What's new

[WIP - Full] [RJ318368] Shrift 2 Demo/Game Hand Translation

JakeMSG

Reputation score
does anyone know how to fix this? so I keep getting an error every time I try to add the translation patch.
Dose anyone known how to fix this?
View attachment 49476
The error is caused by a mismatch between the version of your Game and the version of the game the translation patch is made for.

You guys likely have the v2.06 version of the game, while the latest version (and the one the Translation Patch is made for currently) is v2.07

moe342

Reputation score
Is the lovehug bonus content translated? Cuz on my end it doesn't seem to be working but I could be doing something wrong.

HG79

Reputation score
Is the lovehug bonus content translated? Cuz on my end it doesn't seem to be working but I could be doing something wrong.
Only the main ones in Chapter 1, means both Maneater and Lovehug are not

syuuik123

Reputation score
I have version 2.07. do you have the translation patch for it? is patreon up to date with the version 2.07 for translation. support require what we all want is translation.

Lornell1800

Reputation score
The error is caused by a mismatch between the version of your Game and the version of the game the translation patch is made for.

You guys likely have the v2.06 version of the game, while the latest version (and the one the Translation Patch is made for currently) is v2.07
do you have the dlc?

luxidian F

Reputation score
I have problems using the patch when unzipping the executable it only shows me this file IPyUnicodeData.txt

Haro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
We need to wait for a new translation patch in order to use this translation right?
(I'm not saying as in to rush anyone, just making sure that the patch not working isn't a user error)

OP
Shrifted

Shrifted

Reputation score
Heya everyone, just uploaded a new patch to cover patching issues that should work on the latest version of Shrift 2, v2.11. Grab it from the Mega drive as usual. Hope that fixes the issues everyone's been having!

masterblaster

Lurker
Reputation score
Having trouble running the Shrift 2 patcher with Wine. I have dotnetdesktop7 installed from winetricks, but the last version directly from MS gives this error as well.
Code:
wine SHRIFT_II_Translation_Patch.exe
Unhandled exception. System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'SHRIFT II Translation Patch
, Version=1.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. Access denied.
File name: 'SHRIFT II Translation Patch, Version=1.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
---> System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access denied. (0x80070005 (E_ACCESSDENIED))
wine: Unhandled exception 0xe0434352 in thread 24 at address 7BC225D7 (thread 0024), starting debugger...
Fatal error. Internal CLR error. (0x80131506)
I can still run the Shrift 1 patcher which uses .Net 5, for what it's worth.

2quick4u

Lurker
Reputation score
Can someone help me? im using maldives, I patched correctly, and even set winrar to Japanese before unpacking. But whenever the game needs to load a non-sprint animation, the game just freezes and continues to play bgm. But I'm still able to walk around and interact with menus and what not, but the MOMENT the game needs to play an animation, it stops.

Can anyone else using maldives tell me what version you're using and what settings?

NomNomCookiesss

Reputation score
This thread is for translation discussion only.
Still don't know how to get pass the slime boss in Chapter 2. I still get hit with the instant fail status. Anyone know how to properly get through it since most walkthrough I see doesn't have the instant fail status.