or trying to prove a point again. The only thing that's changed is the females with H-scenes CG. Everything else looks the same.

I hope someone actually buys and uploads this, as I'll love to keep it for archive stake since this may yet again get him kicked off of dlsite....temporary.

If it is a true makeover....than wow, that's the worst art transition I've yet to see and I can only think he did it for those who didn't like the first version's girl. (this actual seems closer to the truth)

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

lol, yeah. I think he's either trolling or trying to prove a point again. The only thing that's changed is the females with H-scenes CG. Everything else looks the same.

I hope someone actually buys and uploads this, as I'll love to keep it for archive stake since this may yet again get him kicked off of dlsite....temporary.

If it is a true makeover....than wow, that's the worst art transition I've yet to see and I can only think he did it for those who didn't like the first version's girl. (this actual seems closer to the truth)
My guess is that he's trying to prove something again. That or he's been getting messages about the main character being too loli and is pissed about it.

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score

De geso~
I almost think the same way when see the thread title name lol.

The first one is much more better although the boobs is too big, and the first artwork more suitable with the all male character.
If he wanna change, he should change the male character too... it's more like shota now...