Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ138139] The Holy Grail of Alharahn English Patch v1.00

Thx this is one of my favorite game

vladislav4

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Delicious Water seems to be bugged. Description says it recovers 10 HP and 10 Fatigue, yet all it does is recover 5 Fatigue for me.

hedean

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone had this problem? *look at attach*

I seem to be missing a folder in the THGA/data/ path...

Edit: img seems too small... http:/ /i.imgur(dot)com/Br1cNPQ(dot)png

Attachments

Last edited:

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Anyone had this problem? *look at attach*

I seem to be missing a folder in the THGA/data/ path...
Hard to see from that small screen capture but from the characters it looks like it was decompressed in a non-japanese locale. It should be straight-forward. I put both the game and translation .rars in the same now folder. Un-rar'd them both there (system locale set to Japanese). Copied data files from the translations data folder and pasted them (copying over) into the games data folder. Worked fine...:)

hedean

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hard to see from that small screen capture but from the characters it looks like it was decompressed in a non-japanese locale. It should be straight-forward. I put both the game and translation .rars in the same now folder. Un-rar'd them both there (system locale set to Japanese). Copied data files from the translations data folder and pasted them (copying over) into the games data folder. Worked fine...:)
Thanks a million, it seems Locale Emulator I'm using wasn't doing its job so I've changed it manually, did the steps again and Voala! It's works fine now. Thanks again.

hedean

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for the double post...

But I need to know if there's something to do after clearing the tower and getting the succubus ring. I manage to find the spirit sword on a beach (the same sword you used on the ship) and wonder if there are any hidden items beside it.
I'm also missing the last 2 top-left monsters in the basement if anyone know where can I find them..

AlexDark94

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Found some kind of bug - don`t know is it translation bug or the game itself buggy.
If you go into the slums naked, after a few hobo scenes you can`t move or open menu or do something. She`s just lying there, like event is still continuing.

Goatse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thanks a lot for the translation! good work and so fast! :D

looking at the 1.14 torrent i noticed they include Light & Brown skin editions.
Could you kindly pm me and share torrent for 1.14? i only found 1.12 on nyaa. :eek:

Cracklemere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Could someone clear up an in-game mechanic for me?

As she's getting fucked, there's this pink bar that slowly fills up but I can't really figure out what it does. I assume it's something to do with her reaching orgasm but at this point (fairly early on) it seems to make no difference.

Raio10

Demon Girl
Reputation score

can someone please tell me where i can find said game or please upload it already patched thanks for any help.

OP
U

u-ray

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Delicious Water seems to be bugged. Description says it recovers 10 HP and 10 Fatigue, yet all it does is recover 5 Fatigue for me.
Noted. If enough other stuff is discovered to justify putting out a 1.01 I'll fix it.

Sorry for the double post...

But I need to know if there's something to do after clearing the tower and getting the succubus ring. I manage to find the spirit sword on a beach (the same sword you used on the ship) and wonder if there are any hidden items beside it.
I'm also missing the last 2 top-left monsters in the basement if anyone know where can I find them..
Nope, that's the end of the game. It's a pretty short one.
Not sure off the top of my head what those two are, maybe you missed the mausoleum with the mummies?

Found some kind of bug - don`t know is it translation bug or the game itself buggy.
If you go into the slums naked, after a few hobo scenes you can`t move or open menu or do something. She`s just lying there, like event is still continuing.
Yeah, this is something I remember from way back when I first played the game. I don't remember if it happens no matter what or only if you have on the infinite stamina ring or what, but unfortunately I don't think I can fix it because I basically only know how to use Wolf RPG well enough to translate text and change some simple numbers.

Could someone clear up an in-game mechanic for me?

As she's getting fucked, there's this pink bar that slowly fills up but I can't really figure out what it does. I assume it's something to do with her reaching orgasm but at this point (fairly early on) it seems to make no difference.
You're right, it's an orgasm meter. It's very difficult for her to cum when her lewdness is still low at the beginning of the game though. Having sex with a higher starting libido makes it easier, and once her lewdness gets really high she'll cum like a nympho who just swallowed an entire bottle of aphrodisiacs.

hedean

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nope, that's the end of the game. It's a pretty short one.
Not sure off the top of my head what those two are, maybe you missed the mausoleum with the mummies?
I've got the mummy from the hidden mausoleum, the ones I'm looking for are those in the attachment (small but you can see its the very last 2 at the top left after tower's monsters)

Attachments

OP
U

u-ray

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You're missing Slime Girls and Hell's Eyes. They're in a dungeon directly east of the area just south of Lorness.

FinalCloud

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wow thanks for this translation, you spoil us Mr u-ray =/

AsXurian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I hate being that guy, but where can I find a torrent or dl for ver.1.14?

After about twenty-two minutes of searching the highest I can find is 1.12.

Feel free to shame me if it takes you less than five minutes to find where to get it, I'm still learning after years or lurking on these sites.

vault wanderer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

yeah there´s no torrent for the 1.14 game on nyaa and most sharing sites have 1.12 or below

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I don't think this game actually has a 1.14 version. Latest version on official DLsite is 1.12. 1.14 is probably just a mislabel on pirated versions. The TL from OP is for version 1.12 anyways.

FlyingShadow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I hate that I'm asking but can anyone provide a link to the game with it already patched? I've never messed with the local settings so I'm not too sure of what I'd be doing. Going by an earlier post in here I think that's my problem.

nutler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I hate that I'm asking but can anyone provide a link to the game with it already patched? I've never messed with the local settings so I'm not too sure of what I'd be doing. Going by an earlier post in here I think that's my problem.
you don't need to patch anything just replace the files.

Loikujm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello, I'm new here, so I wanted to make my first posts by thanking the translators of the games I have played.

So thanks u-ray.