What's new

Iucif3r

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Rift Touched

We CAN sorta just walk out, I think you want him a DEMON to drop Colette into the nearest town right?

And of course surprised edit by Greater. And our other self is actually CONSIDERING it.

We have an Pata with an 1 foot blade for HtH pairing it with another HtH weapon would be Ideal, give up Dwynvel for it and a bit of blood not too bad. Then again we'd be left with Skinwalker and Leqius Undergarments which is less protective and more all the talking.
Well the nearest human town I guess, or if possible get us back to the brothel.

anewusername

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A7 - Not sure what weapon we should get but surely anything he makes us will make up for what we lose. Give up dwynvel for it

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just a heads up: I'ma writing the update! It's just going to be slow going until I get another day off. A coworker had a family death and I'm helping them out both at work and outside of work. It's eating up a fair portion of my time, but fear not that I do not forget rift touched no matter the circumstance!

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry to hear that comrade! Don't burn yourself out on this, your schedule was already packed before your coworker had to take off. Looking forward to it when you get a chance!

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A1 and Bloodshifter’s X’s, and also A3/A7 for sturm and Iucif3r, and anewusername’s suggestions! Split two ways all across the board!
The last week or so has been pretty rough. A friend and coworker’s family member died and I helped them out, I experienced a breakup, a family member’s valued possessions were stolen, work became unstable with poor management… life just decided to throw a curveball for everyone it seems like! I’m seriously waiting to run into a mirror and gain some bad luck or cross a black cat’s path or something :p
~
8:53 am

You’re going to want to sit this one out, Jolanda.

I know. You haven’t learned your lesson after all. Enjoy yourself.

Your mental other’s voice is dry and shallow, as if she expected this and is clearly disappointed, however, you can’t pass any of the opportunities up. Especially with the promise of power and some alone time with such a unique, strong, and handsome individual. You’ll learn the location proper key to another room, a weapon of your choice – you were thinking a short sword given your familiarity with the weapon type – not to mention an article of clothing that will make you more resilient. “I accept your offers in their entirety, Sir Chaosweaver” you finally pipe with sincerity in your voice and a smile on your face, but you turn hard and add “I do, however, have terms that I would like to set on this deal. Firstly, I want to set up a safe word: Palace, and should I say this word then that signals the end of our session. Secondly: I believe that to fully experience your incredible skills as a lover that you should refrain from influencing me in any way with your considerable powers save for your body. And third: I would ask that you do not impair my ability to use my voice in any way, and that there will be no serious physical or mental pain involved”. You finish with a bow, figuring that getting on this demon’s good side would be in your best interests, and clearly the best way to do that is to constantly praise him and stroke his ego. A few long moments pass before the stern, suave voice resonates around you and says “What makes you think that I, an esteemed Dreadknight and commander of legions, would acquiesce to such demands by a pitiful mortal?” You smile and bow at the statue, using all of your charms to convince the demon. “A matter of pride and favor of your most Honorable and Noble Mistress, Sir Errenies. I do not even attempt to understand the wisdom of your esteemed Mistress, your Excellency, but to truly be awed by your incredible and unequaled skills they must be experienced in their raw and purest form, and that I, as a conduit to the display to your Lady’s will, should not be impaired in any way so that She may know of your prowess and mastery. I only wish to better serve, Your Grace”.

Let the bullshit flow through you, Colette. Become one with the ass-kissing and let the crap turn to gold.

Again there is a long silence and you bow your head and keep it there, maintaining appearances, until finally he grumbles in satisfaction. “These terms are acceptable, mortal. Now kneel before me and pray to your venerable god”. You smile and take off your pack and other gear, keeping your clothes on, and set them down along the wall behind the jurrzal before returning in front of him and kneeling in front of him, bowing your head in supplication. “Dreadknight Hrathinlo Errenies Chaosweaver, noble servant of the honorable Mistress, pride of the Valley of Unending Bliss, I, Colette Neilanwittr, offer my humblest prayers to your Grace. May your Grace know victory on the field of battle, and may my continued prayers, as insignificant as I am, bring you strength”. You finish and bow your head lower, leaning down towards the jurrzal’s left stone foot and kissing it before rising back up, though keeping your head bowed. The room’s runes light up in a brilliant red-pink glow, though the colors are much more intense and blinding than the succubus’ room by a country mile. You snap your head to the side and close your eyes in pain, not daring to open your eyes for even through closed lids the light is still too much for you to bear. You can hear rushing fire and imagine that the jurrzal, just like the succubus, is being summoned from the stone of his likeness in a display of embers burning the stone away. After a few moments the light through your eyelids dims, and you slowly open your eyes and blink the blurriness out of them. The first thing you notice is that there is no longer stone in front of you… that and Keevee is mysteriously gone, and the second thing you notice is that Hrathinlo lives up to his domain of pride, and perhaps just a wee bit of vanity. His armor, or at least the armor of his knee, though as your eyes trail upwards you realize it is in fact his entire raiment, is quite well made and is crafted out of silver… or at least a silver-like material with gold outlines around the edges of every scale of plate. The armor is magnificent, grandiose, eye-catching, and completely over the top, yet you don’t know what else you expected. “Back in the mortal plane again” Hrathinlo says with a displeased grumble, and looking up at the demon you’re overtaken by how handsome he is in person. His skin is a perfectly smooth dull pink with masculine, though slightly androgynous features that make him both handsome and pretty all at once. A defined jaw, high cheekbones, a curved nose, yet no eyebrows to speak of and no ears. His skin rounds around his forehead and forms a sort of protective plate, slicking back into spikes that curve behind his head similar to hair, yet the skin-spikes thrum in an orange-red like fire. Yet the most startling feature are his eyes, which are completely gold; iris, pupil, sclera… the entire eyeball is a gold orb. It’s a little unnerving, and you can’t tell what he’s looking at, but when he tilts his head down you “feel” him looking at you, though his stern and neutral face remains as stone. “You may shut your mouth mortal. I know I am a sight to behold; you’re appreciation is noted”. You close your mouth, not knowing you were gawking and bow your head.

“The key” the jurrzal begins by saying in a stony tone that is so smooth it’s like silk to your ears “on the bottommost left-hand corner is to be inserted in the armory door. Now stand and present the items you wish to sacrifice”. You smile in triumph at having learned about the key that goes to the armory door, the door at the back of the main room, and stand up. “Let me fetch everything” you say excitedly and skip over to your pack and take out the sandals and then stand back in front of the jurrzal, who watches expectantly. You set the sandals down and remove everything; undoing your bra, sliding your skirt down your legs, pulling of the flaps and bands, the belt… everything. “Step back and place them on the ground in front of me” the jurrzal orders, and you do so, after which you watch the pride demon uncross his arms and bring his right hand up, and in a pillar of hellfire he produces a wicked looking black knife with a wooden handle and curved blade and holds it out to you. “Cut yourself and sprinkle the blood onto the clothing. Only a few drops will suffice; I do not need you bleeding everywhere, mortal, so only a light cut and a few drops”. This part makes you wary, but you take the knife in your right hand and press it against your left, steeling yourself. “What weapon do you desire?” the demon asks of you, and you take a moment to think. “A short sword” you reply confidently, that weapon being the one you’re most proficient in so it makes the most sense. The jurrzal nods and waits for you – you take a deep breath, hand trembling. You push all thoughts aside and let no thoughts enter your mind, and before you change your mind you quickly slice the palm of your hand. You gasp and cringe in pain, though you didn’t cut yourself deep; just enough to cut the surface and draw blood. You groan and cringe in pain, holding your left hand over your Dwynvel set and let your blood drop onto the clothing, reddening it in spots. “Your hand and the knife please” the jurrzal commands, and you look at him strangely as he holds both his hands out. You place the knife in his left hand and your left in his right, and in a burst of hellfire the knife disappears, and in a gold dim you moan as he heals your wound. “I don’t need you bleeding on me” he says, short and simple before kneeling down and placing his gauntlet-clad palm on the clothing. He glows reddish-pink for a moment and then hellfire consumes the clothing – you watch in awe as the flames rise up towards the ice ceiling, taking a step back so as not to get burned. You watch as he places both hands in the fire, completely immersed and consumed by them, and seems to force the flames down and “molds” the fire, moving his hands around them, tugging, pulling, and crushing as if it were tangible materials. The flames continue to die, and the Errenies stands up and holds the flames in his hands, stretching it outwards and willing it into the shape of a sword with his hands, sliding his palm across the “blade” of fire, rounding out the “pommel”, smoothing the “hilt”, pinching the “tip” of the blade, scratching serrations in the flames with his gauntlet… the entire process is mesmerizing to behold. After twenty, maybe thirty, minutes he completes the process until the flame looks like a weapon – the final touch is when he opens his mouth and blows on it, causing the flames to smolder away in particulate embers, and in its place is a black, deadly short sword that floats in the air for a few moments before he grabs it.

The entire weapon is black, though the pommel is purple – it reminds you of a curved sword, similar to a scimitar, though it is just under two feet long and despite the curve the other end of the sword has an edge. It curves up to a point, then curves down towards the guard, and near the middle of the blade on both ends are serrated edges meant for rending and sawing, and the guard curves upwards and is smooth on the ends to catch blows from enemy strikes, and to let it slide away and be parried. The pommel is rounded and large, clearly designed with bashing skulls in mind… no pun intended. The jurrzal holds his masterpiece in his right hand, and in his left he summons a scabbard with the exact dimensions of the blade, though instead of sliding it in from the top, it looks like you can just put it in from the front. An ingenious design, as the jurrzal demonstrates by simply sliding the weapon in from the front so that it fits perfectly against the serrations and curves, the scabbard magically sealing itself around the blade. He hands you the weapon and says “It is incredibly sharp, perfect for cutting, flaying, skinning, and thrusting. It is imbued with the power of the hells, not only cutting but also burning, and it has an ire for those of divine blood and clerics of the divine pantheon. Using your blood it has taken on the unique attribute of depravity; the higher your lust rises to a certain threshold, the greater the power of the hells is produced. I call it The Depraved Blade”. You gingerly take the weapon in your hands, marveling at the light weight of it – it is lighter than your previous weapon, not by much, but by a significant amount to allow for more precise strikes. “It’s beautiful, magnificent, and perfect… thank you so very much” you reply sincerely, bowing your head and smiling as you hold your new weapon. “Of course it is, yet your praise is welcome” the jurrzal says without an ounce of humbleness to him “Stow it away. It is time for us to make love, mortal woman. Leave your clothes on for now – seeing you in them pleases me, and I wish to remove them on my own”. You laugh and wink at the jurrzal and say “If you say so, lover boy~” and saunter towards your pack enticingly, though you get the feeling the jurrzal isn’t watching. You put your new weapon and scabbard beside your pack and bow, leaning it against the wall before turning around. “Oh my~” you gasp, losing your breath when you turn around. Chaosweaver stands before you, arms crossed confidently and with a slight smirk on his lips as he stands stark naked after having willed his armor away… and his body is absolutely spectacularly magnificent. His dull pink skin is the picture of perfection, without a blemish or scar to be seen – it actually makes you self-conscious of the small scar you received from the arrow in your belly – and he is incredibly fit. His pectoral muscles are large and firm, and his stomach looks to be of chiseled stone, his legs and arms are tight, firm, and incredibly muscular. He looks like a god, or the depictions of them… and it makes you a little bit jealous, but more than that incredibly turned on. Further down hangs his flaccid penis, and even without the blood rushing to his member it is quite impressive, as are his hanging orbs. His skin is entirely shaven and smooth as well, which is a nice touch but really not at all necessary.

“You’re gawking again, mortal” Hrathinlo says calmly, though this time you keep your mouth open and smile as you look him in his gold eyes while your mouth waters and vagina moistens. “It’s going to be that way for a while. You are a beautiful man, Sir Hrathinlo, honorable dreadknight. I can’t wait to wrap my lips around that magnificent beast and worship it”. The demon actually laughs and unfolds his arms, walking towards you confidently, looking you in the eyes and saying “You will be down there quite often, I promise you, and I will be down on you just as often, mortal”. You shiver in delight and saunter up towards him; you will not stand idly by. You’re going to seize this moment by the reins and meet him head on in the best way possible… and you’re definitely going to be riding this horse if you have anything to say about it! “So, where shall we beg- uuurmph?!” Errenies begins as he stops in front of you, but you don’t give him the chance to continue; you press your latex fishnet-clad breasts against his stomach and chest, wrap your left leg around his waist, throw your arms around his neck, and press your lips viciously against his in a passionate kiss. You felt like an idle bystander with Ilzyana… no, you felt hurt by the end of it. You made every attempt at passionate lovemaking and it was nice, but then you were deceived. This time you feel confident that your bases are covered and this time you’re really going to press the attack. You were promised lovemaking, and by the gods that’s what you’re going to get! It’s not just about the sex, but about the physical connection, having fun, mutual enjoyment, satisfaction, and trust… and of course the dirty, nasty, raunchy side that turns you on to no end! Your body is just the conduit for all of this; from your tattoos, to your mannerisms, your actions, your tastes… it’s all about the experience and living life to the fullest, or something close to it. “I will forgive forcing yourself on me, mortal” the dreadknight says after pulling away from you “But do not presume that you may do as you please, unless it is me”. You shoot him a coy look and say “Oh, I intend to. Very thoroughly I might add, your Highness~”. You hold onto his neck with your right hand and let your left hand snake down his firm, muscular chest, across his chiseled stomach, down to his smooth shaven tool. You lightly run your fingers along the top of his still flaccid penis – which makes you quite irritated that he’s not hard yet – and over his crown, running it across his urethra and down the bottom of his shaft towards his heavy sac. He moans in satisfaction but still stays flaccid , though for his part his right hand roams down your back towards your sex and he sensually runs his fingers along your moist slit while lightly petting your hair with his left. It’s a fucking turn on if you’ve ever felt one before, especially when he slips on finger inside you and rubs along the side of your inner wall as it molds and conforms tightly to his shape, and you work your vaginal muscles to squeeze on his digit even tighter. You moan and he twines your hair in his fingers and pulls your head back slightly, leaning down and nipping on your neck – he treats your skin as if it were a luxurious treat, slowly, sensually savoring every centimeter of your flesh. He licks, kisses, bites, and nibbles on the right side of your neck. Your eyes flutter and you fondle his balls in your left hand, enjoying their size and warmth in your hands while rubbing your left index finger along the bottom of his shaft, which slowly rises under your touch. “You are exquisite, mortal” Hrathinlo whispers into your ear between nips and licks “Your skin like sweet, smooth chocolate, your hair is silk, your sex tight” he stops and brings his left hand in front of him and snakes it over your right breast, tugging at the fishnet and sensually massaging your mammary “Your bosom bountiful, supple, soft yet firm, and defies gravity. Your eyes shining emeralds that pierce my soul, your cheeks so cute, your voice intoxicating, your bottom magnificent, a perfectly framed face and an adorable personality. Colette…” he looks down at your choker and utters “The name of a beautiful mortal woman, a creature of passion and fire, of glorious perversion, of power and might. Do you know what your name means? Victory… a fitting name for all that you have accomplished. I can see it in your eyes, and they capture my heart”.

Oh my GODS this man knows how to woo and make love!

“You’re the most beautiful man I’ve ever met” you whisper, leaning forward and kissing his neck, trailing down his collarbone and towards his left chest, kissing and licking his nipple and moaning. “You taste fucking amazing… you’re incredible. You’re so warm and you know just how to treat me” you utter as he removes his digit from your sex and you continue downwards, kissing and licking his chiseled abs, sending electric waves of pleasure down your tongue and settling in your loins. You bend your knees and squat on your heels as you reach his half-turgid cock – you look up at him and smile, meeting his golden eyes and saying “I know you’ll taste just as good down here as everywhere else~”. The jurzzal smiles – a foreign thing to you up until now – and it’s the most stunning smile you swear you’ve ever seen as he reaches down and pets your hair tenderly. “I cannot wait to taste you as well. Now praise me; worship who I am and tell me how much you love it to be with me”. You flash him a lewd smile and purr out “Of course, your Highness~, I’m an eager slut ready and willing to please~”. You gaze back at the demon’s impressive tool and smile as you lean forward and get a whiff of his musk, which overwhelms your senses, and you nuzzle your face against the soft warmth. “Such a beautiful penis~” you say with a smile, kissing the head and then slowly traveling along the top of his shaft towards his stomach, then shifting his shaft using your face and cheek so that you can kiss underneath. You bring your right hand to your sex and jill yourself through the fishnet of Skin-Walker as you kiss along his shaft, incredibly aroused from the situation and making damn sure that you rise to your peak. You kiss his sac and open your mouth, moaning as you engulf his scrotum in your mouth and fondle and suck on his balls gently while bringing your right hand up to his shaft and slowly jacking him to complete hardness. His taste and texture is incredible, and you slowly release his sac with a pop! and giggle, snuggling against his cock and licking his sac before saying “You’re so tasty and warm in my mouth~. And –“ you gasp as you lean back and get a good look at his tool. It’s quite large… so large in fact that it’s larger than Leena’s! It’s beautiful, has a few visible veins, and stands at attention proudly, curving upwards towards the heavens like a glorious golden rod of divinity. He’s at least nine and a half inches long and thicker than your wrist, perhaps slightly thicker than Leena’s own tool. You gaze up at the jurrzal to see him smirking at you confidently, and it just turns you on even more despite his arrogance. “Mmm, it’s so big and…” you open your mouth lewdly and raise yourself up, continuing to slowly finger rub your labia as you engulf his head, swirling your tongue around the crown and slurping noisily as you jack him off with your other hand. You pull back with a moan, electricity running through your tongue and cheeks and settling in your loins as you say “Delicious. It’s the perfect fit for me~; your beautiful dick was made for my mouth~”. You figure a demon of pride would like having his ego, amongst other things, stroked, so why not a little dirty talk to go along? You will away the fishnet of Skin-Walker from your breasts and lean up, looking him in the eyes and smiling as you press your breasts against his tool and mash them together. You start to bob up and down, gliding his cock between your tits, opening your mouth and letting saliva dribble from your mouth to slicken his sword. You moan in pleasure, his incredibly warm and thick shaft sending tingles through your oversensitive melons – you look down and marvel at how you can barely encompass his cock, and you start to pick up the pace as your saliva reduces the friction between his glory and your tits, and you find yourself staring at it, mesmerized and enthralled with the titfuck you’re giving him. “You’re so big and warm~” you coo in ecstasy, and he returns that sentiment with a low moan of his own and bringing his hands down to your hair, petting your hair and massaging your right ear sensually, flicking the diamonds of your industrial piercing. It feels wonderful, and you hardly notice as his hands tug at your black silk tie, undoing your ponytail and letting your soft, silky, thick and wavy back length hair fall out behind you freely.

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

“A beautiful woman should never hide or contain herself, and you are the most incredibly beautiful creature I have ever seen”. That’s it; sucking his cock! you think as a warm, tingly feeling washes over your stomach and engulfs your entire body, especially your face. You smile, look down, and open your mouth, flick your tongue out at his teardrop shaped hole and licking it tenderly as you push yourself up and down, sliding his penis between your mounds. You ease the length of your strokes and lean down further, engulfing his crown and sucking lightly on the large mushroom shaped head, swirling your tongue around his tip as he encourages you with more petting and head scratching. You go deeper and deeper as you continue to titfuck him, eventually forgoing the action altogether as the pleasure mounts, and as the angle becomes awkward and you fully drop to your knees. You lean forward and moan, taking his shaft halfway in a single head bob, using your right hand to fondle his sac and your left to slowly jerk him as you bob and slurp loudly on his member, shivering in delight at the sounds you make and the electric bliss running over your tongue, cheeks, and top of your mouth as his large penis fills your mouth completely, forcing your jaw open just like Leena’s and Lula’s would. You look up into the jurrzal’s golden eyes and see him smiling, eyes fluttering every little bit between moans as you pleasure him – you smile and continue bobbing your head, swirling your tongue underneath his shaft and sticking it out some as you take him deeper, going passed the halfway point, and then you slowly slide all the way down. You moan and your eyes flutter from the pleasure you’re feeling, and not just physical; sucking his cock fulfills a compulsion of yours, and to have your mouth filled with him is rapturous. You suck hard on his cock and bump your nose against his tummy and your chin against his scrotum, tongue partially sticking out. You giggle and lightly lick his smooth hanging skin while bottoming out with him down your throat… and you just hold yourself there. “That feels amazing” the demon of pride mutters as he continues to pet your hair soothingly, and you just… stay still and enjoy his warmth, his girth, and how he fills your mouth and throat completely. You close your eyes and let your air go as you suckle on his member, flicking your tongue’s tip against his orbs lightly. You wait for fifteen seconds, thirty seconds, forty-five seconds… you start to gag a little as you run out of air, but the feeling is like going to sleep, but what comes after is euphoric. You continue to suck as hard as you can all the while, creating a lovely amount of suction and swallowing to stimulate him. After you don’t know how long, you gather the magic in your mouth as you start to get dizzy… and you release tiny magical bursts all along your mouth, sliding all the way off his cock and reaching your peak. You feel him grip your head and his cock twitches, and a grunt of pleasure echoes in your ears as he tries to hold back… but it’s no use. Your mouth is flooded with his warm, intoxicating, and intense seed. You only get a taste as you pull yourself off of his cock and take a deep breath, your orgasm rocking you as air reenters your lungs and launches you into a second orgasm, causing you to squirt copious amounts of juices on the floor as your pussy floods and your nipples leak milk. His seed is incredibly warm with a tinge of spiciness to it, similar to raw cinnamon almost, and by the gods it tastes incredible. And it’s thick; what little you have in your mouth is goopy, and when you look forward you see strands of ropey, thick white semen shooting out at you. You open your mouth, close your eyes, and accept his seed on your face, strands splattering across your forehead down your left cheek and eye, onto your lips, on your tongue, your nose, neck, and collarbone. He holds your head in place, more from his lightly shaking legs than anything else. After about ten seconds of cumming your face and hair are quite messy… just the way you like it. You moan, lean back, drink the remainder of his seed down, and look up into his eyes with the most wicked, satisfied grin, bringing your right finger up to your nose and scooping a dollop of his thick cream and sucking it off of you suggestively, savoring the intense flavor.

“Your eyes” he simply says as he takes two deep breaths and steadies himself, though his eyes are wider than usual. He gazes into your eyes, which must be glowing, and then at your right arm is it does glow in a purple magical hue. You start to stand up, but Hrathinlo bends down and helps you up, offering a hand which you take with a smile. As you’re halfway up you yelp in surprise as he pulls you up, presses you against his body, and uses his right hand to lift your chin up to meet his gaze… and then he takes a dollop of his own seed from your eye and sticks it in his own mouth and moans before leaning down to kiss you. You open your mouth and mingle his seed in your mouth along with your tongues – you swear you’ve not been turned on this much in a long time. He tugs at your latex fishnet with his left hand, and you will Skin-Walker off of you – he tosses it aside, but you don’t care as you close your eyes and focus on kissing this beautiful demon man, quickly rising to your peak once again. He pulls back and breaks the kiss, making you look at him and groan, throwing him a pouty face, though he just stares at you before leaning down and kissing your neck down to your breasts, your navel, even kissing your vagina and licking some juices up, causing you to shiver and moan as you run your hands through his glowing head spikes… which are sharp yet warm to the touch. He drops to one knee and lifts up your right leg, kissing your skin through the fishnet stocking and slowly removes your heel, then rolls down your stocking until it bunches up at your ankle before pulling it off, then repeating with your left foot. It’s astoundingly erotic and sensual, and you return his favors from earlier and run your hands along his skull… plate-thing and spines, though carefully. As soon as your left stocking is off he holds your leg up and kiss from your ankle all the way up your thigh, staring at you with his golden eyes all the while. You moan to let him know that you like… you like very, very much. “Whoa!” you yelp in surprise as he swiftly throws your left leg over your right shoulder, stands up, and picks you up. You have to wrap your arms around his neck to keep yourself from falling as you lowers you down to eye level. “Your other leg, if you would” he says calmly, holding onto your right leg with her left hand. You smirk and throw your leg up, and he lifts your other leg over his left shoulder and holds onto your butt and back with his other hands. “Whatever my lord desires” you reply coyly and with a laugh, earning a grunt of approval from his gullet. You’re quite thankful that he seems oblivious to sarcasm, but it works out in the end. You feel his rod pressing against your slit, and he lowers you down onto his prick slowly, making you both moan as your inner walls mold to his shape and grip him for dear life. You both stare in each others eyes… and then you laugh as he awkwardly walks towards the other end of the room with you inside of him. You gyrate your hips in the meantime and lean forward, kissing him and smearing some of his essence on his skin, though he doesn’t seem to mind one bit as you both work your tongues in one another’s mouth, though you’re the only one feeling physical pleasure from it as jolts land in your already sopped slit. You use your vaginal muscles to grip and stimulate him, which he appreciates – your back is pressed against something metal, and glancing backwards you realize the door is shut. You don’t care as he starts to thrust inside of you slowly and easing himself in further with every feather light thrust as he fucks you against the door, legs over his shoulder and pressed against you, creating a wonderful tightness especially as he presses his own incandescent body against yours.

He eventually reaches your cervix, and you moan and pull away saying “Press harder! Harder, dammit!” He grunts and thrusts harder, and you throw your head back in bliss as he enters your womb and nearly bottoms out inside of you. He can’t reach all the way because he’s just too long, so a few inches stick out of you despite how easily he slides inside of you. You hold onto his neck tighter and start chanting “Harder! Fuck me harder! Harder! Fuck yes! Oh… yeeesss!” He obliges and starts thrusting harder, making squelching wet noises as he picks up the pace and starts pounding you in earnest, and you do your best in your position to thrust back against him – he’s huge inside of you and it feels fucking fantastic! You let your pleasure run wild, not bother to hold it back. You quickly rise to your peak and topple over in a mind-shattering orgasm, your pussy clenching around him and flooding as do your breasts, and your tongue lolls out of your mouth. “Yeah, -eah, -eah!” you yell happily as you topple over into a second climax, then a third, and then he grunts and bottoms out inside of you and you feel his cock twitch once… and then an incredibly warm, thick, goopy amount of his seed enters into your womb and floods out of your pussy. It’s not just warm, it’s hot… really hot, but not enough to hurt, oh no; it feels amazing inside of you. You pant for air and moan, feeling like a fucking queen right now for how good you feel, but Hrathinlo isn’t finished yet it seems. You look him in the eyes and see him staring at you with a gaping mouth and panting air, and although you can’t really tell what he’s thinking because of his completely golden eyes, you know the look… He swiftly removes his cock from you, causing a loud squelching noise and making you shuddering in aftershocks as the friction gives you a tiny orgasm, and some of his seed droops out of you. You carries you to the bed, and you lean down and kiss him as he sets you down on your back, moaning all the while. He pulls away and stares at your ass – you grin and flip yourself over onto your stomach and press your face against the torn sheets and present your ass. He takes to it like candy, though he presses his hand against your bottom and lowers you entirely onto the bed before crawling atop you, his weight on your back feeling wonderful as he positions his cock against your pucker. He grabs both of your hands and forces them up to your hands… and he locks his hand and fingers over yours, holding you tightly as he starts to enter you slowly.

“Oh fuuuuck yes!!!!” you yell as he starts to stretch your rose wide open with his massive tool, and while he does so he actually leans down and smells your hair and starts kissing your neck. “No more games” he says breathlessly “For a mortal you quite exceptional”. Your heart seems to swell with pride and you moan out “You’re an incredible lover. I-I usually spend my time with women, but you’re the best man I’ve been with, h-hands down”. He growls hungrily and continues to press himself inside you slowly, and you fucking love how he stretches you wide open, and how warm he is inside of your ass. “You worship and pray to me. You show due respect to a demon of my stature… you respect my pride. If it were possible now I would take you as my own… Colette. You would want for not; silks of the finest quality, sweets, drink, food, and a life of ease and luxury would be yours. You would need only worship me, and after a long day of battle and political intrigue I would return to you in my chambers and I would take you and treat you as the beautiful woman you are”. You thrust back into Hrathinlo’s cock, urging him onwards and growling hungrily at his words – he obliges and grunts, pushing himself further until his hips meet your ass and his cock stretches your insides wonderfully. He tightens his hands over yours, grunting in pleasure while you gasp and smile before burying your face into the torn sheets, your hair spilled out around your head as you scream in joyous ecstasy. “Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck yes! Oh dammit all to the hells this feels fan-fucking-tastic!” you yell at the top of your lungs, laughing and giggling happily while throwing your hair back. Hrathinlo grunts and slowly starts to withdraw before thrusting back into you swiftly, making you nearly cream yourself once again – he pulls back faster this time, though you meet his thrust by pushing back against him, and again he repeats, and once more you push back as you both pick up the pace until seconds later the room is filled with your cries of ecstasy, his grunts of exertion and pleasure, and the sounds of your flesh meeting and the slick juices rubbing along inside of you. After about a minute you both cannot take anymore and you both topple over, with him crying out in absolute rapture when you gather your magic in your tight butt and release hyper stimulating magical bursts along his cock, and you scream in release, squirting even more juices as your pussy floods and your nipples leak milk. He bottoms out inside of you and releases even more thick semen into your bowels, and gods does it feel hot and satisfying inside of you. He collapses on top of you and pants for air, rolling over and sliding out of you with a moan from you – you smirk and roll over, staring at his still erect cock before looking him in the eyes, winking, then sitting up and draping your leg over his pelvis and mounting him. His eyes widen as you lower yourself onto his cock once again, penetrating your rose before you cry out in bliss and ride him like a pony, his hot steel penetrating your tight sheath easily thanks to the juices and your natural anal inclinations. You place your hands on his chest and squeeze those firm man-tits for all that their worth while he holds onto your ass as you grind, gyrate, and bounce yourself off of his tool.

“Dammit, woman!” the jurrzal growls in lust and leans up towards your breast and opens his mouth. He takes your left teat in his mouth and sucks hard, moaning as he takes your sweet, nourishing milk and then sucking even harder. He brings his hands up to your back and holds you tightly as you bounce off of him and he literally gulps your milk down with greedy hunger. You moan and hold his head tightly as you let yourself go, moaning, gasping, and whimpering your need for him and what he offers while he drinks from you until finally… you throw your head back, curl your toes, your body tenses, and you just release. You quiver in delight with your anus clenching around his thick tool – he pulls away from you and breathes in deeply. You, on the other hand, enjoy his seed coating the inside of your bowels, and when he’s finally done… you lean down, look him in the eyes, and kiss him. Your way of thanking him; no tongue involved and nothing lustful, just a simple smooch on the lips that conveys your feelings, however, the dreadknight surprises you by bringing his hands up from your buttocks and places them on your cheeks and holds you there while leaning forward. You pull away and stare at him incredulously before asking “Have I satisfied, my Lord?” Hrathinlo grunts on replies “You have, Colette, more than you know”. Her wraps his arms around you and holds you tightly – you feel strange… the other demon seemed somewhat indifferent, though not entirely resistant, to your presence, yet this demon… You push the thought from your mind and enjoy his warm embrace a while longer. He lifts you up and you groan when his cock slips free of your confines, though he pulls back and looks over your tattoos… the rose wreath, the dragon, your sleeve, “Princess”, “Angel”, “Slut”… and he smiles. “What?” you ask warily as he removes his right hand from your back and brings it in front of him, tracing the rose tree and wreath, and the dragon at your right arm and hand. “You are a breathtaking mortal” he says, staring you in the eyes before running his hand through your red-black locks. You blush and dart forward, pecking him on the nose, cheek, and lips, giggling as you do so. He seems shocked, but nonetheless accepts and continues to trace your tattoos and flick your piercings before picking you up and setting you down, turning around on the bed and draping his feet over the edge of the ruined furniture. You crawl forward and wrap your arms and legs around him, holding him tightly. You enjoy his warmth and whisper into his nonexistent ear while you rub your feet gently over his filthy tool “You know if you still want to continue I can keep up~. My mouth-pussy is just dying to be fucked, and my ass still could use another load or two~. Of course if you prefer the traditional way I won’t complain~”. You feel the demon clasp his hands over yours and reply “No, we are finished. The deal was to treat you as a lover; if I continue I may lose control and violate that contract, perhaps I shall even break you”. You snigger to yourself and kiss the back of his neck, though you wonder if he actually cares about you or if he cares more about his pride… it doesn’t matter; the sex was fantastic in the end.

The small exposure to the jurrzal’s powerful seed has increased your Lust by 5!

Eventually, you both clean up and get down to brass tacks, though Hrathinlo gives you some curious looks while standing in front of you while you recuperate on the bed. “You have performed beyond expectations for your station, mortal” he begins by saying, averting his gaze somewhat “And it is with great pride that I present your reward”. He holds his palms out summons a pillar of intense hellfire in his hands before presenting… something you were not expecting. He produces a surprisingly modest halter bra top made out of leather you assume with a black and purple color to it, looking almost made of silk. “Not exactly what I was expecting” you say with a smirk, taking it in your hands and examining it “A bit generous around the chest area, but I was expecting straps to be honest”. The jurrzal grunts and says “The purpose is to entice. It is easy enough to present yourself, but you must stoke the passion of mortal men and women. Tease without revealing, promise without giving, and let imagination and lust take their course”. You nod your head and giggle, throwing it over your head… and the instant you put it on your get the insatiable urge to take it off. You take it off immediately, feeling like spiders were running up and down your body. “It cannot be worn with other tops” the jurrzal says, pointing at Skin-Walker as it covers your entire torso – you frown and will it down to nothing more than fishnet gloves and an incredibly thin fishnet top that doesn’t even cover your midriff, only your breasts and part of your chest, though you use the word “cover” very loosely. You put the top on once more, and this time it sticks – it exposes a generous, though not extreme, amount of cleavage and the bands are quite thick, wrapping around your neck and back, and also around your sternum. It feels more like a short top than anything else, but it still is a brassiere despite that fact that you could totally wear this in public without it being considered indecent – you will Skin-Walker down your body into a pair of short latex trousers that hug your ass and crotch tightly, stopping just above the red fishnet stockings and going up to just below your belly button ring. “I have bestowed upon it an invisible shield that will absorb small amounts of magical and physical damage. You may also find your demonic lust increased by a fair margin, and if I may put my personal input I feel that your enemies will be quite distracted by your… assets”. You laugh and bow your head, adding sarcastically “You were incredible, Milord, will that be all”? The jurrzal grunts and shakes his head before adding sternly “It is not. The time I spent with you has been… very pleasing. I am able to remain in this plane for an extended period, such is my power, and should you desire it I shall offer you even more power”. He snaps his left finger and produces a multitude of glowing, pink, and deadly looking weapons – a sword, an axe, a mace, a dagger, a spear, and a halberd – that float around his body like guards. “These ethereal, incorporeal weapons are capable of defending me in battle. Though your body lacks the power to sustain as many weapons, I offer you this: Visit me again and accept my brand. The Brand of Relinquished Pride”. You cock your eyebrow in curiosity as he continues, the weapons floating around him dangerously “Upon your left breast, visible from the brassiere I gifted you, shall be my mark, painless in its application. A crown atop a flaming star, with five empty jewels sockets atop the crown. The brand itself will channel my power and allow you to summon a demonic weapon such as this to defend you in combat. And as you know my domain is pride, and should you perform acts that undermine your own pride to fuel my own power, the strength and quantity of the summoned weapons shall increase”. You bring your hand to your chin, rubbing it in thought and say “And what must I do to receive this increase in power?” The jurrzal nods and says “As my domain is pride, and my plane is that of lust, you must find no less than three sexual partners capable of penetrating you in six different instances to fully realize the power of my gift. Six different times shall increase the number of weapons, the strength of each, the durability of each, and the time which they are present in your mortal plane”. You laugh and say “So… basically I need to be gangbanged six different times, huh?” The jurrzal nods and replies stoically “In such a crude word, yes. You must forsake your own pride and dignity to me and perform these acts of degradation. Each act will fill in an empty jewel socket of my brand and bestow upon you another boon to my power, and it must be six different instances with different individuals every time. There is a catch, however, and that being that my mark must not be covered in order to work. These weapons are an invaluable asset in battle – give it thought. And one last piece of advice: Visit the ritual chambers below this complex. You stand the possibility of gaining much strength, enough to advance should you wish to know what lies beyond. And should you wish to… couple once more there are things that I would like to try with you, but they will not be the most dignified”. Your eyes light up at the jurrzal, yet you question him on what he knows, but he remains tight lipped and retakes his spot at the back of the room… but he doesn’t turn to stone; instead he remains stoic and stares at you, but with the most peculiar and, dare you admit it, heartwarming smile. You run up to him and peck him on the lips, surprising him before turning to run out of the room. You yelp in surprise when you feel metal fingers wrap around your wrist, and turning around the jurrzal tugs you close to him, wraps his left arm around your back, holds you tightly, and presses his lips firmly against yours and sticks his tongue in your mouth. He finally pulls away, leaving you moaning and biting your bottom lip before walking out of the room, giving him a final glance. You leave the room and are met by Keevee, who pesters you for details as you walk towards the succubus statue.

Acquired the Depraved Blade. A demonically forged weapon that deals increased damage to divine beings and clerics. Has special ability dubbed Depraved Strikes: Every 50 Lust generated up to a maximum of 300 Lust increases the amount of hellfire damage dealt with each blow.

Acquired Demonic Black and Purple Halter Bra Top: Increases Lust by 25 when worn. Reduces damage received by a minor margin and reduces enemy hit chances by a minor margin, but only on humanoid enemies. Cannot be worn with other non-revealing tops. If another top is put on then the top will aggravate the wearer until it is removed

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, weapons I can summon in a fight to slay my enemies and defend me? Nifty ability if I do say so myself, but to be branded by a demon? That’s a price I don’t know if I’m willing to pay.

Going to disregard that bit of reason as well, I assume?

Oh goody. Well in case you hadn’t notice I’m not dead, maimed, mauled, or punished.

No, but what he did is possibly more insidious: He showed interested and care with you. He will corrupt you worse than the succubus if you let him.

I think we’re long passed that dilemma. Lula? Leena? Astraea? Delilah? Helena? Yeah, you see… I think the whole “corrupted” thing might be just a little bit late.

You’re right on that front, but unlike them this creature will actually try to do you harm in the end. Don’t fall for his charms no matter how handsome he may be.

Speaking of charms you seem to know all about my sex life, yet I find it funny that you don’t share anything with me at all. So… who and what do you like?

Excuse me? That’s highly inappropriate.

Do you have any idea who you’re talking to? Besides I think I’ve earned the right to pick your brain a little bit since you’ve thoroughly picked mine already. So spill it. Men? Women? Tentacles? Young? Old? Pierced? Tattooed? I need details!

Fine. If you must know I prefer men. I have never slept with a woman before, and I like my men…

You like your men… what?

I like my men… younger. Shy, timid, unsure of themselves. I-I… like it when they are in need of defense and assurance.

You stop in your tracks, having grabbed the bottom left key and head towards the armory door, but instead you grin widely and walk towards the couch, turning around and plopping down. You laugh and say “What?!” which prompts Keevee to fly in front of you and mimic out “Wat?!” You roll your eyes and look at the imp and say “Go juggle fireballs or something for a little while”. Keevee does a somersault in the air and laughs while saying “Keevee juggle the best of balls… um, no in naughty way!” before zipping off towards the other end of the room… and starts juggling reddish-pink hellfire balls.

Oh my gods… you’re a cougar! A man-eater! Mature woman going after the young boys! Holy crapoli that’s kinky!

I haven’t been with very many men before mind you! They’re just… so appealing.

Juicy details are quite necessary right now! Did you bring a strapping young lad back to your tent and “show him the ropes”? Or maybe a young, wide-eyed boy saw his hero and you just couldn’t help yourself? Oooo you must be a sadistic edger, getting them close to release and then denying them~.

THIS CONVERSATION IS OVER! Jolanda blurts out in your mind and then goes silent.

Like hells it is~ you think with a wide grin on your face. Your mind goes to all sorts of naughty places, but you push them back and stand up. You make your way towards the door, insert the key, and are relieved to see that it turns effortlessly – you push the metal door open… and are quite disappointed by what you find. The “armory” if it can even be called as such is nothing more than a slightly larger storeroom closet. It is by far the smallest room you’ve seen in this complex, consisting of nothing more than an armoire to your immediate right, two weapon racks pushed against the right wall and the adjacent wall, a bookshelf in front of you, and a chest pushed against the left wall. The room is depressingly bare, the chest is propped open and you can already tell that there’s nothing inside of it. The bookshelf is void of literature, yet there are a few saving graces; you notice that there is a one-handed crossbow resting on the far right weapon rack along with a staff, though no magic crystal is set in the focal point. Both are of demonic origin as you drop into your aura sight an- “Oh wow that was close” you blurt out in surprise, noticing that there’s a rune in this room about two feet in front of you on the ground in front of the bookshelf. “Yeah, just going to avoid that” you say to yourself, wiping your brow nervously as you ever so carefully step to the side towards the crossbow.

“Avoid what?”

“Gah, dammit!” you yell in shock, jumping out of your skin and turning around to face Keevee… still juggling hellfire balls like a pro. Keevee cackles and throws the three hellfire balls in the air, snaps his fingers, and they all burst into the shape of a heart, a moon… and a penis before disappearing. “You gots in arms room! Keevee thinks it be too small, but secret home masters never use very much!” the imp exclaims, twirling himself and flying upside down… how that’s even possible is beyond you. “I figured as much” you reply, turning back towards the demonic staff and crossbow, secretly hoping Keevee will trigger whatever trap is in the room if for nothing more than a laugh.

Yes please.

The staff is void of any useful power despite having a very sharp and wicked appearance. The crossbow, however, seems to be more interesting, but without any bolts around you don’t think it’ll be of much use. It’s a dark, almost black, charred brown and is of a very simplistic design. It’s small enough to fit in one hand and has an ergonomic grip along the wooden shaft, the metal lever right beneath the shaft where the hand rests is obviously connected to the spring above, which contains a black wire and black metal that holds the bow taut. “Any input on this here weapon, Keevee?” you ask, turning around and then placing your palm on your forehead. Keevee, and you have no idea where he got it, is applying red lipstick to his blue-grey lips quite liberally. “Hmm? Oh, Keevee can help! Keevee can help!” the imp exclaims, willing the lipstick tube away and flying towards the crossbow on the rack, nearly running into you and forcing you to move aside. You silently curse Keevee, but laugh nonetheless at his now even more comical face as he inspects the crossbow. He picks the crossbow up and starts making “Pew Pew” noises while aiming it before aiming it at you. “Whoa, watch it!” you say, swatting the crossbow to the side “Don’t point things like that at people!” Keevee’s ears fall and he hangs his head, so you quickly add “But I know you found something cool. I’m all ears, little buddy!” Keevee grins and repeats “Little Buddy! Keevee best buddy!” and then adds “This metal dart shooter special! It strong ‘gainst goddy things and not shoot very far, but it no need darts to work!” You fold your arms and take a step forward, eyes wide. “Really?” you say as you take a look at the small crossbow “Well, what does it use then?” Keevee laughs and blows a kiss towards you and says “Keevee not say right. It use big darts, but if pretty big-booty lady no have big darts then she can use pink fart gasses to make magic big darts!” You laugh incredulously and say “Really? Let me see that!” Keevee holds the crossbow out for you, and you gingerly take it in your hands. You feel your lust siphon towards your left hand as you hold it and point it towards the invisible rune on the ground. The string is already pulled back taut and the strange siphoning sensation vanishes, and you feel some of your lust burn away. “Whoa, that’s pretty darn cool” you say to yourself; looking down at the crossbow you see a pink-red bolt, lust physically emanating off of it, locked in and ready to fire. You press down on the lever and the lust bolt launches through the air and slams into the rune on the floor and explodes in a small pink hellfire… and the rune’s trap activates. A pillar of pure hellfire that rises towards the ceiling erupts from the rune, and the heat is so intense, and not to mention the shock, that you recoil and stumble backwards. “Holy fucking shit!” you scream, and Keevee flies behind you for cover and safety as he screams as well until the fire dies down.

Good thing I didn’t run into that!

That was hot enough to melt bone.

Heh, I would have been half-elf soup then.

“Uh, right, anyways what about the staff?” you finally say now that you’ve recovered, though a sheen of sweat seems to have formed across your body from the heat. “Y-Yes, Keevee will look! Just no more fire please!” the imp replies sheepishly, turning and looking at the staff and then turning to look back at you. “It make colored magic rocks really, really strong! But can only be used my strong magic person, Keevee thinks”.

So that is of no use to me then. Alright, last but not least…

You walk towards the armoire and open it… and find nothing. You sigh and look at the two drawers at the bottom of the armoire and bend down. You open the first one and find nothing, and then the second. You’re in luck… you think; pressed against the corner in a tight bundle is a leather… something. You wave Keevee over and point towards whatever it is, and the imp happily and boldly reaches inside and pulls out a pair of black leather hot pants and examines them. “Ooo, Keevee like this one!” the imp exclaims, holding them out in front of him – they’re hot pants alright, but despite being short they look like a comfortable, almost baggy fit and would probably go just below the tops of your red fishnet stockings, and would most definitely cover your “Slut” tattoo above your clitoris, but would leave the area above your tattoo and your belly button exposed, and they have a convenient flap with buttons along the inside to expose from your vagina to your anus, surely for practical purposes you imagine. “Going to leave me in suspense, Keevee?” you reply with just an ounce of impatience. “These pantses” Keevee whispers, before whipping his head towards you with wide eyes and exclaims “Are specialses! Very specialses! They… make big bouncy butt look real, real good for Keevee!” Oh my gods - Yes, let’s keep him around as a pet. Wonderful idea. Keevee cackles and smiles widely before adding “And maybes Keevee knows that they make pink fart gasses in pretty booby Let-Let stronger! Also make harder to smack and easier for Colly-Let to smack others! But best part be, in Keevee humble opinion, that pantses sometimes make pretty girly lady feel good! Best part be that no can tell when! Well… and one more thingy as well”. You wait expectantly for Keevee to continue and when he does he has a lecherous grin on his face “If pretty lady wears toys inside her while wearing skinny pantses then pantses will make her legs stronger with one naughty toy, and with two naughty toys every kick will have hellyfires infused with them! But stimulation will be stronger with ever naughty toy pretty lady has inside her~” Well, isn’t that fantastic you say as you take the pants from Keevee, who summons a giant black bumpy dildo in his hands and waves it in your face – you look at him and roll your eyes, then at the crossbow and tiny trousers and decide to stow them away, and after taking your bow, quiver, and pack off and getting them inside, you stand back up and walk out of the armory.

They could be useful, but I’m not sure I want to wear them right now
The crossbow is quite useful in my opinion. Hold it in one hand and your sword in the other to expand your offensive and defensive capabilities. The pants, if not for the random “stimulation”, would be useful as well. With you, however, I doubt you need any more encouragement.
Acquired Demonic One-Handed Crossbow: Deals extra damage against divine beings and clerics. Sacrificing 15 Lust the wielder will generate a lust bolt, negating need for conventional ammunition.
Acquired Demonic Black Leather Hot Pants: Increases Lust by 20 when worn and increases chance to hit and dodge by a small margin. Bestows perk Random Stimulation: When worn, and at random times, the demonic article will stimulate the wearer and generate 50 Lust instantly. If sex toys are in vagina and/or anus then random Lust gain will increase to 75/100 for 1 or 2 toys and leg strength will increase by a mild margin with 1 toy and with 2 toys every kick will be infused with hellfire.
Well, we have a few more doors left to open, an offer from a jurrzal, the library and the cat… oh, can’t forget the dog in the “nice lady’s” room, and then there’s the ritual chamber down below.

9:56 am

Choices
A. Pull out a key or keys from the succubus statue. (Beware! Four improperly placed keys activate the statue! Only two more times remain!)
A1. Pull out the middle-bottom left key. (Door unknown. Choose door to put in under C)
A2. Pull out the middle-top left key. (Door unknown. Choose door to put in under C)
A3. Pull out the top left key. (Goes into far left door, the room of the dumb master near the back of the room)
A4. Pull out the middle-bottom right key. (Door unknown. Choose door to put in under C)
A5. Pull out the middle-top right key. (Goes into the second nearest door on the left, the room of the nice lady)
A6. Pull out the top right key. (Door unknown. Choose door to put in under D. Does not go with door at the back of the room)

B. Choose what to do with the doors! (Try to pick the locks/Use a key/Beat them down/ignore. Specify)
B1. Second door on the left. (Key known: bottom right key. Contains book with some sort of power? Contains demonically corrupted wolf?)
B2. Third door on the left. (Key unknown. Contents unknown)
B3. Far left door. (Key known: top left key. Contains runes for demonic summoning. Statue of tozgoth demon that summons tozgoth demon when prayed to)
B4. Nearest door on the right. (Key unknown. Contents unknown)
B5. Third door on the right. (Key unknown. Contents unknown)
B6. Fourth door on the right. (Key unknown. Contents unknown)

C. Return to the previous room and…
C1. Go down the hallway towards the double doors. (Hellhound will summon at the end of the hall)
C2. Go to the library.
C3. Go down the ladder towards the ritual room.
C4. Leave the temple altogether.
C5. Other

D. Return to previous rooms
D1. Return to the room of Sasha, the mean lady, and… (Interact with Ilzyana/Tip Over Statue/Etc./Specify)
D2. Return to Hrathinlo (Accept his Brand/More sex/Etc./Specify)

E. Ask Keevee for a sex toy (Specify)

X. Other

Z. Character/Environment Interaction

Last edited:
OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Inventory/Stats/Looks/Perks
Enchanted Backpack: High load. Has very small amount of space left. Stowed away at the moment.
-Gold pouch (1000 Gold: Holds 1000)
-Medium Gold Pouch (2000 Gold: Holds 2000)
-839 gold coins
-Gold Magic Crystal: Healing
-Blue Magic Crystal: Ice
-Yellow Magic Crystal: Lightning
-White Magic Crystal: Light
-Aqua Magic Crystal: Water
-Water canteen - Full
-Purple blanket w/Red hearts
- Book: Unlocking the Secrets of Magic (If read will increase MR by 10 permanently. Must be used three times. Each use takes up one hour)
- Medium Sized Enchanted Black Butt Plug (Activated with command word “Lover’s Embrace”. Will vibrate and expand slowly when activated until it becomes very large, but not enough to harm)
-Small Mirror
-Map of Eborthia
-Rations (x2)
-4-Pronged Grappling Hook and Rope (Attached to each other)
-Map of Kilnhaven
-Steel Pata w/1 foot blade (hand-to-hand weapon)
-Sewing Kit (Repairs leather armor and clothing. 10 uses remaining)
-Official Amazonian Seal (States that you can become an honorary member of Amazonian society in Falwathyn. Can go to Hera and she will escort you to Falwathyn personally)
-Enchanted Cleaning Rag (Can clean virtually any sweat, muck, grime, and nasty stuff up. Will never get dirty)
-Enchanted Gloves (unidentified)
-Enchanted Pearl Necklace. Only Affects women. Grows penis.
-Cursed Pink Ribbon. Only affects women. When given a command, the woman wearing it will be compelled to obey. Must be specific and have a clear goal. Compelling ends when goal is completed.
-Grey Leather Armor Gloves. Has small burns and patches.
-Knee High Brown Leather Boots. Has burns along it an small patches.
-Lequis Blessed Pink Sheer Floral Stockings (See through. Blessing in effect when worn with matching set)
-Lequis Blessed Pink Sheer Floral Half-Bra (Can see breasts. Barely covers nipples. Shows more cleavage. Blessing in effect when worn with matching set). Has a few small patches in it
-Lequis Blessed Pink Sheer Floral Thong (Can see privates. Exposes ass. Rides up on crotch and ass. Blessing in effect when worn with matching set)
-Lequis Blessed Pink Lace Floral Garter Belt (Currently holding up Blessed Pink Sheer Floral Stockings. Blessing in effect when worn with matching set)
-Demonic One-Handed Crossbow (Increased damage versus clerics and divine beings. Hellfire damage added to every strike Siphons 15 Lust to fire hellfire bolts. Does not need bolts unless wielder has no Lust/insufficient Lust)
-Demonic Black Leather Hot Pants (Comfortable yet baggy fit. Covers a few inches below navel and a few inches of thigh. Has button-down crotch flap for crotch and anus. When worn increases chance to hit and dodge by minor margin and increases Lust by 20. Randomly Stimulates wearer and generates 50 Lust.

Satchels, Cases, Bolt Quivers
Satchel #1: Mild healing potion x1. Cat bell x1. Can hold 1 more item.
Satchel #2: Empty. Can hold three items.
Satchel #3: Lock Pick x1. Extreme Potion of Healing x1.
Satchel #4: Empty. Can hold three times.
Lock Pick Case (Can hold 15 lock picks. Takes up satchel slot): Lock Pick x15
Worn

-Skin-Walker (Hugs body like a second skin, revealing everything as if nude. Blessings in effect when worn. Currently hugging body around waist in the form of short latex trousers.).
- Demonic Black and Purple Leather Halter Bra Top (Cannot be worn with other top clothing. Demonic enchantment decreases Physical/Magical Damage received by a minor margin. Increases Lust by 25. Decreases enemy hit chance by a minor margin (Humanoid only). Plunging neckline, but has thick straps that go around neck and one around the back. Shows generous cleavage and back skin. Band around back and sternum is an inch and a half long. Exposes midriff. Is closer to a very short top than a bra and can be considered as such. Can only be worn with incredibly revealing garments underneath, and only then it must be extremely revealing i.e. fishnets).
-Demonic Black Heels (Open toed. Strap near ankle to hold in place. Demonic enchantment increases Lust generation every successful kick and increases kick damage).
- Demonic Thigh High Red Fishnet Stockings (Goes from feet to near top of thighs. Demonic enchantment increases Lust generation every successful kick and increases kick damage. When wearing stockings and high heels wearer will have increased to hit and dodge chance by a minor margin. Will also move better and more comfortably in high heels).
-Throwing Knife Sheathe (Holds 6 knives)
-Arrow Quiver (holds 30 arrows)
-Utility Belt (4 satchels attached. 1 lock pick case attached. Room for 1 more satchel, case, or crossbow quiver)
-Black Silk Fabric. Tying hair in ponytail.
-Enchanted Silver Ring of Minor Magical Reserves. (Enhances MR by 10). Left ring finger.
-Enchanted Emerald Ring of Strength. (Enhances melee and ranged attacks, excluding crossbows. Allows lifting of heavier objects). Right ring finger.
-Emerald Encrusted Rosey Designed Black Leather Choker (Has metal heart that says “Colette” engraved on front. Has “With Love: Lula, Leena, Delilah, Helena, Astraea, Meredith, Xillia, Vulgan” encrusted on back. Can be leashed while wearing it.)
- Astraea’s Pink Pacifier with red heart on the end. Has thin red string to wrap around neck. Enchanted with cool numbing sensation to combat effects of altered oral cavity as long as worn and up to five minutes after removing. Enchanted to gag wearer to those that know command word. In mouth.
- Right nipple pierced with a silver ring with a metal emerald heart fused at the bottom of the ring. Design of crescent moons and stars along outside, and inside engraved with writing For the shining star in my life, the moon that fills me with wonder, and my eternal love. – Leena. Enchanted to extend small chain to those who know command word/connect to other pieces.
- Left nipple pierced with a gold ring with a metal emerald heart fused at the bottom of the ring. Design of blazing suns and hearts along outside, and inside engraved with writing To the love of my life on this earthly plane and beyond, you are the sun that always warms my heart. I will always love you. – Lula. Enchanted to extend small chain to those who know command word/connect to other pieces.
- Silver-gold circular industrial earring on right inner ear. Has two small diamond studs on outside that attach to ear. Enchanted to connect to other pieces via chains.
- Three silver-gold large ring piercings on upper left ear. Enchanted to connect to other pieces via chains.
- Silver-gold ring with ruby set in at belly button. Enchanted to connect to other pieces via chains.
- Small silver-gold ring with sapphire set in. Enchanted to extend a small chain to those that know command word. Enchanted to connect to other pieces via chains. For the darling and joy of my existence. To my love, Colette inscribed along band.

Weaponry

-The Depraved Blade. Black demonic shortsword. Just under two foot long blade. Curved sword design with edges on both sides. Serrated edges near the middle of sword on both ends. Curved guard for improved defense. Incredibly sharp. Deals extra damage to clerics and divine beings. Every blow deals hellfire damage. Special Ability Depraved Strikes: Every 50 Lust up to a maximum of 300 Lust the wielder has increases the hellfire damage of every hit. Sheathed.
-Throwing Knife x5. Sheathed.
-Fiery Elven Shortbow (enchants arrows to deal fire damage). On back.
-Steel Arrows x23. In arrow quiver (holds 30 arrows).

Magic
-Gold Magic Crystal: Healing: Level 2/4: Charges (4/4): Minor Healing (1 Charge, 15 MR): Mild Healing (2 Charges, 30 MR). Can use Blood Magic with.
-Blue Magic Crystal: Ice: Level 2/4: Charges (4/4): Ice Shield (1 Charge, 15 MR): Cold Spray (2 Charges, 30 MR). Can use Blood Magic with.
-Yellow Magic Crystal: Lightning: Level 2/4: Charges (4/4): Lightning Bolt (1 Charge, 15 MR): Lightning Whip (2 Charges, 30 MR). Can use Blood Magic with.
-White Magic Crystal: Light: Level 1/4: Charges (3/3): Flash (1 Charge, 15 MR) (Flash blinds enemies and damages undead). Can use Blood Magic with.
-Aqua Magic Crystal: Water: Level 1/4: Charges (3/3): Water missile (1 Charge, 10 MR). Can use Blood Magic.

Rift Abilities
-Magical Suppression (25 MR each use): Can only be used on living beings. Only works by touching target. Blocks magic use of target for ten minutes.
-Centered Soul (Activated once every twenty-four hours, gives major boost to all stealth, magic, and combat stats/skills: Major bonus to Hit and Dodge and Stealth/Minor bonus Damage Reduction/Halves Spell Cost/Gain One Extra Attack Every Hit/Minor damage increase to every strike) costs nothing, only usable once per day. Creates a small shockwave that knocks back anything around you. Lasts 10 minutes.
-Blink (35 MR each use): Can be used in and out of combat to instantaneously transport self within ten feet of current position silently and with only a barely visible blue haze as any indication of its use. Can be used in combat to get behind enemies resulting in sneak attack criticals. Cannot go through solid objects.
-Lust Strike (10 Lust minimum required. The higher the lust the stronger the attack in intervals of 10. Foot-Fighting only skill): Use lust to increase the damage of your kicks proportional to the amount of lust you have. The higher the lust the more damage is added to the attack. Lust is expended upon usage. Can choose how much lust to use, but at least 10 is needed.
-Lust Burst (100 Lust each use): Concentrate your lust into a devastating explosion that turns your own lust and arousal against enemies. The explosion burns for minor to major damage on explosion and minor damage every round for four rounds. Damage is non-elemental and cannot be resisted.
- Lust Wave (75 lust each use): Harnesses your body’s lust and amplifies it into a wave of demonic, pink lust-fueled hellfire in a one-hundred eighty degree arc in front of you for major damage released from your hands. Causes knockback. Travels only five feet in front of caster horizontally.
- Passionate Release (Expels all Lust): Caster harnesses and gently expels all lust from the body, inducing a climax… without the mess. Drains the caster, decreasing chance to hit and dodge by a minor margin and leaves caster physically weaker, but appears more charming to those around her. Lasts 3 minutes.

Looks

-Black eye makeup around eyes and on eyelids. Subtly applied.
-Thick wavy silky smooth fiery red hair with black streaks that goes just above navel. Tied in ponytail. (Human Heritage. Results of Cum Bathing. Natural growth. Dyed)
-Large DD-Cup breasts. Can lactate. Wearing engraved Silver Ring on right nipple. Wearing engraved Gold Ring on left nipple. Both have small metal encased emerald hearts on ends. Emerald hearts are fused to rings. (Human Heritage. Breast Play Perk. Temple of Domina Alteration)
- Three large silver-gold earrings on upper left ear.
- Circular silver-gold industrial earring on right ear. Diamond studs on outside.
- Silver-gold belly button ring with ruby.
- Small silver-gold clit ring with sapphire.
-Half-elf ears (Juts out two inches farther than human ear. Ends on pointed tip)
-Hourglass figure
-Smooth Unblemished Luminous Milky White Skin (Elven Heritage. Results of Cum Bathing)
-Clean Shaven (No pubic hair)
-Emerald Green Eyes (almost seem to glow…)
-Toned Muscles (Stomach, legs, arms, ass)
- Small cut puncture scar on belly right of belly button.
- Bubble butt (Butt is slightly bigger and plumper)
-5’6” tall
-Full lips. Shimmering Glossy Red Lipstick applied. Looks fuller, plumper, and catches the eyes with a shimmering effect.
-Slightly curved nose
-Rift tattoo on right wrist (Invisible when not in Rift Plane or near a Rift)
-Stripper tattoo on right arm represented by two interlocking hollow rings with arcane writing in the hollow parts, orange flames along the outside, two large arcane symbols on the left and right gap, and three curved squiggly lines in the center gap. Left and right gaps filled in to look like dual suns colored bluish-white and yellow, respectively. (Solid Purple, Orange, Blue-White, Yellow).
-“Buttslut” tattoo on right butt cheek in black ink and flowing handwriting. Red lipstick kiss tattoo right below it.
-“Cum Inside” tattoo on lower back in black ink and flowing handwriting.
-“Slut” tattoo just above vagina in black ink and flowing handwriting.
-“Sex Addict” tattoo across bottom of left foot in black ink and flowing handwriting.
-“Use” tattoo above right nipple along curve of areola. “Me” tattoo equivalent above left nipple. Black ink and flowing handwriting.
-Highly detailed Red Rose tattoo on the anus in crimson red black ink and bold black outlines. (Colored Red and Black)
-Highly detailed and lifelike Rose Wreath tattoo with leaves, twigs, and roses that go along the curve of both breasts and blossom into a very lifelike and detailed tree at the sternum full of roses, leaves, and branches. Up cleavage is intertwined trunk of leaves, roses, and twigs. (Colored Red, Green, Brown, Black)
-“I” and “Anal” tattoo above and below a tattoo of a small Red Heart on left butt cheek. (Colored Black and Red. Flowing handwriting)
-“Princess” tattooed across chest in large handwriting. Twenty black outlined stars with streaks of blue, red, pink, and purple surrounding “Princess” towards arms and collarbone. (Colored Black, Red, Blue, Purple, Pink)
-Highly Detailed and lifelike Purple Rose with Crystal Blue Eye tattoo in the center blossoming from bird’s eye view on back of neck. (Colored Black, Purple, White, Blue)
- Dragon tattoo of a black scaled dragon with red fissures along the scales. Starts at the top of the right foot with a flaming tail and slithers up and around the right leg to the right torso, diagonally cutting across the stomach and up towards the left arm. It slithers and wraps around the left arm ending at the top of the left hand where the head ends with its black and red eyes, breathing red and black fire out towards the fingers ending at the first knuckle for each of the four fingers. (Colored Red, Black, Orange, and Yellow)
-Extremely detailed and lifelike Female Angel tattoo that covers the entire back. Angel is nude with crème skin, eyes closed, mouth slightly agape as if in ecstasy. Right hand fingering her sex with her left hand groping right breast. Wearing brown leather belt with an emerald jeweled sword with a gold grip hanging from a scabbard on her left side. Long red hair blowing to the right. Black, grey, and white colored wings curve up towards shoulder blades and extend down the rest of the back, covering skin near entirely, folding inwards slightly. (Colored Crème, Red, Green, Brown, Gold, Black, White, Grey).
-Highly detailed full sleeve tattoo on right arm to the top of the right hand. Depicts bright blue-green-white watery waves around dual suns that wraps around entire right arm with one dozen five-pointed stars floating on the surface of the water from top to bottom. There are two pink, two purple, two red, two baby blue, two orange, and two white stars, with one third of the stars being small, one third being large, and one third being in-between in sizes. Floating on the surface of the water are three dozen open petal flowers of blue, pink, purple, black, red, orange, and yellow, with a single green leaf attached to half of the flowers floating alongside. On top of the right hand the water forms an outer blue-green heart. Inside the water heart is a hollow pink rose-wreath in the shape of a heart with the word “Angel” written inside in black flowing handwriting. A bright golden-yellow halo floats above the “n”, “g”, and “e”.

Stats

Health: Fine
MR: 137/137 (Ring +10 MR)
Lust: 90/415 (+25 from Demonic Brassiere)
Aroused.
Vagina is wet.
Lust generating at faster than normal rate.
Cum ingestion giving bonuses!

Perks/Passives

Magical Sensitivity: Allows you to see magical strengths and weaknesses of beings and certain objects while making your erogenous zones much more sensitive, increasing arousal and pleasure at a faster pace.

Magical Sensitivity (Threads): Thanks to an experiment done by Jazra you can now see the magical threads that are the blood of magic in the world, and can possibly manipulate them.

Magical Sensitivity (Demonic Lust): As a side effect of the ritual you underwent at Deidra’s you now are able to see the lust let off by demons, namely succubi and even your own, as a reddish-pink aura.

Source of Energy: Magical monsters and beings that feed from your essence (blood and sexual secretions) gain more energy than normal from you and also suffer a short term power boost.

Essence of Absorption: Thanks to receiving the “essence” of countless individuals many, many times, you have discovered a peculiarity about yourself. You have a certain trait of magical beings and monsters that allows you to absorb the magical energy from sexual secretions, and maybe even blood (?), from people to give yourself some energy and restore your MR. Also, it accelerates your healing slightly and you find you can now sustain yourself wholly off of the essence of others similar to magical beings.

Dancer: Dancing comes naturally to you and, while it may not have uses in combat or when talking to someone, you find you can learn dances by seeing others dance or learning descriptions of dance.

Mental Quickness: You're a quick thinker when it comes to solving problems and smart to boot! If you're in a pinch you can easily notice potential escape routes, item and weapon combinations, optimal tactics to attack and defend in combat, how best to enter a building, etc. (I'll give helpful information and suggestions on how to handle situations, but not too much).

Charismatic: If you've got it, flaunt it! You know you're pretty, and you've always been a leader. You can use your feminine wiles to seduce both men and women alike and persuade them to your line of thinking, or you can use your natural charisma to rally troops into battle and improve morale with your strong words and character! Heck, you could probably charm the doors of Mordor open and simply walk in! (Increase Charm skill by 1 rank, people will like you more, and desire you more, you will be more inspiring to others when you speak, and you’re naturally sexier).

Feedback: When you get too close to rifts there's a chance that you will lose 10 MR and deal minor health damage. Health damage will never kill or knock you out.

Milk Addict: You’ve drunk a lot of milk and you have developed a preference, close to a need, for the thick, creamy substance. You’ll still drink other liquids, but you greatly prefer milk for some reason if given the choice. You’ll find that you have a craving and thirst for milk and, while no negative health effects will occur if you don’t get some, you’ll find that you’ll perform better slightly in all the things you do for a time.

Heart of Gold: You are an extremely kind and caring individual; you absolutely love to help children and those in need. You give of yourself freely to others and ask for nothing in return and always try to be a good person no matter what. You also offer to help, even when it was never asked of you to begin with. Loving and caring is second nature to you; you are compassionate, loving, and serene and as a result more people will like you and it will be easier to charm others because of your gentle and loving nature.

Mental Fortitude Expert: As a result of training with Astraea you have developed an expert understanding of shielding your mind against mental probes and attacks, as well as having majorly increased your natural magical reserves in the process. You can withstand basic, mild, and sometimes major levels of mental assaults, but anything higher or prolonged and you will not succeed.

Very Slight Magical/Physical Damage Resistance: Your new piercings, courtesy of Delilah, Lula, and Leena, are enchanted to boost your physical and magical damage resistance the more that you wear. The number of piercings you have gives a very slight increase to these resistances.

Dual Wielding Master: You have a extreme amount of experience wielding two weapons at once. Dual wielding allows you to attack with two one-handed weapons at once, essentially doubling the damage you do. At present you are extremely skilled and find it easy to hit enemies in combat without any negative effects to your chances to hit. You don’t need any more practice to wield two weapons at once effectively.

Pleasure Resistance Master: You have learned to resist pleasure at a masterful level, and are capable of maintaining your cool under extreme sexual pleasure. However, only the most extremely skilled partners and/or very prolonged pleasure break down your resistance, though you can maintain your cool for a very long period of time.

Dexterity Trained – Flexibility and Ranged Hits: You’ve been trained by Delilah on how to be more dexterous. While it’s not the full dexterity workout, it does allow you to perform hits better with ranged weaponry. You’re also more flexible as a result, just like a gymnast or contortionist!

Leg Strength (Minor): Thanks to your training and workouts with Vivian the strength of your legs has increased, and you’re better able to move on your feet in all general instances. The strength of your attacks when kicking/using the foot fighting skill has increased.

Acrobatics: Improved your acrobatics via footwork training with Vivian! Very small increase to dodge and you are now capable of performing acrobatic feats with greater skill both in and outside of combat.

Blessing of Kramulet: You’ve received a blessing at the temple of Kramulet on yourself, permanently increasing your MR by 30 and gaining the ability to learn magic from magic crystals at a much faster rate than normal.

Blood Magic: You’ve learned to use the dangerous art of blood magic, allowing you to draw on your very life force to cast spells instead of from charges or your magical reserves. Life drained is proportional to the strength of the spell via magical reserves used. The more magic required the more life drained – be warned as this can kill you if you’re not careful!

Evasive Techniques: Delilah of the temple of Domina has taught you the art of evading enemies, both in and outside of combat. Gives a minor boost to dodge and sneak at all times.

True Heart: You’ve completed the trials at the temple of Domina and have found your true heart. Your heart and soul are aligned, which has given you greater confidence, self-assurance, and strength of character. It will be nearly impossible for others to try and change you as a result, unless of course you absolutely want it. Moderate boost to mental fortitude.

The Favorite Daughter: You are Lula and Leena’s favorite; their one true love, their rock, their center, and they are yours. You are submissive to their will, but you are also at times on equal footing with them.

Tentacle Break: You have been with many, many tentacle beasts and creatures before and in extreme situations. You now have a complete adoration and infatuation with tentacles as well as an increased attraction to and extreme charm increase towards them. You also understand tentacles better and have greater perception into their motivations and may gain unique options when interacting with them. However, this comes at a cost; you will now couple with tentacle creatures, oftentimes against your better judgment, especially if your arousal is high enough.

Skills

-Shortbows: 2/4
-Longbows: 2/4
-Crossbows: 2/4
-One-handed Crossbows: 2/4
-Thrown Weapons: 2/4
-Daggers: 2/4
-Short-swords: 3/4
-Rapiers: 2/4
-Hand-to-Hand: 3/4
-Foot Fighting: 2/4
-Unarmored: 2/4
-Light Armor: 2/4
-Sneak: 3/4
-Lockpicking: 3/4
-Charm: 3/4
-Item Enchantment: 1/4
-Identify Enchantment: 1/4

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Gear Perks/Dancing/Sex Perks

Gear Perks

Feet of Lust: Your demonically enchanted heels grant your legs and feet extra power. Your kicks do more damage and with each successful hit they generate lust.

Legs of Lust: Your demonically enchanted fishnet stockings grant your legs extra power. Your kicks do more damage and with each successful hit they generate lust. When wearing stockings with high heels you move swifter and have an easier time hitting, and are much more adept at moving in heels.

Empowered Assets: Your demonically enchanted leather halter top grants you an invisible demonic shield that reduces the damage received by magical and physical attacks. It also distracts humanoid enemies and reduces their chances of landing a blow against you and likewise increases your maximum Lust by 25 when worn.

Increased Attraction: You received a blessing at the temple of Lequis on your undergarments and now people find you more attractive than you originally were. (Requires Lequis Blessed thong, garter belt, bra, and stockings being worn).

Increased Persuasion: You received a blessing at the temple of Lequis on your undergarments and now you’re slightly more persuasive in conversations. (Requires Lequis Blessed thong, garter belt, bra, and stockings being worn)

Quicker Reflexes: You received a blessing at the temple of Lequis on your undergarments and now you have slightly faster reflexes, allowing you to dodge attacks better and avoid danger. (Requires Lequis Blessed thong, garter belt, bra, and stockings being worn).

Skin-Walker: You’re blessed bodysuit, blessed at the temple of Domina, has seven unique attributes tied to the blessing. On top of being nearly indestructible and capable of keeping you and itself clean. The blessings allow Skin-Walker to become nearly any article of clothing, within reason, changing its shape through your will and imagination. When worn you also receive the boon of increased physical damage resistance (mild), increased magical/elemental damage resistance (mild), increased physical damage dealt (mild), and increased magical damage dealt (mild), your footsteps are completely silent when worn. The final blessing will allow the suit’s power to increase when you sleep with ten different people up to a total of one-hundred different people, but only if suit is worn. (Sex Counter: 40/100) (Requires Skin-Walker being worn)

Dancing: 2/4
Belly Dancing: Uses 10 MR or 20 Lust and bestows a minor physical hit reduction to enemies and a minor bonus to Colette’s to hit. Lasts for five minutes.

Strip Dancing: Strip Dancing (and FULLY stripping, barring weapons) requires 30 MR or 60 Lust and bestows a major overall hit reduction to enemies, mild bonus to Colette’s to hit bonus, and a mild bonus to Colette’s overall damage reduction. Also rapidly increases Lust regeneration as well as halves dancing time thus halving negative penalties of dancing and attacking. Lasts 10 minutes.

Pole Dancing: Requires 15 MR or 30 Lust and also requires a pole (or something similar) nearby to utilize. Sends forth a burst of pure magic that homes in on all enemies and deals minor to mild damage and knocks them down for a single turn. Single use.

Line Dancing: Requires 25 MR or 50 Lust and bestows Colette with rapid MR regeneration and gives a minor magical damage increase. Lasts 5 minutes.

Amazonian Veil Dance: Requires 25 MR or 50 Lust and bestows Colette with a mild damage bonus and +1 skill bonus to all offensive weapon skills (2/4 Hand-to-Hand becomes 3/4, etc.). Lasts 5 minutes.

Lap Dance: 25 MR or 50 Lust required to use. Drains mild health and MR of target, target instantly loses an action turn, gives mild health boost. Lasts five minutes.

Blossoming Rose: Use requires maximum Lust or MR and fully consumes either. Turns all surrounding enemies, allies, and the caster docile and incapable of performing hostile actions. Lasts for ten minutes. Use for engaging in peaceful dialogue. Sexual interactions during effects will solidify caster’s will on all those afflicted.

Sex Perks/Passives
Extreme sexual experience: You’ve had sex many, many times and been in enough sexual situations that you know how to please yourself and pretty much all sexual partners well with extreme skill. You are nearly incapable of being embarrassed by things of a sexual nature and even the most extreme of circumstances won’t make you flinch. You’ve accepted your sexuality entirely and are open to any sexual play of a vanilla nature, and almost all of taboo sexual play as well. Only the absolute most borderline of sexual play and situations will deter you (and if it deters you than it must be pretty wild or terrible!).

Nymphomaniac: You aren’t just a huge slut, you’re a nymphomaniac! It’s a simple fact that you like sex of all kinds, and you yearn for sex. As a result of your extremely sexual ways you have an extremely highly increased sex drive and find that you get aroused very easily, and you think in more sexual ways almost all the time. You also feel no shame at sexual situations, and in fact you will crave sex and be ready for sex at any time.

Enhanced Arousal: As a result of your extreme sexual ways and the constant sex you’ve been having, and maybe as a result of the tentacle pod, you find that you are much more easily aroused and that you think about and want sex more often than ever. When not otherwise preoccupied i.e. fighting, exercising, training, etc. you’ll think about sex and become aroused. Better get laid fast or masturbate before it becomes a problem!

Vaginal Experience: You have extreme amounts of experience with vaginal sex and feel right at home with being penetrated. You can receive a great deal of pleasure, and give pleasure in return to any sexual partner penetrating you. With so much use of your vagina you have developed a tendency for it and love to have sex using your main sexual organ. You might even start developing some unique perks as a result of continued use…

Cervix Penetration: As a result of having so much sex with your vagina you are now capable of having your cervix penetrated, which will also give you and your partner a great deal of pleasure.

Vaginal Vibrations: You’ve become very attuned to your vagina, what with all the sex you’ve been having using it. As a result you can now control the muscles of your vaginal walls, to an extent, and vibrate them slightly to increase the pleasure both you and your penetrating partner feel.

Magical Vagina: You’ve learned the ultimate in giving vaginal pleasure: The Magical Vagina (quite literally)! You’ve become so proficient at using your main sex organ and are so in tune with your love tunnel that you’re able to focus your magic and release tiny bursts of magical energy inside your passage that enhances the pleasure you can give and receive when being penetrated. The great thing about this is that since you’re releasing magic inside your body, it’s quickly reabsorbed so that you don’t lose any magic from your reserves! Pleasurable and efficient all in one package!

Altered Vagina: You have had your vagina altered so that you are always tight no matter what. Not only that, but when you are penetrated vaginally your vagina will mold itself to the penetrating object which makes you a perfect fit for anything and also greatly increasing the pleasure you and your partner both feel.

Vaginal Fixation: You’ve developed a bit of a vaginal fixation with all the “objects” going into your love tunnel all the time. As a result you like having things inside your pussy and, when you do, you find that you will perform slightly better in all things that you do. You’ll also find that you’re vagina will be wet more often than not when not in life threatening situations.

Anal: You have an extreme amount of experience using your anus when it comes to sex and as a result you can receive a great deal of pleasure from using it and know how to please your sexual partners very, very well with it. As a result of your continued anal play you find that you absolutely love using your anus during sex and have developed a tendency for it, loving to have your anus used during sex. You might even start developing some unique perks as a result of continued use…

Anal Preference: After repeated use, and training on Leena’s part, of your anus, you now prefer anal to vaginal sex and in most sexual scenarios you will default to anal sex.

Anal Vice: Your love of anal sex has helped you develop a sexual technique that will allow you to clamp down onto a penetrating object using your anus, increasing the tightness of your already tight hole. This increases your pleasure and the pleasure of those who penetrate you using your anus.

Anal Acceptance: You can take small to large objects up your butt with ease and no need for foreplay. Your altered anus allows you to now take on extra-large objects with no need for foreplay, meaning any size will work!

Magical Anus: You’ve learned the ultimate in giving anal pleasure: The Magical Anus (quite literally)! You’ve become so proficient at using your backdoor and are so in tune with your bum that you’re able to focus your magic and release tiny bursts of magical energy inside your anus that enhances the pleasure you can give and receive when being penetrated. The great thing about this is that since you’re releasing magic inside your body, it’s quickly reabsorbed so that you don’t lose any magic from your reserves! Pleasurable and efficient all in one package!

Anal Love: You love having things up your butt, so much so that you receive a mild boost to all skills, perform better, and think more clearly when your anus is filled with something as it fills a “void” inside of you. You’ll also use your anus when masturbating as well from now on, more so than usual.

Altered Anus: You’ve had your anus altered allowing you to take most objects up your butt with ease and no need for foreplay. You also have a larger behind as a result.

Oral: You’re the best at using your mouth to please your sexual partners. So good, in fact, that you can bring any sexual partners to orgasm very quickly using your masterful techniques. You also find that you can’t get enough of using your mouth during sex and have developed an oral fixation. You love giving head and having something in your mouth and down your throat. You might even start developing some unique perks as a result of continued use…

Altered Oral Cavity: Lula has altered your mouth and throat to such a degree that you are now capable of reaching climax when any part of your mouth, tongue, or throat is stimulated. It also seems that your body’s natural sensitivity now applies to your mouth and throat; you can reach climax faster than normal and have multiple and prolonged orgasms induced from oral stimulation. Also, you can now use your mouth to masturbate and receive sexual gratification from eating and drinking food, and food now tastes more flavorful as a result. Neat.

Cum Addict: You love, bordering on needing, the taste of cum and you can’t get enough of being covered in cum as a result of your constant oral performances and situations where you have been climaxed on. You love to drink down cum whether it is semen, female ejaculate, or some other sexual fluid and you love to be covered in it. You will find that you will have a thirst and craving for cum and, while no negative health effects will happen if you don’t get it, you will find that you perform slightly better in all the things you do for a time when you get it.

Oral Vacuum: With your superior oral skills you have learned how to increase the pleasure of those lucky enough to be on the receiving end of your work. You’re able to use the vibrations from your mouth and throat while simultaneously increasing the pressure and tightness of your mouth to bring extreme pleasure to an individual, bringing them to climax in a matter of seconds.

Gagger: You’ve developed a fetish for having your air supply cut off during sex, usually by having something inserted in your throat. You now derive sexual pleasure from and will seek to gag yourself when performing oral sex from now on.

Magical Mouth: You’ve learned the ultimate in giving oral pleasure: The Magical Mouth (quite literally)! You’ve become so proficient at giving head and are so in tune with your mouth that you’re able to focus your magic and release tiny bursts of magical energy inside your mouth that enhance the pleasure you can give both when giving head or kissing. The great thing about this is that since you’re releasing magic inside your body, it’s quickly reabsorbed so that you don’t lose any magic from your reserves! Pleasurable and efficient all in one package!

Oral Compulsion: You love having things in your mouth now, so much so that it’s a compulsion of yours. You will stick your finger in your mouth or anything that you can get your hands on to idly suck or chew and be unable to help yourself. You will also be much more orally adept when using your mouth for sex, and will also use your mouth and tongue to lick and suck different parts of a person’s body when not using them to sexually please your partner’s. If you have something in your mouth and suck on it from now on you will receive a mild boost to all skills and perform at a higher level for fulfilling your compulsion.

Breast Play: You love breasts; they’re simply wonderful bags of fun. You like to suck on them, drink from them, snuggle up to them, and play with them. You also like having your own played with and have even learned how to use them to please your sexual partners.

Lactation: Your breasts can now lactate thanks to an alteration you had done at the temple of Domina. Your breasts are now larger and are capable of producing milk if sucked on or if brought to orgasm, and the supply will never run out for long if drained.

Titjob Professional: You’ve learned how to give expert titjobs as a result of your love for using them during sex! As a result you can now bring your partners to climax easily with using only your tits!

Boob Fascination: You love breasts so much that you are completely fascinated by them! When given the chance, you’ll be a real pervert and try to grope and play with breasts! Sometimes it might be your own, and sometimes it might be someone else’s! You’re smart, however, and won’t try to do it so blatantly in public…unless a particularly delicious pair of breasts are presented to you!

Boob-gasms: It turns out that your enhanced sensitivity makes it so you can have orgasms just from breasts stimulation alone. Isn’t that nifty?

Ear-gasms: Your natural heightened sensitivity allows you to have orgasms from having only your half-elf ears stimulated. Weird.

Ass-gasms: Because of your increased natural sensitivity you find that you can receive orgasms solely from having your anus played with or penetrated. Who needs pesky vaginas anyways?

No gag-reflex: Thanks to Lula’s help you know how to properly control your gag reflex, allowing you to deep throat with ease, or put other large objects down your throat.

Voyeurism: You watched other people have sex from a distance and you really, really like it. You like watching others have sex and get highly aroused by the act. You’re close enough that you might be considered a peeping tom!

Exhibitionism: You have bared yourself in all manner of situations and you love to expose your body. You feel absolutely no shame from the act, and in fact you rather enjoy it and prefer walking around in barely any clothing or none at all.

Exhibitionist at Heart: You love exposing yourself a whole lot. You’ve done it so much and like it just as much that you feel completely confident exposing yourself no matter what. In fact, if you don’t wear scant clothing or nothing at all then you just don’t feel right. While nude or in scant attire you’ll find that you’re more charming, more aroused, and people and enemies are more distracted.

Less is More: You absolutely love showing yourself off, and as an unexpected result you find that when you wear nothing at all, or very little, that you can move and dodge attacks slightly better than when covered in less revealing outfits.

Exhibitionistic Power: There’s nothing wrong at all with your body, or anyone else’s for that matter, and you love to show it off to others! You also don’t really like clothing all that much and prefer to be naked, or wearing hardly anything, if at all possible. You won’t suffer any negative consequences if you are clothed, but when you aren’t wearing any clothing, or very little, then you’ll find that you can focus better. You’ll find that, with your better focus, you’ll be better at virtually everything you do by a small margin. Now get out there and flaunt what you’ve got!

Woman Lover: You love being with women…in more ways than one, and have learned how to please women extremely well and you know what women want. As a result, when having sex with women you can bring them greater pleasure. You can also charm and seduce women better, and you may even be able to seduce women that might not usually want to be with another woman.

Degrading Pursuits: After such severe humiliation and degradation, you now thrive off of being put in humiliating and degrading situations. You have no shame, and in fact when you are humiliated and degraded you feel euphoric and let everyone know how much you enjoy it. Some, including yourself at times, would call you sexually depraved.

Courser Language (General): Due to dirty talk during sex and other situations you’ve grown accustomed to the more vulgar words in your vocabulary and now throw in words like “shit”, “fuck”, “dammit”, “motherfucker”, and other words on occasion, usually only when appropriate but sometimes it slips. If you keep this up before long your vocabulary might consist of constant use of slurs and vulgarity.

Bondage Submissive: You’ve been bound and had sex with one or more dominant partners many times, and perhaps in extreme circumstances, and as a result you find you love to be in submissive bondage roles. You will always prefer to be tied up in nearly any bondage situation and will comply with the demands of more dominant sexual partners easily when tied up, and you may even comply with some submissive partners as well. It’s in its complete stage; there’s no going back for you. If you’re tied up or there’s an option to be tied up, then you will always take it and be as submissive as possible.

Bound Arousal: You’ve been tied up a whole lot before and as a result you find that you’re more easily aroused and you have a higher sex drive when tied up. Works in tandem with other arousal and libido altering perks and effects.

Bondage Submissive’s Sixth Sense: You’ve developed a sort of sixth sense when it comes to being tied up in regards to your more dominant partner. Whenever you’re tied up you instinctually know what your dominant partner desires, and you will act accordingly to bring them the most pleasure possible.

Bondage Submissive’s Place: You’ve been tied up so much, and loving every second of it of course, that whenever you’re tied up from now on any and all sexual partners, whether dominant or submissive, will have total control of you. You realize that, when tied up, you feel happy and you give up control and agency of yourself to better serve those around you – you will comply with nearly all demands of your sexual partners and do as they please when tied up, bring them greater pleasure as well as yourself.

Submissive Bondage Trained: Delilah of the temple of Domina has taught you how to be the very best bondage submissive that you can be! Whenever you’re tied up you’ll automatically become extremely submissive, meek, obedient, be willing to serve other’s needs, and be ordered around without complaint…because you’ll love it so much!

Switch-Extreme Dominant (Normal): You have been both submissive and dominant in sexual situations and are capable of being one or the other should the situation call for it. However, you very much prefer being the dominant and have developed your dominance so that you can more easily make others comply with you. You are capable of dominating truly dominant, neutral, and submissive people – truly dominant people are much less troublesome now and the only way you’ll ever be submissive outside of bondage situations is if you allow it; you cannot be forced to be submissive.

Dominant Personality Plus: You’ve been dominant a whole lot lately, and as a result you’ve developed a sort of natural dominant personality. You’ll be much more dominant than those around you at all times, and more forceful and demanding of those around you, but not cruelly so thanks to your heart of gold.

Submissive’s Dominant: You might not be the most dominant person around, but you’ve found that with the right attitude you can dominant submissive people regardless of your own preference. With this you can exert your will on more submissive individuals and make them comply with your wishes both in and out of sex.

Unbridled Will: You are a dominant person, and as a result of your dominance your will has increased to fiery proportions. You will find that your mental fortitude is increased slightly as a result of your dominant independence, and that you have a much easier time dominating dominant individuals. Also, you have a bit of a fiery personality that shows itself from time to time.

Slut Trained: You’ve learned from the best resident slut at the temple of Domina on how to be a better slut! As a result you now act generally sluttier and suggestive in almost all situations and go out of your way to tease everyone around you, on top of thinking more about sex. You also have more stamina and endurance when it comes to sex before wearing out. Also, you may find that certain individuals are more forthcoming when you speak to them.

Permanent Sway: Thanks to Helena’s so called “Slut Training” you’ve learned how to act sexier and sluttier. As a result, you find that swaying your hips provocatively comes as second nature to you and you now have a permanent sway to your steps as a result. This’ll be sure to turn heads!

Lowered Inhibitions: Your inhibitions are lowered thanks to your actions and you find that you don’t mind people getting “touchy” with you in intimate ways, even going so far as to touching your more intimate parts. You’re also more receptive to the sexual advances of others and are willing to participate more readily than before, but nothing too extreme or against your personality and tastes. May affect certain situations.

Mild Mental Break: You’ve been put in extreme sexual situations that have mildly cracked your psyche. You will act more sexual in general and lace normal speech with some innuendo and sex talk in almost all situations now with less of a filter. You’re also more receptive to the lewd behavior of others while acting lewder yourself. Works in tandem with lowered inhibitions in order to seek sexual gratification. You see yourself as a bit of a sex object and sometimes enjoy being treated as such, and will sometimes act like it. Your personality is much more sexually playful, and when lust is at maximum you will lose control and actively seek sex in non-combat situations, regardless of consequences. Further breaks will enhance current effects and further broader sexual spectrum.

Food Play Fetish: You have a fetish for food when it comes to sex, often incorporating it into sex if it is handy. Covering yourself in milk or chocolate, masturbating with cucumbers, drinking out of someone’s crotch or breasts… or having them drink out of yours. Food is not only for eating, but to enhance sex itself!

Skin Sensitivity: Due to repeated dermal exposure to succubus poisons your body has now developed a sensitivity to touch. You receive satisfaction and have developed a sort of subconscious need for touch, and will actively cling to people, rub against them, and touch them when near them or conversing with them. Sexual touching is now completely fine with you.

Masochist: Thanks to repeated use of pain inducing items and techniques during sexual play you now associate pain with pleasure. Pain will increase your arousal and lust so long as it is not extreme.

Sexual Preference: Bisexual (Mind Break): As a result of your mind breaks you are now permanently bisexual. You enjoy the company of both men and women and appreciate their bodies equally… but more than that you appreciate their capacity to bring you sexual gratification whether it be with a vagina or a penis. Both are fair game in your mind.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Right. Crossbow is useful just as a Lust sink. Shorts are meh, willing to sell those unless we plan on being filled with toys 24/7 while on 'adventures' which I personally think we should.

B3.
-X.
Wear the thus far unidentified enchanted gloves you picked up. (Enchanted and we don't have gloves currently.)
--X. Wear the Demonic Shorts and use and activate the buttplug for the first Blessing, change Skinwalker to make the parts covering your shoulders to wrists somewhat thicker fishnet material and the part around your waist slims down into a literal skintight panty completely encompasses your bubble butt and crotch to keep your toy inside.

Four rooms 2 chances we need one more to accurately guess 2 for 100%.

Personally this demon is Evil. Like holy fuck holy paladins must have been taken by this one evil. We cannot take that deal.

Also I think we should decide right now on whether or not to wear and use the shorts we have the butt plug which to use for the damage potential. Personally I want to wear it as we are burning through our lust and an outstanding pace.

Also dat sword, not friendly at all.

Last edited:

nightshade99

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

B3.

I wonder what would happen if we bring the panther to the nice lady's room with the help of the bell.

Iucif3r

Demon Girl
Reputation score

B3 I guess? Unless Colette want to play Russian roulette with the remaining keys

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

+1 bloodshifter

not personally a fan of walking around with toys all the time, but might be useful here

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

not personally a fan of walking around with toys all the time, but might be useful here
We can burn the Lust off relatively quickly with Dances or Crossbow bolts. Not to mention our NEXT stop after this one is likely the Wolf Room or worse we get jumped by something.

nightshade99

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Why not, since she is low on lust she could put the plug and short now.

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A3 to B3 and bloodshifter’s X’s
~
9:56 am

Guess what time it is?

… What?

Time for me to put on those tiny trousers and get a toy inside me!

I hate you so much right now.

But wait there’s more! I might be just a little bit curious what’s going on in the room with the statue of the toz-

For pity’s sake, Colette! Are you determined to drive yourself into an early grave?!

Hey, I’ve been lucky so far, and as far as I know I’m two for three for currently known demon summoning statues!

Jolanda throws a fit in your mind involving a lot of yelling, chastising, throwing in some words of wisdom, yada, yada, yada. You ball of your right hand and put it in front of your face, yawning loudly as a wave of exhaustion washes over you. You’ve been up for a very long time, had a long trek through some cold wastes, and gods have you been in it! You sluggishly brush off your fatigue with a lewd smirk and sling your bow off your back and pull your backpack over, rifling through it and pulling out the hot pants and butt plug.
Exhaustion has set in. Decreases to hit, dodge, damage resistance, damage dealt, and all skill rolls penalized!

This is a mistake.

This is going to be fun. You know, Jolanda, I’m tired of hearing it. I get it; you don’t approve of sex or at least the kind that I have, but I do. Here are the facts: I am a damned slut. A whore. A harlot and a strumpet as Keevee said. I love perversity and fucking. It’s my strength, my passion, and my joy. Can you just, oh I don’t know, accept this part of me? For fuck’s sake I’ve willingly had my mind broken down and put in the most degrading situations imaginable already. I want it, and I thrive off of it. I’m going to tell you what I’m going to do; I’m going to take this butt plug and stick it up my ass, turn it on, put on the pants, and enjoy myself! Why you may ask? Because I think I have earned the right; slaying a group of feral goblins threatening my home, the farms outside Kilnhaven, dealing with giant death spiders and whatever-the-hells that big thing in the sewers was, and let’s not forget saving the city from a madman! Fuck Ilzyana though. That bitch can bounce off a tree branch.

Fine Jolanda replies coolly, sending chills down your spine I cannot promise I won’t voice my displeasure, but… fine. Sex is your greatest strength, Lech? Then steep yourself in it. In fact I will encourage it!

… What?

That’s right Jolanda again responds in a stony, icy tone From now on I’ll give you advice that will maximize your lust and drown you in perversity! Just the way you want it. Honestly, if you want to steep yourself and become even stronger in lust, Lech, then you should go back to Ilzyana, summon her, and wear her collar. Let her have her way with you and have her brand you, and then go right back over to Hrathinlo and let him do the same. You said it yourself; you’re a whore, so being used is nothing new to you and quite frankly something you can expect.

You can’t help but feel like you’ve made a mistake somewhere down the line as Jolanda’s words feel jarring to hear, almost alien and more unwanted than before, but nonetheless you continue what you were doing. “Ooooo! Keevee wanna see this!” the imp yells excitedly as he watches you pull the plug out and stand up, willing Skin-Walker away from your crotch and exposing yourself to him. You get off on him watching you, zipping behind you and staring wide-eyed at your behind as you moan, bend over slightly, and run the black tip of the plug against your moist slit. You line it up with your tattooed rose and with a single thrust and a moan the toy is firmly inside you. Your hand glows with magic and you activate the enchantment, and immediately you throw your head back in bliss and fight the pleasure down. It feels magnificent thrumming slowly inside of you, expanding inwards at an excruciatingly, beautifully slow pace. You feel your juices flowing even more than before – you will Skin-Walker into a fishnet leotard of sorts; incredibly thin around your bosom and torso, but thicker from your shoulders and down your arms while giving yourself a thick latex panty to “absorb” the excess fluids you’ll be producing. The stimulation definitely wakes you up for a moment, but it makes you more relaxed than anything and causes your eyes to flutter. You take a deep breath and smile saying “Alright, I hope you had a good show, Keevee, because it’s time for me to lock my butt up~” which is then followed by an audible pout before Keevee cackles and flies in front of you and smacks his butt in the air. You roll your eyes before getting into your pack again and pulling out the enchanted leather gloves that you got so long ago and put them on… and you feel stronger magically you think with your blood warming, but you don’t know exactly what it’s done. You figure it might be something to deal with your spellcasting abilities, but you shrug it off and dig around your pack for the leather hot pants. You pull them out and admire them before bending down and sticking first your left foot, then right foot, through the leg slots and pulling them up your butt. “Holy… crap!” you say with a grunt as you glide them up your legs until they reach your pelvis – they’re not nearly as bad as the ones Delilah had you try on, but they’re still… difficult. “Come… on… dang it!” you grunt, tugging and hopping up and down in desperation until you finally grunt and manage to pull them up completely before buttoning them down. “Huh… pain in the ass to get on butt surprisingly comfortable and slightly baggy when worn” you say while shaking your hips, enjoying the feel of the leather against your skin in what little areas it covers. “Well, almost baggy” you say while turning around and looking at your butt, which would optimistically be called snug inside the leather hot pants; at least they’re not spilling out, and the area just above your “Slut” tattoo and between your belly button being exposed one would think even more would. They’re not indecent, or “as” indecent as they could be, and you could see yourself walking around in public in these and turning heads without being considered exposing yourself… a nice happy in between area is what your current outfit provides!

You look at Keevee, who eyes you up and down lecherously, and place your hands on your hips while cocking your head to the side. “So” you say with a wink towards the imp, puffing your chest out and giving a nice view of your cleavage, midriff, and of course your legs and all the tattoos and piercings that are visible “What do you think? Do I look like a million coins or what?” Keevee looks you up and down again, grinning widely before responding in a suggestive tone “If Keevee were not impsy, Keevee would be wondering how much to be with strumpet lady!” You smirk and shake your head “Sounds about right. Well then I guess it’s” you stop to yawn and rub your eyes with a satisfied moan as the plug expands further and further inside of you and just feels so nice “Visit the dumb man’s room”.

You want to maximize yourself on this path? Ask him for a toy to stuff inside of you. I’m sure it would complete the effect.

Jolanda makes no attempt to hide her displeasure despite her words. You ignore her and strut passed Keevee after picking your things up and putting everything back where it should be. “Um” the imp says sheepishly behind you, and turning around you see the bald, ugly winged creature shaking his head and staring you in the eyes “Keevee no going into dumb man’s room! Tozzy and Keevee not have best relating ships. Tozzy only like to hurt Keevee, so Keevee going to stay here and wait for squeeze-butt lady to get back!” You shrug your shoulders at the imp and can understand his apprehension considering he did say that he was bound and beaten in that room. You walk towards the room with the dumb man while yawning and you reach for the ke- “Oh, dammit” you say to yourself, turning back around and walking towards the succubus statue. You’re fatigue is getting to you just a teensy bit and you forgot to grab the key – you stand in front of the statue and grab the top left key before walking back towards the far left door. You stick the brass key in the door, turn it, and push the metal door open.

Remember, if she wants to have her way with you then just say yes!

You know you don’t have to be such an ass about it.

With clear sarcasm and frustration Jolanda’s voice enters your mind once more An ass? Whatever could have given you that impression? Clearly I’m just looking out for what you want.

You sigh in irritation when walking through the threshold, entering your aura sight. Runes on the walls and floor? Check. Nothing in the room with an apparent enchantment or magical aura? Check. Everything else? Oh my. “This guy was into some kinky stuff” you whisper, taking in the “sights” of the room.

A bit extreme even for you. I don’t even want to know what went on in here.

It’s refreshing to hear Jolanda dropping the act for a moment, but you find yourself agreeing with her. In the center of the room attached to the ceiling and floor are four manacles that are obviously meant to shackle someone in place, and the “room” is quite different from the others. Sure it has a chamber pot and wooden tub to your immediate left, and to your right is an open and empty armoire and chest, but everything else would suggest that this is a torture room rather than a bedroom. Next to the floor manacles near the center of the room is a small unlit furnace with a hot poker leaning against it along with a branding iron, a barbed whip on the floor, to the far right is a giant slab of stone with pliers, a flogger, small knives, a blackjack, vials of various colors that you don’t even want to imagine what are used for, and all other manner of nasty torture devices as well as jewelry and piercing tools. Along the left wall… is a giant full length mirror with the bed pressed up against it, and now that you think about it the shackles hanging from the ceiling and attach to the floor aren’t exactly in the right spots… “Oh my gods” you mutter, spitting out your pacifier as it dawns on you “It makes sense now. This guy got off on being tortured… or maybe the tozgoth did and she wanted him to see everything that she would do to him”. Speaking of tozgoth you can see the statue in the back of the room. She, the tozgoth demon statue, is mostly nude save for a baggy pair of harem pants. You carefully walk forward towards the center of the room, avoiding the absolute center and walking around to the right – you get a good look at the hot poker and brand, shivering as you see the symbol of a flaming face with barred fangs in some sort of grotesque perversion of a smiley face. You approach around the torturous devices an- “Eeeeep~!” you yelp and moan all at once, planting your right hand over your crotch and your left over your buttocks. All of a sudden the most pleasurable wave of euphoria washes over you and you feel like someone just licked, fingered, and fucked your holes – a wave of electric pleasure settles sharply in your nethers and rosebud and you’re left panting for air for a moment. “W-whoa” you utter in disbelief “That was… nice. Mmm, wouldn’t mind that happening again~”. You definitely feel more hot and bothered now, but you press onwards towards the statue. You stop about ten feet in front of it to examine the statue of the tozgoth and note how… lithe she is. She stands about at your height, without your four inch heels, and has quite a catlike body, similar to a cat-persons… but without the hair. She has well defined muscles on her arms and abdomen, perky B-cup breasts, and overall a powerful looking body; even her bare feet look like they can do some serious damage. She has two horns that jut out straight up at the sides of her forehead about four or five inches, and she has short, mohawk cut hair. Her face is pretty, somewhat masculine, but with enough femininity to be identified as a woman. She has a straight nose, somewhat gaunt cheeks, small lips, and sharp eyebrows. She even has a thick, short tail off to her left side you can see and is different from a succubus’; whereas a succubus’ tail is long, thin, and has a spaded end, the tozgoth’s tail is more lizard-like in thickness, just without the scales. Unlike Hrathinlo she does have ears, and they are long and pointed… as long as yours but much sharper in their appearance.

Her statue has her hands on her hips and she looks… well, she looks pissed off for lack of a better term. The most striking feature about her, however, is that the statue is covered in piercings; along both of her ears are two gauge ear piercings and six ring piercings that go along the outside towards the tips of her pointy ears. She also has a septum piercing and two ring piercings on either sides of her bottom lips that reminds you of snake fangs. She has two nipple ring piercings and a large jewel with what you assume is a stud set into her belly button. You wonder if she’s pierced further below – you also see that the statue is decorated with art… which must mean she’s tattooed. Her chest has a large skull with batwings coming out the sides towards her collarbones, spider webs around her nipples, an eyeball around her belly button with the jewel as the eye and flames coming off around the outside. Her arms are full sleeves, with her left arm having a naked succubus with a pitchfork and flames around her descending towards her palms, and her right arm having impaled skeletons with half-melted flesh, apparently in visages of terror and pain, going down her right. The tops of her feet have triple claw tattoos that must extend up her legs. Her throat has a bleeding heart pierced diagonally by arrows in the form of an “X”, and the design of a simple small dagger next to her right ear on her face. She looks… rather terrifying actually despite her somewhat attractive appearance. Her entire body just screams violence and bad attitude, though she is pretty fit and hot… You yawn again, this time louder than before and rubbing your eyes of tears. “Man, getting pretty sleepy here” you say to yourself through a moan, grinning and wriggling your butt with the plug inside of you feeling nice and cozy, thrumming away inside of you and expanded to its full width. “Alright, well if she isn’t going to start the conversation then I’ll have a look around” you say to yourself, and surprisingly Jolanda has no input. You walk about the room very, very carefully, watching yourself in the mirror every so often, but much to your disappointment there isn’t a damn thing worth taking in here… unless you want a barbed whip or a hot poker, but you don’t see any use for them. You return to your previous spot ten paces from the statue and wave your hands in front of it. You stick your tongue out, bat your eyelashes, shake your body, dance, yell, throw punches and kicks at the statue… nothing. “Huh, guess nobody is home right now” you say to yourself in disappointment “This was a wash”.

And you’re complaining?

Finally decided to not be an ass?

You’re just disappointed that there’s nothing that will take advantage of you, Lech.

Dash my hopes as soon as they soar. Seriously, I’m fine and I haven’t taken any serious deals! What’s the problem? I think your overreacting.

Really? The jurrzal, while insidious, did nothing to you, but the succubus ended up raping you in the end! I’m just trying to look out for you, dammit! I’m stuck in here too! Your health is my top concern and priority!

I don’t want to talk about it… and that is surprisingly sweet, even if I know there’s an ulterior motive. Thank you.

… You’re welcome… Colette. And it’s not just because I’m stuck in here; I’ve seen your entire life with my own eyes. Up until a few months ago, and even during that time, I’ve… enjoyed what I’ve seen of you

See, we’re on the fast track to becoming best friends, Jolanda! Or should I call you General? Wait… you’re a voyeur just like me! General Peeper!

Must you be obnoxious and sarcastic all the time?

Only when I care. And to make things less awkward… and to cope when I’m scared, confused, or horny sometimes. And then sometimes just to be an ass for the sake of being an ass, which is always fun.

You’re as insufferable as the imp, I swear!

Maybe, but I can get away with it because I’m adorable and you know it. Mmm, come here you~!

What are you doing?

I’m giving you a mental cuddle, can’t you tell?

You are a strange little girl. Let’s get back to the task at hand. The tozgoth is obviously not in a chatting mood or is currently preoccupied. I consider that a boon since they are often overcome with irrational anger.

Not going to chastise me on anything, especially if I say I might be a little disappointed?

You know my stance, but do what you want. Just… try not getting your legs broken, mind broken completely, tortured, or killed if you can help it.

That’s going to be a tough one between the rape and punishment on my five o’clock schedule I have planned!

That wasn’t funny.

I know; just trying to lighten the mood a little.

You enter your aura sight one last time just to do the room another once over, seeing nothing of particular interest save the tozgoth statue. You approach the stone female wrath demon and admire her body, piercings, tattoos, and obvious strength she must have as well as her lack of clothing. You let the world bleed back into its façade and turn around, walking away from the statue after getting nothing from her. “What a waste of ti- WHAT THE FUCK?!” you start to say, which turns into a surprised scream as a pillar of fire erupts in front of you. The flames are a deep crimson, flickering orange and pink occasionally and are almost blinding, and the heat is so intense you can feel your skin sizzling a few feet away. You take a few steps back… and you hear the metal door closed with a loud slam. “Oh shit” you say, panic starting to creep inside you “Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit! Crap, bad, bad, bad!” You look around you and see that the pillars of flame surround you and the tozgoth statue, pressing against the back wall and about ten to twelve feet in front of it, though you’re unable to stand even five feet from the flames without feeling your skin warm to dangerous temperatures. You move closer to the tozgoth statue as you break out into a sweat, and not just from the flames.

You activated a trap!

“I hadn’t noticed!” you yell back at Jolanda.

The flames are too hot, but they aren’t melting the stone or ice on the ceiling. It’s meant to keep you inside!

You look up and notice that indeed the ice is fine; not even a hint of steam comes from it. “That’s fantastic!” you reply “But do you have any way to, I don’t know, put it out?!

You can’t put hellfire out with just water! You need an incredibly strong water spell or magically induced gale to put it out, or alternatively you need some sort of divine magic to dispel and negate it!

“Maybe a lust explosion would work!”

You can’t fight hellfire with hellfire! You can move it and spread it, but unless you have intrinsic control over the flames then it won’t do you any good!

“Maybe I can blink through it!”

That might work, but you need to see where you’re going and you can’t see passed the flames! Who knows how far they extend! You could stop time and be fine, but end up blinking right into more flames. Take it from experience; burning alive isn’t fun, but with this intense heat you wouldn’t suffer long.

“Thanks for the pep talk, General, maybe when I come across a spike trap you’ll advise me to line my head and heart up with the pointy ends!”

For fuck’s sake shut your fucking trap!

Is that..?

Oh no.

You turn around and stare wide-eyed at the tozgoth statue, somewhat in disbelief at the roar that came from behind you… and again comes from the statue. “Gods fucking dammit not this shithole again! Fucking-A I swear on the Archdevil himself I’m going to beat the living piss out of you if you don’t shut the hells up and start explaining why the fuck you decide- wait, who the fuck are you, bitch?”

Oh she has just a golden personality I can already tell.

Remember what I said. Short tempered and quick to fight. Try to not piss her off even more.

No promises!

You stare at the statue as you try to find the words, but she beats you to the punch. “You fucking deaf and dumb like that other dumbass? Let me try this slowly now. Who. Are. You. You. Fucking. Pointy. Eared. Whore. Dammit, surrounded by idiots and pussies all day just pisses me off! Where is that fuckwad anyway – hmm, right, right Kjakta, now I remember what happened. Pissants ‘ascended’, almost forgot, think I actually saw… well fuck it! Dammit, are you brain dead or something? Speak up!” You start to think that maybe Jolanda has a point; this demon has one short fuse, a bad temper, and zero patience. She can’t do much in her current state, but still… better safe than sorry. “Uh, hello, my name is Colette and I –“ you start by saying, but the demon cuts you off by replying with a snarl “And I don’t give a fuck about your name. I was taking a nap you dumb bimbo and then I hear some stupid cunt yelling her head off! How’d you like it if I screamed in your ear while you were dreaming of ripping an imps entrails out? Pretty fucking pissed I imagine! Now fuck off so I can get back to sleep!” You glare at the statue and grimace, about to say something until Jolanda chides you and urges you to be at least somewhat polite. You sigh and shake your head before waving your hand towards the flames and saying “I… can’t really ‘fuck off’, miss” The tozgoth’s laugh fills the room and her somewhat raspy voice booms out “Do I look like a ploughing ‘miss’ to you, slut? I ain’t no jurzzal demanding of respect and pride and bullshit, and I don’t play games like those cunt succubi and limp dick incubi. Cut the crap and call me Kjatka or I swear I’ll tear your ears off and shove them up your asshole. Heh, actually you look like you’d be a pretty good fuck, bitch, so I might just ram my fist up your ass and the other up your twat”. Can I talk? Are you done? Wow, just… wow! She needs a knee to the face or something to sort her out! you think before forcing a smile and replying sweetly “Kjatka, I cannot leave. I’m stuck in here thanks to the fires” The tozgoth, Kjatka, doesn’t respond immediately before she laughs boisterously and whistles at you “Well, you dun fell into the ol’ shitheads trap! Guy was too much of a pussy sometimes so for whatever fucking reason he trapped the area around me so that he would force himself to seek my aid to get his dumbass out. Fucker loved the pain but the instant he was forced with confrontation his dick turned inside out. Well, bitch, looks like your fucked! Entire room is on fire and guess who’s you’re only ticket out? Shit, but despite being a mute, dumb cunt, you got some nice ink and metal! ‘Princess’, ‘Angel’, fucking sick dragon, oh a pwetty rosey tree, hah, pussy. Anyways, I really don’t give a fuck… have a nice life burning to death or starving, harlot!” Your jaw nearly hits the floor and you go red in the face and yell “Don’t you leave me, dammit! If you can get me out then get me out!”

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not the smartest move, but she was getting on my nerves as well. Force her if you can.

She’s just so rude! If only I had some soap to clean her mouth out with!

“Oh yeah?” the tozgoth taunts viciously “Why the hells would I help you? You’re as good as dead and I have a nap to get back to”. You smirk and say “Because I can keep you up for however long it takes before I die. I’ll yell my head off and annoy you to death just to spite you”. Kjatka remains silent for a good long while before you hear her roar in rage and yell “Motherfucker! Fine you stupid nob licker! But I hold all the cards here! You want out? We make a fucking deal! Way I see it I can live long after you’ve run out of air, but gettin’ you outta my hair faster is gonna cost you!”

Not too bright this one… but bright enough it seems.

Tozgoth are intelligent, make no mistake, but they are first and foremost impulsive and violent. They enjoy a good fight and acting on their emotions before thinking, but if they start to think, well then, they may be even more cunning than a succubus or incubus. I feel as if I should mention this considering I doubt you’ll stop dealing with demons.

Okay, and what would that be exactly?

Make a deal of your own.

Pardon?

Make a deal of your own, Colette. That’s how most deals are done anyways. A demon is summoned, the summoner wants something and so does the demon. Listen to her offers and if you don’t like anything or want to change something then do so, or offer your own, but know this: You must be willing to give something up in return in exchange. Whether you want knowledge, power, items, or in this case freedom then you state the terns. What you want and what you will relinquish in return for it. The greater the reward you seek the more you must give up. You may have to give up your flesh, as with Ilzanya or Hrathinlo, in the form of sex, pain, body parts even, sometimes scars. Again I mentioned deeds, but I would honestly steer clear of those considering they usually involve the suffering of others, and under no circumstances offer your soul… not that I think you would, but it deserves to be repeated. Common sacrifices for include one’s own life force or magical capabilities, knowledge or skills, powers or talents… something that a person values in exchange for more or different powers and so on.

Why are you telling me this?

Not to encourage you if that is what you’re thinking. I’ve come to the realization, perhaps too late, that you’ll do as you please and deal with demons anyways. Having more options and caution can only help you.

Thank you.

“You want out, mortal wench?” the tozgoth practically spits with amusement “Then I want to have some fucking fun! I’ll get rid of the little trap the small prick set in place if you take any of my deals as a sign of good faith, meat, and I’ll even sweeten the pot for that tight little cherry you got. First up, and my personal fucking favorite, is I want to tussle! Fight me hand-to-hand; no weapons, no magic, and none of that lust shit you’ve got going on. Just your hands and feet the way it should be. Beat me and I’ll add to that whore outfit you’ve got going on with a pair of fishnet gloves that’ll make you hit harder. The shit for brains that used to live here also let slip where a key in some idiot statue goes. Beat me and that info is yours as well” You cross your arms and nod before waving your hand and asking “And if I lose?” The laugh that comes from the statue chills your bones in its simple, evil joy. “Then you better be ready to get fucked, bitch. I’m going to fuck your ass up and make you my bitch and rape the shit out of you real hard and it ain’t gonna be pretty… for you”. You feel a knot form in your stomach as a wave of nausea washes over you, which you have to fight down. “Course that leads me to my second offer: If you wanna get freaky then we can do that, but I love it fucking rough and angry! Cursing, spitting, clawing, kicking… no better way to get down than when a little blood is spilled! Third: You’re obviously a loose whore, but you look like you can handle yourself in a fight. I’m about to give you the best of both worlds, bimbo, so listen up! I can give that pretty mane of yours a hairclip that’ll make you more resilient and give you more magic and that fucking lust you have pouring out of you, catch is you can’t take it off except if you blow a bunch of guys and girls… let’s say twenty-five, and you gotta wear it on your face like a good cum guzzling cunt. Oh and if you wear it then anyone who touches your hair, well, you won’t be able to help yourself from getting in the sack with them! Hells, for shits and giggles I’ll throw in an added bonus and let you conjure fireballs with them, because why the fuck not!”

Alright, any more insight to a tozgoth that explains this behavior?

Distant relation to imps.

Are you serious?!

No, they’re just impulsive.

“Those all sound very nice, bu-“ you start to say, yet the demon statue hisses at you. “I wasn’t finished, idiot, now shut your damn mouth”. You smile widely and your eyes flare in anger, starting to glow an emerald green actually while your right arm tattoo glows purple. You contemplate using a lust explosion, or a kick, maybe a lust wave… something to smash the statue into rubble as she continues to talk, oblivious to your reaction. “For waking me up I am thoroughly fucking livid right now and honestly I want to hurt something. Fighting you would be a dream come true, happy birthday to me! But next best thing: I want to beat the ever-loving shit out of you. I want to chain you up in the center of this room like I did that prick and just have a blast with you! Beatings, whipping, branding… oh girl you better believe that gets me going! In fact my physical brand should be sitting around the room somewhere. Let me have my fun and that brand of mine will give you some damn good mojo. I may not look it, but I’m a mean dancer-“ you interject and say “You’re a dancer?” The tozgoth growls and yells “Don’t interrupt me again, dickwad! Yes, I fucking dance, and I’m fucking good at it! Do you have a problem?!” You shake your head and hold your hands up – no problem at all. “Good… pussy” she says before continuing “As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted, again, I’ll brand you with my mark and gift you the knowledge for one of my favorite dances: my Dance of Murder. Basically if you’ve ever wanted to punch a guy in his face and watch his face turn into giblets then this is for you, and fuck is it satisfying. I call it a dance, but it’s a combat technique that I made myself; a series of five blows, all punches and kicks, and every blow builds up power in the limbs before literally exploding in contact! Hahaha! I remember one time I kicked this stupid fuck and blew a hole in his stomach! Fuckers’ guts went everywhere, and the best part is when his spine snapped and his top half fell forward… and then his lower half fell on top of him! Ah… good times! Anyways I promise not to kill you, or cripple you, or do any serious damage because I know you mortals get all up in arms about that shit”.

Um… I don’t think I want to fight her.

Tozgoth can be somewhat unstable, especially when it comes to battle. Fighting and bloodshed are their sex, but they enjoy sex just as much… except violently of course.

You know what? You told me so… you freaking told me so. I admit it. Bad idea coming in here. She’s completely off her rocker.

No, she’s quite sane… just incredibly sadistic and bloodthirsty. And yes I did, though I take no pleasure in it.

I think you need to read a thesaurus because she is definitely not the definition of sane!

You look behind you and around you at the hellfire inferno raging, yet not burning or melting. It might not do damage to anything in the surrounding area, but you’ll be damned if you don’t feel the heat that’s currently making you sweat like a pig thrown in a cooking pot. You moan lightly and grin as you notice the butt plug inside of you reaching its maximum diameter, stretching your anus wide open. “How do I summon you to do this?” you ask seriously, though trying to keep on a pretty smile despite the animosity you feel towards her. “You’re one dumb broad holy shit!” she taunts at you, and it just makes you that much angrier at her “Alright, clean your ears out you deaf slut and listen. Kneel down in front of me and repeat after me ‘Mighty demon of wrath and strife I summon thee, my humble mistress, so that I may be a conduit for your benevolent pain and suffering!’ and then kiss my foot. If I have to repeat myself I swear I’ll take it out of your asshole!”

Should you fight her, and I would so love to see her legs broken and her jaw dislocated, then try to keep a level head. She’s a demon of wrath so any anger on your part will only feed her powers. Same goes for a jurrzal with pride and a succubus or incubus with lust, though I don’t think you need to worry about lust being a problem given your powers over it.

10:32 am

Choices
A. Deal with the tozgoth and have her kill the flames! (Can choose multiple)
A1. Take the Kjatka’s deal and fight her in hand-to-hand with no magic or weapons. If you win then you gain demonic fishnet gloves that increase hand-to-hand damage and a key location. If you lose then Kjatka has her way with you… painfully.
A2. Have sex with Kjatka (Warning: Sex will be violent, rough, aggressive, and potentially painful!)
A3. Accept Kjatka’s cursed demonic hair clip. When worn will increase Lust/HP/MR and allow the casting of hellfire balls, but cannot be removed unless 25 separate facials are received. When worn anyone that touches the wearer’s hair will force the wearer to become obsessively attracted to them.
A4. Let Kjatka have her “fun” and way with you. (Warning: A great deal of pain is involved!). Will gain Kjatka’s brand and the Dance of Murder, a combative dance that uses hand-to-hand and foot-fighting rolls to land blows which explode with hellfire upon impact.
A5. Make your own deal (Describe in detail. Must have benefits to Kjatka and/or sacrifices on Colette’s part)
A6. Other

B. Try to get through the fire on your own
B1. Use magic to get through the fire (Specify)
B2. Use a Rift Ability to get through the fire (Specify)
B3. Other

C. Take a nap

X. Other

Z. Character/Environment Interaction

Last edited: