What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ159903] JC Fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yukihirou

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [RJ159903] JC Fight

Here I am again, thank you very much for the finished translation !!

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you so much for all the work on this translation! I'm still just at the beggining but it does seems these 'one of a kind' games and we often don't get them translated. So thank you very much once again!

Edit: There's a typo when you check your own classroom description board at school. She says: "It's ny classroom." You probably have it covered for the next update but i'll report it in case you missed.
Edit2: The class question about which country was the Berlin Wall constructed is written "Berlin Wal".
Edit3: When first speaking with Satake, one of his phrase says "You could alwayas enter the ring." And once showing you the arena one of your phrases is: "Still, there's no way I couild win!"

Last edited:

pewpewsmurf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks for the translation! for an awesome game

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Did anyone manage to finish the quest where you have to find people information? I am missing 2 data sheets and I just can't find the remaining adress(es).

Keret

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the translation

Klaime

Reputation score

Anyone know how to unlock the bodyguard scenes?

LonerPrime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think I got bugged somehow or maybe there is a static requirement? I got the restaurant flyer under the mail so pretty sure that one isn't the one that bit me. It is related to part time jobs. So before Satake gave me the offer for the register job I went around and gave interviews to newspaper and restaurant. I scored the job but then nothing. I turned down Satake's job offer but I can't do the part time jobs at all. She is still waking up at 8 and nothing is happening at 4. Every time I go to the office or go to the restaurant, either I can't get in or I can just order food.

My stats are 0/71/100/66 for lust/purity/wisdom/charm

Not sure what exactly I am missing.

EDIT: It seems a stat issue to me now. The moment my charm went over 70, suddenly the restaurant job became available. She is still not waking at 5 but she is doing the job at 4 in the noon. There are small things that trigger events it seems. Sadly the walkthrough I am reading mentions nothing about these =/

Last edited:

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

First of all thanks to the translator, the game was quite good, it's a shame that this game doesn't have yuri scenes, or at least better blackmail scenes. I only found 3 endings.

Anyone know how to unlock the bodyguard scenes?
To unlock bodyguard scenes you have to defeat the rapist when you are doing the newspaper job (you need to fight him) and then choose the option to "not forgive", later you have to continue the newspaper job until you receive one or two messages from the police, then it unlocks.

fulltime

Reputation score

Thanks for the translation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Keret

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

EDIT: It seems a stat issue to me now. The moment my charm went over 70, suddenly the restaurant job became available. She is still not waking at 5 but she is doing the job at 4 in the noon. There are small things that trigger events it seems. Sadly the walkthrough I am reading mentions nothing about these =/
You can't do that jobs after changing to the gyaru style(tanned skin, blonde hair).

LonerPrime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You can't do that jobs after changing to the gyaru style(tanned skin, blonde hair).
No I don't think that is it. I am still at default with no H scenes either. Kinda baffled why she isn't waking up at 5...

Kwai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No I don't think that is it. I am still at default with no H scenes either. Kinda baffled why she isn't waking up at 5...
You need to go to sleep at 16:00 (manually go to the bed and sleep) to be able to wake up at 05:00, if that's your problem?

Anyway, please keep game related questions to the thread about the game, not in the translation thread :/

http://ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=27675

Last edited:

LonerPrime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You need to go to sleep at 16:00 (manually go to the bed and sleep) to be able to wake up at 05:00, if that's your problem?

Anyway, please keep game related questions to the thread about the game, not in the translation thread :/

http://ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=27675
I apologize, my initial hunch was that I was bugged since the issue is part time job related. I'll relocate my doubts over to the other thread that you linked if that is not the case.

PS: Thank you for the sleeping at 4 tip. Never had figured that she needs to sleep for 12 hours+ to wake up at 5 >_>

Last edited:
OP
Hana[E]

Hana[E]

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just updated the files on the mega folder with some typo fixes and other minor things thanks to the people in the thread. As long as no game-breaking bugs are found we're going to consider this the final update for JC Fight!

We hope everyone enjoyed/is enjoying playing it and thanks to everyone that posted or PM'd to show their appreciation or provide feedback, it really makes it all worthwhile.

Last edited:

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Any complete save?
Saw an almost complete save in the original thread (that's really where you should look for this sort of thing) - here

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there someone know how to make her stay awake at 8 night for night shift ?:confused:
Saw an almost complete save in the original thread (that's really where you should look for this sort of thing) - here
after you finish the game, check the Teddy Bear ...
you can unlock it ...
plus Max Money, Max Status (which practically broken the game) ...

mewchan619

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone explain that green error looking box that is horizontal to my screen when a CG pops up? Mine pops up at the toilet scene.

Attachments

Dasher2417

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Probably translation patch messed up the file itself, or just missmatched version. Or it's a problem with the original game itself. I had the same problem.
I was more upset about it happening for the Host Club scene though :(

Status
Not open for further replies.