What's new

Roundscape: Adorevia

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Roundscape: Adorevia

Alright well I put down replaying the game for a bit and came back. Well I know I had to do Ruksana's ritual quest but it isn't showing up in the Quest Journal. I have the horse jizz and the Axe. I believe I am missing a shield but forgot where she said it was. Anyone able to help remind me?
You need the staff which is hidden under the library in Summeredge.

Keruda

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Boom! Throw this in the game's directory and run it, targeting the game directory. Once it's done you just navigate to output picture folder.

Alternatively you can just pull out the game's system.json file for it's key and the pictures then decrypt, but it's a pain for me to describe so I wont.

Wouldn't have resorted to this but broken gallery is un-fucking-acceptable.
Alright, i know github for sometimes now. But i don't know to make "yourself a JAR-File" I mean, do i open CMD or something or i missing some details.

Edit: Nevermind. I just found another download down below.

Edit: Game is gone. I just don't know what went wrong

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

buuuuuuh, I don't know how to help you.

Sorry, I always use a copy when I'm doing something to mod or decrypt a game.

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I just did complete run of this game on male hero.
First gallery is total joke gallery 1 is excatlysame as on female run all same scenes!
Second gallery is male only scenes but evene then there is about 7 repeatable scnes in there!

Prenancy system dosen't seem to work, i did play game with it but got no one pregnant.

Getting some scenes seems impossible with out cheating, like male thristya and male carys i canät figure out how you are meant to get them.

I would recomend running this game more then one time before gallery is fixed which seems to be last thing that devs of this game will do.

Capid

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I just did complete run of this game on male hero.
First gallery is total joke gallery 1 is excatlysame as on female run all same scenes!
Second gallery is male only scenes but evene then there is about 7 repeatable scnes in there!

Prenancy system dosen't seem to work, i did play game with it but got no one pregnant.

Getting some scenes seems impossible with out cheating, like male thristya and male carys i canät figure out how you are meant to get them.

I would recomend running this game more then one time before gallery is fixed which seems to be last thing that devs of this game will do.
The pregnancy system is not implemented yet, from what I've heard most of the work is done.
AFAIK Carys only works with good aligned characters, so if you're evil you will not get her.
About the scenes, currently there are several differences between male and female scenes, but at the beginning of the project, most of the encounters, especially the henchmen ones, were identical, only with gender differences.

Leo83105206

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The game is glitched for Female Farmer. When trying to head into Slinsk, It keeps saying we need to go to rest at a "abandon house on the way near to oakshire". Found the house on the same map, it is bugged. Clicking on the door does nothing. Can not continue into Slinsk. First time Patron supporter and it's for a bugged game.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The game is glitched for Female Farmer. When trying to head into Slinsk, It keeps saying we need to go to rest at a "abandon house on the way near to oakshire". Found the house on the same map, it is bugged. Clicking on the door does nothing. Can not continue into Slinsk. First time Patron supporter and it's for a bugged game.
that's what you get for not doing any research before throwing your money away

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

that's what you get for not doing any research before throwing your money away
Well paid. It's always so funny to see that. Why some people think you can trust anyone on Patreon is a mystery for me...

Leo83105206

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Found the problem, the Whitemoon Castle is needed to continue to Slinsk. But to another problem. How do I get troopers for the castle. I need some guards.

Capid

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

As far as I know you don't need guards, they'll join you as the plot advances, and they'ee only useful for the minor RNG attacks that happen every so often.

Leo83105206

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh, unforseen Problem quest has a bug. Killed the Petra, and suddenly declare the quest objective was done before the last petra group was killed. The It did another as I headed towards the woods area. Can't speak to the quest giver and nothing happens.

Predator

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

IIRC the Petra quest is the one with these irongolems in this area outside of summeredge? You need to go all the way to the end of that map and press enter (Or Z whatever button you use) on the center point of it, your hero will say a few lines then you can go back to the questgiver, but keep in mind that you can walk through her (atleast i can) position yourself accordingly.

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Man this game is a pain in the ass to play. Most of the wiki is outdated by a minimum of 2 years and they nuked their own forums. A lot of quests are vague, have spotty English, or straight up don't appear in the log. I'd use a save but a third of the scenes were never put in the gallery. Can someone at least tell me how to get the imp scenes from the last update for the male MC?

Last edited:

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Man this game is a pain in the ass to play. Most of the wiki is outdated by a minimum of 2 years and they nuked their own forums. A lot of quests are vague, have spotty English, or straight up don't appear in the log. I'd use a save but a third of the scenes were never put in the gallery. Can someone at least tell me how to get the imp scenes from the last update for the male MC?
You should use cheating programs to trigger the event. At this point you can show how much you love them. Every second you put into this game with such a questionable development agenda is a waste of time and you shouldn't waste your time cuz yolo.

Leo83105206

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Another glitch. I finally had the cut scene where I was suppose to get guards from Summeredge, but they never showed up after I told them yes. Can you tell me the trigger for them so I can just add them in with cheat code. I am in act 2 now. The cut scene was in act 1

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

You should use cheating programs to trigger the event. At this point you can show how much you love them. Every second you put into this game with such a questionable development agenda is a waste of time and you shouldn't waste your time cuz yolo.
+1

Wait until we can see if they plan to release a fixed game or if they really don't care. Playing right now is non sense.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For those in the unknown : you can now buy the game in Japanese over Dlsite

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

For those in the unknown : you can now buy the game in Japanese over Dlsite

That magic moment when you decide over 15000$ each month from Patreon isn't enough to survive and you also have to cash in on dlsite. xD Quite the masterpiece if you manage to put more and more bugs into the game with each update and give zero fucks about your fans. <3

They also forgot to feature the biggest gem of all in the description: The unfinished gallery and the badass up to date wiki.

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That magic moment when you decide over 15000$ each month from Patreon isn't enough to survive and you also have to cash in on dlsite. xD Quite the masterpiece if you manage to put more and more bugs into the game with each update and give zero fucks about your fans. <3

They also forgot to feature the biggest gem of all in the description: The unfinished gallery and the badass up to date wiki.
Inb4 they try offering it on Nutaku also. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.