What's new

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Rift Touched

A1. See if you can raid the Armory for a Bow and possibly an set of Ice Crystals.
-C3.

Personally our best bet is C3. Because our unique skill set neuters Tentacle Beasts pretty well unless they tag us with an Overwhelming Lust Attack or manage to hold us still long enough to drop our health we are suited to fighting them....

If we have a Bow. Thus the A1.

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alrighty! It's been a few days since the last update and I'm about ready to start writing again. There's only one vote at the moment, so if anyone wants to include their input then feel free to do so before I start writing in about twelve hours!

edit: Also, yay my signature works!

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A1 and C3
Also, was anyone else experiencing difficulty getting on the website or was it just me?
~
You stare at each of the five paths before you and figure… that you could use a bit more stopping power just in case of an emergency. You decide to turn around and take the cautious approach, following the path back down the moist cavern corridor, passed the ruined and decayed pens, through the crumbled nearly caved in path – praying to Yyssbo that it doesn’t decide to complete its cave in anytime soon – and back towards the door. Except, things don’t quite go to plan as you had hoped.

“Oh crap” you say quietly as you approach the massive iron door, running your hands along the hard, bumpy surface of the now closed gate “Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap! No… no, no, no, come on! Open!” You pull out the medallion and hold it up to the door in the hopes that whatever magical bond there is between the two will force the door open. You wait for a few moments… and nothing happens; there’s no magical mark in the shape of the medallion, no slot to insert it, nothing that could be used to force it open in any way, yet still you press it against the giant iron slab of metal in the hopes that something will happen. Nothing does, and you realize all too grimly that you’re now trapped on this end with no way of getting back, not unless you get close to death or unconsciousness as Moenna claimed, and you’re not about to run yourself through or helplessly throw yourself into whatever residents currently occupy this dank place in order to test that theory. You give the door a spiteful kick and huff angrily, running your left hand through your wavy black and red hair… “Fuck!” you yell out in pain as the gauntlet’s claws painfully scratch along your scalp. You pull away your hand and glare at it spitefully before sighing and shaking your head. “It is just not my day today. First I was kidnapped, giving out sexual favors to get out, getting the crap beat out of me, and now this”. You grip your head in pain with your right hand and drop to your knees as another powerful headache shoots through your mind, followed by a woman’s cold, hard, determined voice resounds through your skull.

Advance!

It hurts so bad that you can hardly breath, but just as quickly as it comes it is just as quickly gone, leaving you panting for air. “And these… damn headaches… I’m getting really sick of this… hah, hearing voices now am I? I guess if I’m going crazy then at least I won’t be bored. Alright, up and at ‘em!” You wipe a small streak of blood from your nose and sniffle as you stand, turning around quickly as a particularly chilling shrill shriek pierces the air… two shrieks in fact, and they sound like they’re fighting. Hopefully they’ll be too focused on themselves to pay any attention to you, but you don’t hold much hope. You make your way back to the previous passage, crouching down beneath the steady held rubble and back to the crossroads a ways further down. You look at the passage to the left and hear little growls and yips, clanging metal and other various noises. Nope you think to yourself before looking at the bull emblazoned door No thanks, I think I know what’s behind door number 2. You look and listen to the growling, snarling, shrieking coming from below the slick slope. “Hah, fuck that!” you say to yourself, not wanting to head down into whatever death pit probably awaits. You look at the metal door and get shivers up and down your spine, shaking your head and deciding that you would rather not risk your health and handicap yourself in any way. Finally, you crouch down and gaze into the tentacle filled pit, watching as the moist appendages wriggle and writhe inside, making you shiver slightly. “Well” you say to yourself “I do have experience when it comes to tentacles”. It’s difficult to tell what color they are in the darkness, but with what little blue specks illuminate the walls you think they might be a fleshy pink color. “Here goes nothing… please don’t be evil, dangerous, killing tentacles; I really, really would much rather you be nice, touching, maybe even a little bit of molesting tentacles” you say to the tentacles from afar, getting on your hands and knees in front of the small tunnel. You take your first steps – or crawls rather – inside the tunnel and thankfully the walls start to illuminate your way as you move inside, pressing against some of the tentacles as you move. You barely have enough room for yourself and the weapon on your hip, made that much worse by the tentacles as they writhe around you. Your presence only exacerbates their movements; After a few moments of you touching them they begin to move erratically as a foreign object – you – enters their little home. All at once the tentacles all around you reach out for you, touching you… and nothing more. It seems they’re curious as to what you are, and they do everything in their power to make contact with you, the ones in front of you reaching out but falling short of your body until you pass over them, and you imagine the same is true of the tentacles behind you as you leave them in your wake.

“H-Hey, that tickles!” you laugh as the dozens, hundreds, of tentacles all around you rub against your face, in your hair, along your legs and stomach, your butt, and a few lucky and more aggressive tentacles manage to sneak their way inside your leotard and rub your more sensitive areas, namely your breasts, nipples, and vagina. They’re slick, slimy, and from the ends of each tentacle a secretion leaks out slowly filling the air with a heady, musky aroma that you know all too well and enjoy. It smells like pre-cum and intercourse, yet these tentacles make no move to do anything more to you besides coating you with their slime, and in a few short minutes you’re covered from head to toe in their secretions and whatever moisture they’re coated in. It’s also incredibly warm and humid in this narrow passageway, and the further on you go you start to notice a fleshy pink substance coating the walls beneath the thick layer of tentacles. You’ve been moving for ten or so minutes, the journey made that much more difficult by these writhing appendages as they impede your progress, making you slip or catching your arms or legs, not to mention the crawlspace narrows further. “Oof…” you say aloud as you literally have to press your entire body down onto the ground, mashing your breasts against the ground and the tentacles “Damn boobs always causing me problems. Bouncing around when I’m fighting or training, back troubles, now this! I’m starting to rethink my choice to make them bigger; maybe I’ll ask Leena to reduce them if she can when I get out of here. EEEEP!” As you complain about your predicament the situation worsens immediately; a few of the tentacles bind your arms and legs down, halting your movements entirely as they continue to feel your body, aggressively molesting your entire body that isn’t armored. Your lust was already high when you went in here, but now it’s fit to bursting as they assault your sensitive ears, breasts, nipples, vagina, clitoris, butt… you start to moan in pleasure, but not just from their molestations. The phallic appendages also massage your legs, sides, stomach, face, which likewise feels nice, but you try to keep your mind in the game. “N-No, gotta get out of here. Sorry little guys, but I can’t play with yo- MMMMPH!” Your protests are cut off swiftly as a particularly large tentacle forces its way into your mouth, wriggling and writhing about without thrusting, exploring your teeth and gums, your tongue, and then ever so slightly pushing its way inside of your mouth a little further into your throat. You can’t move and you can’t bite down due to the girth of the appendage and with the heady aroma filling your senses, the sensual stimulation you’re receiving, and the surprisingly sweet taste of the appendage – both the secretions it releases and even the flesh itself, which tastes slightly of sweet strawberries – you’re lust quickly runs rampant and out of your control. You struggle to get loose, trying to keep your lust in check, groaning as you pull at your arms and legs to no avail; the tentacles are far too strong and numerous for you to break free, and with the sensations you’re feeling you feel your loins tingling and your blood burning with extreme lust and arousal.

A few of the tentacles get close to your bum and vagina, poking and prodding at your toys, but are unable to penetrate you thanks to the toys inside of you. This, however, does not stop them from reaching your breasts as a few continually massage you and two open up and you feel them press over your nipples, suckling on them and using the feelers inside to stimulate you, making you moan more even as you struggle, and when you feel the sweet release of your milk, and when the tentacles get a taste of it, they all go wild and start to assault your body with increased fervor. Long minutes go by, and then tentacle in your mouth withdraws, allowing you to gasp for air momentarily before it is replace with another… O-Oh screw it! you think as you let go, unable to contain your lust any longer; you vigorously suck on the tentacle in your mouth, moaning in bliss as you taste the sweetness excreted from it, running your tongue along the tip and shaft whenever you get the chance. The tentacle seems to enjoy your ministrations and starts to push in and out of your mouth and throat, thrusting inside of you with increasingly quick movements. You want to taste more of it, feel it hit the back of your throat, and most of all you want to feel it’s warm cum splashing inside of your mouth. You’re reaching closer to your climax with every passing moment as the tentacles continue to assault and molest your ears, breasts, vagina, and butt, and with a tentacle face-fucking you, you’re incredibly aroused and turned on… and bound as you are, well, it’s not as if you’re going to be going anywhere anytime soon, perhaps this is karma for what you did to Moenna earlier? Without any warning at all the tentacle in your mouth explodes with only a single large pulse, sending a torrent of sweet, warm, sticky cum down your throat – you moan in bliss as it pulls out mid-ejaculation, spraying it’s spooge across your tongue and pulling out to coat your face, surprising you and forcing your eyes closed. You swallow the sweet, sticky substance down and lick your lips in satisfaction, instinctively opening your mouth for something else to suck on, which another tentacle happily obliges just as you’re on the cusp of orgasm. You feel electrical pleasure tingling all throughout your body from the stimulation and barely register yourself pushing against the tentacles and rutting your hips, acutely aware of how horny and wet you are; you continue to make a slow hike up to ecstasy as the second tentacle explodes in your mouth, and then all at once the stimulation sends electricity down to your nethers and you scream out in rapture as you climax, releasing a torrent of milk into the tentacles at your breasts and squirting juices from around the large dildo inside of you, coating the front of your leotard and giving a sweet treat for the tentacles in that general area. The tentacles do not relent, and in fact are spurred on by your climax as they redouble their efforts and send you into a multiple orgasm back to back from your initial, causing your body to quake and convulse as sweet muffled moans and screams escape from your throat and diaphragm. You spend some time in this position, oblivious to the amount of time passed as you’re continually assaulted by the tentacles – you are ever so slightly aware of the world moving, but your head is spinning too much to notice from the wonderful pleasure assaulting your every sense. After some time you’re completely exhausted, having lost count of your moments of pink hot pleasure after the eighth release; you’re nothing more than a bundle of nerves at that point floating on a cloud of passion that alternates between rough and gentle. The only thing you’re aware of is the fullness in your stomach, the warmth that envelopes your entire body, and the wonderful taste in your mouth, as well as the blissful feeling of release and something filling your mouth every so often.

You groan in exhaustion and moan in pleasure, a different, more sensual relaxing pleasure, as you recover from your ordeals. You no longer feel the tentacles on your body as much, and none molest your mouth anymore – after a few minutes of peaceful dozing you groan and start to push yourself up. You’re surprised when you can feel yourself not hitting anything above you, and when you get up you get an excited burst of energy when you can see a blue flecked ceiling! It’s still covered in something fleshy, but there are scant few tentacles, and at least you can see! You turn around quickly on your feet and take a step back as you look down at the hole in the wall… and you soon realize that the tentacles must have transported you to the other end of the passage! You glare angrily at the tentacles in the passage, even at the one gently caressing your left leg at your feet without going any further, because now that your wits are about you, you realize that you’re covered in slime, and your sticky all over from tentacle spooge. I was just… ARGH! Dammit, they had their way with me all the way down the tunnel! I-I, I’ll…! you sigh in frustration; on the one hand you’re completely pissed off that you were used like that, feeling violated, but on the other… it did feel amazing, and it seems the tentacles meant no ill will towards you. It doesn’t excuse the fact that, for all intents and purposes you were used against your will – raped even – and that does not sit well with you, but then again you’re thankful that you weren’t hurt during the ordeal. Your pride and dignity – or what little you hold on to – was damaged, and you can’t shake the feeling of violation, but you’re alive and unharmed. You move away in disgust from the lone tentacle caressing your leg and turn around to get a better look at your surroundings, slightly surprised and equally unsurprised at what you find. Unsurprisingly the entire area is covered in a pink fleshy substance similar to what you encountered with Astraea and the tunnel you just came out of, meaning that more tentacles could sprout from anywhere… which means either a tentacle lord or at least a strong tentacle beast is somewhere nearby for this to occur. You’re unsure if it could occur naturally, but you’re not going to assume any different until you at least don’t encounter one of the two. What is surprising is what the room contains; you don’t know how far you traveled down the tunnel, but underneath the fleshy substances covering most of the surfaces in the room you can tell that this is a burial chamber of some sort. The room is rectangular in shape and quite large with half visible markings on the wall that appear to be a mix of dwarvish, elvish, and human ancient languages. At each of the four corners of the room are large unlit braziers, with the only illumination coming from the strange magical flecks that appear through cracks in the walls. All along the walls are sconces, but not for torches or light sources, but for flowers as you see many small vases. Most are empty, but a scant few have long dead and withered flowers, blacked with age and decomposition. Directly in front of you is a massive stone pillar completely untouched by the tentacle growth, and approaching it you see that it’s a mural of some sort. It depicts a timeline or story perhaps, maybe both, with the only clear indication of what is happening involves a robe-clad human woman that must have been a person of importance once, then a depiction of a tentacle and the woman together with the tentacle wrapped around the woman’s leg, and last but not least the woman, her hands folded over her bosom, being laid to rest here. Peering around the stone column reveals another stone column with much the same depiction on the other side of the room in front of a large cracked stone door, yet in between the two stone pillars lies a single large sarcophagus.

Even from this distance you can tell the stone is old and faded, but is in the best kept condition than the rest of the room, and oddly enough there gold and silver offering bowls surrounding the entombed with bits of old gold coins, precious gemstones, personal effects such as necklaces, ceremonial daggers, letters… whoever this person was she was very important and quite beloved, at least by a few people it seems. Curiously enough you also see three different suits of armor, all old and covered in a layer of green moss and made of an unknown material. On the far left wall stands a human man sized suit of green mossed armor with its arms over its chest in an “X” wielding a morningstar in its right hand and a curved dagger in its left with a metal face in place of a helmet depicting a bald human’s face. On the far right wall is a dwarven sized suit of armor with its arms in much the same position, but with a crescent shaped axe in its left hand and a tower shield in its right with the metal face of a dwarven man, fit with sculpture of a metal beard. Last but not least in front of the pillar across from yours is an elven shaped suit of armor resting a metal stave on the ground in front of it with a violet magical crystal set in a simple claw design at the top, and like the other two this one has a metal face depicting a stoic faced elven man, fit with long metal ears and no hair to speak of. Each of the armors is made of the same unknown material, yet the dwarven armor seems thicker than the human’s, whereas the elf’s looks to be the lightest made armor. “I wonder who she was?” you say as you take a step out from behind the pillar towards the sarcophagus “A queen, a princess, a priestess? Maybe a hero? I feel like I shouldn’t be here… what the-? Oh you have got to be kidding me!” As you approach you stop dead in your tracks as the sound of groaning, twisting metal pierces your ears, and a quick glance at each of the suits of armor reveals that they’re starting to move! You quickly pull out your sword and turn tail, bolting for the pillar behind you and sliding behind it, using your left hand to pivot behind the pillar as you hide, peeking out behind the stone column to see what’s going on as you grip your short sword tightly, causing tentacle jizz to squish out the sides of your hand. “No way” you say quietly to yourself as you observe the dwarven suit of armor as it comes to life – instead of glowing with magic like the Clay Men do the suit of armor instead strains from what’s inside it. At each of the joints at the feet, knees, part of the waist, elbows, hands, and neck you can see dozens of interconnected rustic red tentacles writhing and moving the suit of armor, causing it to grip it’s axe and shield as it takes a step forward before turning its metal head in your direction. Pulling back and peeking over your shoulder at the other side of the column reveals much the same as the human and elven armors come to life with similar writhing tentacle masses push and move their puppets, gripping their weapons tightly, yet most surprising of all is when a mass of large, thick pink tentacles sprout from the ground around the sarcophagus, knocking over the offering bowls and items as the tentacles envelope the sarcophagus in a protective sealing barrier of tentacle flesh.

Well fuck me you say to yourself in grim sarcasm I must have set off a gods damned trap meant to protect this place, probably from thieves and raiders from plundering this place. Just my luck; nothing’s ever easy is it? You look around the room and see that all of the sparsely scattered tentacles have retreated back into the wall, and a glance at the tunnel you traveled through reveals a mass of tentacles blocking the tunnel you crawled through. Stuck between a rock and a hard place it seems with a death trap activated. Guess there’s no choice; I either fight or die… or at least get the ever-loving crap beat out of me until the magic in the medallion transports me to safety. If it even works that is… You peek around the corner at your left once more to see the dwarven tentacle armor approaching you slowly with its shield raised, the elven armor waiting while the human one approaches from the other side. Great, so if I peek my head out it looks like I’m going to get a face full of magic along with an axe, dagger, and mace in my face, and if I stay here then I get double teamed by the dynamic duo. Thing’s couldn’t get any worse could they? You steel yourself for the inevitable battle, holding your sword close to your chest as you count each of their footsteps towards you.

Choices
A. Charge and attack the suits of tentacle controlled armor!
A1. Come out from your position and attack the dwarven suit of armor!
A2. Roll out the right side of the pillar and charge the human suit of armor!
A3. Tumble out from your cover and focus your ire on the elven suit of armor!
A4. Specify what combination you want to pop out from behind the pillar and focus on!
A5. Other

B. Wait behind the pillar and strike the nearest suit of armor…
B1. And try to remain behind the pillar, avoiding the elven armor’s line of sight
B2. Come out from behind the pillar and… (Specify what to do)
B3. Other

C. Use Rift Abilties!
C1. Magical Suppression (25 MR each use): Can only be used on living beings. Only works by touching target. Blocks magic use of target for ten minutes.
C2. Blink (35 MR each use): Can be used in and out of combat to instantaneously transport self within ten feet of current position silently and with only a barely visible blue haze as any indication of its use. Can be used in combat to get behind enemies resulting in sneak attack criticals. Cannot go through solid objects.
C3. Lust Strike (10 Lust minimum required. The higher the lust the stronger the attack in intervals of 10. Foot-Fighting only skill): Use lust to increase the damage of your kicks proportional to the amount of lust you have. The higher the lust the more damage is added to the attack. Lust is expended upon usage. Can choose how much lust to use, but at least 10 is needed.

D. Use your dancing abilities to enhance yourself and/or harm your enemies!
D1. Belly Dancing: Uses 10 MR or 20 Lust and bestows a minor physical hit reduction to enemies and a minor bonus to Colette’s to hit. Lasts for five minutes.
D2. Strip Dancing: Strip Dancing (and FULLY stripping, barring weapons) requires 30 MR or 60 Lust and bestows a major overall hit reduction to enemies, mild bonus to Colette’s to hit bonus, and a mild bonus to Colette’s overall damage reduction. Also rapidly increases Lust regeneration as well as halves dancing time thus halving negative penalties of dancing and attacking. Lasts 10 minutes.
D3. Pole Dancing: Requires 15 MR or 30 Lust and also requires a pole (or something similar) nearby to utilize. Sends forth a burst of pure magic that homes in on all enemies and deals minor to mild damage and knocks them down for a single turn. Single use.
D4. Line Dancing: Requires 25 MR or 50 Lust and bestows Colette with rapid MR regeneration and gives a minor magical damage increase. Lasts 5 minutes.
D5. Amazonian Veil Dance: Requires 25 MR or 50 Lust and bestows Colette with a mild damage bonus and +1 skill bonus to all offensive weapon skills (2/4 Hand-to-Hand becomes 3/4, etc.). Lasts 5 minutes.
D6. Lap Dance: 25 MR or 50 Lust required to use. Drains mild health and MR of target, target instantly loses an action turn, gives mild health boost. Lasts five minutes.

E. Crush the silver coin and return to Howithra (Will end scenario)

X. Other

Z. Character/Environment Interaction

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Character/Environment Interaction explanation
The Character/Environment Interaction system allows you to interact with the world around you as well as interact with Colette or other characters in the story. Want to have Colette tie her hair up? Then choose this along with the main choices. Want her to stow away a stone, or tie up a bad guy with a rope? Go right ahead! Maybe you're in the middle of a fight and feel that clothing is too cumbersome. You can put on make-up, put clothes on and take clothes off, kick over a bucket, slap a succubus' ass.
Don't go too crazy, though. If it's a bit outlandish then unfortunately I might not be able to use it. Other than that, be creative guys and gals!

Inventory/Stats/Looks/Perks
Worn

-Pink leather heeled thigh high boots, vest, and pauldrons. White backless leotard, thigh high stockings, and fingerless elbow gloves. Provides excellent mobility. Shows a lot of skin.
-Dark Steel Gauntlet with black crystal embedded on back. Increases Hand-to-Hand damage. Free passage of Tower gained when worn. Avoids notice of Clay Men.
- Silver-gold Horizontal Studded Barbell Piercings (nipples) with Emerald Hearts Encased in Metal Outlines (Hearts can be removed/detached). Enchanted to connect to other pieces via chains.
- Silver-gold circular industrial earring on right inner ear. Has two small diamond studs on outside that attach to ear. Enchanted to connect to other pieces via chains.
- Three silver-gold large ring piercings on upper left ear. Enchanted to connect to other pieces via chains.
- Silver-gold ring with ruby set in at belly button. Enchanted to connect to other pieces via chains.
- Small silver-gold ring with sapphire set in. Enchanted to extend a small chain to those that know command word. Enchanted to connect to other pieces via chains. For the darling and joy of my existence. To my love, Colette inscribed along band.
-Large, bumpy, pink dildo with plug on the end. In vagina.
-Medium-large, bumpy, pink anal beads with looped plug on the end. In anus.
-Silver faded mundane medallion hidden in bosom.
-Small silver coin hidden in bosom.

Weaponry
–Mythril Elven Short Sword. Two-Feet long with a slight curvature. Enchanted with Lightning. Right hand.
-Dark Steel Gauntlet with black crystal embedded on back. Increases Hand-to-Hand damage. Free passage of Tower gained when worn. Avoids notice of Clay Men.

Magic Not currently available/equipped.

-Gold Magic Crystal: Healing: Level 2/4: Charges (4/4): Minor Healing (1 Charge, 15 MR): Mild Healing (2 Charges, 30 MR). Can use Blood Magic with.
-Blue Magic Crystal: Ice: Level 2/4: Charges (2/4): Ice Shield (1 Charge, 15 MR): Cold Spray (2 Charges, 30 MR). Can use Blood Magic with. (24 hours remain on 1 recharge)
-Yellow Magic Crystal: Lightning: Level 2/4: Charges (4/4): Lightning Bolt (1 Charge, 15 MR): Lightning Whip (2 Charges, 30 MR). Can use Blood Magic with.
-White Magic Crystal: Light: Level 1/4: Charges (1/3): Flash (1 Charge, 15 MR) (Flash blinds enemies and damages undead). Can use Blood Magic with. (24 hours remain on 1 recharge)
-Aqua Magic Crystal: Water: Level 1/4: Charges (3/3): Water missile (1 Charge, 10 MR). Can use Blood Magic with.

Rift Abilities
-Magical Suppression (25 MR each use): Can only be used on living beings. Only works by touching target. Blocks magic use of target for ten minutes.
-Centered Soul (Activated once every twenty-four hours, gives major boost to all stealth, magic, and combat stats/skills: Major bonus to Hit and Dodge and Stealth/Minor bonus Damage Reduction/Halves Spell Cost/Gain One Extra Attack Every Hit/Minor damage increase to every strike) costs nothing, only usable once per day. Creates a small shockwave that knocks back anything around you. Lasts 10 minutes. (21 hour cool-down).
-Blink (35 MR each use): Can be used in and out of combat to instantaneously transport self within ten feet of current position silently and with only a barely visible blue haze as any indication of its use. Can be used in combat to get behind enemies resulting in sneak attack criticals. Cannot go through solid objects.
-Lust Strike (10 Lust minimum required. The higher the lust the stronger the attack in intervals of 10. Foot-Fighting only skill): Use lust to increase the damage of your kicks proportional to the amount of lust you have. The higher the lust the more damage is added to the attack. Lust is expended upon usage. Can choose how much lust to use, but at least 10 is needed.

Looks

-Black eye makeup around eyes and on eyelids. Subtly applied.
-Thick wavy silky smooth fiery red hair with black streaks that goes just passed breasts. Flowing freely. (Human Heritage. Results of Cum Bathing. Dyed)
-Large DD-Cup breasts. Can lactate. Wearing Horizontal Studded Barbell Piercings with Emerald Hearts Encased in Metal Heart Outlines on Nipples. Emerald Hearts are removable. (Human Heritage. Breast Play Perk. Temple of Domina Alteration)
- Three large silver-gold earrings on upper left ear.
- Circular silver-gold industrial earring on right ear. Diamond studs on outside.
- Silver-gold belly button ring with ruby.
- Small silver-gold clit ring with sapphire.
-Half-elf ears (Juts out two inches farther than human ear. Ends on pointed tip)
-Hourglass figure
-Smooth Unblemished Luminous Milky White Skin (Elven Heritage. Results of Cum Bathing)
-Clean Shaven (No pubic hair)
-Emerald Green Eyes (almost seem to glow…)
-Toned Muscles (Stomach, legs, arms, ass)
- Bubble butt (Butt is slightly bigger and plumper)
-5’6” tall
-Full lips. Shimmering Glossy Red Lipstick applied. Looks fuller, plumper, and catches the eyes with a shimmering effect.
-Slightly curved nose
-Rift tattoo on right wrist (Invisible when not in Rift Plane or near a Rift)
-Stripper tattoo on right arm represented by two interlocking hollow rings with arcane writing in the hollow parts, orange flames along the outside, two large arcane symbols on the left and right gap, and three curved squiggly lines in the center gap. Left and right gaps filled in to look like dual suns colored bluish-white and yellow, respectively. (Solid Purple, Orange, Blue-White, Yellow).
-“Buttslut” tattoo on right butt cheek in black ink and flowing handwriting. Red lipstick kiss tattoo right below it.
-“Cum Inside” tattoo on lower back in black ink and flowing handwriting.
-“Slut” tattoo just above vagina in black ink and flowing handwriting.
-“Sex Addict” tattoo across bottom of left foot in black ink and flowing handwriting.
-“Use” tattoo above right nipple along curve of areola. “Me” tattoo equivalent above left nipple. Black ink and flowing handwriting.
-Highly detailed Red Rose tattoo on the anus in crimson red black ink and bold black outlines. (Colored Red and Black)
-Highly detailed and lifelike Rose Wreath tattoo with leaves, twigs, and roses that go along the curve of both breasts and blossom into a very lifelike and detailed tree at the sternum full of roses, leaves, and branches. Up cleavage is intertwined trunk of leaves, roses, and twigs. (Colored Red, Green, Brown, Black)
-“I” and “Anal” tattoo above and below a tattoo of a small Red Heart on left butt cheek. (Colored Black and Red. Flowing handwriting)
-“Princess” tattooed across chest in large handwriting. Twenty black outlined stars with streaks of blue, red, pink, and purple surrounding “Princess” towards arms and collarbone. (Colored Black, Red, Blue, Purple, Pink)
-Highly Detailed and lifelike Purple Rose with Crystal Blue Eye tattoo in the center blossoming from bird’s eye view on back of neck. (Colored Black, Purple, White, Blue)
- Dragon tattoo of a black scaled dragon with red fissures along the scales. Starts at the top of the right foot with a flaming tail and slithers up and around the right leg to the right torso, diagonally cutting across the stomach and up towards the left arm. It slithers and wraps around the left arm ending at the top of the left hand where the head ends with its black and red eyes, breathing red and black fire out towards the fingers ending at the first knuckle for each of the four fingers. (Colored Red, Black, Orange, and Yellow)
-Extremely detailed and lifelike Female Angel tattoo that covers the entire back. Angel is nude with crème skin, eyes closed, mouth slightly agape as if in ecstasy. Right hand fingering her sex with her left hand groping right breast. Wearing brown leather belt with an emerald jeweled sword with a gold grip hanging from a scabbard on her left side. Long red hair blowing to the right. Black, grey, and white colored wings curve up towards shoulder blades and extend down the rest of the back, covering skin near entirely, folding inwards slightly. (Colored Crème, Red, Green, Brown, Gold, Black, White, Grey).

Stats

Health: Fine
MR: 102/102
Lust: 48/150
Aroused.
Vagina is wet.
Wet, slimy, and sticky all over with some tentacle cum covering body.
Cum ingestion giving bonuses!

Perks/Passives

Magical Sensitivity: Allows you to see magical strengths and weaknesses of beings and certain objects while making your erogenous zones much more sensitive, increasing arousal and pleasure at a faster pace.

Magical Sensitivity (Threads): Thanks to an experiment done by Jazra you can now see the magical threads that are the blood of magic in the world, and can possibly manipulate them.

Magical Sensitivity (Demonic Lust): As a side effect of the ritual you underwent at Deidra’s you now are able to see the lust let off by demons, namely succubi and even your own, as a reddish-pink aura.

Source of Energy: Magical monsters and beings that feed from your essence (blood and sexual secretions) gain more energy than normal from you and also suffer a short term power boost.

Essence of Absorption: Thanks to receiving the “essence” of countless individuals many, many times, you have discovered a peculiarity about yourself. You have a certain trait of magical beings and monsters that allows you to absorb the magical energy from sexual secretions, and maybe even blood (?), from people to give yourself some energy and restore your MR. Also, it accelerates your healing slightly and you find you can now sustain yourself wholly off of the essence of others similar to magical beings.

Dancer: Dancing comes naturally to you and, while it may not have uses in combat or when talking to someone, you find you can learn dances by seeing others dance or learning descriptions of dance.

Mental Quickness: You're a quick thinker when it comes to solving problems and smart to boot! If you're in a pinch you can easily notice potential escape routes, item and weapon combinations, optimal tactics to attack and defend in combat, how best to enter a building, etc. (I'll give helpful information and suggestions on how to handle situations, but not too much).

Charismatic: If you've got it, flaunt it! You know you're pretty, and you've always been a leader. You can use your feminine wiles to seduce both men and women alike and persuade them to your line of thinking, or you can use your natural charisma to rally troops into battle and improve morale with your strong words and character! Heck, you could probably charm the doors of Mordor open and simply walk in! (Increase Charm skill by 1 rank, people will like you more, and desire you more, you will be more inspiring to others when you speak, and you’re naturally sexier).

Feedback: When you get too close to rifts there's a chance that you will lose 10 MR and deal minor health damage. Health damage will never kill or knock you out.

Milk Addict: You’ve drunk a lot of milk and you have developed a preference, close to a need, for the thick, creamy substance. You’ll still drink other liquids, but you greatly prefer milk for some reason if given the choice. You’ll find that you have a craving and thirst for milk and, while no negative health effects will occur if you don’t get some, you’ll find that you’ll perform better slightly in all the things you do for a time.

Heart of Gold: You are an extremely kind and caring individual; you absolutely love to help children and those in need. You give of yourself freely to others and ask for nothing in return and always try to be a good person no matter what. You also offer to help, even when it was never asked of you to begin with. Loving and caring is second nature to you; you are compassionate, loving, and serene and as a result more people will like you and it will be easier to charm others because of your gentle and loving nature.

Rift Travel: You have discovered the power, whether from being Rift Touched, the silver bracelet, or a combination of both that you can now travel through rifts to the Rift Plane. The Rift Plane is a pocket dimension where time has no meaning and you cannot die from lack of nutrition; if you leave the Rift Plane time will resume as normal. From the Rift Plane you may travel through other rifts scattered about the pocket dimension that are connected to the real world rifts, allowing you to travel over vast distances so long as you have discovered the rifts for each location. I.E. Say you come into contact with a rift in Kilnhaven, Eborthia and a rift in Lumin, Eborthia. You can jump into the Kilnhaven rift and come out the Lumin rift with virtually no time passing between the two. There are also other rifts that may allow you to gain unique powers if you find them…

Mental Fortitude Expert: As a result of training with Astraea you have developed an expert understanding of shielding your mind against mental probes and attacks, as well as having majorly increased your natural magical reserves in the process. You can withstand basic, mild, and sometimes major levels of mental assaults, but anything higher or prolonged and you will not succeed.

Very Slight Magical/Physical Damage Resistance: Your new piercings, courtesy of Delilah, are enchanted to boost your physical and magical damage resistance the more that you wear. The number of piercings you have gives a very slight increase to these resistances.

Dual Wielding Master: You have a extreme amount of experience wielding two weapons at once. Dual wielding allows you to attack with two one-handed weapons at once, essentially doubling the damage you do. At present you are extremely skilled and find it easy to hit enemies in combat without any negative effects to your chances to hit. You don’t need any more practice to wield two weapons at once effectively.

Pleasure Resistance Master: You have learned to resist pleasure at a masterful level, and are capable of maintaining your cool under extreme sexual pleasure. However, only the most extremely skilled partners and/or very prolonged pleasure break down your resistance, though you can maintain your cool for a very long period of time.

Dexterity Trained – Flexibility and Ranged Hits: You’ve been trained by Delilah on how to be more dexterous. While it’s not the full dexterity workout, it does allow you to perform hits better with ranged weaponry. You’re also more flexible as a result, just like a gymnast or contortionist!

Leg Strength (Minor): Thanks to your training and workouts with Vivian the strength of your legs has increased, and you’re better able to move on your feet in all general instances. The strength of your attacks when kicking/using the foot fighting skill has increased.

Acrobatics: Improved your acrobatics via footwork training with Vivian! Very small increase to dodge and you are now capable of performing acrobatic feats with greater skill both in and outside of combat.

Blessing of Kramulet: You’ve received a blessing at the temple of Kramulet on yourself, permanently increasing your MR by 30 and gaining the ability to learn magic from magic crystals at a much faster rate than normal.

Blood Magic: You’ve learned to use the dangerous art of blood magic, allowing you to draw on your very life force to cast spells instead of from charges or your magical reserves. Life drained is proportional to the strength of the spell via magical reserves used. The more magic required the more life drained – be warned as this can kill you if you’re not careful!

Evasive Techniques: Delilah of the temple of Domina has taught you the art of evading enemies, both in and outside of combat. Gives a minor boost to dodge and sneak at all times.

True Heart: You’ve completed the trials at the temple of Domina and have found your true heart. Your heart and soul are aligned, which has given you greater confidence, self-assurance, and strength of character. It will be nearly impossible for others to try and change you as a result, unless of course you absolutely want it. Moderate boost to mental fortitude.

Skin-Walker: You’re blessed bodysuit, blessed at the temple of Domina, has seven unique attributes tied to the blessing. On top of being nearly indestructible and capable of keeping you and itself clean. The blessings allow Skin-Walker to become nearly any article of clothing, within reason, changing its shape through your will and imagination. When worn you also receive the boon of increased physical damage resistance (mild), increased magical/elemental damage resistance (mild), increased physical damage dealt (mild), and increased magical damage dealt (minor), your footsteps are completely silent when worn. The final blessing will allow the suit’s power to increase when you sleep with ten different people up to a total of one-hundred different people, but only if suit is worn. (Sex Counter: 38/100) (Requires Skin-Walker being worn)

Leena’s Princess: You have accepted Leena as your dominant and will now refer to her as “Daddy” and Papa Leena”. As a result of your newfound revelation and due to her influence, your maximum Lust has increased by 50.

Dancing: 2/4
Belly Dancing: Uses 10 MR or 20 Lust and bestows a minor physical hit reduction to enemies and a minor bonus to Colette’s to hit. Lasts for five minutes.

Strip Dancing: Strip Dancing (and FULLY stripping, barring weapons) requires 30 MR or 60 Lust and bestows a major overall hit reduction to enemies, mild bonus to Colette’s to hit bonus, and a mild bonus to Colette’s overall damage reduction. Also rapidly increases Lust regeneration as well as halves dancing time thus halving negative penalties of dancing and attacking. Lasts 10 minutes.

Pole Dancing: Requires 15 MR or 30 Lust and also requires a pole (or something similar) nearby to utilize. Sends forth a burst of pure magic that homes in on all enemies and deals minor to mild damage and knocks them down for a single turn. Single use.

Line Dancing: Requires 25 MR or 50 Lust and bestows Colette with rapid MR regeneration and gives a minor magical damage increase. Lasts 5 minutes.

Amazonian Veil Dance: Requires 25 MR or 50 Lust and bestows Colette with a mild damage bonus and +1 skill bonus to all offensive weapon skills (2/4 Hand-to-Hand becomes 3/4, etc.). Lasts 5 minutes.

Lap Dance: 25 MR or 50 Lust required to use. Drains mild health and MR of target, target instantly loses an action turn, gives mild health boost. Lasts five minutes.

Skills

-Shortbows: 2/4
-Longbows: 2/4
-Crossbows: 2/4
-One-handed Crossbows: 2/4
-Thrown Weapons: 2/4
-Daggers: 2/4
-Short-swords: 3/4
-Rapiers: 2/4
-Hand-to-Hand: 3/4
-Foot Fighting: 2/4
-Unarmored: 2/4
-Light Armor: 2/4
-Sneak: 3/4
-Lockpicking: 3/4
-Charm: 3/4
-Item Enchantment: 1/4
-Identify Enchantment: 1/4

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sex Perks/Passives
Extreme sexual experience: You’ve had sex many, many times and been in enough sexual situations that you know how to please yourself and pretty much all sexual partners well with extreme skill. You are nearly incapable of being embarrassed by things of a sexual nature and even the most extreme of circumstances won’t make you flinch. You’ve accepted your sexuality entirely and are open to any sexual play of a vanilla nature, and almost all of taboo sexual play as well. Only the absolute most borderline of sexual play and situations will deter you (and if it deters you than it must be pretty wild or terrible!).

Nymphomaniac: You aren’t just a huge slut, you’re a nymphomaniac! It’s a simple fact that you like sex of all kinds, and you yearn for sex. As a result of your extremely sexual ways you have an extremely highly increased sex drive and find that you get aroused very easily, and you think in more sexual ways almost all the time. You also feel no shame at sexual situations, and in fact you will crave sex and be ready for sex at any time.

Enhanced Arousal: As a result of your extreme sexual ways and the constant sex you’ve been having, and maybe as a result of the tentacle pod, you find that you are much more easily aroused and that you think about and want sex more often than ever. When not otherwise preoccupied i.e. fighting, exercising, training, etc. you’ll think about sex and become aroused. Better get laid fast or masturbate before it becomes a problem!

Vaginal Experience: You have extreme amounts of experience with vaginal sex and feel right at home with being penetrated. You can receive a great deal of pleasure, and give pleasure in return to any sexual partner penetrating you. With so much use of your vagina you have developed a tendency for it and love to have sex using your main sexual organ. You might even start developing some unique perks as a result of continued use…

Cervix Penetration: As a result of having so much sex with your vagina you are now capable of having your cervix penetrated, which will also give you and your partner a great deal of pleasure.

Vaginal Vibrations: You’ve become very attuned to your vagina, what with all the sex you’ve been having using it. As a result you can now control the muscles of your vaginal walls, to an extent, and vibrate them slightly to increase the pleasure both you and your penetrating partner feel.

Magical Vagina: You’ve learned the ultimate in giving vaginal pleasure: The Magical Vagina (quite literally)! You’ve become so proficient at using your main sex organ and are so in tune with your love tunnel that you’re able to focus your magic and release tiny bursts of magical energy inside your passage that enhances the pleasure you can give and receive when being penetrated. The great thing about this is that since you’re releasing magic inside your body, it’s quickly reabsorbed so that you don’t lose any magic from your reserves! Pleasurable and efficient all in one package!

Altered Vagina: You have had your vagina altered so that you are always tight no matter what. Not only that, but when you are penetrated vaginally your vagina will mold itself to the penetrating object which makes you a perfect fit for anything and also greatly increasing the pleasure you and your partner both feel.

Vaginal Fixation: You’ve developed a bit of a vaginal fixation with all the “objects” going into your love tunnel all the time. As a result you like having things inside your pussy and, when you do, you find that you will perform slightly better in all things that you do. You’ll also find that you’re vagina will be wet more often than not when not in life threatening situations.

Anal: You have an extreme amount of experience using your anus when it comes to sex and as a result you can receive a great deal of pleasure from using it and know how to please your sexual partners very, very well with it. As a result of your continued anal play you find that you absolutely love using your anus during sex and have developed a tendency for it, loving to have your anus used during sex. You might even start developing some unique perks as a result of continued use…

Anal Preference: After repeated use, and training on Leena’s part, of your anus, you now prefer anal to vaginal sex and in most sexual scenarios you will default to anal sex.

Anal Vice: Your love of anal sex has helped you develop a sexual technique that will allow you to clamp down onto a penetrating object using your anus, increasing the tightness of your already tight hole. This increases your pleasure and the pleasure of those who penetrate you using your anus.

Anal Acceptance: You can take small to large objects up your butt with ease and no need for foreplay. Your altered anus allows you to now take on extra-large objects with no need for foreplay, meaning any size will work!

Magical Anus: You’ve learned the ultimate in giving anal pleasure: The Magical Anus (quite literally)! You’ve become so proficient at using your backdoor and are so in tune with your bum that you’re able to focus your magic and release tiny bursts of magical energy inside your anus that enhances the pleasure you can give and receive when being penetrated. The great thing about this is that since you’re releasing magic inside your body, it’s quickly reabsorbed so that you don’t lose any magic from your reserves! Pleasurable and efficient all in one package!

Anal Love: You love having things up your butt, so much so that you receive a mild boost to all skills, perform better, and think more clearly when your anus is filled with something as it fills a “void” inside of you. You’ll also use your anus when masturbating as well from now on, more so than usual.

Altered Anus: You’ve had your anus altered allowing you to take most objects up your butt with ease and no need for foreplay. You also have a larger behind as a result.

Oral: You’re the best at using your mouth to please your sexual partners. So good, in fact, that you can bring any sexual partners to orgasm very quickly using your masterful techniques. You also find that you can’t get enough of using your mouth during sex and have developed an oral fixation. You love giving head and having something in your mouth and down your throat. You might even start developing some unique perks as a result of continued use…

Cum Addict: You love, bordering on needing, the taste of cum and you can’t get enough of being covered in cum as a result of your constant oral performances and situations where you have been climaxed on. You love to drink down cum whether it is semen, female ejaculate, or some other sexual fluid and you love to be covered in it. You will find that you will have a thirst and craving for cum and, while no negative health effects will happen if you don’t get it, you will find that you perform slightly better in all the things you do for a time when you get it.

Oral Vacuum: With your superior oral skills you have learned how to increase the pleasure of those lucky enough to be on the receiving end of your work. You’re able to use the vibrations from your mouth and throat while simultaneously increasing the pressure and tightness of your mouth to bring extreme pleasure to an individual, bringing them to climax in a matter of seconds.

Gagger: You’ve developed a fetish for having your air supply cut off during sex, usually by having something inserted in your throat. You now derive sexual pleasure from and will seek to gag yourself when performing oral sex from now on.

Magical Mouth: You’ve learned the ultimate in giving oral pleasure: The Magical Mouth (quite literally)! You’ve become so proficient at giving head and are so in tune with your mouth that you’re able to focus your magic and release tiny bursts of magical energy inside your mouth that enhance the pleasure you can give both when giving head or kissing. The great thing about this is that since you’re releasing magic inside your body, it’s quickly reabsorbed so that you don’t lose any magic from your reserves! Pleasurable and efficient all in one package!

Oral Fixation: You’ve developed an oral fixation with all the “things” you’ve been sucking on, licking, and putting in your mouth. As a result you will put things in your mouth and suck on them, such as your fingers, or chew on things, such as quills or small objects.

Breast Play: You love breasts; they’re simply wonderful bags of fun. You like to suck on them, drink from them, snuggle up to them, and play with them. You also like having your own played with and have even learned how to use them to please your sexual partners.

Lactation: Your breasts can now lactate thanks to an alteration you had done at the temple of Domina. Your breasts are now larger and are capable of producing milk if sucked on or if brought to orgasm, and the supply will never run out for long if drained.

Titjob Professional: You’ve learned how to give expert titjobs as a result of your love for using them during sex! As a result you can now bring your partners to climax easily with using only your tits!

Boob Fascination: You love breasts so much that you are completely fascinated by them! When given the chance, you’ll be a real pervert and try to grope and play with breasts! Sometimes it might be your own, and sometimes it might be someone else’s! You’re smart, however, and won’t try to do it so blatantly in public…unless a particularly delicious pair of breasts are presented to you!

Boob-gasms: It turns out that your enhanced sensitivity makes it so you can have orgasms just from breasts stimulation alone. Isn’t that nifty?

Ear-gasms: Your natural heightened sensitivity allows you to have orgasms from having only your half-elf ears stimulated. Weird.

Ass-gasms: Because of your increased natural sensitivity you find that you can receive orgasms solely from having your anus played with or penetrated. Who needs pesky vaginas anyways?

No gag-reflex: Thanks to Lula’s help you know how to properly control your gag reflex, allowing you to deep throat with ease, or put other large objects down your throat.

Voyeurism: You watched other people have sex from a distance and you really, really like it. You like watching others have sex and get highly aroused by the act. You’re close enough that you might be considered a peeping tom!

Exhibitionism: You have bared yourself in all manner of situations and you love to expose your body. You feel absolutely no shame from the act, and in fact you rather enjoy it and prefer walking around in barely any clothing or none at all.

Exhibitionist at Heart: You love exposing yourself a whole lot. You’ve done it so much and like it just as much that you feel completely confident exposing yourself no matter what. In fact, if you don’t wear scant clothing or nothing at all then you just don’t feel right. While nude or in scant attire you’ll find that you’re more charming, more aroused, and people and enemies are more distracted.

Less is More: You absolutely love showing yourself off, and as an unexpected result you find that when you wear nothing at all, or very little, that you can move and dodge attacks slightly better than when covered in less revealing outfits.

Exhibitionistic Power: There’s nothing wrong at all with your body, or anyone else’s for that matter, and you love to show it off to others! You also don’t really like clothing all that much and prefer to be naked, or wearing hardly anything, if at all possible. You won’t suffer any negative consequences if you are clothed, but when you aren’t wearing any clothing, or very little, then you’ll find that you can focus better. You’ll find that, with your better focus, you’ll be better at virtually everything you do by a small margin. Now get out there and flaunt what you’ve got!

Woman Lover: You love being with women…in more ways than one, and have learned how to please women extremely well and you know what women want. As a result, when having sex with women you can bring them greater pleasure. You can also charm and seduce women better, and you may even be able to seduce women that might not usually want to be with another woman.

Degrading Pursuits: After such severe humiliation and degradation, you now thrive off of being put in humiliating and dual situations. You have no shame, and in fact when you are humiliated and degraded you feel euphoric and let everyone know how much you enjoy it. Some, including yourself at times, would call you sexually depraved.

Courser Language (General): Due to dirty talk during sex and other situations you’ve grown accustomed to the more vulgar words in your vocabulary and now throw in words like “shit”, “fuck”, “dammit”, “motherfucker”, and other words on occasion, usually only when appropriate but sometimes it slips. If you keep this up before long your vocabulary might consist of constant use of slurs and vulgarity.

Bondage Submissive: You’ve been bound and had sex with one or more dominant partners many times, and perhaps in extreme circumstances, and as a result you find you love to be in submissive bondage roles. You will always prefer to be tied up in nearly any bondage situation and will comply with the demands of more dominant sexual partners easily when tied up, and you may even comply with some submissive partners as well. It’s in its complete stage; there’s no going back for you. If you’re tied up or there’s an option to be tied up, then you will always take it and be as submissive as possible.

Bound Arousal: You’ve been tied up a whole lot before and as a result you find that you’re more easily aroused and you have a higher sex drive when tied up. Works in tandem with other arousal and libido altering perks and effects.

Bondage Submissive’s Sixth Sense: You’ve developed a sort of sixth sense when it comes to being tied up in regards to your more dominant partner. Whenever you’re tied up you instinctually know what your dominant partner desires, and you will act accordingly to bring them the most pleasure possible.

Bondage Submissive’s Place: You’ve been tied up so much, and loving every second of it of course, that whenever you’re tied up from now on any and all sexual partners, whether dominant or submissive, will have total control of you. You realize that, when tied up, you feel happy and you give up control and agency of yourself to better serve those around you – you will comply with nearly all demands of your sexual partners and do as they please when tied up, bring them greater pleasure as well as yourself.

Submissive Bondage Trained: Delilah of the temple of Domina has taught you how to be the very best bondage submissive that you can be! Whenever you’re tied up you’ll automatically become extremely submissive, meek, obedient, be willing to serve other’s needs, and be ordered around without complaint…because you’ll love it so much!

Switch-Extreme Dominant (Normal): You have been both submissive and dominant in sexual situations and are capable of being one or the other should the situation call for it. However, you very much prefer being the dominant and have developed your dominance so that you can more easily make others comply with you. You are capable of dominating truly dominant, neutral, and submissive people – truly dominant people are much less troublesome now and the only way you’ll ever be submissive outside of bondage situations is if you allow it; you cannot be forced to be submissive.

Dominant Personality Plus: You’ve been dominant a whole lot lately, and as a result you’ve developed a sort of natural dominant personality. You’ll be much more dominant than those around you at all times, and more forceful and demanding of those around you, but not cruelly so thanks to your heart of gold.

Submissive’s Dominant: You might not be the most dominant person around, but you’ve found that with the right attitude you can dominant submissive people regardless of your own preference. With this you can exert your will on more submissive individuals and make them comply with your wishes both in and out of sex.

Unbridled Will: You are a dominant person, and as a result of your dominance your will has increased to fiery proportions. You will find that your mental fortitude is increased slightly as a result of your dominant independence, and that you have a much easier time dominating dominant individuals. Also, you have a bit of a fiery personality that shows itself from time to time.

Slut Trained: You’ve learned from the best resident slut at the temple of Domina on how to be a better slut! As a result you now act generally sluttier and suggestive in almost all situations and go out of your way to tease everyone around you, on top of thinking more about sex. You also have more stamina and endurance when it comes to sex before wearing out. Also, you may find that certain individuals are more forthcoming when you speak to them.

Permanent Sway: Thanks to Helena’s so called “Slut Training” you’ve learned how to act sexier and sluttier. As a result, you find that swaying your hips provocatively comes as second nature to you and you now have a permanent sway to your steps as a result. This’ll be sure to turn heads!

Lowered Inhibitions: Your inhibitions are lowered thanks to your actions and you find that you don’t mind people getting “touchy” with you in intimate ways, even going so far as to touching your more intimate parts. You’re also more receptive to the sexual advances of others and are willing to participate more readily than before, but nothing too extreme or against your personality and tastes. May affect certain situations.

Minor Masochist: Thanks to repeated use of pain inducing items and techniques during sexual play you now associate pain with pleasure. Pain (only minor pain) will increase your arousal and lust so long as it is not too extreme.

Sexual Preference: Bisexual – Lesbian: You identify yourself as a bisexual, though with more lesbian tendencies. You aren’t entirely sure if you’re truly lesbian, though you prefer to be sexually active with women more than men, and as a result you will find that you find women much more attractive and men less so. This includes futa individuals or those that identify as female.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sad about lack of bow which is clearly showing its lack of here. Still.

B1. And when the Dwarf and Human suits are on you...
-C2. To Staff arm side
--C3. ALL Lust Crumple that arm and jack the staff Hopefully.
A5. Afterwards either on success or fail On the Elven Armor. Use as much of the Staff charge on the Dwarven Armor as needed before aiming for the Human Armor. Should Dwarven Armor prove magic resistant due to shield switch to smacking Human Armor with Staff.

nightshade99

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

B1 You let the dwarven armor engage you. You stay on its right, when it will arm its axe you try to sever the tentacles holding it then. If you succeed you spin behind it and aim for the right knee then left knee (like a dance).
Finally you take the axe and cut the tentacles that would try to merge back with the core.

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

B1, C2, C3, A5 according to bloodshifter and nightshade99’s votes, blending B1 together!
I would also like to say how awesome it is to see so many stories on this board active at one time! Check them all out as they’re all really good!
~
That elven armor is going to be a definite problem in my near future, but the more immediate concern are these dwarven and human ones. If I can just stay behind this pillar out of the elf’s line of sight then I might be able to do some damage to these two. I should focus on the dwarf first just to be safe.

Pushing yourself off the wall, you take a few steps back from it to gain a better line of sight on both the dwarven and human armors whilst still negating the elven armor’s ability to effectively cast at you. You bring your sword out in front of you in cautious anticipation, watching the stocky armored tentacle and the leaner armored tentacle creatures lumber towards you with an almost forced mimicry of conventional muscles, spazzing and twitching every so often with their movements. Clanking metal can be heard for every step that the creatures take on the stone, followed by squishing as their steps touch the flesh covering the walls. Both armors approach cautiously towards you it seems, yet the human armor, which seems leaner than the dwarf and must be mimicking a rogue or assassin of some sort, slows its movements towards you and seems to wait as the dwarven tentacle creature continues its approach, shield raised to just below its eyes so that it can “see” you. You ready yourself, backing up just a bit more to give yourself some distance from the metal clad creature as it raises its shield towards you – you move forward as it sidesteps slowly towards you parallel to the wall behind it now. You intend to keep yourself on its right, towards its shield so that it can’t cut you with its axe, yet that plan immediately falls through as it does something you never expected. The dwarven armor, about ten feet away from you at this point, raises its axe hand and grips the handle of the weapon tightly before slashing at the air. However, the absolute instant that the dwarven armor’s hand comes down from its windup, you watch in shock and amazement as the metal gauntlet and each of the links in its armor pull apart as he flings his hand out towards you, guided by and attached to a large mass of rustic red tentacles aimed straight at your face.

“Oh fu-!” you yell in surprise, reacting only just quick enough to stumble to the side. You swear you can see and even feel bits of your hair cleaved in two as it lazily droops back, unable to keep up with your quick movements. The attack was a surprise to you, but it had one advantage; leaving your enemy open to counterattack. You open your left hand and yell out in anger and exertion, swiping down with the claws on the dark steel gauntlet against the tentacle flesh. The claws rend the flesh of the tentacle quite easily, drawing deep red, almost black blood and causing the creature to recoil in pain without making a sound. Before it can recoil completely you quickly swipe down at the wound you left it, the blade crackling with electric energy as it nears the flesh. The blade catches in the flesh for only a split second along the curvature, but the fine craftsmanship and enchantment present on the blade easily slides through the many tentacles, severing through the remaining chunks of flesh and cleaving the mass holding the axe from the rest of the main body, and as an added bonus the electricity that travels up the remaining mass, as it erratically lashes out in pain and spews red and black blood, surges through to the core and towards the metal armor, acting as a conductor to the lightning and stunning the creature, causing it to stiffen ominously silently. “Take that you nasty shit licker!” you taunt triumphantly as you move in to make another attack, but a squishing sound from behind you quickly draws your attention, making your ears perk up. You immediately swivel in time to see a morningstar descending towards your head – adrenaline and panic pumps through your veins and in desperation you manage to catch the handle of the mace with your left hand with the gauntlet absorbing the shock of the blow. However, you don’t react quite fast enough as the human armor’s curved dagger plunges towards your belly – you push away the morningstar while pulling your belly away, hissing in pain as the incredibly sharp dagger slices across your belly and draws blood, which trickles down your leotard which partially soaks up the blood and stains it. The pain fuels your retaliation; you let out a roar as you bring your right leg and thrust it outwards towards the human armor’s torso, kicking it with as much strength as you can muster, doing hardly anything at all. Your intent, however, was not to deal damage, but to instead create a gap between the two of you which was quite successful. The kick momentarily knocks the armor’s guard off, allowing you to scream and dart forward , throwing out a left hook with nails the headpiece of the armor square in the jaw with enough force to stun it again and whip the “head” to the side – you’re thankful that you’re wearing the gauntlet because otherwise that would have probably broke your hand – and giving you an opening as you raise your elven short sword in the air, gripping it with both hands before swiftly bringing it down. You cut a diagonal swath down the armor’s body, starting from the head down to its right side – you smile wickedly as the elven steel and the enchantment cut through the old, moss covered armor in some places, sending lightning coursing through the tentacle flesh and causing black-red blood to seep between the cuts in the armor.

“Love to stay and play but I need to go! Ciao!” you say with a smiling grimace, turning around just as the dwarven armor recovers; you pump your legs and round the corner with heavy squishes beneath your feet. Immediately the elven armor comes into sight and the moment it spots you, you watch the deep violet of the crystal start to glow, aiming right towards you as you run alongside the tentacle sealed sarcophagus.

Hit me with your best shot!

Your eyes glow brightly as you tap into your innate magical abilities – you can feel the magic crackling in the air from the elven armor, and you can hear something chasing you from behind as you sprint across the length of the room. The instant you see the elven armor release its magic towards you in the form of five violet magic missiles, which form around the tip of the staff before rocketing for you simultaneously as fast as a crossbow bolt, you bend the physical world around you and blink. As you push yourself through the time bubble you’ve created in reality, you see that you were about half a second away from being blasted in the face with the magic missiles… in fact they actually seemed to hone in on you and follow your movements. A glance over your shoulder reveals that the human armor was chasing you and had extended its arm tentacles out towards you. You shiver slightly realizing you were a moment away from being bashed over the back of the head with a spiked mace and also stabbed in the back at the same time. But now… now you have the advantage, and you’ll be damned if you don’t press it – you line yourself right up alongside the left side of the elven armor, silently cursing your luck that it has a firm grip on the staff with both of its hands, but hopefully your plan will still pay off. You build your residual lust in your right leg and blink right beside the elven armor, spinning around swiftly as your left foot touches the ground and slamming your glowing pink leg into the side of the armor’s arm. The force of the blow on the old armor actually causes it to not only burn, but cave and dent slightly… and your leg hurts like fucking hells after having kicked metal so hard, but it does just enough to loosen the armor’s grip on the staff slightly as the left arm tentacle twists at an odd angle. You hear crackling magical energy slamming against something, and a quick look in the opposite end of the room reveals the human armor getting slammed with all five bolts of the magic missiles the elven armor released, causing it to tumble backwards onto its back and retract its tentacle arms. You grab onto the staff and try to wrench it away from the armor, but are unable to do so as it holds onto the bottom of the shaft with its other hand – “Dammit, let go! Argh, screw it!” you yell at the armor before opting to instead aim the tip with your left hand and right arm towards the general direction of the dwarven armor as it charges you from afar, its crescent axe being held together in a mass of damaged, bloody tentacles about two and a half feet in front of it that all writhe and twist the weapon in awkward positions. You aren’t terribly familiar with this magic crystal, but you have enough insight to draw on the power of the crystal. When it glows violet you release the inherent magic present in the staff instead of drawing on your own reserves. Your lack of proficiency with this crystal shows as you only manage to fire off a single bolt of a magic missile… you quickly fire off another, then another, followed by one more in rapid succession, which are all unfortunately blocked by the dwarven armor’s shield, but not without sustaining minor damage from the magical impacts.

As the human armor rises to its feet you notice the magic crystal glowing once more. “Oh nooOOOOOO!!!” you scream out as you realize what is about to happen; the elven armor, or rather the tentacles, call upon its own reserves and release a magic explosion. The blast forms a bubble around the magical crystal that expands outward, blowing you off the elven armor towards the wall to its left, your hands force off from the blast. You scream in pain and terror as you fly through the air, gripping your short sword tightly before impacting against the far wall and knocking the wind out of you, thankful that your back landed against the fleshy bits covering the walls, and then falling a few feet onto your feet which buckle under your weight. You barely catch yourself on your knees and with the end of your sword as magical energy wracks at your nerves and threatens to tear you apart, an unusual stinging pain encompassing your entire body. Gaaargh! F-Fuck… it… it hurts so bad! you think, and taking quick stock of yourself you realize that a good portion of your armor and leotard in places on your stomach, boots, and chest have partially disintegrated from the magical blast. You stand up shakily as the elven armor readies its staff at you once more while the dwarven armor again cautiously advances upon you, shield raised, with the human armor now on its feet and readying its own weapons as it approaches. You’re hurt, not badly, but worse than they are, and you’re sorely outnumbered and pinned against a wall. In short things are very, very dire for you. You glance to the right and get a better view of the large cracked stone door while panting for air, your red and black hair falling in front of your face in a disheveled mess.

I would need a lot of force to get that down… more than I could muster while being harassed by these bastards, unless…

You glance back at the elven and dwarven armors as an idea runs through your mind. You look around the room and realize that you’re next to the opposite pillar from where you started and could run for cover behind it as it seems unscathed from the magical blast… and you realize that there’s not very many options for maneuvering around the room.

The only cover seems to be those pillars, and that gives me a few moments reprieve before one of those two yahoos decide to come after me, but it does give me a chance to get out of the elf tentacles line of sight. Other than that I could stand and fight and probably get the snot beat out of me, or play ring around the rosey with the giant tentacled up coffin, leading them on a chase and striking when they get close before running away again. That’s if they don’t wise up and hit me from both sides, if the mage ends up hitting one of his friends instead, and if the tentacles guarding the coffin don’t attack me when I get too close. My options are limited… damn, this really sucks! Maybe…

You glance at some of the offering bowls scattered around the ground near the sarcophagus that the sprouting tentacles knocked over. Dropping into your aura sight, causing the world to bleed away into magical colors, you see that a necklace thrums with white magical energy while a ceremonial dagger thrums with a dark grey magical energy… light magic and void magic, respectively, and both are at opposite ends of the sarcophagus, with the dagger being closest to the elven armor. There’s also a ring that appears to be enchanted with earth magic as it pulses with a brown color, except it’s directly behind the dwarven armor at its feet. All of the tentacles seem to be strong against void magic it seems as they pulse in a grey color whilst fissures, a sign of their weakness, line their body with red. Fire is their weakness, and nothing you have will do fire damage. You drop out of your aura sight and gaze at the items around the sarcophagus, scattered around it haphazardly.

I could try to go for one or all of the items, but the tentacle creatures just so happen to be between me and all of those knick knacks on the ground. If I try to get to one of them I’m liable to be attacked by all three of them at once… maybe if I blink, but that might be a waste…?

Choices
A. Stand and fight the tentacle armors! (Which to focus on? What skills/abilities/weapons? Plan of attack?)

B. Run towards the nearest pillar and…
B1. Same as before; wait for one of them to get near before attacking!
B2. Try to do something to open the stone door! (Specify)
B3. Run around the other side to attack one of the tentacle armors! (Specify)
B4. Run around the other side to another part of the room! (Specify)
B5. Other

C. Make a break for one of the items near the sarcophagus! (Can pick any combination)
C1. Go for the dagger!
C2. Gamble and attempt to snatch up the ring!
C3. You want the shiny necklace!

D. Use Rift Abilities!
D1. Magical Suppression (25 MR each use): Can only be used on living beings. Only works by touching target. Blocks magic use of target for ten minutes.
D2. Blink (35 MR each use): Can be used in and out of combat to instantaneously transport self within ten feet of current position silently and with only a barely visible blue haze as any indication of its use. Can be used in combat to get behind enemies resulting in sneak attack criticals. Cannot go through solid objects.
D3. Lust Strike (10 Lust minimum required. The higher the lust the stronger the attack in intervals of 10. Foot-Fighting only skill): Use lust to increase the damage of your kicks proportional to the amount of lust you have. The higher the lust the more damage is added to the attack. Lust is expended upon usage. Can choose how much lust to use, but at least 10 is needed. (Cannot use unless lust is built up somehow…)

E. Use a Dance!
E1. Belly Dancing: Uses 10 MR or 20 Lust and bestows a minor physical hit reduction to enemies and a minor bonus to Colette’s to hit. Lasts for five minutes.
E2. Strip Dancing: Strip Dancing (and FULLY stripping, barring weapons) requires 30 MR or 60 Lust and bestows a major overall hit reduction to enemies, mild bonus to Colette’s to hit bonus, and a mild bonus to Colette’s overall damage reduction. Also rapidly increases Lust regeneration as well as halves dancing time thus halving negative penalties of dancing and attacking. Lasts 10 minutes.
E3. Pole Dancing: Requires 15 MR or 30 Lust and also requires a pole (or something similar) nearby to utilize. Sends forth a burst of pure magic that homes in on all enemies and deals minor to mild damage and knocks them down for a single turn. Single use.
E4. Line Dancing: Requires 25 MR or 50 Lust and bestows Colette with rapid MR regeneration and gives a minor magical damage increase. Lasts 5 minutes.
E5. Amazonian Veil Dance: Requires 25 MR or 50 Lust and bestows Colette with a mild damage bonus and +1 skill bonus to all offensive weapon skills (2/4 Hand-to-Hand becomes 3/4, etc.). Lasts 5 minutes.
E6. Lap Dance: 25 MR or 50 Lust required to use. Drains mild health and MR of target, target instantly loses an action turn, gives mild health boost. Lasts five minutes.

X. Other

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The Character/Environment Interaction system allows you to interact with the world around you as well as interact with Colette or other characters in the story. Want to have Colette tie her hair up? Then choose this along with the main choices. Want her to stow away a stone, or tie up a bad guy with a rope? Go right ahead! Maybe you're in the middle of a fight and feel that clothing is too cumbersome. You can put on make-up, put clothes on and take clothes off, kick over a bucket, slap a succubus' ass.
Don't go too crazy, though. If it's a bit outlandish then unfortunately I might not be able to use it. Other than that, be creative guys and gals!

Worn

-Pink leather heeled thigh high boots, vest, and pauldrons. White backless leotard, thigh high stockings, and fingerless elbow gloves. Provides excellent mobility. Shows a lot of skin. Partially disintegrated around chest, stomach, and legs.
- Silver-gold Horizontal Studded Barbell Piercings (nipples) with Emerald Hearts Encased in Metal Outlines (Hearts can be removed/detached). Enchanted to connect to other pieces via chains.
- Silver-gold circular industrial earring on right inner ear. Has two small diamond studs on outside that attach to ear. Enchanted to connect to other pieces via chains.
- Three silver-gold large ring piercings on upper left ear. Enchanted to connect to other pieces via chains.
- Silver-gold ring with ruby set in at belly button. Enchanted to connect to other pieces via chains.
- Small silver-gold ring with sapphire set in. Enchanted to extend a small chain to those that know command word. Enchanted to connect to other pieces via chains. For the darling and joy of my existence. To my love, Colette inscribed along band.

Weaponry
–Mythril Elven Short Sword. Two-Feet long with a slight curvature. Enchanted with Lightning. In right hand.

-Gold Magic Crystal: Healing: Level 2/4: Charges (4/4): Minor Healing (1 Charge, 15 MR): Mild Healing (2 Charges, 30 MR). Can use Blood Magic with.
-Blue Magic Crystal: Ice: Level 2/4: Charges (2/4): Ice Shield (1 Charge, 15 MR): Cold Spray (2 Charges, 30 MR). Can use Blood Magic with. (24 hours remain on 1 recharge)
-Yellow Magic Crystal: Lightning: Level 2/4: Charges (4/4): Lightning Bolt (1 Charge, 15 MR): Lightning Whip (2 Charges, 30 MR). Can use Blood Magic with.
-White Magic Crystal: Light: Level 1/4: Charges (1/3): Flash (1 Charge, 15 MR) (Flash blinds enemies and damages undead). Can use Blood Magic with. (24 hours remain on 1 recharge)
-Aqua Magic Crystal: Water: Level 1/4: Charges (3/3): Water missile (1 Charge, 10 MR). Can use Blood Magic with.

Rift Abilities
-Magical Suppression (25 MR each use): Can only be used on living beings. Only works by touching target. Blocks magic use of target for ten minutes.
-Centered Soul (Activated once every twenty-four hours, gives major boost to all stealth, magic, and combat stats/skills: Major bonus to Hit and Dodge and Stealth/Minor bonus Damage Reduction/Halves Spell Cost/Gain One Extra Attack Every Hit/Minor damage increase to every strike) costs nothing, only usable once per day. Creates a small shockwave that knocks back anything around you. Lasts 10 minutes. (21 hour cool-down).
-Blink (35 MR each use): Can be used in and out of combat to instantaneously transport self within ten feet of current position silently and with only a barely visible blue haze as any indication of its use. Can be used in combat to get behind enemies resulting in sneak attack criticals. Cannot go through solid objects.
-Lust Strike (10 Lust minimum required. The higher the lust the stronger the attack in intervals of 10. Foot-Fighting only skill): Use lust to increase the damage of your kicks proportional to the amount of lust you have. The higher the lust the more damage is added to the attack. Lust is expended upon usage. Can choose how much lust to use, but at least 10 is needed.

Looks

-Thick wavy silky smooth fiery red hair with black streaks that goes just passed breasts. Flowing freely. (Human Heritage. Results of Cum Bathing. Dyed)
-Large DD-Cup breasts. Can lactate. Wearing Horizontal Studded Barbell Piercings with Emerald Hearts Encased in Metal Heart Outlines on Nipples. Emerald Hearts are removable. (Human Heritage. Breast Play Perk. Temple of Domina Alteration)
- Circular silver-gold industrial earring on right ear. Diamond studs on outside.
-Half-elf ears (Juts out two inches farther than human ear. Ends on pointed tip)
-Hourglass figure
-Smooth Unblemished Luminous Milky White Skin (Elven Heritage. Results of Cum Bathing)
-5’6” tall
-Full lips. Shimmering Glossy Red Lipstick applied. Looks fuller, plumper, and catches the eyes with a shimmering effect.
-Slightly curved nose
-Stripper tattoo on right arm represented by two interlocking hollow rings with arcane writing in the hollow parts, orange flames along the outside, two large arcane symbols on the left and right gap, and three curved squiggly lines in the center gap. Left and right gaps filled in to look like dual suns colored bluish-white and yellow, respectively. (Solid Purple, Orange, Blue-White, Yellow).
-“Buttslut” tattoo on right butt cheek in black ink and flowing handwriting. Red lipstick kiss tattoo right below it.
-“Sex Addict” tattoo across bottom of left foot in black ink and flowing handwriting.
-“Use” tattoo above right nipple along curve of areola. “Me” tattoo equivalent above left nipple. Black ink and flowing handwriting.
-Highly detailed Red Rose tattoo on the anus in crimson red black ink and bold black outlines. (Colored Red and Black)
-Highly detailed and lifelike Rose Wreath tattoo with leaves, twigs, and roses that go along the curve of both breasts and blossom into a very lifelike and detailed tree at the sternum full of roses, leaves, and branches. Up cleavage is intertwined trunk of leaves, roses, and twigs. (Colored Red, Green, Brown, Black)
-“I” and “Anal” tattoo above and below a tattoo of a small Red Heart on left butt cheek. (Colored Black and Red. Flowing handwriting)
-“Princess” tattooed across chest in large handwriting. Twenty black outlined stars with streaks of blue, red, pink, and purple surrounding “Princess” towards arms and collarbone. (Colored Black, Red, Blue, Purple, Pink)
-Highly Detailed and lifelike Purple Rose with Crystal Blue Eye tattoo in the center blossoming from bird’s eye view on back of neck. (Colored Black, Purple, White, Blue)
- Dragon tattoo of a black scaled dragon with red fissures along the scales. Starts at the top of the right foot with a flaming tail and slithers up and around the right leg to the right torso, diagonally cutting across the stomach and up towards the left arm. It slithers and wraps around the left arm ending at the top of the left hand where the head ends with its black and red eyes, breathing red and black fire out towards the fingers ending at the first knuckle for each of the four fingers. (Colored Red, Black, Orange, and Yellow)
-Extremely detailed and lifelike Female Angel tattoo that covers the entire back. Angel is nude with crème skin, eyes closed, mouth slightly agape as if in ecstasy. Right hand fingering her sex with her left hand groping right breast. Wearing brown leather belt with an emerald jeweled sword with a gold grip hanging from a scabbard on her left side. Long red hair blowing to the right. Black, grey, and white colored wings curve up towards shoulder blades and extend down the rest of the back, covering skin near entirely, folding inwards slightly. (Colored Crème, Red, Green, Brown, Gold, Black, White, Grey).

Stats

Health: Fine
MR: 67/102
Lust: 4/150
Aroused.
Vagina is wet.
Magical pain wracking body.
Small cut across stomach. Bleeding lightly.

Perks/Passives

Magical Sensitivity: Allows you to see magical strengths and weaknesses of beings and certain objects while making your erogenous zones much more sensitive, increasing arousal and pleasure at a faster pace.

Magical Sensitivity (Threads): Thanks to an experiment done by Jazra you can now see the magical threads that are the blood of magic in the world, and can possibly manipulate them.

Magical Sensitivity (Demonic Lust): As a side effect of the ritual you underwent at Deidra’s you now are able to see the lust let off by demons, namely succubi and even your own, as a reddish-pink aura.

Source of Energy: Magical monsters and beings that feed from your essence (blood and sexual secretions) gain more energy than normal from you and also suffer a short term power boost.

Essence of Absorption: Thanks to receiving the “essence” of countless individuals many, many times, you have discovered a peculiarity about yourself. You have a certain trait of magical beings and monsters that allows you to absorb the magical energy from sexual secretions, and maybe even blood (?), from people to give yourself some energy and restore your MR. Also, it accelerates your healing slightly and you find you can now sustain yourself wholly off of the essence of others similar to magical beings.

Dancer: Dancing comes naturally to you and, while it may not have uses in combat or when talking to someone, you find you can learn dances by seeing others dance or learning descriptions of dance.

Mental Quickness: You're a quick thinker when it comes to solving problems and smart to boot! If you're in a pinch you can easily notice potential escape routes, item and weapon combinations, optimal tactics to attack and defend in combat, how best to enter a building, etc. (I'll give helpful information and suggestions on how to handle situations, but not too much).

Charismatic: If you've got it, flaunt it! You know you're pretty, and you've always been a leader. You can use your feminine wiles to seduce both men and women alike and persuade them to your line of thinking, or you can use your natural charisma to rally troops into battle and improve morale with your strong words and character! Heck, you could probably charm the doors of Mordor open and simply walk in! (Increase Charm skill by 1 rank, people will like you more, and desire you more, you will be more inspiring to others when you speak, and you’re naturally sexier).

Feedback: When you get too close to rifts there's a chance that you will lose 10 MR and deal minor health damage. Health damage will never kill or knock you out.

Milk Addict: You’ve drunk a lot of milk and you have developed a preference, close to a need, for the thick, creamy substance. You’ll still drink other liquids, but you greatly prefer milk for some reason if given the choice. You’ll find that you have a craving and thirst for milk and, while no negative health effects will occur if you don’t get some, you’ll find that you’ll perform better slightly in all the things you do for a time.

Heart of Gold: You are an extremely kind and caring individual; you absolutely love to help children and those in need. You give of yourself freely to others and ask for nothing in return and always try to be a good person no matter what. You also offer to help, even when it was never asked of you to begin with. Loving and caring is second nature to you; you are compassionate, loving, and serene and as a result more people will like you and it will be easier to charm others because of your gentle and loving nature.

Rift Travel: You have discovered the power, whether from being Rift Touched, the silver bracelet, or a combination of both that you can now travel through rifts to the Rift Plane. The Rift Plane is a pocket dimension where time has no meaning and you cannot die from lack of nutrition; if you leave the Rift Plane time will resume as normal. From the Rift Plane you may travel through other rifts scattered about the pocket dimension that are connected to the real world rifts, allowing you to travel over vast distances so long as you have discovered the rifts for each location. I.E. Say you come into contact with a rift in Kilnhaven, Eborthia and a rift in Lumin, Eborthia. You can jump into the Kilnhaven rift and come out the Lumin rift with virtually no time passing between the two. There are also other rifts that may allow you to gain unique powers if you find them…

Mental Fortitude Expert: As a result of training with Astraea you have developed an expert understanding of shielding your mind against mental probes and attacks, as well as having majorly increased your natural magical reserves in the process. You can withstand basic, mild, and sometimes major levels of mental assaults, but anything higher or prolonged and you will not succeed.

Very Slight Magical/Physical Damage Resistance: Your new piercings, courtesy of Delilah, are enchanted to boost your physical and magical damage resistance the more that you wear. The number of piercings you have gives a very slight increase to these resistances.

Dual Wielding Master: You have a extreme amount of experience wielding two weapons at once. Dual wielding allows you to attack with two one-handed weapons at once, essentially doubling the damage you do. At present you are extremely skilled and find it easy to hit enemies in combat without any negative effects to your chances to hit. You don’t need any more practice to wield two weapons at once effectively.

Pleasure Resistance Master: You have learned to resist pleasure at a masterful level, and are capable of maintaining your cool under extreme sexual pleasure. However, only the most extremely skilled partners and/or very prolonged pleasure break down your resistance, though you can maintain your cool for a very long period of time.

Dexterity Trained – Flexibility and Ranged Hits: You’ve been trained by Delilah on how to be more dexterous. While it’s not the full dexterity workout, it does allow you to perform hits better with ranged weaponry. You’re also more flexible as a result, just like a gymnast or contortionist!

Leg Strength (Minor): Thanks to your training and workouts with Vivian the strength of your legs has increased, and you’re better able to move on your feet in all general instances. The strength of your attacks when kicking/using the foot fighting skill has increased.

Acrobatics: Improved your acrobatics via footwork training with Vivian! Very small increase to dodge and you are now capable of performing acrobatic feats with greater skill both in and outside of combat.

Blessing of Kramulet: You’ve received a blessing at the temple of Kramulet on yourself, permanently increasing your MR by 30 and gaining the ability to learn magic from magic crystals at a much faster rate than normal.

Blood Magic: You’ve learned to use the dangerous art of blood magic, allowing you to draw on your very life force to cast spells instead of from charges or your magical reserves. Life drained is proportional to the strength of the spell via magical reserves used. The more magic required the more life drained – be warned as this can kill you if you’re not careful!

Evasive Techniques: Delilah of the temple of Domina has taught you the art of evading enemies, both in and outside of combat. Gives a minor boost to dodge and sneak at all times.

True Heart: You’ve completed the trials at the temple of Domina and have found your true heart. Your heart and soul are aligned, which has given you greater confidence, self-assurance, and strength of character. It will be nearly impossible for others to try and change you as a result, unless of course you absolutely want it. Moderate boost to mental fortitude.

Skin-Walker: You’re blessed bodysuit, blessed at the temple of Domina, has seven unique attributes tied to the blessing. On top of being nearly indestructible and capable of keeping you and itself clean. The blessings allow Skin-Walker to become nearly any article of clothing, within reason, changing its shape through your will and imagination. When worn you also receive the boon of increased physical damage resistance (mild), increased magical/elemental damage resistance (mild), increased physical damage dealt (mild), and increased magical damage dealt (minor), your footsteps are completely silent when worn. The final blessing will allow the suit’s power to increase when you sleep with ten different people up to a total of one-hundred different people, but only if suit is worn. (Sex Counter: 38/100) (Requires Skin-Walker being worn)

Leena’s Princess: You have accepted Leena as your dominant and will now refer to her as “Daddy” and Papa Leena”. As a result of your newfound revelation and due to her influence, your maximum Lust has increased by 50.

Belly Dancing: Uses 10 MR or 20 Lust and bestows a minor physical hit reduction to enemies and a minor bonus to Colette’s to hit. Lasts for five minutes.

Strip Dancing: Strip Dancing (and FULLY stripping, barring weapons) requires 30 MR or 60 Lust and bestows a major overall hit reduction to enemies, mild bonus to Colette’s to hit bonus, and a mild bonus to Colette’s overall damage reduction. Also rapidly increases Lust regeneration as well as halves dancing time thus halving negative penalties of dancing and attacking. Lasts 10 minutes.

Pole Dancing: Requires 15 MR or 30 Lust and also requires a pole (or something similar) nearby to utilize. Sends forth a burst of pure magic that homes in on all enemies and deals minor to mild damage and knocks them down for a single turn. Single use.

Line Dancing: Requires 25 MR or 50 Lust and bestows Colette with rapid MR regeneration and gives a minor magical damage increase. Lasts 5 minutes.

Amazonian Veil Dance: Requires 25 MR or 50 Lust and bestows Colette with a mild damage bonus and +1 skill bonus to all offensive weapon skills (2/4 Hand-to-Hand becomes 3/4, etc.). Lasts 5 minutes.

Lap Dance: 25 MR or 50 Lust required to use. Drains mild health and MR of target, target instantly loses an action turn, gives mild health boost. Lasts five minutes.

Skills

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sex Perks/Passives
Extreme sexual experience: You’ve had sex many, many times and been in enough sexual situations that you know how to please yourself and pretty much all sexual partners well with extreme skill. You are nearly incapable of being embarrassed by things of a sexual nature and even the most extreme of circumstances won’t make you flinch. You’ve accepted your sexuality entirely and are open to any sexual play of a vanilla nature, and almost all of taboo sexual play as well. Only the absolute most borderline of sexual play and situations will deter you (and if it deters you than it must be pretty wild or terrible!).

Nymphomaniac: You aren’t just a huge slut, you’re a nymphomaniac! It’s a simple fact that you like sex of all kinds, and you yearn for sex. As a result of your extremely sexual ways you have an extremely highly increased sex drive and find that you get aroused very easily, and you think in more sexual ways almost all the time. You also feel no shame at sexual situations, and in fact you will crave sex and be ready for sex at any time.

Enhanced Arousal: As a result of your extreme sexual ways and the constant sex you’ve been having, and maybe as a result of the tentacle pod, you find that you are much more easily aroused and that you think about and want sex more often than ever. When not otherwise preoccupied i.e. fighting, exercising, training, etc. you’ll think about sex and become aroused. Better get laid fast or masturbate before it becomes a problem!

Vaginal Experience: You have extreme amounts of experience with vaginal sex and feel right at home with being penetrated. You can receive a great deal of pleasure, and give pleasure in return to any sexual partner penetrating you. With so much use of your vagina you have developed a tendency for it and love to have sex using your main sexual organ. You might even start developing some unique perks as a result of continued use…

Cervix Penetration: As a result of having so much sex with your vagina you are now capable of having your cervix penetrated, which will also give you and your partner a great deal of pleasure.

Vaginal Vibrations: You’ve become very attuned to your vagina, what with all the sex you’ve been having using it. As a result you can now control the muscles of your vaginal walls, to an extent, and vibrate them slightly to increase the pleasure both you and your penetrating partner feel.

Magical Vagina: You’ve learned the ultimate in giving vaginal pleasure: The Magical Vagina (quite literally)! You’ve become so proficient at using your main sex organ and are so in tune with your love tunnel that you’re able to focus your magic and release tiny bursts of magical energy inside your passage that enhances the pleasure you can give and receive when being penetrated. The great thing about this is that since you’re releasing magic inside your body, it’s quickly reabsorbed so that you don’t lose any magic from your reserves! Pleasurable and efficient all in one package!

Altered Vagina: You have had your vagina altered so that you are always tight no matter what. Not only that, but when you are penetrated vaginally your vagina will mold itself to the penetrating object which makes you a perfect fit for anything and also greatly increasing the pleasure you and your partner both feel.

Vaginal Fixation: You’ve developed a bit of a vaginal fixation with all the “objects” going into your love tunnel all the time. As a result you like having things inside your pussy and, when you do, you find that you will perform slightly better in all things that you do. You’ll also find that you’re vagina will be wet more often than not when not in life threatening situations.

Anal: You have an extreme amount of experience using your anus when it comes to sex and as a result you can receive a great deal of pleasure from using it and know how to please your sexual partners very, very well with it. As a result of your continued anal play you find that you absolutely love using your anus during sex and have developed a tendency for it, loving to have your anus used during sex. You might even start developing some unique perks as a result of continued use…

Anal Preference: After repeated use, and training on Leena’s part, of your anus, you now prefer anal to vaginal sex and in most sexual scenarios you will default to anal sex.

Anal Vice: Your love of anal sex has helped you develop a sexual technique that will allow you to clamp down onto a penetrating object using your anus, increasing the tightness of your already tight hole. This increases your pleasure and the pleasure of those who penetrate you using your anus.

Anal Acceptance: You can take small to large objects up your butt with ease and no need for foreplay. Your altered anus allows you to now take on extra-large objects with no need for foreplay, meaning any size will work!

Magical Anus: You’ve learned the ultimate in giving anal pleasure: The Magical Anus (quite literally)! You’ve become so proficient at using your backdoor and are so in tune with your bum that you’re able to focus your magic and release tiny bursts of magical energy inside your anus that enhances the pleasure you can give and receive when being penetrated. The great thing about this is that since you’re releasing magic inside your body, it’s quickly reabsorbed so that you don’t lose any magic from your reserves! Pleasurable and efficient all in one package!

Anal Love: You love having things up your butt, so much so that you receive a mild boost to all skills, perform better, and think more clearly when your anus is filled with something as it fills a “void” inside of you. You’ll also use your anus when masturbating as well from now on, more so than usual.

Altered Anus: You’ve had your anus altered allowing you to take most objects up your butt with ease and no need for foreplay. You also have a larger behind as a result.

Oral: You’re the best at using your mouth to please your sexual partners. So good, in fact, that you can bring any sexual partners to orgasm very quickly using your masterful techniques. You also find that you can’t get enough of using your mouth during sex and have developed an oral fixation. You love giving head and having something in your mouth and down your throat. You might even start developing some unique perks as a result of continued use…

Cum Addict: You love, bordering on needing, the taste of cum and you can’t get enough of being covered in cum as a result of your constant oral performances and situations where you have been climaxed on. You love to drink down cum whether it is semen, female ejaculate, or some other sexual fluid and you love to be covered in it. You will find that you will have a thirst and craving for cum and, while no negative health effects will happen if you don’t get it, you will find that you perform slightly better in all the things you do for a time when you get it.

Oral Vacuum: With your superior oral skills you have learned how to increase the pleasure of those lucky enough to be on the receiving end of your work. You’re able to use the vibrations from your mouth and throat while simultaneously increasing the pressure and tightness of your mouth to bring extreme pleasure to an individual, bringing them to climax in a matter of seconds.

Gagger: You’ve developed a fetish for having your air supply cut off during sex, usually by having something inserted in your throat. You now derive sexual pleasure from and will seek to gag yourself when performing oral sex from now on.

Magical Mouth: You’ve learned the ultimate in giving oral pleasure: The Magical Mouth (quite literally)! You’ve become so proficient at giving head and are so in tune with your mouth that you’re able to focus your magic and release tiny bursts of magical energy inside your mouth that enhance the pleasure you can give both when giving head or kissing. The great thing about this is that since you’re releasing magic inside your body, it’s quickly reabsorbed so that you don’t lose any magic from your reserves! Pleasurable and efficient all in one package!

Oral Fixation: You’ve developed an oral fixation with all the “things” you’ve been sucking on, licking, and putting in your mouth. As a result you will put things in your mouth and suck on them, such as your fingers, or chew on things, such as quills or small objects.

Breast Play: You love breasts; they’re simply wonderful bags of fun. You like to suck on them, drink from them, snuggle up to them, and play with them. You also like having your own played with and have even learned how to use them to please your sexual partners.

Lactation: Your breasts can now lactate thanks to an alteration you had done at the temple of Domina. Your breasts are now larger and are capable of producing milk if sucked on or if brought to orgasm, and the supply will never run out for long if drained.

Titjob Professional: You’ve learned how to give expert titjobs as a result of your love for using them during sex! As a result you can now bring your partners to climax easily with using only your tits!

Boob Fascination: You love breasts so much that you are completely fascinated by them! When given the chance, you’ll be a real pervert and try to grope and play with breasts! Sometimes it might be your own, and sometimes it might be someone else’s! You’re smart, however, and won’t try to do it so blatantly in public…unless a particularly delicious pair of breasts are presented to you!

Boob-gasms: It turns out that your enhanced sensitivity makes it so you can have orgasms just from breasts stimulation alone. Isn’t that nifty?

Ear-gasms: Your natural heightened sensitivity allows you to have orgasms from having only your half-elf ears stimulated. Weird.

Ass-gasms: Because of your increased natural sensitivity you find that you can receive orgasms solely from having your anus played with or penetrated. Who needs pesky vaginas anyways?

No gag-reflex: Thanks to Lula’s help you know how to properly control your gag reflex, allowing you to deep throat with ease, or put other large objects down your throat.

Voyeurism: You watched other people have sex from a distance and you really, really like it. You like watching others have sex and get highly aroused by the act. You’re close enough that you might be considered a peeping tom!

Exhibitionism: You have bared yourself in all manner of situations and you love to expose your body. You feel absolutely no shame from the act, and in fact you rather enjoy it and prefer walking around in barely any clothing or none at all.

Exhibitionist at Heart: You love exposing yourself a whole lot. You’ve done it so much and like it just as much that you feel completely confident exposing yourself no matter what. In fact, if you don’t wear scant clothing or nothing at all then you just don’t feel right. While nude or in scant attire you’ll find that you’re more charming, more aroused, and people and enemies are more distracted.

Less is More: You absolutely love showing yourself off, and as an unexpected result you find that when you wear nothing at all, or very little, that you can move and dodge attacks slightly better than when covered in less revealing outfits.

Exhibitionistic Power: There’s nothing wrong at all with your body, or anyone else’s for that matter, and you love to show it off to others! You also don’t really like clothing all that much and prefer to be naked, or wearing hardly anything, if at all possible. You won’t suffer any negative consequences if you are clothed, but when you aren’t wearing any clothing, or very little, then you’ll find that you can focus better. You’ll find that, with your better focus, you’ll be better at virtually everything you do by a small margin. Now get out there and flaunt what you’ve got!

Woman Lover: You love being with women…in more ways than one, and have learned how to please women extremely well and you know what women want. As a result, when having sex with women you can bring them greater pleasure. You can also charm and seduce women better, and you may even be able to seduce women that might not usually want to be with another woman.

Degrading Pursuits: After such severe humiliation and degradation, you now thrive off of being put in humiliating and dual situations. You have no shame, and in fact when you are humiliated and degraded you feel euphoric and let everyone know how much you enjoy it. Some, including yourself at times, would call you sexually depraved.

Courser Language (General): Due to dirty talk during sex and other situations you’ve grown accustomed to the more vulgar words in your vocabulary and now throw in words like “shit”, “fuck”, “dammit”, “motherfucker”, and other words on occasion, usually only when appropriate but sometimes it slips. If you keep this up before long your vocabulary might consist of constant use of slurs and vulgarity.

Bondage Submissive: You’ve been bound and had sex with one or more dominant partners many times, and perhaps in extreme circumstances, and as a result you find you love to be in submissive bondage roles. You will always prefer to be tied up in nearly any bondage situation and will comply with the demands of more dominant sexual partners easily when tied up, and you may even comply with some submissive partners as well. It’s in its complete stage; there’s no going back for you. If you’re tied up or there’s an option to be tied up, then you will always take it and be as submissive as possible.

Bound Arousal: You’ve been tied up a whole lot before and as a result you find that you’re more easily aroused and you have a higher sex drive when tied up. Works in tandem with other arousal and libido altering perks and effects.

Bondage Submissive’s Sixth Sense: You’ve developed a sort of sixth sense when it comes to being tied up in regards to your more dominant partner. Whenever you’re tied up you instinctually know what your dominant partner desires, and you will act accordingly to bring them the most pleasure possible.

Bondage Submissive’s Place: You’ve been tied up so much, and loving every second of it of course, that whenever you’re tied up from now on any and all sexual partners, whether dominant or submissive, will have total control of you. You realize that, when tied up, you feel happy and you give up control and agency of yourself to better serve those around you – you will comply with nearly all demands of your sexual partners and do as they please when tied up, bring them greater pleasure as well as yourself.

Submissive Bondage Trained: Delilah of the temple of Domina has taught you how to be the very best bondage submissive that you can be! Whenever you’re tied up you’ll automatically become extremely submissive, meek, obedient, be willing to serve other’s needs, and be ordered around without complaint…because you’ll love it so much!

Switch-Extreme Dominant (Normal): You have been both submissive and dominant in sexual situations and are capable of being one or the other should the situation call for it. However, you very much prefer being the dominant and have developed your dominance so that you can more easily make others comply with you. You are capable of dominating truly dominant, neutral, and submissive people – truly dominant people are much less troublesome now and the only way you’ll ever be submissive outside of bondage situations is if you allow it; you cannot be forced to be submissive.

Dominant Personality Plus: You’ve been dominant a whole lot lately, and as a result you’ve developed a sort of natural dominant personality. You’ll be much more dominant than those around you at all times, and more forceful and demanding of those around you, but not cruelly so thanks to your heart of gold.

Submissive’s Dominant: You might not be the most dominant person around, but you’ve found that with the right attitude you can dominant submissive people regardless of your own preference. With this you can exert your will on more submissive individuals and make them comply with your wishes both in and out of sex.

Unbridled Will: You are a dominant person, and as a result of your dominance your will has increased to fiery proportions. You will find that your mental fortitude is increased slightly as a result of your dominant independence, and that you have a much easier time dominating dominant individuals. Also, you have a bit of a fiery personality that shows itself from time to time.

Slut Trained: You’ve learned from the best resident slut at the temple of Domina on how to be a better slut! As a result you now act generally sluttier and suggestive in almost all situations and go out of your way to tease everyone around you, on top of thinking more about sex. You also have more stamina and endurance when it comes to sex before wearing out. Also, you may find that certain individuals are more forthcoming when you speak to them.

Permanent Sway: Thanks to Helena’s so called “Slut Training” you’ve learned how to act sexier and sluttier. As a result, you find that swaying your hips provocatively comes as second nature to you and you now have a permanent sway to your steps as a result. This’ll be sure to turn heads!

Lowered Inhibitions: Your inhibitions are lowered thanks to your actions and you find that you don’t mind people getting “touchy” with you in intimate ways, even going so far as to touching your more intimate parts. You’re also more receptive to the sexual advances of others and are willing to participate more readily than before, but nothing too extreme or against your personality and tastes. May affect certain situations.

Minor Masochist: Thanks to repeated use of pain inducing items and techniques during sexual play you now associate pain with pleasure. Pain (only minor pain) will increase your arousal and lust so long as it is not too extreme.

Sexual Preference: Bisexual – Lesbian: You identify yourself as a bisexual, though with more lesbian tendencies. You aren’t entirely sure if you’re truly lesbian, though you prefer to be sexually active with women more than men, and as a result you will find that you find women much more attractive and men less so. This includes futa individuals or those that identify as female.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Kinda sucks we must have failed alot of those rolls.

Personally I think we should end the Dwarf Armor.

nightshade99

Reputation score

That's not a good start. : /

B4. Run to the nearest pillar to stay out of sight of the Elven armor.
Then dash behind the other two : you have to keep them between you and the Elven armor. With luck it might shoots on its friends.
You then focus on taking the axe from the "dwarf". If successful you throw the axe into the legs of the human armor (using its weight at your advantage like an hammer throw).
After that it's time to steal the shield using your speed and agility.
Finally you take the shield and charge the Elven armor.

While fighting if you get cornered you use blink to escape the situation and you always keep an eye for eventual magic projectiles.

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

B4 as per nightshade99’s detailed choice!
~
The only way I’ll get out of this is if I play it dirty and hopefully use my speed to my advantage. This is going to get real bad real fast.

You push yourself up using your short sword and glance at the dwarven and human armors, then at the elven armor as it waits for you to make a move. You ready yourself in a defensive posture with your sword out in front of you… and then you bolt to the right and head for the nearest pillar behind the elven armor. The instant your leg moves and you move a few feet the elven armor releases a concentrated ray of magical energy that hits you square in the side of your left arm, disintegrating most of the leather near your shoulder. By the gods do you scream out in pain and agony as your arm feels like it’s being torn apart from the inside out, but you don’t stop pumping your legs, the ray not creating any sort of force against you whatsoever. You round the pillar while the dwarven and human armors give chase, and take a brief moment to look down at your left arm and shoulder. “Oh fuck… o-oh fuck me that hurts!” you gasp out in pain, seeing that not only has it destroyed part of your armor, but terrible and numerous blood blisters immediately start to break out across your skin, swelling up and throbbing painfully from the attack. Your body kicks into overdrive, pumping your veins full of adrenaline whilst your heartbeat pounds away in your chest and at your ears. You take a breath of air to calm yourself before peeking out back towards the two armors. They’re practically right on top of you – you make a split second decision, hoping that you can get them caught in a crossfire of some sort. You know you won’t have much room for maneuvering, but there’s enough of a gap between the dwarven and human armors and the wall to allow you to slip passed. You steel yourself and push yourself off the wall and round the corner, screaming as you charge the two tentacle creatures. You immediately see the elven armor point it’s staff at you out of the corner of your eye – as the dwarven armor raises it’s axe, engulfed in tentacles, you dive to the side in the hopes of avoiding the fire of magic that is no doubt to come. “Aaargh!” you scream as you hit the deck, tumbling forward; you evade the magical ray successfully, which slams into the dwarven armor’s back, but with the tentacle gripping it, it flails about erratically as it swipes at you, catching your legs and cutting you quite badly on your shins and feet while nearly destroying your boots and the stockings beneath. You dare not look down to see the extent of the damage because you know it’s bad; you can feel the blood pouring out of your wounds and your feet suddenly feel very wet and it hurts to put weight on them, but it’s not so bad that you can’t stand. Incidentally, you’ve tumbled right into the path of the human armor, popping up beside him just in time to see him swinging at you with his mace. Despite the pain you feel in your legs and feet, you grit your teeth and yell in anger and exertion as you side step the mace blow. The human armor threw most of its weight into that blow, and the mace clanks on the ground and it bends its back attempting to recoil you deftly twist your sword in your hand and drive your elven blade into the back of its tentacle neck with a mighty roar!

Electricity courses through the tentacle abomination, but it doesn’t seem to be enough to stun it as it jumps back, throwing its weight into you. You pull your blade out and glare at the tentacle creature as you tumble out of the way. It charges you and throws out its appendage, swiping at you with its dagger – you roll forward towards the tentacle and scream in rage as you drive your hand up towards the metal head, claws pointed underneath the masked helmet. The claws of your glove slip underneath the mask and rend the flesh of the tentacle mask before you rip it away, revealing nothing more than a swirling mass of small tentacles that was contained by the human mask, which flops limply onto the ground next to you as dark blood oozes from the wounds you just gave it. You see the elven armor aiming at you again, apparently unwilling to move from its position – “Dammit!” you yell as you roll to the side, tumbling over the moist flesh of the room and positioning yourself in front of the maskless human armor and the elven armor, keeping an eye on all three as the dwarven armor pulls it’s tower shield up and seems intent on charging you and bashing you. You’re thankful that you’re not in the line of fire, but now you have to deal with the two hardier creatures now, except the dwarven armor seems to be charging right at its companion. You back up slowly while the human armor “stares” you down, and the instant the dwarven armor is about to connect with the back of the other creature it extends its leg tentacles and vaults up and over its companion! “Holy… crap!” you yell in shock and then desperation as it throws its dagger at you in midair. “Dammit!” you scream in anger as you don’t have time to effectively evade the dagger or the charging bull in front of you; you throw up your arms and let the dagger bury itself into your left arm – not deep, but deep enough to hurt and draw blood – and you quickly swap your short sword into your left hand as you pull the dagger from your right with a cry of fear and pain. You roll to the right, diving low to both dodge out of the way of the bash that follows, and to get underneath the axe swing from the erratic tentacle as it cuts the air above you. “You motherfuckers are going to die!” you scream out in rage as your head pulses in pain and fury clouds your mind. You expertly roll and quickly bound to your feet, darting towards the dwarven armor as it attempts to turn. “Too slow!” you yell as you wrap your left arm around the waist of the dwarven armor’s mossy plate and bring the dagger you acquired to its “neck” and sinking it in deep, sliding it across the tentacles beneath from ear to ear and relishing the feeling of blood that coats over your hand and the sound of tentacles being expertly severed as you tug with all your might. You curse the damn thing even as part of the metal mask pulls back from the severing of its vital mass; with what little tentacles remain it latches onto your hand, forcing you to tug. “Let go of me! I said let go!” you scream in frustration and panic, looking over your shoulder to see the human armor advancing on you, winding its mace hand. You let go of the dagger and wrench your arm free and blink in a mist of hazy blue– as you blink you come face to face with the morningstar mere inches from your face. You push yourself towards the elven armor and reappear in front of it.

“AAAAAARGH!” you scream in fury, gripping your elven short sword with both of your hands in bring it down vertically with such force that the mythril blade splits the elven mask in two and travels a few inches into the rusted, moss covered light armor. Dark blood spews from the tentacles as they writhe fearfully in excruciating pain. The creature, in desperation, tries to bat at you with its stave, but you easily swat it away with your sword as you pull it from its flesh before digging the claws of your gauntlet into the top mass of tentacles and grabbing tightly before pulling hard, clawing and yanking a large chunk of tentacle mass from the core before back-stepping and attempting to deliver a fierce spinning kick to its midsection for no other reason than to keep it off balanced, but the elven armor finally moves, possibly out of fear, and blocks the kick with its staff before running towards the wall opposite its friends while you quickly take cover behind the pillar it was standing in front of. You pant for air and spit bits of gore out of your mouth when the tentacle’s dark blood spewed forth from the wound you gave it… a fact that reassures you, but you know that beneath the gore that coats your face, arms, and legs, is your own blood as well.

Oh my good gods I’m in so much pain right now you think as you struggle to stand on your feet. Looking down you see that you still at least have all your toes, but your ankles and lower legs are cut up pretty bad from the flailing of that damned dwarven fake. You swallow hard and peek out the left side of the pillar to see the mage pointing its staff in your direction, mangled as it is. You quickly yelp and hide your head, not wanting to lose it before you peek out the right side to see the dwarven armor rising on one knee with a nice mace sized dent on the back of its armor before it turns around. The human armor pushes its left hand inside the top of the tentacle mass and pulls its bloody curved dagger from its ally, who apparently releases it quite easily much to your chagrin. I am so royally boned right now! Aargh, I need to think of something fast! Okay, think Colette, think… alright, the mage is pretty beat up, probably as beat up as I am. It should be the easiest to kill out of the three followed by the roguish one, and then the fighter. Fuck, I don’t have a lot of reserves left to even blink if I need to! That means I need to be smart since I don’t have much going for me. I could try and slap the mage with a suppression to its magic, but that would wipe my reserves out. I have enough for a good dance, or two lesser ones… but I might only have time to do one before I’m attacked again. I could still try to go for the items by the sarcophagus, but honestly is it worth the risk? Well, there’s always the coin…

Choices
A. Attack the mage and try to finish it off! (With what weapons/tactics/etc?)

B. Focus on the rogue tentacle instead! (Specify how you want to attack)

C. Try to whittle down the fighter abomination! (Specify)

D. Continue hiding behind the pillar and wait for them to come to you! (Elaborate on what you want to do once this happens. Attack/Flee/Defend)

E. Try to get one of the items near the sarcophagus! (Can pick any combination)
E1. Go for the dagger!
E2. Gamble and attempt to snatch up the ring!
E3. You want the necklace!

F. Try to get to the other side of the room

G. Use Rift Abilities!
G1. Magical Suppression (25 MR each use): Can only be used on living beings. Only works by touching target. Blocks magic use of target for ten minutes.
G2. Blink (35 MR each use): Can be used in and out of combat to instantaneously transport self within ten feet of current position silently and with only a barely visible blue haze as any indication of its use. Can be used in combat to get behind enemies resulting in sneak attack criticals. Cannot go through solid objects.
G3. Lust Strike (10 Lust minimum required. The higher the lust the stronger the attack in intervals of 10. Foot-Fighting only skill): Use lust to increase the damage of your kicks proportional to the amount of lust you have. The higher the lust the more damage is added to the attack. Lust is expended upon usage. Can choose how much lust to use, but at least 10 is needed. (Cannot use unless lust is built up somehow…)

H. Use a Dance!
H1. Belly Dancing: Uses 10 MR or 20 Lust and bestows a minor physical hit reduction to enemies and a minor bonus to Colette’s to hit. Lasts for five minutes.
H2. Strip Dancing: Strip Dancing (and FULLY stripping, barring weapons) requires 30 MR or 60 Lust and bestows a major overall hit reduction to enemies, mild bonus to Colette’s to hit bonus, and a mild bonus to Colette’s overall damage reduction. Also rapidly increases Lust regeneration as well as halves dancing time thus halving negative penalties of dancing and attacking. Lasts 10 minutes.
H3. Pole Dancing: Requires 15 MR or 30 Lust and also requires a pole (or something similar) nearby to utilize. Sends forth a burst of pure magic that homes in on all enemies and deals minor to mild damage and knocks them down for a single turn. Single use.
H4. Line Dancing: Requires 25 MR or 50 Lust and bestows Colette with rapid MR regeneration and gives a minor magical damage increase. Lasts 5 minutes.
H5. Amazonian Veil Dance: Requires 25 MR or 50 Lust and bestows Colette with a mild damage bonus and +1 skill bonus to all offensive weapon skills (2/4 Hand-to-Hand becomes 3/4, etc.). Lasts 5 minutes.
H6. Lap Dance: 25 MR or 50 Lust required to use. Drains mild health and MR of target, target instantly loses an action turn, gives mild health boost. Lasts five minutes.

I. Crush the silver coin and return to Howithra (Will end scenario and go to her special training)

X. Other

Holy hell Colette had some pretty disastrous rolls going for her! As soon as I started the rolling process it was completely one sided, and not in her favor! Every roll Colette had to evade and disarm was almost exclusively shut down due to absolutely abysmal rolls.

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Worn

-Pink leather heeled thigh high boots, vest, and pauldrons. White backless leotard, thigh high stockings, and fingerless elbow gloves. Provides excellent mobility. Shows a lot of skin. Partially disintegrated and shredded around chest, stomach, legs, feet, arm, and shoulder.

Weaponry
–Mythril Elven Short Sword. Two-Feet long with a slight curvature. Enchanted with Lightning. Sheathed.

Rift Abilities

Looks

-Hourglass figure
-5’6” tall
-Slightly curved nose

Stats

Health: Caution
MR: 32/102
Lust: 17/150
Aroused.
Vagina is wet.
Magical pain wracking body.
Small cut across stomach. Bleeding lightly.
Small gash on left arm between elbow and wrist. Bleeding lightly.
Magical burn on left arm and shoulder. Blood blisters present.
Numerous cuts along both legs and feet. Bleeding from small cuts all over feet and legs.
Covered in dark red tentacle blood on face, hair, chest, and hands.

Perks/Passives

Skills

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sex Perks/Passives

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well that could have gone better damn dice!

H2.
-A. Yea we can't get hit by that again and the other two are right next to each other.

nightshade99

Reputation score

D and H2 :

For the rest of the fight you will use the pillar or an enemy as cover from the mage. You also keep in mind that their limbs can extend (I can see them try to hit you from the other side of the pillar).

Human armor = H, Dwarven armor = D.

Against D, either if it comes alone or with friends, you use feint moves and counter attacks to make as much as damage as possible and try to take his shield.

If D and H come from both sides at the same time kick H with lust strike to give you time with D. If H comes back try to keep D between you and H.

As soon as you get the shield charge the mage.

Last edited:
OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alright, it looks like there's a stalemate between the two options - at least in terms of who to focus on attacking at least :p - so if anyone wants to add their input, or possibly change their vote, then you still have time. I plan on writing in about a day, or twenty-four hours from now, and if there's still a stalemate I will be taking it to a roll before continuing.

As always thank you for reading!

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

H2 is unanimous, yet since there was a split between the two votes I took it to a roll and drum rollingA wins! I’ll blend the two together slightly depending on how the rolls turn out.
~
If I’m going to beat these guys then I need to use everything I’ve got left and take out their weakest one first. I’ve never really used my dances in a combat situation before besides trying with Howithra, and now that I have a little bit of time… no time like the present, eh?

With your mind made up you calm yourself down and find a rhythm to dance to, and quickly given how little time you have. You quickly find a beat to dance to as you start to channel not your lust, but your innate magical reserves into the dance as the sound of stringed instruments and drums similar to the sounds you first encountered in Exotic Sway sound like, especially considering there were dancers stripping for the pleasure of others. You plunge your sword into the ground in front of you before swaying from side to side and running your hands over your body, trying to not think about the mingled cum and gore covering your hands and body. You feel energy and magic coursing through you like a river, and your tattoo glows in a bright purple – if only you could see your eyes glowing right now. You pull off your leather vest and drop it on the ground before pulling off your right fingerless elbow glove – your left one is hardly there anyways after the blow you took – and you swiftly shimmy out of your leather boots. You dip low and roll down your stockings, continuing to sway and shimmy all the way down before standing back up and kicking the stockings off as you work on pulling your leotard down, feeling the magical energy gathering as your blood heats up and then starts to cool as your reserves burn away to fuel the magic behind your dance. You can hear the tentacle creatures approaching you from behind during your dance, and you pray to Domina, Lequis, Yyssbo, Kramulet, Dwynvel, and any other god that will listen to just give you a little more time. The medallion and coin fall out from between your bosom and land on the ground in front of you on top of your pile of clothing. Your breasts jiggle out as you continue to sway and you pull the leotard all the way down your body, shimmying out of it and kicking it on top of the rest of your pile. You bring your hands up above your head and a moan creeps out of your mouth as a strange wave of lust and arousal rocks your body. As soon as you start to feel hot and bothered a pink shockwave erupts from your body – it’s anemic and doesn’t do anything, but it seems to spread out in all directions from your body, traveling up the walls and ceiling and touching everything. Accompanying the lust and arousal is a surge of energy that makes you feel more alert and the pain you feel is numbed… not gone, but it’s definitely not bothering you as much and your skin feels tougher, as if it could absorb as much damage as a sheet of iron or steel. You’re amazement only lasts so long; a red blur to your right catches your eye, wrapped around something sharp, heavy, and deadly.

Crap on a stick!

The red tentacle, with the axe attached no less, erratically swings around the side of the pillar aimed right at your face. You curse inwardly as your adrenaline peaks once more; you reach down and grab your sword as you duck, wielding it in both hands as the axe plants itself into the pillar inches above your hair. You tumble forward, turn around, and slash upward with all of your might, grunting and grimacing as the elven mythril blade scratches along the stone pillar and connects with the flesh of the tentacle. You watch as your blade cuts through the flesh of the tentacle like butter and a jolt of lightning surges down your blade into the flesh of the beast. Blood leaks like a stream out of the wound that you left in the mass of tentacles, severing it and disconnecting it from the axe, which is lodged in the pillar in front of you and thankfully out of the hands of its owner. You watch as the tentacles spew blood and spasm uncontrollably from the electric shock, yellow lightning visibly surging up and down the tentacle. You don’t waste a moment and round the corner opposite where the axe came from, only to see the human armor waiting a few feet in front of you. “I really don’t like you guys!” you yell an instant before it extends its tentacles outwards and launches them and the weapons held in its gauntlets at you. You dart forward and parry the dagger away from your face with your sword, the movements of the armor seeming uncoordinated and unsure of itself as it launches its attack. The mace in its right tentacle is equally as unfocused and sluggish in its movements, and you’re able to easily swat it away with the back of your steel gauntlet before launching your counterattack. You charge the human armor and reach out with your left hand and grab its right tentacle – you yell and charge forward, running the claws of the gauntlet along the tentacle and gashing it deeply and even severing a few smaller tentacles as you swipe out with your right hand. Your short sword connects with its left tentacle, sending a large surge of yellow lightning down your blade and into the creature itself. Out of the corner of your eye you see the dwarven armor paralyzed with literal shock from your last blow, and you realize that the human armor is in much the same condition as your blow renders it immobile as lightning shocks its system. Likewise as you cut through the tentacles of the dagger hand, you realize that while you don’t cut it off completely, you might have actually done more to damage its aim by severing it halfway, causing blood to spill across your arm but more importantly causing the tentacle itself to fall limply to the side. You charge and scream at the stunned tentacle, gathering your quickly skyrocketing lust into your right leg. “Eat this, asshole!” you yell triumphantly, realizing that the tentacle creature cannot react against you with lightning rendering its muscles uncontrollable and paralyzed; you brush aside the two tentacles with your gauntlet and sword and bring your right leg up in an ungraceful, yet effectively powerful kick, thrusting your leg out and connecting your pink lust infused foot with the rust and moss covered armored chest. The instant your foot connects you’re surprised to not only feel no pain from the blow, but also that you can feel the armor denting, caving, and most importantly you can hear it cracking underneath the ferocity of your strike.

The human armor flies flat onto its back, twitching and still under the effects of the surging lightning. You see that you not only dented and cracked the armor, but left a nasty burn that will probably never come off of the metal. You can’t celebrate this small victory yet as you’re now faced with the elven armor a few feet in front of you, which was thankfully being blocked by the human armor so it could not cast at you. When you look up at the elven armor, however, your heart sinks at what you see. It’s staff is planted in the ground in front of it and it looks like it’s been casting, silently, for a little while now as the air around it crackles in violet magical energy, almost like lightning and the area around the creature and it’s staff are illuminated in an extremely bright violet glow that comes both from the body and the staff of the abomination. You almost have to shield your eyes from the brightness – it’s tentacle hands glow brighter as the tip of the violet staff starts to pulse. You’re nearly deafened by a sharp crack followed by a literal Boom!, the force of which pushes you backwards and leaves your ears ringing. You look up and your eyes go wide… you throw yourself to your right and hit the deck screaming as a huge violet ball of pure magical energy rockets towards you. “Holy crap!” you scream in fear, desperation, and shock, barely having enough time, or space as you flatten yourself against the squishy, fleshy floor after nearly hitting your head against the wall. You dare not look up or move, but you can definitely feel the cannonball of magical energy fly passed you, sizzling the skin on your back and the backs of your legs slightly as it flies over you. When it hits the far wall behind you, it shakes the entire room and causes a massive explosion of force; you can hear the wall cracking under the extreme weight and pressure of the attack, and a quick glance over shows that the flesh on the walls disintegrates and seems to catch with magic fire that spreads a few feet outward in all directions from the point of impact, leaving violet particles of magical energy that float in the air for a few moments before sizzling out. The wall is indeed cracked from the pressure of the attack, and six feet in all directions the flesh on the walls is completely gone, evaporated from the power of the attack. “Holy shit… that was almost me!” you say quietly, nervously beneath your breath. Looking back at the elven armor your adrenaline skyrockets – you have to… you need to kill that thing or else next time it might not miss. You push yourself up, scrambling to your feet and you charge the already heavily damage creature, gripping your sword as tight as you possibly can with your right hand. Your legs pump and burn from the strain you put them under, but you’re not going to let it get another shot in – you breathe hard and heavy and watch as it picks its staff up and points it at you once more, but you’re already on top of it and swinging. “Game over, pal!” you yell as you swing horizontally towards the joint of the creature’s left arm, cutting into the tentacles and instantly removing said tentacles from the main body. Another surge of yellow lightning ripples down your blade and into the flesh of the beast, causing it to spaz erratically, paralyzed. You take the opportunity to ball of your left hand in a fist and plunge your hand into the split mask of the tentacles, and once it’s far enough inside you unravel, grip a few tentacles, and pull with all your might, tearing several small writhing tentacles from the main body that instantly stop moving and die in your hands. The elven armor crumples to its knees in front of you, covered in dark red blood and twitching erratically – you take a step back, yell in exertion, and twirl on your right feet before launching a powerful thrusting kick out towards the partially broken chest piece of the armor. It most likely didn’t do much damage, but the instant your foot connects with the armor it simply falls back limp. You pant for air as you watch it twitch a few times before going limp again and a large pool of dark blood slowly trickles out the top of the armor.

Gods… one down and two to go.

“No…” you groan miserably as you hear the familiar sounds of metal clanking and squashing against the floor behind you. You turn around and to the side to see the dwarven armor charging towards you, but thankfully without it’s axe… and unthankfully with its shield raised as it intends to run you down. It hops over the human armor which slowly starts to rise to its feet. It’s movements are sluggish, uncoordinated, sloppy… you’re beginning to believe that your dance actually worked and had an effect on the creatures. “Come here, big boy… I got a surprise for you~” you taunt with a confident smirk forming on your lips. You do a little hop before running full speed at the charging dwarven armor, both of you closing the distance between you both in less than two seconds. You jump right at the armor before it can throw its shield out, and you land feet first on its shield, pushing the creature back and causing it to buckle backwards! The way it buckles gives you good footing on its shield, and you slide off the shield while bringing your sword up and angling it downwards, attempting to thrust into the armor’s exposed areas. You curse inwardly as the creature twists itself, allowing it to take the blow but without being sunk into its softer parts. Your blade scrapes down the front of the armor hard, cutting through portions of the armor and hitting some of the soft flesh underneath. You think you might be falling in love with this mythril short sword… but it probably wouldn’t be as effective against armor that’s not rusted and covered in moss. Unfortunately your sword didn’t stun it like before, but the dwarven armor doesn’t have good footing nor the poise to effectively retaliate against you – you yell in anger and grab the side of the shield, pulling it aside and wrenching it from the dwarven armor. You’re surprised at the sheer weight of the shield now that it’s not in the hands of the dwarven armor, but gripping it by the sides with both hands, while still holding onto your sword awkwardly, you throw almost all of your weight into bashing the dwarven armor with its own shield. “Oh… my… gods! This thing weighs a ton!” you bellow out breathlessly, successfully knocking the dwarven armor over hard, with the main body hitting the ground with a very satisfying thud and the force you feel against the shield being even more satisfying… but it takes nearly all of your strength to not fall over. “Okay… can’t use this…!” you grunt out in extreme exertion, lifting the shield up with both of your hands and turning around, tossing it about six inches in front of you. It hits the ground hard and falls over towards the deceased elven armor and near the tentacle sarcophagus… which thankfully, you note, hasn’t attack you at all. It seems to just be defending whatever is inside, and you’re fine with that so long as it and whatever inside leave you alone.

“How in the hells…? Maybe if father taught me to be a warrior instead and trained my muscles more… no way in hells I can lift and use something like that” you muse out loud to yourself, realizing you have neither the strength nor the skill to effectively wield such a thing. You turn around to see the human armor rising – a common theme you find, and an unnerving one considering they rise and fall silently with an inhuman movement to them – and wielding both of its weapons awkwardly. The damage you dealt to the left tentacle arm – the dagger hand – leaves it permanently extended. While the increase in range is terrifying, it is tempered by the fact that it barely holds onto the dagger and looks as if it would have trouble hitting much of anything with its arm half severed. Likewise the mace arm is extended, but slowly retracts into the main body… but it hangs lower than before and looks as if it has trouble holding it. Perhaps you tore some important “muscle” tentacles? Whatever is happening you believe you’ll have a much easier time dodging this particular creatures attacks now, and with the dwarven armor shieldless and axeless you believe the threat posed by both of them is now substantially reduced.

You just might make it after all. Standing near the sarcophagus with the shield behind you as well as the dead elven armor, the dwarven armor in front of you on its back as it tries to rise, and the human armor eight or so feet behind its buddy… you’re feeling confident, at least more confident than before. Out of the two, the human armor looks like it’s closer to death and more vulnerable, but that’s no excuse to let your guard down. You bring your sword out in front of you and think of a plan, backing away from the dwarven armor slightly as its left arm extends out and flails wildly above it, not wanting to be struck by it.

Choices
A. Focus on the dwarven armor in front of you now that it’s nearly completely disarmed.

B. Forget the dwarven armor for now and focus on the human armor, taking advantage of the fact that you’ve crippled it.

C. Circle around the sarcophagus and…
C1. Attack the human armor
C2. Grab the void enchanted dagger.
C3. Snatch the ring enchanted with the power of earth
C4. Retrieve the white magic enchanted necklace
C5. Other

D. Retreat back to…
D1. The back of the sarcophagus and wait for one of the armors to come to you! (Beware the tentacles surrounding it!)
D2. The far pillar near the crawlspace.
D3. The nearer pillar near the cracked door.
D4. Other

E. Use Rift Abilities! (Not enough MR to use other Rift Abilities)
E1. Lust Strike (10 Lust minimum required. The higher the lust the stronger the attack in intervals of 10. Foot-Fighting only skill): Use lust to increase the damage of your kicks proportional to the amount of lust you have. The higher the lust the more damage is added to the attack. Lust is expended upon usage. Can choose how much lust to use, but at least 10 is needed.

H. Use a Dance!
H1. Belly Dancing: Uses 10 MR or 20 Lust and bestows a minor physical hit reduction to enemies and a minor bonus to Colette’s to hit. Lasts for five minutes.
H2. Pole Dancing: Requires 15 MR or 30 Lust and also requires a pole (or something similar) nearby to utilize. Sends forth a burst of pure magic that homes in on all enemies and deals minor to mild damage and knocks them down for a single turn. Single use.
H3. Line Dancing: Requires 25 MR or 50 Lust and bestows Colette with rapid MR regeneration and gives a minor magical damage increase. Lasts 5 minutes.
H4. Amazonian Veil Dance: Requires 25 MR or 50 Lust and bestows Colette with a mild damage bonus and +1 skill bonus to all offensive weapon skills (2/4 Hand-to-Hand becomes 3/4, etc.). Lasts 5 minutes.
H5. Lap Dance: 25 MR or 50 Lust required to use. Drains mild health and MR of target, target instantly loses an action turn, gives mild health boost. Lasts five minutes.

X. Other

I would also like to ask about an option pertaining to the Lust mechanic. Technically if you, the readers, want to increase Colette's lust you can choose X or the Other option to make Colette increase her lust by "doing things" to herself. I was wondering if I should just include that as an option all the time, or if I should just leave it to the discretion of you, the readers via the Other option?