What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ096515]Ghost Town Gunsweeper

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [RJ096515]Ghost Town Gunsweeper

We are working with Elfloren.

It isn't so simple though. Like I said we do a lot of additional work to improve the games. Shinobi Buster runs pretty poorly and when you upres it the game runs terribly.
i dont understand you logic..
lets say, there are 2 choices :

1. Free but bad (your opinion, not mine)
2. Pay but good

people still choose the free one..
and even the current translation (the free one) is not that terrible. its good, its playable..

if u still choose to translate an already translated games,, im afraid, u are not going to get much support..
its still much better to translate a non translated games..
then again,, its just my opinion..

Last edited:
OP
E

eats

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's only free if you are pirating the japanese version of the game though. Using that logic you could just pirate our version when it comes out.

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

actually, no,,
its still the same game,, no matter who doing the translation.. even if u release it for free, i still doubt i want to play it, again..

on the other note, its not pirating when the translation only contain data folder.. u still need the full game, which u can buy it from dlsite..

Last edited:

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i dont think eats is all wrong here.
they are converting Shinobi Buster to english, not just translating it.
it will be available commercially, and only that is good for the h-rpg-scene.

yes, for all the members that have played the translated version it will not be the best of news. but give them a chance to show what they can do. maybe the next game will be of interest for everyone.

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yes, for all the members that have played the translated version it will not be the best of news. but give them a chance to show what they can do. maybe the next game will be of interest for everyone.
i agree, besides, another translator is always welcome to the H scene. if they can make an already translated game better, so be it.

finitehp

Reputation score

How much futa content is there and is it completely avoidable? I like the premise and art; and am interested in supporting a new translation group, but have no interest in futa.

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

How much futa content is there and is it completely avoidable? I like the premise and art; and am interested in supporting a new translation group, but have no interest in futa.
For this circle's games, the futa/trap is mostly optional. Usually there'll be some potion/action/skill that you use that makes the futa and that unlocks a few extra scenes, but totally optional.

For the most part, the futa scenes are just variations of the normal scenes, but sometimes they add a futa-only scene here or there. Which are optional.

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

We are working with Elfloren.

It isn't so simple though. Like I said we do a lot of additional work to improve the games. Shinobi Buster runs pretty poorly and when you upres it the game runs terribly.

It is very unclear where to go and many other aspects of the game could be improved.

The way you have to take these games and make sure you have the right version, decompile them and then incorporate the translations and put it all back together has a pretty steep learning curve. Also you can't even extract many of these games unless you set your computer to the japanese regional setting. This is not even mentioning how it is basically impossible to find a list of the games that have translations. You just have to comb these forums and the web of broken links. This really makes the translations inaccessible to many users. We can remove all of those steps because we work with the original developers and have the distribution rights.

I can understand how that paragraph above doesn't really affect you, but we are also creating original translations and original H games. Even if you disagree with the ease of use issues that exist, I'm sure you can get behind the idea of more translations being available and improving the games that are translated.
Will you be ble to release the games uncensored? If yes that would be of huge interest (you should really if you have rights etc)

Also, will you be removing or modyfiying any parts of the game (shota/loli/etc)?

Last edited:
OP
E

eats

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Will you be ble to release the games uncensored? If yes that would be of huge interest (you should really if you have rights etc)

Also, will you be removing or modyfiying any parts of the game (shota/loli/etc)?
There is no shota/loli/etc content in these games.

Honestly before this release I didn't realize how much people cared about the small amount of mosaics in the games. We do work with the original source files so we will absolutely pay more attention to removing these in Shinobi Buster. That said when the source files already have the mosaics there is not a lot that we can do about it.

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Honestly before this release I didn't realize how much people cared about the small amount of mosaics in the games. We do work with the original source files so we will absolutely pay more attention to removing these in Shinobi Buster. That said when the source files already have the mosaics there is not a lot that we can do about it.
Shinobi buster does have shota.

Thanks for the answer!

(also im interested in the content being kept!)

OP
E

eats

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Shinobi buster does have shota.

Thanks for the answer!

(also im interested in the content being kept!)
Hmm, I have played the game a fair bit and have not seen that.

That is something that we will have to explore. I'm not sure we will be able to retain that kind of content unfortunately.

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hmm, I have played the game a fair bit and have not seen that.

That is something that we will have to explore. I'm not sure we will be able to retain that kind of content unfortunately.
That is unfortunate indeed, I commend you for the translation but I would not support it if content is removed.

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Wait.. You are going to remove content from the game that already exists? What??

Thats not cool. If you or your circle/employers have an issue with loli/shota you should probably choose games without it. Retranslating/optimizing a game thats already translated and then removing content from it seems like a horrible business model.

Im not sure who would buy that. i guess the uninformed who dont go to this forum they will just see an english H game so it could be successful there. Still.. If you guys translated a game that hadnt been translated (and dont remove content imo) people here would probably be open to buying as well. More sales, more good will.

I do want to make it clear that its awesome you guys are translating H games. We appreciate that a lot we always need more translators so thank you! I just disagree with some of the choices and want to explain why for your guys to consider.

Last edited:

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This is a doubt that always have: how the hell the Erotech Attack works??, i mean it´s like a "pokemon ghost"(when it´s have a very low bar it´s more easy to collect semen) or between every secuence i have to wait a little of time? or what!?, i never understand how it works since the 1st game!!!

OP
E

eats

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is a doubt that always have: how the hell the Erotech Attack works??, i mean it´s like a "pokemon ghost"(when it´s have a very low bar it´s more easy to collect semen) or between every secuence i have to wait a little of time? or what!?, i never understand how it works since the 1st game!!!
You know what, I'm not even 100% sure how it works now that I think about it. I know that there are items that definitely help, and I was under the impression that it is more likely if you do it over and over again on the same enemy.

I have actually seen the code for it before, I just don't remember how it works.

Yukihirou

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Seriously, I beg you not to remove contents from a game, especially one already fully translated. That just scream censorship, and it's not a good thing and will guarantee pirating :(
Rather, you can remove it and put out a content restoration patch somewhere else. That's the safe alternative I can think of.

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So is anyone willing to share a link?

sporkster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For those who have played it, what are your impressions? The artwork seems nice but how is the gameplay? Is the story decent enough?

I'm thinking about purchasing it at nutako but I'd first like to get a few opinions on it.

Jikorde

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Shinobi Mizuna has one loli scene and about 2 or 3 shota scenes. The loli scene has the village girl giving you a handjob during a futa scene though, so I have no idea how that works legally.

Dr_Maricon

Lurker
Reputation score

I just bought the translated version of Ghost town, and it was great; I'd happily pay for professionaly translated h-rpg's.

That being said, do you intend to translate the sequel ( )? (Which in my opinion was better on all fronts.)