What's new
ULMF

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[WIP - Partial] [RJ176993] Knight of the Church Charlotte

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Hey everybody, here's a slightly more comprehensive Partial of Knight of the Church Charlotte.
New additions to the partial that weren't there already are Skill names, Quest Titles and Travel Locations. Be mindful however that travel locations are under actor names, so you'll have to start a new game in order for them to appear in english. Also some quest use actor names in their descriptions, so the same rule applies.
As time goes on I'll add in Quest and skill descriptions as well as some other tid bits here and there.

Enjoy.

Thread

Attachments

• Knight of the Church Charlotte v1.01.zip
    526.5 KB · Views: 315
Last edited:
Re: [RJ176993] Knight of the Church Charlotte

Didn't expect that one, good job and thanks for sharing.

Re: [RJ176993] Knight of the Church Charlotte

Oh dang. I was using this game to start to learn how to translate on my own. Well, I'll make a copy of the game files and see how mine compares. This should give me some insight.

Work this version with 1.05 ?^^
Wait, I did a partial for this? I don't even remember working on this....
Also I didn't know there was a 1.05 of this... Although I doubt my partial would work for it if it's been updated... Are you not thinking of Little Braver?

Apparently there is 1.05 - bottom of the page

Back