What's new

RPG Maker [RJ137713] ハニマニ! *NTRbros Assembles!!*

Ouro

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [RJ137713] ハニマニ! *NTRbros Assembles!!*

hmm,what to do after the girl got taken? Running around all day long seems pointless
It appears that the story continues as you pay off more money. She seems to return after the debt falls below 600k or 700k.

So looks like the netori tag is because you can ends up with another girl (the blue hair) according to the omake folder.
She works at the book store and appears after either paying off a certain amount of money (story progression) or after helping out the witch sprite lady a couple of times (she gives you some money as well for helping so that might be what triggered the blue haired girl's event).

Edit:
Played a little bit more. Events are definitely based on how much of the debt has been paid off. Blue haired girl show up at the bookstore at around 400k and follow up event(s) start at 100k. Stop working at the restaurant at this point or you will pay off the debt before seeing all of the events.

Edit 2:
I'm guessing the house your wife works at is the one at the south western corner of the second area with what appears to be a bugged door? Is it messing with the NTR scenes?

Last edited:
OP
T

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't whine, good things come to those who wait:
mega.co.nz/#!6ZISALKK!6FRyOHDnjwp3sqOdDRlB0_qQSxtHF0QTyHKdD1sJuHU
you deserve a kiss, cookies, a glass of milk, and a ntr heart medal, sir!!

also, seeing NTRPG2 is already out, time to lurk on that thread!!!

who's with me, ntrbros?!?!

To the promised land!!! :D

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

i think i got all the endings in the game, as said above, mosts scenes depend on the debt so far...

ending 1 "bad end".- work in the bar everyday, send or not the wife to work(after the first time she goes away she refuses to go over again after a grope scene). at the end of collecting the debt you live happily ever after with your wife, yeah... that's the bad end.

ending 2 "kinda bad end" .-work in the bar everyday, send the girl to work, when library works opens, take it 5 or 6 times to get the ending, you get another girl.

ending 3 "normal end" .- work in the bar and send the girl to work, BUT, when the girl goes to her "nivelation courses" stop working for a feew days (i did 7) and now when she returns after collecting more money, she will not refuse to work in there, collect the full of the debt while sending her to work, to get an ending where you live with her, yet your boss nails her in your house. meh ending...

ending 4 "good end" same as ending 3, but dont collect the debt, after the second time she goes to the mansion indefinetely, go to it (from your house:east-north-northwest) its above an old couple in the rich district. then you can go to the mansion and see how broken the wife became. while she lives happy with her new master that is not you. GG

i didnt really see the point of the witch questline, does she have anything to offer besides money?
-if any scene does not trigger do her quest?

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

DAMMMNNNNNN u deserve more than 1 cookies and 1 glasss of milk :3 thankss for the game :3 :3 :eek:

Malone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thanks for link ^ :D

Here is a link for PT:
Code:
https://mega.co.nz/#!2NNkzJzC!x_eW086ZP2ZNAEe-FlLc5VhxlHBSt3WYzvuIEvF1aMo

Last edited:

sengai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not sure what went wrong everytime i start up it keeps telling me rgss2 player stopped working

*******NVM got it working
Can I ask how you got it working? It still crashes for me, yet other rgss2 games work.

Pimpim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is it just me or does anyone else find this game boring?

Don't really know what to do besides doing the same thing over and over again. Also the majority of the areas does not seem to be connected to the story. So running between the blue girls house and home every single day gets boring pretty fast.

Darkstrain

Reputation score

its more like a visual novel but without novelty.

there is no real gameplay as there is some decision making, and then choosing 700 yen every... single... time

but hey, the story is good

OP
T

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

its more like a visual novel but without novelty.

there is no real gameplay as there is some decision making, and then choosing 700 yen every... single... time

but hey, the story is good
well, it's cool indeed, but I was a bit unsatisfied with Honami, seeing she really had little to none character development, introduced simply as a horny and single bookstore manager.

still, even with the art still kinda meh (although it's better than his early works), I have to say the h-scene is quite well-written, pretty both-rage-and-boner-inducing, I have to say.

Overall, cool game.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this is real and fake game will demand my money back

comradered

Reputation score

this is real and fake game will demand my money back
Good luck ever getting that money back.

>this is real and fake game

?????

Zerro`

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't seem to get past any scenes after the swimsuit, why does she refuse to work?

Nekohunter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I can't seem to get past any scenes after the swimsuit, why does she refuse to work?
Hm.. i am having the same problem. When i choose go to the mansion to work she just mention "today.... i am sorry" and the screen goes back to the main character. Anything i am missing ?

ogre772

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hm.. i am having the same problem. When i choose go to the mansion to work she just mention "today.... i am sorry" and the screen goes back to the main character. Anything i am missing ?
So I ran into that problem myself, and I think what you need to do is not work for a day. Someone on the first couple pages wrote a little walkthrough/ending guide, so assuming that you're following it and have already done the not working for days, pop a new save, and try not working again to get her to go.

Darkstrain

Reputation score

as i wrote in the walkthrough, when you send her to work a few times, the lanlord will take her away for "training purposes" until you collect more of the debt, if you work everyday, you should get enough money to get her back in two three days at most, if you get ehr back fast, she will not want to work there again after a last grope scene. however, if you delay that pay, she will not refuse to work anymore, however to get the normal ending you have to get her to work untill she leaves again then pay the debt, or go to the mansion for the good ending.

rokrad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thanks for link ^ :D

Here is a link for PT:
Code:
https://mega.co.nz/#!2NNkzJzC!x_eW086ZP2ZNAEe-FlLc5VhxlHBSt3WYzvuIEvF1aMo
Link is down, mind redoing it please?

moldiver

Demon Girl
Reputation score

please can u tell me exactly waht u did to make her go to the mansion agine i tryed everything but still wont go

slept for 10 days wont work
made her go for 10 days and didn't work too
made her rest for 10 days and tell her to go but she refuse

btw i made the guy stop working

please help ^^;
sorry about my bad english ^^

deatlypoutine

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone willing to post a full savegame?
-thanks~