Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Roundscape: Adorevia

It's on Patreon. Here's a direct link:

EniliasNailo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I bet the joke is that you need to be a patron to get the demo.

Edit: Isn't it strange to post torrents of the game in the thread that the maker of the game himself created? Well, given how much he makes from the game, I doubt he cares anymore.

Last edited:

Meta1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not sure if bug, or just stupid.

After recruiting Ruksana, go back to the orc camp and meet 3 orcs. "This is something that must be done alone". Companions are sent back to camp. Problem is, I can't figure out how to get em to rejoin the party. They don't show up in the formation list to add back in, and I can't find any options at camp to get em to rejoin.

moonblack

Reputation score

As far as I can see by looking at the code that appears to be a new bug introduced in version 0.7.0 because they forgot to update the event.

In fact, it's best to just avoid this event, as there are at least 3 bugs with it:
1) Meredith, Demoness and Ruksana are removed and cannot be added back to the party
2) ONLY the above 3 are removed, so any other party members you have will remain
3) If you win and then choose the option "If I ever hear about you guys making fun of women." you are teleported to the wrong map (one that is no longer in use)

Meta1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Another bug. After the Tentacle Monster and Succubus scene in camp, you are ported inside the cliff rocks with no way I could find out.

moonblack

Reputation score

If you are playing as female choose "Just watch." If you are male or choose "Pleasure yourself." you get stuck.

This is an issue that has been around since 0.6.2 and was partially fixed in 0.6.3 (in 0.6.2 "Just watch." would also get you stuck), but apparently no one has bothered fully fixing it.

OP
K

Kaliyo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I bet the joke is that you need to be a patron to get the demo.

Edit: Isn't it strange to post torrents of the game in the thread that the maker of the game himself created? Well, given how much he makes from the game, I doubt he cares anymore.
Not really. The leaked version is good advertising and the bitcoin miner is also helpful. ;)

moonblack

Reputation score

Hi, Kaliyo! Nice to see that you keep track of at least one of the threads about the game you have created!

Any news about fixing all the bugs in the game? The fact that a bug from the February Demo is still present in 0.7.0b months later gives a rather poor impression...

OP
K

Kaliyo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi, Kaliyo! Nice to see that you keep track of at least one of the threads about the game you have created!

Any news about fixing all the bugs in the game? The fact that a bug from the February Demo is still present in 0.7.0b months later gives a rather poor impression...
We're releasing new content each month. Sometimes even several times within a month and new content means new bugs. Also due the many variables of the game it's quite hard sometimes to kill a bug completly.
We've done a complete rework of the outdoor visuals to be different from all those normal rpg maker games. I think the game is developing good and that it's gonna be one of the biggest erotic games in the internet and the growing community is a good proof.

stevienash001

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Congrats on the success Kaliyo. You've certainly come a long way since Ass Effect. Speaking of which, will you ever be returning to that or is that pretty much done due to the EA thing and you now concentrating on Roundscape? It just sucks that part 3 ended incomplete :(

moonblack

Reputation score

We're releasing new content each month. Sometimes even several times within a month and new content means new bugs. Also due the many variables of the game it's quite hard sometimes to kill a bug completly.
We've done a complete rework of the outdoor visuals to be different from all those normal rpg maker games. I think the game is developing good and that it's gonna be one of the biggest erotic games in the internet and the growing community is a good proof.
With all due respect, new content is no excuse for ignoring old bugs, especially when they take seconds to fix. For example:
1) Farm Origin, the very first map. There's 5 gold in the pot, but it cannot be collected because the event has the wrong priority: "Below Characters" when it should be "Same as Characters". To fix it you need to do just 4 things: Open the event, change priority, close the event, and save the project. For someone as lazy as I am that takes ~5 seconds. Surely you can spare that much time
2) Queen Alista: When you bring her back to the Elven Village she ALWAYS acts as if you did not ask for a blowjob even if you did. The reason for that is the incorrectly ordered event tabs. Since there are a total of 7 identical events that need to be fixed it will take about a minute. This bug has been around since the February demo (I reported it when giving feedback on the demo) and you still haven't fixed it?

After playing 0.6.2 I made a little list with all the bugs I found and posted it both here and on Hongfire. Most of the bugs on that list are still waiting to get fixed. I advise you to take a week off from adding new content and fix the bugs. Especially since you have reached the 3000 goal on Patreon and so should have an extra team member now to help with producing new content.

In the mean time I'm not going to bother reporting any bugs in 0.7.0b because I feel that there's no point - they won't get fixed unless they are game breaking.

Meta1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In the Dream world, there seems to be the beginnings of a way to see events again. Doesn't seem to work, though both say male scene, and so far, I've only done the female side.

EniliasNailo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

With all due respect, new content is no excuse for ignoring old bugs, especially when they take seconds to fix. For example:
1) Farm Origin, the very first map. There's 5 gold in the pot, but it cannot be collected because the event has the wrong priority: "Below Characters" when it should be "Same as Characters". To fix it you need to do just 4 things: Open the event, change priority, close the event, and save the project. For someone as lazy as I am that takes ~5 seconds. Surely you can spare that much time
2) Queen Alista: When you bring her back to the Elven Village she ALWAYS acts as if you did not ask for a blowjob even if you did. The reason for that is the incorrectly ordered event tabs. Since there are a total of 7 identical events that need to be fixed it will take about a minute. This bug has been around since the February demo (I reported it when giving feedback on the demo) and you still haven't fixed it?

After playing 0.6.2 I made a little list with all the bugs I found and posted it both here and on Hongfire. Most of the bugs on that list are still waiting to get fixed. I advise you to take a week off from adding new content and fix the bugs. Especially since you have reached the 3000 goal on Patreon and so should have an extra team member now to help with producing new content.

In the mean time I'm not going to bother reporting any bugs in 0.7.0b because I feel that there's no point - they won't get fixed unless they are game breaking.
EA Marketing tactics #1: What matters is sales, not quality. If people are willing to pay for bad quality, what matters improvement?

moonblack

Reputation score

Version 0.7.1 has been released. only (again), but looking at the very first comment there... not very encouraging.

EDIT: Version 0.7.1a has been released. Seems to be a bugfix release.

Last edited:

thisandthat

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How do you increase Meredith's corruption? Only one I know is if you slander Cassandra instead of promoting her.

moonblack

Reputation score

There are a few other events that can increase Meredith's corruption:
- if you are male and ask for a blowjob from Queen Alista (only if Meredith's corruption is below 7)
- if the succubus has joined you when you start the paladin quest, then there are some choices that result in increasing Meredith's corruption
- if you make her have sex with the old man in the pub

I think there were more, but those are the ones I can remember right now.

stevienash001

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know how to get the nun scene to work? It was added into v7 but I still can't enter the Paladin's room if I side with the succubus.

moonblack

Reputation score

Anyone know how to get the nun scene to work? It was added into v7 but I still can't enter the Paladin's room if I side with the succubus.
As of version 0.7.0b:
1) Listen to the Succubus and agree to corrupt the nuns. You can no longer visit the Paladin's room until the nun scene is over
2) Increase the Succubus' Affection to 5 (or more)
3) Go speak to the Succubus in the camp and the rest should follow automatically

After the scene you should be able to visit the Paladin's room, if I am not mistaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.