What's new

ACT Abandoned [触手股縄渡りゲーム] Tentacle Crotch-rope Movement Game (KooooNSoft)

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [Incomplete] [触手股縄渡りゲーム] Tentacle Crotch-rope Movement Game (KooooNSoft)

leaning down seems to do no damage. doing a handstand adds a lot of excitement when she lands back on the pole though. and health regen / pleasure decrease now only happens when she is completely... unexcited (white heart). Also her exitedness can be told by her facial expression.
Strangely enough, getting raped has hear heart gouge stay at white :p - wil probably be fixed later
I really hope he will add nipples hardening to her exitement signs as well :)

Apart from all that it is shaping out to be interesting mechanics wise (apart from great H, of course ;) ) - the player will be forced to stop at regular intervals and just defend from monsters to bring down the exitement gouge and regenerate some health - no more rushing through levels and dodging as many enemies as you can

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I really hope he will add nipples hardening to her exitement signs as well :)

Apart from all that it is shaping out to be interesting mechanics wise (apart from great H, of course ;) ) - the player will be forced to stop at regular intervals and just defend from monsters to bring down the exitement gouge and regenerate some health - no more rushing through levels and dodging as many enemies as you can
This does make me wonder if there will be a chaser, though. Either there's no chaser, the chaser is slow, or the game becomes really hard.
Also yeah we need those nipples hard enough that they could slice through that latex.

Junk-Hobo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This does make me wonder if there will be a chaser, though. Either there's no chaser, the chaser is slow, or the game becomes really hard.
Also yeah we need those nipples hard enough that they could slice through that latex.
A chaser would make the game obscenely hard placing in how the pace is. But maybe something similar like some sort of sensor in which if you don't duck out of the way fast enough that can be that insta-gameover of course a balance between them and the other monsters is key as it would just cause massive frustration when encountered.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

A chaser would make the game obscenely hard placing in how the pace is. But maybe something similar like some sort of sensor in which if you don't duck out of the way fast enough that can be that insta-gameover of course a balance between them and the other monsters is key as it would just cause massive frustration when encountered.
Well we already know that three levels are planned, so we can probably start speculating what the other monster types would be. Right now we just have the one that travels in a wave pattern that fires stunning cumshots, but what else would there be?
I supposed for a game over enemy like you mentioned, it could be a tentacle from the bottom of the screen that shoots up and pulls you down, but yes an instant game over would be extremely aggravating.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Alright, there's another update. The version 0.01 demo for Warrior Girl is up, but if you scroll down he also updated the demo for this game as well with some sounds, voice work, UI things, and "other adjustments." The version number is 0.65.

mcbuzz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can't wait for this game to be finished, most of all I'm curious which monster will be under her, I'm sure he didn't implement the "handstand" dodge for nothing, and by the duration of it you might need to time it right.

mcbuzz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's an update of some sort.

Hentai no Echii

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Seems like different levels of sensitivity was added to the Tentacle crotch game and the ability to masturbate. On the warrior girl thing, the enemies now consist of slime, flying worm, and a goblin.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Seems like different levels of sensitivity was added to the Tentacle crotch game and the ability to masturbate.
These were already in. This update is just bug fixes, like how enemies stopped spawning if you died in certain ways.

SkyDragonbeast

Reputation score
Guys, anyone heard from him about this game? Cause on his site, there "will" be a plan to port it to unity, but who knows.
Also, anyone got info on Rindou's RPGMV?

PotatoHeadGeneral

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Hello, do you guys have a link to the game since most of the current ones are dead?

Edit: Did I say something wrong?

Last edited: