Screenshots :

Information :
Official Product Page :
Official Title : カンダタの大冒険
Romanized Title : Kandata no Daibouken
English Translation : Kandata's Grand Adventure
Developer : inspire
Release Date : 2015/08/14
Latest Version : 1.03 (Updated on Apr 12, 2017)
RJ Number : RJ159113
File Size : 387MB

PARTIAL ENGLISH TRANSLATION PATCH v1.00

MEGA : (Key - !vcBsNVhYJ2C0OLFP6P4iiMO29LEU5XDwEkOQJVL5rh8)

It's a new day, a new dawn, and also, a new release from ya boy, Fuku. My last release ended up being a bit of a mishap, unfortunately. However, this time, I did some more research before jumping into it, and furthermore, I took the liberty of taking a bit more time to work on this one before releasing my progress. As you can see from the title and the sample images, I've taken it upon myself to translate one of "inspire"'s works, who are known for their Dragon Quest-inspired (pun intended) doujin (H-)RPG games. Coincidentally, or perhaps not, this is one of them. To be a bit more specific, Kandata's Grand Adventure is based off of the third Dragon Quest game by Chunsoft, named Dragon Quest III: The Seeds of Salvation.

The release I'm bringing to the table today is a partial patch that translates most of what you'll need in order to be able to understand and play the game. Below I'll be listing all of the things I've completed up till now and all the things yet to be released in the near future (as an update). Let's have a look, shall we:

• Interface (Partial Patch Release)
    > Main Interface (!Translation Progress!)
    * Translation of the General Interface (DONE!)
    * Translation of Common Events; for example "Game Over", etc. (DONE!)
    * Translation of All Enemy Names (DONE!)
    * Translation of All Troops (DONE!)
    * Translation of All Troop Dialogues (In Progress!)
    * Translation of All Armor Names (DONE!)
    * Translation of All Armor Descriptions (DONE!)
    * Translation of All Item Names (DONE!)
    * Translation of All Item Descriptions (DONE!)
    * Translation of All Status States (In Progress!)
    * Translation of All Weapons (DONE!)
    * Translation of All Weapon Descriptions (DONE!)
    * Translation of All Skill Names (DONE!)
    * Translation of All Skill Descriptions (DONE!)
    * Translation of All Character Classes (DONE!)
    * Translation of All Character Names (DONE!)

> System-based Interface (!Translation Progress!)
    * Find a way to make the characters' names to appear in English. (Working on it!)
    * Figure out how to translate the "Settings/Options" menu on the titlescreen. (Working on it!)
    * Get some remaining lines on the in-game interface to appear in English. (Working on it!)

If you want me to release a lot more interface patches or full translations, let me know by leaving a comment and I'll have a look at them and perhaps add them to my to do list.

To those who want to see a full translation of this game being released, do tell me by messaging me here on this thread or by sending me a PM. If enough people want one, then I'll add this game to my ongoing projects list. Also, one more important note, I could use an extra translator who's interested in helping me out with this game, in case I start work on a full version. The game is quite long, so to get the translation done faster an extra hand might be useful. So, please don't hesitate to apply for the position!

Please let me know if you find any typos, grammatical errors, weirdly phrased sentences in a message below and I'll fix them immediately. If anything is oddly displayed, like words being cut off at the end of a sentence, please tell me as well. It will save me some time that I can spend on working on my ongoing projects. You have my thanks! I hope you'll enjoy the game!

OP
Fukukaze

Fukukaze

Demon Girl
Reputation score

NorzZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ159113] Kandata's Grand Adventure [Partial Patch]

To those who want to see a full translation of this game being released, do tell me by messaging me here on this thread
Definitely

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Uhhhhhhhh! Fukukaze!
That is a good choice! I likez that!
Good luck :3

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score

If you want me to release a lot more interface patches or full translations, let me know by leaving a comment and I'll have a look at them and perhaps add them to my to do list.

To those who want to see a full translation of this game being released, do tell me by messaging me here on this thread or by sending me a PM. If enough people want one, then I'll add this game to my ongoing projects list.
What's the to-do list looking like at the moment? There's Onii-chan Nechatta and on another thread you made you said you would do "Inma Ryou Riviora". Personally I'd rather have you do that over this.

OP
Fukukaze

Fukukaze

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Definitely
Duly noted, sir!

Uhhhhhhhh! Fukukaze!
That is a good choice! I likez that!
Good luck :3
Glad you like it, guess you and I have the same kind of taste, huh? xd

What's the to-do list looking like at the moment? There's Onii-chan Nechatta and on another thread you made you said you would do "Inma Ryou Riviora". Personally I'd rather have you do that over this.
I knew this question was coming sooner or later. Well, let me tell you:

TO-DO

(This list is in no particular order)

1. Onii-chan Nechatta?
  2. Inma Ryou Riviora
  3. Kandata no Daibouken
  4. Ordeal of Princess Eris

This is what the list is looking like at the moment. The last one is a project I volunteered to continue, as it was requested on the "Translation Requests" thread. It has already gotten a partial interface patch by Rrezz, so I'll handle the story elements.

stone147

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I knew this question was coming sooner or later. Well, let me tell you:

TO-DO

1. Onii-chan Nechatta?
  2. Inma Ryou Riviora
  3. Kandata no Daibouken

This is what the list is looking like at the moment. The last one is a project I volunteered to continue, as it was requested on the "Translation Requests" thread. It has already gotten a partial interface patch by Rrezz, so I'll handle the story elements.
Full translations are always welcome. Thanks for your work. :D

It doesn't matter to me in which order you do them, since im happy with every full translated game. maybe you should start a poll about it?:confused:

AlexDark94

Demon Girl
Reputation score

TO-DO

1. Onii-chan Nechatta?
  2. Inma Ryou Riviora
  3. Kandata no Daibouken

Ohh, very nice!
Wish you luck with all this projects! ;)

OP
Fukukaze

Fukukaze

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Full translations are always welcome. Thanks for your work. :D

It doesn't matter to me in which order you do them, since im happy with every full translated game. maybe you should start a poll about it?:confused:
Not a problem, glad to be of service! xd

The "start a poll" idea is something I might indeed take into consideration for the near future, yeah, thanks for the suggestion!

Ohh, very nice!
Wish you luck with all this projects! ;)
Haha, thanks for the support, my friend! I hope all of my future releases will leave you satisfied and hungry for more! ^_-

esco

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for translating this game. Would be nice to see ful translation of this.

OP
Fukukaze

Fukukaze

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for translating this game. Would be nice to see ful translation of this.
Sure thing, my friend, I'll begin to work on a full translation real soon! I could definitely use a second translator to help me out with this, to enable the full patch for this game to come out sooner, but aside from that, yes, it'll be done! I appreciate the support! More updates on the project's progress will be revealed at a later time, so stay tuned!