What's new

[Complete - Partial] [RJ168585] Sister Serine's Struggles シスターセリンの奮闘記 (English Partial)

Reputation score
Re: [RJ168585] Sister Serine's Struggles シスターセリンの奮闘記 (English Partial)

Wow, the game can be obtuse with it's triggers. At least, thanks to your translations combat is a breeze.
And I'm sorry, I dunno what's the rules on discussing what things in which threads, but I am a bit confuzzled. What loli does this game contain? I even went through the game's graphics and saw none...

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

And I'm sorry, I dunno what's the rules on discussing what things in which threads, but I am a bit confuzzled. What loli does this game contain? I even went through the game's graphics and saw none...
it's more shota than loli in fact, it's the feudal lord scene, he is supposed to be 12-14 years old, but the CG didn't reflect it so much

lot of bug in the game, but i find it prety good for a 1st game, hope the dev will learn form those error and make some another game =)

thx for the partial candyfloss ^^ that was realy helpfull before the dev update it ^^

borkenone

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think there might be a bug in the thousand-year-tree
I kept get sent back after fighting one of the scorpion.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is there any english patches for this to make the story english, I'd love to know what's going on. :p
Awesome work on the partial though. :)

Gugino

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is this here still alive?

PhaseLink

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Translation work fine :) Thank you.

ReekaPeen

Reputation score
Any way for anyone to finish the translation for the story?

efiom1

Reputation score
Good News, The game has been completed being translated to English by dlsite

marckoz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The game is been translated but have some parts missing like the night club scene, the names of many locations on the map and the mess in the quest list. Plus have many bugs: the animation when Celyn attacks doesn't work, the strip skill is broken and you can't see the lord's manor scene at night.

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The game is been translated but have some parts missing like the night club scene, the names of many locations on the map and the mess in the quest list. Plus have many bugs: the animation when Celyn attacks doesn't work, the strip skill is broken and you can't see the lord's manor scene at night.
Look for the main thread in this forum I made a fix that enables the strip skills and allows you to see the scene at the manor at night.

kyozero1000

Reputation score
2018 confirm^^
Awesome work bro~ I'm still need it.
Is its story line English, too?