ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: ROA

Got it working. Awesome.
I still haven't done the first game in this thread but I was able to get like halfway through the enemies' moves before I had to go home

Chomp Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

So wait...there's three games made by the same guys?

Vore Action RPG
HiPrique (That's the name I downloaded it as)
And a third one where the monsters rape you THEN eat you?

gameguru777

Lurker
Reputation score

As far as I knew it was like this:

Prique (Side Scrolling and the last monster that hits you does... stuff)
HiPrique (Almost the same as the first one)
Vore Action RPG (I think this is the one you are thinking of. There isn't any rape as far as I know, but a lot of vore)

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Knock yourself out.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyone got Acosann adventure or High Pri quest? I'll post the ones posted before (High priest adventure and Prisann adventure) if someone can find those.

Chomp Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

I got High Pri Quest but not Acosann Adventure. I'll upload HiPrique once I stop having brain farts.

Reputation score

Ooh, I was actually about to come on here and ask about those games, since I finally got the demos to work. Definitely, if anybody has any of these I'd appreciate if someone could post them.

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Ooh, I was actually about to come on here and ask about those games, since I finally got the demos to work. Definitely, if anybody has any of these I'd appreciate if someone could post them.
How did you finally get them to work? Inquiring minds want to know!

Reputation score

Well, ROA still doesn't work for me, but the demos for those other games now work for me thanks to a minor upgrade to my computer.

If they don't work for you, I might suggest an upgrade to either your video card or your RAM. One of those should probably do the trick. I don't know which it was for me, though, but I know that between last time and now, that's all I've changed.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

ROA is based on a fighting engine made by the guys who worked on the RPG Maker series, it uses the 2DK-2nd Fight Game Maker, which is more user friendly than mugen, but it isn't as popular.

The only thing that should be required to run the game is japanese unicode, as unlike RPG Maker games, it doesn't have RTP files.

AshPrince

Lurker
Reputation score

Wanna find us a good dl link for the game you mentioned? That other site confused the hack out of me cause they weren't as cool and direct as you people.
Ask an you shall... be heard by a passing lurker who happens to have collected a few things in his travels.

Personally this game isn't exactly my cup of tea, hard to control and miss-matched character/creature designs, but still someone clearly put some work into it. And it's easy to kill an hour playing it.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

Ask an you shall... be heard by a passing lurker who happens to have collected a few things in his travels.

Personally this game isn't exactly my cup of tea, hard to control and miss-matched character/creature designs, but still someone clearly put some work into it. And it's easy to kill an hour playing it.
Old topic is old, but I felt that I need to clear something up here...

Ryonasaga isn't made by one person, but a TON of people creating content for one project...It's one reason why you'll see allot of art mismatch.

It's rather easy ( for me anyway ) to make new content for it so if tyou feel it's lacking something you can ALWAYS add it.

Sureok

Lurker
Reputation score

I get a split-second black screen and a crash when trying to play this game.

Is there anything else besides the Japanese regional setting option I have to do before being able to play this game? Any additional download or something?

I'm running Vista.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

Is there anything else besides the Japanese regional setting option I have to do before being able to play this game? Any additional download or something?

I'm running Vista.
Again, no.
Just need to set your windows under Japanese unicode support.
I here that Vista keeps having problems with this as it's a bit harder to set up then say XP or 2000 is. All I can say ATM is search up a guide on how to do it...If you don't end up with a language toolbar to be able to type in Japanese you didn't do it right, and if you do but it still crashes you only half way did it and missed a few steps.

Also: a new build of ROA is out, but it's mostly bugfixes and now each person has their own story path.

DL:up1416.zip

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm running Vista.
I've found that ROA, among a few others, doesn't like long path names. Move the folder containing the game to the root directory of a hard drive.

Fanfictioner

Lurker
Reputation score

This is a fun game for me, although vore still hasn't won me over just yet.

Again, no.
Just need to set your windows under Japanese unicode support.
I here that Vista keeps having problems with this as it's a bit harder to set up then say XP or 2000 is. All I can say ATM is search up a guide on how to do it...If you don't end up with a language toolbar to be able to type in Japanese you didn't do it right, and if you do but it still crashes you only half way did it and missed a few steps.

Also: a new build of ROA is out, but it's mostly bugfixes and now each person has their own story path.

DL:up1416.zip
Is it the same one as the one that comes in the pack in the topic post, with a whole ton of characters, including enemies?

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

This is a fun game for me, although vore still hasn't won me over just yet.

Is it the same one as the one that comes in the pack in the topic post, with a whole ton of characters, including enemies?

...there is no vore in ROA...

...and that other version got dropped quite some time ago ( almost two years now! ), now it's just "Pick one of the girls, Fight monsters that want to sex you up that come in waves, win or lose".

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

...there is no vore in ROA...
Someone brought the vore action rpg up before.

Also, isn't there that plant with the consume animation?

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Didn't know new ROA is out
Got a MU link for it?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I didn't know there was a new one, aside from that link I can't make heads or tails of

Status
Not open for further replies.