What's new

Roundscape: Adorevia

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightmare3410

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Roundscape: Adorevia

Is there a way to view all of the previous h-scenes you get ?

Buliwyf

Reputation score

Is there a way to view all of the previous h-scenes you get ?
Go to your bed in either your castle or camp, then select Dream. Go north, past your unlocked classes and click the orb of light, then save (or don't) and you can view the scene viewer.
Only shows scenes on that specific save file, so you need to replay the game multiple times for in each gender to view everything.

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Go to your bed in either your castle or camp, then select Dream. Go north, past your unlocked classes and click the orb of light, then save (or don't) and you can view the scene viewer.
Only shows scenes on that specific save file, so you need to replay the game multiple times for in each gender to view everything.
So there is some kind of NG+ option to unlock everything?

accuran

Reputation score

So I havent played since the start of 0.9. Is it still a buggy mess?

Favaro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone knows where to get sparring outfit for Minotaur brothers quest?

Oiz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Honestly this game doesn't deserve a fraction of the money it made off of patreon.
Really? What makes you say that?
I was considering backing this on patreon because the pictures look great, but your post made me doubt that decision.

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Really? What makes you say that?
I was considering backing this on patreon because the pictures look great, but your post made me doubt that decision.
There's a very hefty public demo available (many hours long); I'd recommend trying that out.

Anyway, my comments are based on the public demo only. I used the female hero with the Templar (church) background for reference.

- On the h-side of things, two big thumbs up. There's a lot of available sex scenes, and those are accessed based on your decisions. They are NOT received from intentionally losing which is something very welcome in my opinion. And best of all, while there is a morality system, it's tied to how good/evil you are and not to the sex acts. You don't lose morality if you want to have sex with a tentacle monster for example, but you would if you steal from someone. There's a pretty large variety of scenes, from tentacle monsters, loving yuri, paladin gangbangs, orcs of both gender, golems and more.

- The h-scene art is done by different artist, and their style varies wildly. On the whole it's very nice art, but it's pretty jarring just how inconsistent it looks.

- There's a lot of classes available to your main character (some from character creation, others through quests), all with their own series of skills, equipment and stats. You also have a large amount of allies who have their own skill set; note that I'm not sure if you can get their skill set though. Each five levels you also get a special perk you can choose for your main character. You have a party of 4 characters, so it gives you more flexibility and available strategies compared to the usual h-rpg with only one character. I suppose it'd be pretty nice for a replay too.

- You can build, customize and upgrade your castle to some extent. You can also purchase land to build some buildings on it (though I'm not sure how to actually build buildings on that land).

- You have a morality system for your main character, a relationship value for each character that changes depending on your decisions, as well as a corruption system for some of your allies that may change their personalities and actions from what I read (Not corrupting my allies). No corruption system for your own character: you get to decide how "slutty" your own character is.

- ... With that said, the actual gameplay is mediocre. The battles are okay but straightforward. The main storyline is a bit fuzzy and not too well presented. Most sidequests are 2 minutes affairs (although many have alternate solutions). There's very little equipment available to find or purchase. Some locations are very barebone (like the elf town). The general writing quality is mediocre. I found the difficulty balancing to be questionable: The game is very easy, then I get a level 5 dwarf ally (when I'm level 7) and get absolutely murdered in the following few fights in the first 2 rounds, with no "trick" to get through them that I could find. Level grinding required, or did I miss something obvious..?

I'd say the overall package is good, with great h-scenes and setup (although the writing for them is kind of hit and miss depending on the scene), and ok gameplay. I'd happily buy the game, but I'm not sure it's worth paying 10$ a month for. Based on the demo that's only chapter 1, and that the game development is currently up to chapter 3, there's a lot of gameplay hours present though so I think you could put your money in far worse places than this.

Last edited:

Oiz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There's a very hefty public demo available (many hours long); I'd recommend trying that out.

Anyway, my comments are based on the public demo only. I used the female hero with the Templar (church) background for reference.

- On the h-side of things, two big thumbs up. There's a lot of available sex scenes, and those are accessed based on your decisions. They are NOT received from intentionally losing which is something very welcome in my opinion. And best of all, while there is a morality system, it's tied to how good/evil you are and not to the sex acts. You don't lose morality if you want to have sex with a tentacle monster for example, but you would if you steal from someone. There's a pretty large variety of scenes, from tentacle monsters, loving yuri, paladin gangbangs, orcs of both gender, golems and more.

- The h-scene art is done by different artist, and their style varies wildly. On the whole it's very nice art, but it's pretty jarring just how inconsistent it looks.

- There's a lot of classes available to your main character (some from character creation, others through quests), all with their own series of skills, equipment and stats. You also have a large amount of allies who have their own skill set; note that I'm not sure if you can get their skill set though. Each five levels you also get a special perk you can choose for your main character. You have a party of 4 characters, so it gives you more flexibility and available strategies compared to the usual h-rpg with only one character. I suppose it'd be pretty nice for a replay too.

- You can build, customize and upgrade your castle to some extent. You can also purchase land to build some buildings on it (though I'm not sure how to actually build buildings on that land).

- You have a morality system for your main character, a relationship value for each character that changes depending on your decisions, as well as a corruption system for some of your allies that may change their personalities and actions from what I read (Not corrupting my allies). No corruption system for your own character: you get to decide how "slutty" your own character is.

- ... With that said, the actual gameplay is mediocre. The battles are okay but straightforward. The main storyline is a bit fuzzy and not too well presented. Most sidequests are 2 minutes affairs (although many have alternate solutions). There's very little equipment available to find or purchase. Some locations are very barebone (like the elf town). The general writing quality is mediocre. I found the difficulty balancing to be questionable: The game is very easy, then I get a level 5 dwarf ally (when I'm level 7) and get absolutely murdered in the following few fights in the first 2 rounds, with no "trick" to get through them that I could find. Level grinding required, or did I miss something obvious..?

I'd say the overall package is good, with great h-scenes and setup (although the writing for them is kind of hit and miss depending on the scene), and ok gameplay. I'd happily buy the game, but I'm not sure it's worth paying 10$ a month for. Based on the demo that's only chapter 1, and that the game development is currently up to chapter 3, there's a lot of gameplay hours present though so I think you could put your money in far worse places than this.
Wow, that was... A great post. Thanks for shedding some light on the matter!
I'll try it out for sure, since it sounds like the good parts outweigh the bad ones. (Pretty heavily too, from the sound of things)

nyobzoo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wow, that was... A great post. Thanks for shedding some light on the matter!
I'll try it out for sure, since it sounds like the good parts outweigh the bad ones. (Pretty heavily too, from the sound of things)
eh, chapter 2 is super linear with nothing much to do since most the side quests are available in chapter 1. And chapter 3 is a pretty buggy mess

Apathy

Lurker
Reputation score

I, on the other hand, find the h-content kind of bleh. Your decisions are mostly just "Sex? Yes/No" type stuff that doesn't feel like it impacts anything or results from anything either. The first town it's not so bad, but it degrades very fast.

I agree with the h-scenes though. A lot of them seem really good, some are not, but there is no consistency and it kind of sucks. Like, even the same character can get drawn in many different ways. I think they are using donated art or something.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Honestly my biggest issue with this game when I played the demos really was that it ISN'T a GoR-style thing. Since most of the H-scenes are optional, but faster, ways to accomplish a in-game quest or something... I never really got any of them.

Probably also because I tend to play more pure heroines. After all, the fun is in corrupting them, but there's not much reason to do so it seems... then again I haven't played a demo in aaaages.

Nexano

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game is biggest joke of all. I have spend my money for this one. Total sum more then enought to buy game of AAA class(Like falout 4 warhammer 4000) or so. In the end this game my biggest dissapointmen and first and last experience in supporting devs by real money. Game quality much worse then many "one day projects" of japanise developers. Gameplay and quests is boring battle system is dump class system well in the and it's strange. Visual part of game is good, but thats don't giving you anything, like you running though large, beatifull and empty world. So... in the end i'm feeling myself tricked. I have checked one of the last version from other sources and didn't see any chages. So i'm really glad thats my money wasn't wasted ont this trash.
Devs like this shoud be banned forever from all kickstarter like systems.

Regards.
Sorry my bad english.

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

eh, chapter 2 is super linear with nothing much to do since most the side quests are available in chapter 1. And chapter 3 is a pretty buggy mess
Well, that certainly is a disappointment...

I, on the other hand, find the h-content kind of bleh. Your decisions are mostly just "Sex? Yes/No" type stuff that doesn't feel like it impacts anything or results from anything either. The first town it's not so bad, but it degrades very fast.
Honestly my biggest issue with this game when I played the demos really was that it ISN'T a GoR-style thing. Since most of the H-scenes are optional, but faster, ways to accomplish a in-game quest or something... I never really got any of them.

Probably also because I tend to play more pure heroines. After all, the fun is in corrupting them, but there's not much reason to do so it seems... then again I haven't played a demo in aaaages.
Personally, that's exactly what I like about the game and it's the game's best point in my opinion. I played the demo as an extremely open character so I got a lot of scenes; the thing I liked is that it was all consensual. There's some really extreme stuff, yes, but it's all consensual. No need to "lose on purpose" or do anything stupid on purpose or anything like that: just play through the game, agree to what the character like, disagree to the rest.

Basically, save the world and have a whole lot of fun (and "fun") while doing it. The game does offer you opportunities to corrupt your team members, but in my case I wouldn't even dream of forcing anyone in a situation they hate: the game is totally fine with my choice. I still get a whole lot of h-scenes of all kinds with my own character (and occasional scenes with the other characters when they feel like it) while progressing through the game, which is a huge plus for me.

... Of course, as I mentioned in a prior post I do have some issues with the gameplay in general and I wouldn't call this the "best game ever made" or even worthy of a constant monthly donation in my opinion, but the whole "h-scenes with your character are consensual, extremely varied and don't require losing battles or playing dumb" is the game's greatest strength in my opinion. Individual tastes vary, of course!

Raio10

Demon Girl
Reputation score

anyone have a save they are willing to share i don't really have time at the moment to play through it properly, will when i can but for now just wanna see what i have to look forward to

LoK14

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So does anyone have a download link? i know there is this russian one but i rly hate torrent so ... would appreciate ur efforts =)

Status
Not open for further replies.