What's new

Roundscape: Adorevia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miniluv101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Roundscape: Adorevia

Anyone know where to get the horse cum for Ruksana's quest? It's not in the elf place is it?
Reminder that you need to have at least -2 corruption to be able to advance to the next stage in the quest.

Miniluv101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Savegame anyone ?
Might as well make us of my fancy new ability to post links:

Should have all the scenes up to and including 0.9.6

Edit: Should give credit to the anon who made them:

Cracklemere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The answer is probably somewhere in the previous two pages but I'm lazy so... Is this game finished yet?
I'd happily pay for it but only if it's complete.

julyuss

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The answer is probably somewhere in the previous two pages but I'm lazy so... Is this game finished yet?
I'd happily pay for it but only if it's complete.
No, it's not complete yet. The game is going to be free when released but if you want to contribute you can use the patreon.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No, it's not complete yet. The game is going to be free when released but if you want to contribute you can use the patreon.
No it's not.

All their patreon says is:

As Kaliyo himself explained somewhere (can't remember where right now) that's not the same as saying the game will be free. In some time ago Kaliyo said there won't be a free version of the finished game. See this post.

Dragon248

Sex Demon
Reputation score

– Many spelling mistakes have been fixed (Kudos to poplan for his awesome help)

– The choice in Ruksana’s first Companion quest has been reworked for a more clear decision since many players were a bit confused by it.

– The Orc Jail in the deep forests now has reworked visuals.

– New Art and Text for the sailor blowjob scene in Oakshire.

– New Art and slightly reworked text for the Tishtyra/Clawyn/MalePC Threesome in Ornesse

– A strange room has been added to the castle.

– A new script has been added that solve the problem that some of you have with random crashes. Please let me know in the comments if it worked.

– The Adventurer Starter Class is now a real class with new skills and more reliable in the later game.

– A new Area with a new Encounter has been added to the game. This includes some exclusive content for the Templar Origin but similar to the noble Origin scene the other Origins can experience it too. This encounter includes a new erotic scene for male player characters.

– Faction Encounter for the orcs added with the possibility of recruiting them for your castle including orc guards, a sexy new castle NPC and a new erotic scene for male PCs.

– The cerberus scene is now optional

– Several Events that should increase affection with companions now work as intended.

– Some older Events now change Affection/Corruption of the newer companions. We’ll continue to rework older Events more in the future.

– New Visual Indicators for when you accept a quest etc.

– Chapters renamed to Acts.

– Many Bugs have been fixed.

madkins

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

now we just get to play the waiting game

madkins

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I did mange to find a link to an uncracked version of 0.9.8. You can't run it without the security key, but you can still extract all the assets and maybe someone here can uncrack it.

mega: ///#!lI9XDITb!yDeCPzQjg0gjdN1zwZmfpzryqgZoSpcihbxzFtvLj9Y

megablue5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I seem to be unable to go to other cities unless I use the crystal. Is there a reason why im only able to be in oakshire and the places surrounding oakshire?
I been every place possible and I cant seem to get out of it

Edit: Nevermind. the cave was blocked off for me before so I did not look there again.

Last edited:

Xilnold

Lurker
Reputation score

Silly question, but how do you make a choice on the gender select screen? I'm pressing evertyhing and nothing is happening.

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

use your wiggly thing that selects stuff on everything else, just wiggle it around and select

Gofio89

Reputation score

could post a saved game every scene of version 0.9.8 please?
Thanks!

Dragon248

Sex Demon
Reputation score

– Act 3 begins now! Make sure to play through the first two quests of act 3 and let us know what you think. The new mainstory quest includes one erotic scene for male characters.

– New Area added to the game. Explore the city of Cinkahn. It was our priority to give the city a new feel and we hope you’ll like the setting. As always we’re going to expand the new areas and fill them with more content in the coming months.

– New Affection/Corruption Indicator system added! The new system is less screen taking then the previous one and allows for way more use. We have and will add/added new affection/corruption changes to older quests. In the future it will be harder to make all companions equally happy.

– Main Menu Rework. It will be probably the last time that we’ve changed the title screen design. Let us know what you think.

– We’ve added a lot of content for Seren. Including an encounter, a companion quest and the first erotic scene with her for male player characters.

– A new sidequests added to Ornesse. Learn more about Nexilim culture and why there are no children on the streets and help a Nexilim to get her friend out of the white district. There’s a hidden erotic scene for both genders, I’ll mention it because otherwise it may be hard to find it, hehe.

– Another new Sidequest added to Ornesse. This Sidequests includes Calanthe, the stunning beauty you can see in the picture above. She’s a dangerous and mysterious person and will bring some fire into the players life. This Sidequest includes an erotic scene for both genders. Kudos to Nerzha since she’s her OC.

– The gallery shouldn’t lag now. But since we don’t have that much hardware to test please let us know if you still encounter lags. If the problem isn’t solved we promise that we’ll work on a new gallery system.

– New Sidequest/Encounter added to Summeredge. This Encounter is only for female Player Characters and it’s only avaiable after the first act. This scene includes two erotic scenes and we’ll add a third in the next month.

– We’ve doubled the damage enemies and the PC and his/her companions deal. Through this change combat will be faster and skills more important in fight, especially defensive skills.

– New Encounter added for Slave/Botanist Erika including an erotic or better said milking scene for both genders and a second erotic scene for male player characters.

- Many bugs have been fixed. (Special thanks to the awesome people who reported the bugs in the bug section)

MAAK

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

guys can any 1 explain why is this always showing up on every version i download i just download 0.9.7a and says the same and did ver 0.9.8 still the same not sure why i am getting this if any 1 knows any kinda fix for it lemme know plz

Attachments

moonblack

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Same answer as the previous times: Delete the file in question and try again.

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

guys can any 1 explain why is this always showing up on every version i download i just download 0.9.7a and says the same and did ver 0.9.8 still the same not sure why i am getting this if any 1 knows any kinda fix for it lemme know plz
seems like u downloaded the uncracked version, then its working as intended.. I don't think u can find new cracked version here coz some users hate ppl for sharing patreon games while they allow lop/dlsite games shared..

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't think u can find new cracked version here coz some users hate ppl for sharing patreon games while they allow lop/dlsite games shared..
I always thought that was more of the person making the game was the creator of the thread so why would you post a link that he could easily find. Most dlsite game creators probably aren't regularly visiting these forums or making threads for their own games.

Then again he hasn't visited these forums in months.

Status
Not open for further replies.