What's new

SIM Rogue-Like: Evolution

TRU8Archangel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Rogue-Like: Evolution

Just found out about this thread and game last week. Many hours were put into the game. It was quite enjoyable and I look forward to the next updates!

barbeque

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I just came by this and was quite impressed. Great work.

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

New update is out. v0.94. It is mainly for bugs but it should smooth out the experience

He also talked about updating the shower room, flirt menu, and making sure the clothing system is completed for the next update.

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Here is a download to the latest update.

It looks to be bug fixes but I will see if I can find anything new with it.

liount

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hmm, nothing that I can find seems new but really don't know the past versions of this game or tested the full extent of maxed out stats.

evergrey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

it looks similar to .95 ver i wanna test it out more later and see

this is great by the way good job on the maker

LanceRayne

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here is a download to the latest update.

It looks to be bug fixes but I will see if I can find anything new with it.

This is .95 update. if you use a .94 save u get teh cheat menu to use ^.^
happy Rogue hunting

Last edited by a moderator:

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Not seeing any difference from 0.94b. God I wish this had sound...

Hope the creator is planning to add in other mutants and do something with that shower. Might be nice to have actual fights with X-men adversaries; right now this is pretty much just a dating sim without an ending. Not bad at all, since it's a demo, but still.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not seeing any difference from 0.94b. God I wish this had sound...

Hope the creator is planning to add in other mutants and do something with that shower. Might be nice to have actual fights with X-men adversaries; right now this is pretty much just a dating sim without an ending. Not bad at all, since it's a demo, but still.
I did find a scene with Rogue in the shower, where she was wearing a towel and had wet hair, though I haven't played many of the older versions and it may not be new to you. I still haven't found that side view scene that was posted earlier, however. Any of you know if there's a special criteria for unlocking it?

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I did find a scene with Rogue in the shower, where she was wearing a towel and had wet hair, though I haven't played many of the older versions and it may not be new to you. I still haven't found that side view scene that was posted earlier, however. Any of you know if there's a special criteria for unlocking it?
Hmmm...for some reason, I had a bug like that in 0.94b, where she was all wet and stayed like that for the rest of the game. But I didn't see any shower scenes. Guess I'll replay 0.95 (I suppose that's the downside to not waiting until the actual game is out...having to replay the game constantly to see new content/changes). Haven't checked if there's a changelog for the game yet.

and "this" menu u talking about how do u get that one :D
Yesshhh...also intrigued. :D

evergrey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

what does the Skill of Rogue "Touch other people" do the one that you unlock from the level menu??

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

what does the Skill of Rogue "Touch other people" do the one that you unlock from the level menu??
Nothing yet is my guess. He may have added the values now so they would be easier to work with when he adds mechanics later.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wish I had discovered this game sooner, it's pretty amazing. As of the latest version, looks like getting interrupted when having Rogue blow you in public prevents the animation from triggering any more during that session as she just stands there.

LanceRayne

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
and "this" menu u talking about how do u get that one :D
need the .94

the side view is .91 only. took me a few hours to find it online. but its there.

Last edited by a moderator:

YetAnotherLurker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You can catch Rogue in the shower following a Danger Room training session.

Unlocking Rogue's ability to touch others allows her to steal others' powers temporarily, and currently only has one use.
Get caught by Professor X

0.95 appears to unlock Rogue being rather more shameless at higher obedience/inhibition, including changing and stripping completely in public, and of carrying on regardless when you get noticed having fun. Not sure what the stat thresholds are, though. Also, you can change her sleeping outfit too.

evergrey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

apparantly theres a new .955 ver of this just released now, gonna test it out and see whats new