What's new

RPG [RPG Maker] [はなたか] NTRPG2 従順なフィリア 男達の性欲処理に逆らうことは許されない (RJ136304)

Status
Not open for further replies.

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: NTRPG2

Well, I think the link is working now.

Does anyone know how to translate store items and the save menu text?

I can't find where that is.

moonblack

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

If you mean the items sold in stores, they should be in the Database, under Items.

If you mean the Buy and Sell commands, open the Script Editor and see Vocab under Modules (should be at the very top).

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

My NTRPG1 English translation project is complete?!

... except for one scene in the cg recollection (libido 9).

The original game has a bug that makes it too much of a pain to deal with right now.

I'm tired. Try it out.

Tell me it it works. Thanks.

mega.co.nz/#F!7ocy2IqK!vCHdxliPRBUZLTLJYpTXJA

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The original game has a bug that makes it too much of a pain to deal with right now.

I'm tired. Try it out.

you, my dear lord, have done such a great favor for us ntr lover...

is there any way for me to swear my allegiance to you? :p:p:p:p

Last edited:

moldiver

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm tired. Try it out.

thx alot for the hard work

i was looking for this game and now i got it with translation thx to u

i love u ^^

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm tired. Try it out.

very appreciated! :)
now one of the greatest (rpgmaker) ntr game have a partial trasl.! thx a lot!

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Thank you guys for trying it out. I took a nap and hopefully squashed all the bugs in the cg recollection so now the game should be 100% complete.

I haven't done a full test playthrough so if you guys find any bugs or typos let me know. There were some existing bugs in the original that I fixed along the way. Be careful of things like opening doors while on top of walls... it's usually okay but sometimes I've gotten stuck.

Also some interesting things while I was translating:
There's actually a map for the underground tunnels that Eric uses to travel to different areas. You can set the time/day and enter almost all the other maps from it, but the author never implemented it. It's how he knows so much about Tiris, Libido, and Leon. That little donated statue in the center of the park was one of the entrances.

Also there are some mini H-scenes after Libido's mixer party that aren't included in the cg recollection. Reifan's H scene is by her boat in the river during noon. Momo has a night scene in the back alleys. Fam has a scene in the Angel pair tavern on Sunday nights.

If you run away from the high school girls after picking a fight, you get a chicken breast item...

It looked like the author planned some elven sanctuary area in the northeast but never got to it. It made me laugh because I could see the fatigue in his writing and coding that mirrored my own as I tried to finish translating asap. It might've just been a reference to the town in NTRPG2 but I haven't played that game enough to know.

Last edited:

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thank you very much!
I hope that you will continue with the second one :)

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It is this netorare or netori?

Also, free translators are some of the best people on the planet. Even CGRascal.

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm getting a "failed to load script" error. Someone know why?

moldiver

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I wanted to try translating NTRPG2 but since I'm a total newbie I'm starting off with NTRPG1.

I can't make promises for how good it will be or even if I can manage to finish the game but this is what I have so far.

I tried to rough translate the early parts of the game up to the first main scenes for each character, the main town, and the bar.

Ok thanks for the PMs teaching me how to use mega, hopefully this one works

thx alot for the grate work on NTR1 transation i played it finish it and i liked it thx to u and i hope u transalte NTRRPG2 please ^^;

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ok, thank you too. It's good to know that a whole playthrough works with no problems.

I still haven't recovered from the last project but I'm slowly starting NTRPG2. No promises with this one again either, but I'm going to purposely try going slowly so I won't burn myself out. Don't expect anything soon, guys.. :(

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Just wondering but are you a machine/dictionary translator or did you study fluent Japanese?

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ok, thank you too. It's good to know that a whole playthrough works with no problems.

I still haven't recovered from the last project but I'm slowly starting NTRPG2. No promises with this one again either, but I'm going to purposely try going slowly so I won't burn myself out. Don't expect anything soon, guys.. :(
no problem man, take your time :) u have done a very good work with ntrpg but i know.. traslation is a very hard/boring/frustating job so, again, thank you :)

obviously i hope u can finish the traslation of the sequel sooner as possible but i understand the cons of this kind of job so take care of your health, we need people like you... alive! :D

moldiver

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ok if u need any help with anything but translations and spoilers coz i want to play the game after translations ^^; i will be glad to help out ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.