What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ096515]Ghost Town Gunsweeper

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ096515]Ghost Town Gunsweeper

I'm not sure we will be able to retain that kind of content unfortunately.
then why translate a game if youre going to remove certain fetish, whether its already been translated or not? that doesnt make any sense, to me atleast.

Last edited:

Onegai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I agree with concerns related to censorship on this thread, though its alright as long as you put a restoration patch, if you just censor stuff you won't get much support.

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can someone post a link to the game?
They were just talking about the game have loli/shota content, so no a link can't be posted.

I don´t know if i can post a link because maybe Eats will be angry!!!:confused:, but if he has no problem with that then pm me and i do it!:D
Be warned, the loli/shota rule can be fairly strict, I wouldn't recommend broadcasting that you're willing to send it, even over PM.

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

They were just talking about the game have loli/shota content, so no a link can't be posted.

Be warned, the loli/shota rule can be fairly strict, I wouldn't recommend broadcasting that you're willing to send it, even over PM.
they were talking about different game.. its not hurt to read..

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Im pretty sure the game this topic is about does not include any loli/shota.
We were discussing another game that the people behind the translation here said they were working on. that other game has shota/loli content.

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Im pretty sure the game this topic is about does not include any loli/shota.
We were discussing another game that the people behind the translation here said they were working on. that other game has shota/loli content.
Ah, my bad, I didn't realize we had gotten off topic. :D

I had figured that the guy in the labcoat was underaged and figured that was the shota content. That's what I get for not paying close enough attention.

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I need a little help, i'm in the forest but i don't know how passed?:confused:, i found 3 chests but nothing:(
View attachment 24525

ps1: i follow what it's says on the paper(for example 12N-12 steps), but got nothing:confused:

ps2: also where do i find the rings?????

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Nutaku won't accept my payment for some reason.

Why not on Dlsite though?