What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ153925] Netorare Imouto Misaki

remicks

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [RJ153925] Netorare Imouto Misaki

Looking forward to this :) Thanks m1zuki!

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I see the constant updates and how hard you are going at it mizuki.

Awesomeness at work!

/bows to you

asestado

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's a shame that you are retiring after translating this game. I think that the only bad thing you did is work too hard, however perhaps rewarding more the supporters would have been the key to success.

Perhaps only letting the updates of the translation to be played by supporters, or let them a month of time with the translation before being free to all, last thing perhaps it was doing a survey for what game would they like to be translated, being able to choose after at least one approved pledge...

OP
M

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It's a shame that you are retiring after translating this game. I think that the only bad thing you did is work too hard, however perhaps rewarding more the supporters would have been the key to success.
Well I usually ask my patrons what they think. I turned down a few commissions to translate this game for free. I also stopped translating Peniban Quest since not many of them were interested it in.

It's true I could offer my WIP files only to patrons, but for some reason I feel guilty about doing that.

In any case, it's just I don't have enough time to continue translating at the pace that I want to. It's kind of a miracle I survived this long while working almost 50 hrs a week. Maybe after seeing my daily progress, people might believe me when I say I cut hours of sleep every day to get some translating done. I can understand why so many game devs get sick now after seeing my own health decline so rapidly...:p You're right though I only have myself to blame for being too ambitious.

veraleth

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well I usually ask my patrons what they think. I turned down a few commissions to translate this game for free. I also stopped translating Peniban Quest since not many of them were interested it in.

It's true I could offer my WIP files only to patrons, but for some reason I feel guilty about doing that.

In any case, it's just I don't have enough time to continue translating at the pace that I want to. It's kind of a miracle I survived this long while working almost 50 hrs a week. Maybe after seeing my daily progress, people might believe me when I say I cut hours of sleep every day to get some translating done. I can understand why so many game devs get sick now after seeing my own health decline so rapidly...:p You're right though I only have myself to blame for being too ambitious.
wow i completely missed the line about you retiring. if you go that route i hope you stay active around here at least. i'd be really sad if you disappeared after contributing so much. :(

Ahia

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Free lance translating is shitty as fuck. You have no comrades to help you. You can't compare your line of work to devs. They have people supporting them. You are one man army. That alone should tell you why are you over extending go take a long deserved vacation imo. People should be looking to work with you not the other way around. Enjoy your break after this
last ntr game we will see translated

rllog

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Loving your work m1zuki! Thank you for your translations, it really makes our days brighter :)
It's really too bad you're planning on retiring after this project, but it's completely understandable. You could try to pick up a project and work on it from time to time though, when you have some time off and you're willing. You don't have to set impossible deadlines upon yourself to get translations out ASAP, we're happy when they're completed no matter how much time it took :)

Don't overwork yourself!

albii

Reputation score

Holy crap, only 17 scenes left, you're powering through this at light speed!
There should be badges of honour on the forums for translators who dedicate their time as much as you, Thanks for the hard work. :D

Quick question, approximately how long would it take to complete this game from beginning to end, doing all of the jobs/quests?

veraleth

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Holy crap, only 17 scenes left, you're powering through this at light speed!
There should be badges of honour on the forums for translators who dedicate their time as much as you, Thanks for the hard work. :D

Quick question, approximately how long would it take to complete this game from beginning to end, doing all of the jobs/quests?
the game always seems to end after 60 days..you don't have enough time to do all of the jobs, but just know that there is a TON of them. i hope there's a way to stop it from ending that i missed.

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The game is meant to be played multiple times (and you keep the items from a previous walkthrough). The best ending (1 million with 100 guilt) is 100% impossible in a first walkthrough.

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

wow, -14 scene left, can't wait to play it in full eng ^.^

hakinaro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i bet people would be willing to pay monthly to not per translation

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Wow wasn't aware of you retiring after this one, you're going to be missed!
Can't wait to give this one a go when it's complete, It will be sad though knowing this is the last one you're doing, it's hard to beat what you did. Best of luck with your future though.

Ahia

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I salute you mizuki. May you rest in peace.

kureiikun

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks for the kind words guys. Translation should be complete now, going to take a rest.
thanks for your hard work :D
yups you absolutely need take a rest

Zin20

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've been looking forward to this for awhile now. Thanks for all your hard work m1zuki and I hope that at some point you don't feel like death itself.

kandaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh I've been following this thread since the beginning, it was really nice to see such dedication to a fan service, you really are awesome, get some deserved rest and enjoy yourself, I wish you the best in whatever you are going to do from now on in your life. :)