What's new

[Complete - Partial] [RJ265004] Magical Girl Konoha - LoliQue 2 Gaiden 1.03 Partial

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ah, good to know but I never used VPN before so no Idea where to look for a good one.
I guess there a test versions and what not but then again I would need to create an account and yada yada.
Guess it is selfish but maybe there is a chance for an additional provider to use for european guys.
An alternate to a VPN, at least for the purpose of grabbing stuff through Zippyshare, is to use TOR - this requires no log in to use, no configuration or anything. Just download the TOR browser and run it... it will configure itself and your good to go. It randomly selects TOR nodes around the world.. so might still get a EU node blocked by Zippyshare, in which case you just close and retry. TOR is not a fast way to browse, or download anything, but since the files aren't big... it shouldn't be a problem.

TOR:

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Alright, thank you for the work you put in already but I am afraid I need help.

Thanks in advance.
Alright, I was unaware not everyone had access to ZippyShare. So in the Main Post, there is 2 Zip Files. Download both and install them. That's the current Partial with the Updates. You will only need those 2 files. I'll have more Updates on the way, but they will be separate files.
I will not have Patches for the MTL anymore as the MTL has too many bugs and glitches in it as a result of translating it with a machine.

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score
Little update. All Reingarnet quests are 100% translated now. Portal Map is 100% translated. Moving onto Succubus Village Quests.

H-Stats menu are now done to a level that I'm satisfied with. Additionally I believe I found all the Control Variables for whoever takes Konoha's Virginity. There is a glitch, that's present even in an unaltered Game, where if Konoha's first time is from her getting Drunk at the Slums Tavern and she's carried off to the room, her first partner will appear as 0. This will have to be resolved by Black Panda before I'm able to do anything about it.

I've found the Notes for the H-Stats Menu, however Translating the Notes crashes the Game. The crash error gives Unexpected Identifier as it's cause. I've looked through the listed scripts, but was unable to find anything conclusive. So they'll have to remain untranslated for the time being. I did however, notice that if I translate it, but use Underscores instead of spaces, it won't crash, however the Text still appear as it's Japanese version, it just doesn't properly following the RPGMV scripting. where /n causing it to go down a step.

I also am getting some help from a veteran translator for the Database files, so he was amazing enough to finish Enemies for me so when I release the next Update they will all be translated at well.

I should find out tomorrow morning, hopefully, what my work schedule for this week will be. Hopefully it won't be as intense as last week, and hopefully I'll be able to get all the quests done. Then I could just release a completed partial without any need for more updates.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score
Partial has been updated. I reworded and reworked T4ke's translated Items. However, didn't get too much farther into translating them.
All the Main and Sub quest logs are translated. The Guild quests up to Divine Tree Village are done. None of the Lolimon or Legendary quests are translated.
Mayaktheunholy was kind enough to translate the Enemies, so they're all done.
Weapons are translated and so are Item Usage and Discardment.
I also cleaned up the H-Stats menu and changed a few things around. Some of Konoha's feelings are translated, whoever takes her virginity is translated, and her womb status is translated. the Feelings are going to be worded a little weird. The scripting will cause the game to crash if there's any Apostrophes in the text. So I have to long hand everything, as I don't like how the works dont and its look when they don't have their Apostrophe in them.
For Konoha's Feelings, the Normal Ones, Lewd level, Karma level and Depravity level are done. Didn't get a chance to do the ones for her Body part levels. Will have to be done a little later.

Just download Update 1 and install it over the Partial, and let it overwrite everything.

I'd have gotten more done, but I'm not feeling too well. I think this is all I'll be able to get done for this week....

Attachments

Last edited:

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'd have gotten more done, but I'm not feeling too well. I think this is all I'll be able to get done for this week....
Thank you, and everyone else that has helped, for your effort in doing this so far. Take your time and look after yourself first!

Hope you get better/well soon! :)
------------------------------
Edit to add:

1. I don't know if this is due to the partial, or if the base game is like this, but whenever I harvest/mine/fish after gaining a level it pop's up the screen telling me I'm at "X level" for gathering/mining/fishing.
1a. also, are you supposed to get multiple gathers/mines/fishing in a row?
Note: I ask 1 & 1a, because up to now I was playing with the MTL, which was based on 1.02... which didn't have the increased level's to gathering, but I'm not sure if what I'm seeing is a result of the new systems in 1.03 or due to the partial patch.
2. Is First Partner supposed to use the translated mob names?

I ask because in the game I'm playing (a new one TBH) Konoha's 1st time was with a Ravage Wolf (in the barrier cave just north of starting city), and in the fight it shows the name correctly... but under "First Partner" it's displaying an untranslated word instead. I've attached an image file of what I see.

My install order:
- Base 1.03 game
- Part 1 of translation
- Part 2 of translation
- update patch of translation.

Note: not using the MTL at all at this stage.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score
Thank you, and everyone else that has helped, for your effort in doing this so far. Take your time and look after yourself first!

Hope you get better/well soon! :)
------------------------------
Edit to add:

1. I don't know if this is due to the partial, or if the base game is like this, but whenever I harvest/mine/fish after gaining a level it pop's up the screen telling me I'm at "X level" for gathering/mining/fishing.
Note: I ask 1 & 1a, because up to now I was playing with the MTL, which was based on 1.02... which didn't have the increased level's to gathering, but I'm not sure if what I'm seeing is a result of the new systems in 1.03 or due to the partial patch.
2. Is First Partner supposed to use the translated mob names?

I ask because in the game I'm playing (a new one TBH) Konoha's 1st time was with a Ravage Wolf (in the barrier cave just north of starting city), and in the fight it shows the name correctly... but under "First Partner" it's displaying an untranslated word instead. I've attached an image file of what I see.

My install order:
- Base 1.03 game
- Part 1 of translation
- Part 2 of translation
- update patch of translation.

Note: not using the MTL at all at this stage.
So skill levels weren't added in until 1.03. I've mainly been translated, so haven't really had much time to play, so I'm not sure how the fishing and gathering levels work. Most of my play time was with the MTL on 1.02, and that's when I decided I had to do a Partial for this. And also why originally I included a patch. But then when I played 1.03 without the MTL, I realized how many scenes and events did execute correctly.
If you're using a save that used the MTL, there's likely a lot of Glitches baked in as the MTL was full of glitches. I'd recommend starting a new character with only the Partial for now until the other guy on F95 can make his MTL with my Partial as the base.
For the 1st partner, I believe what I translated only covers the events that occur in the Common Events. Combat H-Events are more than likely covered elsewhere. As I continue to translate more and more of this game I should eventually find it.
But basically there's a control variable that gets set for whoever has sex with Lona, then if they're the first, that gets set as her First Partner. So likely there's a script that's not in the CommonEvents for the combat H-Scenes. Or, they have a different control variable that I will have to find.

*Edit* Found it. It's in the Notes. Control Variable 111. Should be easy to take care of. But Update 2 wont be until next Tuesday. Hopefully Update 2 will have everything done.

Attachments

Last edited:

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I'm working on translating skills and it looks like yes, that is the way it's supposed to work. The descriptions indicate that the skills affect both the quantity and quality of what is gathered/mined/fished.

(Helping Rrezz instead of making a partial myself, since he had already started a partial and this is a large game. I'm the one who translated enemies, if anyone was wondering. :p )

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score
I'm working on translating skills and it looks like yes, that is the way it's supposed to work. The descriptions indicate that the skills affect both the quantity and quality of what is gathered/mined/fished.

(Helping Rrezz instead of making a partial myself, since he had already started a partial and this is a large game. I'm the one who translated enemies, if anyone was wondering. :p )
And the help is greatly appreciated 🤗

Due to work I'm only able to actually work on the partial a few days out of the week. But I'm hoping to have all of the Quest Logs and Konoha's feelings done for the next update. And this will all be possible thanks to your help 😘

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
If you're using a save that used the MTL, there's likely a lot of Glitches baked in as the MTL was full of glitches. I'd recommend starting a new character with only the Partial for now until the other guy on F95 can make his MTL with my Partial as the base.
This is a completely new game running off a completely new install. So I completely deleted everything in the directory I was using, then placed the full 1.03 game there, etc. For me what decided it was seeing that none of the lore books were showing up where they should. The MTL completely butchered the Archive section. Made me wonder just what else I was missing / not seeing because of this, and decided to go with 1.03 with partial & machine translation.
Thank you. I appreciate knowing it's how it's meant to be working with these skills. Although it popping up after every gather/mine/fish is annoying, but oh wells.

I'm looking forward to the MTL you do, it will be interesting to see how it compares to what I am currently getting with real-time google translate. TBH, real-time google translate > the 1.02 MTL. lol

I'll keep an eye out for any other issues, and post them if/as I find them. Keep up the great work you both are doing. :)
-------------------
Edit:

The Salian Ruins Exit entry in the Portal map is showing: "Do you want to travel to [Salian Ruins Exit]?"

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score
Edit:

The Salian Ruins Exit entry in the Portal map is showing: "Do you want to travel to [Salian Ruins Exit]?"
That'll be fixed in thenext update. Noticed it a few days after posting thr update. Also saw a few other errors, but nothing game breaking or life changing.
Got about 7 hours left at work, then I start my weekend and I'll be able to put more work into the partial.

wings

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Can anyone post the link to download the game of v1.03.
And Rrezz what is the tool name you are using for translation?

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score
What do you guys thinks the Medusa Lolimon's name should be? The game files has it as Medusa, however, Medusa isn't a type of Monster. Medusa was the name of a mythological Greek creature that was a Gorgon.
So, if the Lolimon is the same type of Monster as Medusa, it should be a Gorgon Lolimon, since Medusa was simply the name of the Gorgon from the Greek fable.

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score
Alright, I'll stick with Medusa. ALSO She was drawn by U-Room! All the Lolimon were drawn by Guest Artists! That's amazing!!!

Also only 30 Quests to go and ALL the quests are DONE!

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score
Alright everybody! Update 2 is now up and available for Consumption!

All Quests for the Quest Log are 100% Translated!
Konoha's Feelings in the H-Menu are all 100% Translated! (you may need to sleep in bed to reset her Feelings for first time)
Enemies that rape Konoha if they take her virginity will now properly appear in the H-Menu!

And Thanks to the amazing work of Mayaktheunholy all of the Skills are also Translated!

Work is now being done on the Items and Armors. And I believe once those are done, this Partial will go from WIP, to Completed!
*Edit*
And, like last update. Work will keep me busy until Sunday morning. So I won't be able to put any work into the Partial for the next 4 days. There's still a few things outside of the Database that I'll need to track down. Like Gems having elemental properties that are randomized when purchased from the Store. Still haven't found where those variables are at yet.
Also for some reason whenever Konoha has an H-Scene, when her Depravity level goes up, it's translated, but not the other variables, and I don't know where I put that in at, lol!
*Edit 2*
The control Variable for when NPCs have sex with Konoha have all been translated in the Common Events, and Enemy Tabs. However, while looking around, I discovered that the control variable is also present in every map file. So I believe if Konoha loses her virginity to a Random NPC in the map, and not from an Event or Combat, it still won't appear translated.

Attachments

Last edited:

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
*Edit 2*
The control Variable for when NPCs have sex with Konoha have all been translated in the Common Events, and Enemy Tabs. However, while looking around, I discovered that the control variable is also present in every map file. So I believe if Konoha loses her virginity to a Random NPC in the map, and not from an Event or Combat, it still won't appear translated.
It also appears that whoever it is is hard baked into the save file, so even if it should be translated it'll still be untranslated if done prior to installing the partial.. In the save I'm running, Konoha lost her virginity to a mob in combat, and it's still showing as untranslated for me (with update 2 installed, and after sleeping twice).

Either that, or it is related to the fact the control Variable is in the map files as well. I dunno, as I dunno how these things work. I guess I can always check again once you've managed to do all those... if you even plan on doing so.

Still, have to say it's great now knowing exactly what mobs I need and where they are! LOL Google-translate was not helping much, so was having to go around and try and find the mobs. lol Thank you to all those working on this, or who have contributed. :)
-------------
Edit to add: Not sure if the game be defaults to this behavior (TBH I never kept an eye on "Quest's Completed" till today), or whether it's the partial doing this, or whether my save is just bugged:

- my quest log has forgotten all the Guild quest's I've done. It only shows the most recently completed, and if I abandon my Guild quest's they vanish completely from the quest log. If I then pick up new Guild quest's, they will show up, and if I complete them they'll show up under "Completed"... at least till the next time I abandon quest's and it wipes all history of the quest's.
- This is not effecting the Guild quest's progressing, so when I finish the latest one I'm still offered the next one in the list as I should be.
- My side quest's are showing in the 'Completed' section as they should

Last edited:
OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score
It also appears that whoever it is is hard baked into the save file, so even if it should be translated it'll still be untranslated if done prior to installing the partial.. In the save I'm running, Konoha lost her virginity to a mob in combat, and it's still showing as untranslated for me (with update 2 installed, and after sleeping twice).

Either that, or it is related to the fact the control Variable is in the map files as well. I dunno, as I dunno how these things work. I guess I can always check again once you've managed to do all those... if you even plan on doing so.

Still, have to say it's great now knowing exactly what mobs I need and where they are! LOL Google-translate was not helping much, so was having to go around and try and find the mobs. lol Thank you to all those working on this, or who have contributed. :)
-------------
Edit to add: Not sure if the game be defaults to this behavior (TBH I never kept an eye on "Quest's Completed" till today), or whether it's the partial doing this, or whether my save is just bugged:

- my quest log has forgotten all the Guild quest's I've done. It only shows the most recently completed, and if I abandon my Guild quest's they vanish completely from the quest log. If I then pick up new Guild quest's, they will show up, and if I complete them they'll show up under "Completed"... at least till the next time I abandon quest's and it wipes all history of the quest's.
- This is not effecting the Guild quest's progressing, so when I finish the latest one I'm still offered the next one in the list as I should be.
- My side quest's are showing in the 'Completed' section as they should
Yup, sadly is hard baked into Save. Have to restart or just live with the consequences.
Sadly, some events still won't be translated for who takes Konoha's virginity, as I do believe some are from the Map Files, and that's going to take forever to do. Probably last thing since it's not that important.
But, as long as the sex scene is covered in the Common Events, or is from an enemy in Combat it should appear just fine in the H-Menu.

Same with the names of any of the GEMs you get. Weapon, Armor, or Sub Gem. So once the Full partial is released, you will have to restart as any untranslated Gems will be unusable. their Item count will be 0 in your inventory, and you won't be able to do NOTHING with them.

Some of the Guild quests are repeatable. so it could be that you're getting the quest again, so it'll no longer be Complete, but now In Progress,
If its a save that was made before the Partial, it could be that the Guild quest is listed under the old untranslated tag.

Sadly with how many scripts and sub scripts this game has, certain things are Harder to Translate because you have to translate it entry, but then you also have to translate it's variable, and then you have to translate its script in the Plugins. BUT, so far, I believe I've gotten the Partial to a usable state. But there's still a lot to uncover.

camiseta

Reputation score
English discussion only.
thank you very much for the translation I really appreciate it

Last edited:

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Curious, are the Japanese quest logs very vague as to where to go? I ask because after translation, I still have no idea where either Cat-sith's or Ghoul's treasure are. One's around a well, the other around a Oasis. Still more understandable than google translates version via Textractor is. These 2 are the only ones I've had any issue with, the rest were fine... so just wondering if the original was as vague as these or not.

How much effort would it be to translate the Guild quest board, so you can see the names of the quest's (and info on them) before picking them up? From what you've said about how they have spread the stuff around, it's probably way harder than it's worth (and only asking because I'm forgetful, so when I go to pick the next quest in a chain... I forget which one i'm upto unless i know it's the last one. lol) No pressure on this, as it's not that important, just curious.

Last edited: