What's new

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Rift Touched

Question: What did we miss by choosing Deidra over the other options, and then by choosing the stripper? I'm mostly interested in the ranger option and Yuliya (or however you spell her name - too lazy to check), but I'm a little curious about the other classes and options we missed on too.
A much more combat centric scout class thief likely, much more skills and abilities related to bows/daggers/shortswords definitely.

Yyssbo? Paths here would have likely lead to Cleric of Yyssbo or Assassin/Spy, not as good as Scout in a fight but, pretty good in 1on1 fights especially if she has first strike, stealth based focus with sides of combat.

Oh and pretty sure a lot less sex. Don't quote me on that of course, GD is sneaky and likely had ways to involve it.

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The Dancer and Courtesan would have featured less sex than a Concubine and Stripper for Deidra's choices. The Courtesan and Concubine options would have slowly changed Colette's personality to be more refined, lessening the impact of coarse language. The Concubine and Courtesan classes would have also had a focus on dagger combat and social stealth, gaining a perk to Colette's charm skill most likely. Dancer would have been the same as the stripper except less of a focus on sex and all abilities being based on MR.

Yunlya's Ranger class would have had a lot of combat and would have been similar to Bloodshifter's analysis. A rogue/scout with a heavier combat focus on bows with a dash of short sword and dagger play. The scenarios I had in mind would have Colette part of a team, though she would have gone off on her own as she would have been a forward scout, with most of her abilities and skills being learned "on the job".

Joining Nyx would have turned Colette into either an assassin type character with a focus on stealth combat and learning stealth based abilities along with poisons, or more of a pure stealth sneaker class with less combat and a much heavier focus on stealth. The option to turn into a disciple of Yyssbo would have obviously been present.

Going with Gaius would have turned Colette into a Spellsword, and would have a fair amount of combat, but ultimately fewer interactions with other people/characters as it would mostly be Colette and Gaius as he taught her the finer points of magic. A big focus would have been spellcasting and some unique abilities related to using spells and a weapon of choice.

Jergen and Weira would have trained Colette to be a more combat focused rogue. Something that dishes out high damage with light armor, though Colette would have learned how to use small shields. It would have been similar to Gaius except more fighting involved and with Colette being able to use heavier weapons like longswords and bastard swords, axes, maces, etc.

Nilas' offer of becoming a Sister of Love would have had some more sex involved from the get go and turned Colette into a disciple of Lequis. There would be more use of miracles and Colette would have had a much gentler personality. There wouldn't have been much fighting with this choice and instead would have seen Colette choosing options to further her devotion to Lequis. Lula would have been featured much more heavily in this choice. Lequis' miracles and path would have also seen a much more charming Colette.

Kromgal's offer to turn Colette into a Sister of Lust would have had a lot more sex, perhaps even the most sex out of all the options. Colette would have become a disciple of Dwynvel, gained miracles that are related to hardiness and constitution, and would have seen her change to be completely bisexual. Nearly everything would involve sex, and this Colette would have been much, much less inhibited than other versions depending on how far one went to devote themselves to Dwynvel. Helena would have been shown more heavily in this one.

Glethal's Dark-Clad Duelist would have been more of a spy and dual wield expert. Stealth would have been a heavy focus and special abilities for dual wielding weapons would have been gained. There would have been a fair amount of fighting, though the goals would have been sneaking and intelligence gathering.

The Lustful Fiend would have had the most sex by far out of all the choices available. Colette would be the dirtiest, raunchiest, kinkiest, sexual character she could be, but her Lust would have fueled her magical power and the lust and sexual desire of those around her would have given her power and strength. If you wanted to have sex everything then this would have been the choice. Virtually no combat at all.

The Dominator would have seen Colette be more cruel and dominant, an increase in damage, and gaining knowledge on how to use the whip. It would also have been a goal to break down her slave of choice and learn to mold a person's will and personality to that of her own liking. Virtually no combat at all.

Chain Slave would have been tailored towards the bondage submissive perk, and to who Colette chose as her mistress. This and Absolute Slave were a bit of wildcards and things could have gone very differently depending on who was chosen. Virtually no combat at all.

Absolute Slave would be the same as chain slave but without the need for bondage gear, and there would again be virtually no combat at all like most of the Deidra route.

Out of all the choices, I believe that Deidra's Dancer or Stripper options allowed for the most freedom to develop Colette's character and provide something unique. It allows me the most freedom in choices for you all on how to develop Colette's Dancer/Stripper abilities, personal relationships, sexual experience, and create unique characters (Though Deidra's choices for Courtesan/Concubine and Dancer/Stripper would have all seen more unique characters). Deidra's choices, namely the Courtesan/Concubine and Dancer/Stripper also allowed for the most monetary gain out of all the choices.

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey, everybody, I know it's been a while since the last update, but fear not! I am currently writing it up and nearly finished. Work has just been a little crazy and kept me preoccupied, and my power's been going in and out as the weather changes. Actually, as I type this the wind actually tore a tree in two and sent a nice big ole branch halfway through my wall!

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Mother Nature, sometimes she wants to be the one fucking things.

But, seriously damn man hope insurance covers that.

nightshade99

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Better the wall than you. Like Blood said hopefully insurance will cover the damage.

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Bloodshifter’s write in, A6, C based on coinflip as it was tied with D, F, and , as well as continuing to get the black eye makeup, the “Buttslut” tattoo with a red lipstick kiss on Colette’s right butt cheek, and the one that Leena wanted!

Woo, this update took a lot longer than it should have. Between constant work, very little downtime, power outages, a freaking tree going through my wall(!), and cold weather (more of a complaint on my part. I like the cold, but it dropped thirty degrees in a single day where I live… kind of a shock to the system lol) I have waded through life, death, and the very fabric of the cosmos itself to bring you this (long) update and continuation! Also, thank you for your concern and good wishes! The tree is no longer in my home, the wall is fixed, and things are going good until the next disaster strikes :p
~
4:06 pm

You and Leena switched positions, with you now lying prone on your stomach as she again tenderly sawed in and out of your anus, leading you both to another orgasm. While you rest your head in your arms, thinking, Leena still inside of you and stretching your sphincter and innards pleasurably, but unmoving as she gently, almost tickling, runs her fingers across the back of your neck on your purple rose and eye tattoo before tracing the feathers of the angel on your back. “This really is a beautiful piece” Leena comments wistfully, humming gently as you rest and shiver every now and then from her touch “Your natural skin color is hardly visible, which is a shame, but it is incredibly well done, and it fits you perfectly”. She continues to trace along your back, and every so often you feel her cock twitch as she releases tiny loads inside of your bum, a testament to the control a succubus has over their virility and sexual longevity. “What’s it like to be a succubus, Daddy?” you ask absently, moaning as the newest wave of warm stickiness enters you and spreads throughout your body “I guess what I’m asking is how does it feel? Vivian said that she yearns for contact, and I understand the lust somewhat, but you’ve been around longer”. You see Leena smile in the reflections as her brow furrows in pondering. “Hmm” she begins as she seems to continue searching for the words “That’s an interesting question, my Princess… Vivian isn’t wrong. A succubus and incubus yearn contact with other creatures. Touching flesh is very pleasing to us – kissing, touching, cuddling, and even smelling the scent of others, especially if they’re aroused, is almost like a drug. It muddles our rational thought if we aren’t careful, but more than that it’s pleasing on a psychological level to us, similar to fulfilling a compulsion. Take us right now”. Leena slowly thrusts her member all the way inside of you, bottoming out and earning a moan from you as she lowers herself on top of you and as you tighten around her, mashing her breasts against your back and snaking her hands across the sheets and wiggling them beneath your body towards your breasts, and once her hands are over them she grabs hold and grips them possessively. “You’re so tight around me, dear… your ass is so warm and inviting, it’s sticky inside from my cum and slippery. Your skin is so soft, your breasts large and squishy. Every little sensation is just so pleasing and lovely, but it’s more than just enjoying your body. I feel like what I’m doing is absolutely right, like I’m fulfilling a… purpose, I suppose, or a compulsion of some sort. Before I reached maturity touching was just touching – my childhood wasn’t fantastic, but there were moments of normalcy I suppose – with nothing really behind it, but when I reached sexual maturity things started just feeling better”. Leena chuckles for a moment and then nibbles on one of the studs to your right ear and says “I feel like a kitten; I could probably rub up against you all day long, touching you and playing with you… tasting you and loving you. That’s the best explanation I can give, Princess, and I hope it can suffice for now”.

You moan as Leena withdraws herself, slowly, from your rectum and reply “Mmm… fuck yes~. Thank you, Daddy, and yes that answers my question”. You slowly push yourself up with your hands and pull your pelvis forward, causing Leena to slip from your bum as tiny electrical bolts of pleasure center in your groin as her crown grinds on your sphincter. You get onto your knees and pull your red and black hair back behind you before turning around to face Leena, who has a very satisfied look on her face. “As for what you can do for me” you finally say with a devious grin, crawling over to Leena and slowly rising up and running your hands along the sides of her stomach, up to her breasts, then to her face and cupping her cheeks as she places her hands on your hips. “There’s nothing you need to do or change for me, Papa Leena. I love what you’ve done to me and continue to do to me, and you fulfil everything I could ever want. You’re perfect just the way you are” you say, smiling sweetly at your purple skinned succubus and leaning forward, opening your mouth and kissing Leena on the lips, with her parting her mouth allowing you both to twine your tongues for a few moments before you pull back and add with a naughty smirk “But, if you’re taking requests, I wouldn’t mind you using an arm binder and mouth gag on me, Daddy~”. Leena traces her hands up your hips towards your arms and holds you firm as her smile fades somewhat, but her words are absolute. “Colette, you are perfect in every single way. I love you so much – at first I thought it was odd that I was feeling such strong emotions towards you even when we first met, but I’m so glad I did, because you’ve been nothing but happiness for me and everyone you touch. Thank you, from the very bottom of my heart”. You both stare into each other’s eyes and enjoy the physical and emotional connection between you both before Leena breaks the silence as her grin turns wonderfully lewd “As for your request, I would be more than happy to accommodate. You are delightfully perverted, you know that, dear?” You nod your head and shrug playfully, conveying a “Yeah, I am, but oh well” sort of look and gesture towards your lover. You look down at Leena’s purple cock and lick your lips at the sight of her seed covered tool, biting your bottom lip as the urge to taste her strikes you. You remember that a fantasy of Leena’s involved you sucking her off after she’s been inside of your ass, but she hasn’t forced you to do so or brought up the issue again. You don’t know if you want to try it, and you don’t know if you’d like it to be honest considering where it’s been… but you still can’t help thinking about it either way
First Choice: Clean Leena’s cock with your mouth, despite it having been inside your butt?

Also, if yes is chosen will Colette do this for her lovers only or will it be something that shows up in the future when having sex with other people?

After Leena’s cock is clean she fetches a black arm binder that she fits behind you and places a ring gag in your mouth, tightening it snuggly around your head and having you kneel in front of the bed. Leena smiles down at you and admires your body, kneeling down in front of you and putting her right index finger into your forced open mouth, probing the sides of your cheek and grabbing your tongue between her finger and thumb, and for your part you remain still and moan or run your tongue along her digit. She then removes her finger and brings her hands to your ears, running them along your three large earrings on your left ear and the industrial at your right, before trailing down and tugging at your nipple piercings, then to your belly button and brushing it before she lands at your clit ring, and in a grey flash of magic the chain appears in her hand. She gives it a tug, watching your reactions all the while as you writhe and moan in pleasure before she wills it away and says “Lean your head back against the bed, my dear Princess”. You do as Leena orders and push your back against the bed and tilt your head back, leaning it against the bed as drool starts to seep from your orifice. You watch in excitement as Leena stands up and leans towards you, place her hands on the bed behind your head and bringing her cock to your face as she looks down between her cleavage in order to aim her sword better. “Hold still, my beautiful Princess. We’re going to have some fun and this position will let me go just a little further while I make love with your pretty mouth~”. Leena’s voice drips with desire and her words are like liquid excitement to, washing over your body as your lust flares up. You stick your tongue out and make unintelligible sounds as she moves her pelvis forward, allowing you to flick the tip of her cock and taste her salty pre before she enters your mouth. You love just how big she is, filling your entire mouth as she barely fits through the ring gag and makes her way towards the back of your mouth, reaching it in seconds as you continue to run your tongue along the bottom of her shaft, albeit with difficulty. She eventually bottoms out, indeed seemingly reaching further than before it seems as she cuts of your air supply when you’re looking directly at her purple stomach and your nose touches it, causing a divot in her skin. “Oh… I’ll never get tired of doing this” Leena coos as she holds her cock in place, enjoying the wet warmth of your mouth and throat.

Neither will I~.

She rocks her hips from side to side, shifting her penis in your mouth ever so slightly without removing her cock as you start to run out of air, but unlike before she pulls back slowly to let your breathe. The situation is arousing enough as is, and feeling your ass leak her semen only adds to that as she almost pulls out of your mouth completely, only leaving her mushroom shaped head inside, allowing you to swirl your tongue around her tip and poke at her teardrop shaped hole, collecting her pre-cum and swallowing it down. She shifts her hips up and thrusts forward, brushing against your bottom teeth and poking at your tongue, and then shifting her hips down and brushing the top of her shaft against your top teeth and against the roof of your mouth. She shifts from side to side and pokes either sides of your inner cheeks before she levels herself and gently pushes herself down your throat again before she starts thrusting at a gentle pace inside of you. “Mmm, yeah, Princess~” your Daddy coos “Daddy loves her little girl’s mouth so much. I’m going to be nice and gentle with you, Princess; I want to make love to you this time instead of pounding away at you… mmm~” Leena seems to be enjoying yourself as she shifts her hips every so often to go at a different angle, and you’re content to lie there and gently suckle on her member, having stopped working your tongue as it gets a little sore and difficult to do so thanks to her sheer size. You lean back a little farther until the bottom of the arm binder, and your fingers inside it, touch the bottoms of your feet. After a few more minutes of Leena gently thrusting inside your mouth and throat her cock twitches a few times, and you get ready for her load… yet instead of a powerful jettison of cum it comes oozing out instead, though it is still quite thick. Some of it runs down your throat, but most of it, thanks to the lack of power behind the ejaculation, accumulates inside your mouth and mingles with your saliva, further lubricating Leena’s cock as you taste the wonderfully sticky, slimy, salty cream that your lover offers you, the taste driving you wild and drinking it down fills you full of energy and is intensely satisfying to ingest. After about a minute straight of Leena oozing into your mouth, with some of her seed and mingled saliva escaping your mouth and dribbling onto your chin and breasts, Leena grunts in pleasure and thrusts home, this time releasing a much stronger stream of her juices directly down your throat and into your stomach. You moan blissfully and gulp down her wonderful seed, though you don’t need to, and really can’t, do much except lie back and accept her offering. Her pole continues to twitch inside you, with Leena shaking her hips as she almost subconsciously urges more of her essence up and out of her until finally, after about thirty seconds of pure climax on her part and a now full tummy on yours, she slowly withdraws her penis, and you take the opportunity to clean her penis with your tongue and sucking just a little harder, and when she pulls out you see her cock glistening with your saliva, yet completely cleansed of her seed as the last remnants slide down your throat as you swallow. You’re left with the taste of semen in your mouth, your lover’s semen, and it couldn’t make you feel any happier or more fulfilled to have serviced your Daddy.

Leena pants a few times as she smiles down at you, and in the reflections of the room you see in your eyes a look of lust and arousal, and a drunken look of bliss, satisfaction, and contentment. Your lover leans down and reaches around behind you, pulling you towards her as you feel her loosening the arm binder. When it’s off she then works on the ring gag and tosses it on the bed behind you, twining her left hand in your hair as you gaze her in the eyes. Without saying a word you both feel the love and connection between the both of you, leaning forward at the same time and kissing. You close your eyes and let your hands wander across Leena’s back as you taste your lover’s tongue, letting her do as she pleases with your mouth as her hands roam to your bottom, lifting you up as she stands up, and you wrap your legs around her waist to hold yourself. You feel yourself airborne as she seemingly turns around and sits on the edge of the bed, lowering you towards her cock. You instinctively position your rose with her cockhead and wiggle your way down her cock as your lust continues to rise and your desire for Leena intensifies once more. “Whenever you want, however you want it, Daddy” you whisper into Papa Leena’s ear, leaning your head on her right shoulder as you start to grind on her tool, continuing to roam your hands across her soft, beautiful back while she holds your butt and gropes it “Whether it’s gentle or rough, whether I’m your whore or your lover, I’ll always say yes. If you want to bring me to your room and make love I’ll say yes. If you want to fuck my ass and face in front of the entire city and cover me in your spunk, I’ll say yes. I am yours, Daddy… I am your Princess and I love you”. Leena starts to lift you up and gently lowers you onto her throbbing, warm cock and whispers back with a crack in her voice, and uncommon stammering on some of her words “Y-You have it backwards, my love” she says “I-It’s me that i-is yours… now and f-forever. Oh Domina I love you…!” She removes her hands from your rear and wraps them around your back, holding you tightly and not thrusting even an inch, though you continue to grind against her as you smile warmly, pressing yourself against her and holding her just as tight, continuing to grind your hips and please your lover as you feel a stream of moisture against your skin.

4:27 pm
~
6:23 pm

”I’ll do it” you say , standing up with determination and a coy smile that you flash Deidra as you walk over to your armoire adjacent your bed and open it, rifling through the outfits hanging inside. “I’ll show them a good time, but I won’t have them mark me. That is my only rule – the only ones allowed to mark me are those that I love and care about enough to do so”. You brush your red and black hair out of your face as you try to decide on something nice and classy, even though it’s most likely going to come off you still want to look presentable. “You’re positive about this?” Deidra asks as you remove your gown first from the front and then hang it up on a free hook in the armoire – “Absolutely” you respond, turning your head and flashing Deidra a smile and winking at her before looking back and grabbing a dancer’s outfit that hangs together. It’s all white with a tight fitting top that covers the breasts and midriff, but leaves the back exposed save for a few straps, and a waistband similar to the Amazonian veil dancer’s outfit Hera gifted you, though this has gold shingles around the waist, a long flap covering the groin that goes down to the ankles, and a larger flap in back that is doubled layered and covers most of your backside and legs and likewise goes down to the ankles. You bend down and grab a pair of three inch white heels with straps on the top, which would leave your feet exposed before you twirl around and walk over to your chair and set the items down before moving towards your dresser and opening it. “I will let them know” you hear Deidra say behind you, and you hear her walking towards you thanks to the clacking of her heels, though you know if you can hear her then based on previous experience she most likely wants to be heard. “Colette” the vampiric madam says behind you as you pick out a white thong, garter, sheer white arm gloves with solid white veils, and sheer white stockings before turning around to face the short haired proprietress. “You do not have to do this if you don’t want to” she says in all seriousness, placing her hands on your shoulders “I can easily send them away”. You smile warmly at Deidra, your full red lips and eyes conveying how much you appreciate her sentiments before you grin lewdly at Deidra. “This is nothing out of the ordinary for me, Deidra” you begin by saying “And you know it. I know what will happen; I go in, do a little dance, they get touchy, and then it turns into a gang bang. I give a few hand jobs, suck some cock, take it up my ass and pussy, give some tit fucks, drink some cum and have my ass and pussy filled to the brim with their seed, and let them blow their loads all over me. It happened after I wrestled Helena, it happened after Vivian and I danced on stage, and it’s happened before. I’ll tell you now that I’ll enjoy it, too. So what if they’re pigs and assholes? I’m not letting them mark me like that anyways, so it’s really just good sex and money, not to mention he said he would give our home money. You’ve been good to me Deidra and I need to pull my weight around here for you, and if that means one half-elven girl versus ten cocks then so be it. Sorry, one damn sexy half-elven girl versus ten cocks that won’t know what hit them~”.

You wink with the last statement and stick your tongue against the left side of your cheek to simulate blowing someone. Deidra’s amused smile and laugh is music to your ears with how smooth she always sounds, though it fades somewhat. “Alright” she says finally before adding “Just be careful around them. I don’t know what it is about them, but they’re… different from the usual loud riffraff that we occasionally get”. Your curiosity is piqued slightly, cocking your head to the side as you ponder Deidra’s words. “Different?” you say with a furrowed brow “How so?” – Deidra shakes her head from side to side and adds “I’ve seen the look before over the years. It’s a look of arrogance, confidence, power… but something else that I haven’t seen very much of, but it’s usually trouble. It’s a look of… chaos about them, as if they thrive on disorder”. You bite your gums as you think about this, but shrug and say “I’ll be careful as can be, all things considered, but honestly does that matter? If they try anything I have no doubt you and Ekkel will be all over them”. Deidra frowns at your bravado, but does agree with your assessment of the situation. “I promise to keep you safe, Colette, and you have my thanks for thinking of me, my boys and girls, and our home. I will see that you get something special”. You’re about to argue, but Deidra cuts you off as she brings her right finger to your lips and shushes you. “No arguments. You’re technically a girl of mine, and I look out for all my boys and girls, and that means occasionally getting gifts as thanks”. You finally nod your head and roll your eyes, though Deidra simply smiles at you before removing her hands and, with a final look, she nods and walks towards the door, opening it quietly and closing it behind her just as soundlessly when she leaves. You watch as she walks out the door, sighing as you set your things down on the chair. You look around the room for something that you’re missing… something important, and when your eyes land on the bed it dawns on you, and causes you to crack an involuntarily lewd smile. “Well” you say to yourself as you eye the bottom of the bed “Wouldn’t want to forget my toys, now would I~?”

6:27 pm
~
6:42 pm

You dress in your dancing outfit, admiring yourself in the mirror of your room as the white top hugs your chest tightly, covering it completely down to your midriff except the large gap it leaves in your back behind you. The white waistband and gold shingles snuggle fit against your waist and cover your “Slut” tattoo, and the flaps in front of your groin and behind go down to your ankles, leaving your legs exposed only from the front, which shows off your white sheer stockings. Your garter belt holds up your stockings, and your thong isn’t visible unless being looked at from the side, at which point someone might notice the heart-shaped flap over your vagina and the protrusion at your butt where the hole to the anal beads are at, vibrating away inside of you and feeling oh so wonderful… especially the anal beads, and you contemplate getting larger ones to fill you up even more. The sheer white arm gloves fit snuggly to your hands and arms, and the veils are small and unobtrusive to you. With a few locks of hair flowing over your shoulders and most of it flowing down your back, your tattoos are all but covered save your stripper tattoo on your right arm and the angel on your back, which you admire as you turn around and look at yourself in the mirror. You wink at yourself in the mirror and laugh as you stare at your angel, her red hair blowing in the wind, the large detailed wings covering your entire back, her sword, and her hands at her breast and sex. “We’re about to enjoy ourselves” you say to the angel on your back “But if they step out of line we’ll show them who they’re messing with”. You turn back around and make a few adjustments, looking down at your open feet and flexing your toes, making sure the straps are on properly. A few knocks at the door draw your attention, followed by silence. “Come in” you say as you ruffle your fiery red and black streaked hair to look wilder, and making a final adjustment to your top just as the door opens and Deidra walks in. Without closing the door behind her she gives you a long look and down and nods with an approving smile, taking a few steps towards you as you place your hands on your hips and give her a “I know I look good” look. She stops in front of you and brings her right hand up to your hair and runs her fingers down your left side, straightening some of your wavy, thick locks before she brings both of her hands beneath your breasts and pushes them up from below, making your already large DD-cups look just a little bigger. “Whoa” you say as a tiny electric pleasure runs through you, though making you smile a wily grin more than anything “I’m afraid I’m going to have to charge you for that one, ma’am. You can admire the display, but touching costs extra”.

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

“Pardon me, I’ll pay right away” Deidra replies with a coy grin cracking at the edges of her mouth “But I’m afraid that will put me over budget and you’ll just have to go without baths from now on”. “Eeeeehehe” you reply with some slight chuckles “This one’s on me, courtesy of the house” – “You’re too kind” Deidra adds, slightly raising her eyebrow before adding more seriously “Arrangements are ready and they’re waiting for you in a room I’ve set them up in. If you’ll follow me”. You smile and nod at Deidra as the red dress clad vampire turns around, though you grin and take the opportunity to dart forward and snake your arms through the gap between her arms and slender torso, bringing them up to her B-cup breasts and groping them in your hands. “Mmm” you say as you press your face and chest against Deidra’s back, surprising her as she apparently doesn’t try to stop you “Nice and soft~”. You get in a few good squeezes, disappointed about the bra she’s wearing, before pulling back – Deidra turns around gives you “The look” with a raised eyebrow, but you merely look to the side innocently and shrug your shoulders. Thankfully, Deidra rolls her eyes and shakes her head before turning around again, and you’re half tempted to have another go at it… but you figure that would be pushing your luck. Before you start to follow, however, you realize you’re still wearing your choker, and promptly bring your hands to the back of your neck and undo the strap before gingerly tossing it onto your bed. You close the door behind you and follow Deidra, both your heels clacking against the hardwood floor as you walk down the hall towards your destination…

The room you find yourself in is like all the other rooms with a different layout than what would be expected in an ordinary room. In the center of the room is a small circular stage with a pole that extends up to the ceiling. On the left side of the room is a large bed with dark blue covers and purple pillows, and all along the back wall is a bar. There’s no one back there, but along the shelves you can see bottles missing and opened along the counter with mugs and glasses, indicative of some people having a good time with their drink. On the right side of the room is a door leading to a lavatory and bath most likely, though you don’t know since it’s closed, and along the wall next to the door are equipment strewn about. There’s armor ranging from chainmail, leather, and what looks to be one set of iron armor with weaponry ranging from mostly longswords and crossbows with one simple metal stave with a small yellow focus crystal set in at the top. There are a few backpacks and sacs strewn about, and one large, heavy looking chest that has a visible clear magical sheen to it, and a quick trip into your aura sight reveals that it’s heavily enchanted by how brightly it pulses in myriads of different colors, perhaps enchanted with many magical traps in case anyone tries to open it. Around the stage in the center of the room are exactly ten chairs going all around the stage, and in those ten chairs are ten people sitting in them, all men and ranging in sizes and statures from perhaps an inch shorter to you and lean, or almost a foot taller than you and very muscular and large. They’re all laughing, hooping, and hollering as they drink and enjoy themselves, devoid of their armaments and instead donning casual brown, grey, blue, and green pants and shirts, with some going barefoot while others wear socks. Only one man is dressed in a tasteful and somewhat more expensive black and green robe with silver tassels, though like the rest he seems to enjoy the merriment. They haven’t noticed your arrival as they focus on chatting amongst themselves, mugs and glasses filled with liquor and water in their hands, sloshing about as some laugh dramatically, others chuckle, some merely smirk. You can see though what Deidra meant; a quick look into their eyes reveals that they are wild men, free spirits perhaps, arrogant and with a disregard for order and authority, though you’re unsure where Deidra gets that they thrive on chaos. Your guess would be that they’ve just been on the road too long and have become used to the freedoms it provides. You turn around and close the door behind you, the metal of the hinges creaking and the wood slamming against wood quite audible, and when you look back you see each of the men having their attention drawn to you and having stopped whatever conversations they were having.

“About time the slut showed herself. At the very least she’s willing to do her part as a whore” one of the men in the chairs closest to you hisses out in annoyance, more to his comrades than you, as he leans his left arm over the back of his chair to look back at you and size you up with first dismissal, then growing interest. Besides his bad attitude that immediately makes your eye twitch in irritation, you note – with apprehension that you might add – that this man his tall, large, and most of all he is an oni… a green oni. He has a single horn protruding from his bald, cleanly shaven head and face with grey eyes. A green oni you think with a growing uneasy feeling, knowing that the green counterparts to the oni race are generally the bad ones… not always the case of course, but generally the less pleasant of the two Great, I just hope he’s not a bad guy and is just a prick instead. “You’re a fucking asshole, Hound!” the man to the oni’s, apparently called Hound, immediate left in the next chair yells out with a laugh as he leans forward and backhands the green oni’s left arm playfully, laughing as he does so before he turns to you and looks you up and down and whistle approvingly “Damn, you’re a fine little thing. Don’t let tall, green, and ugly get under your skin; he’s a whiny bitch sometimes and can piss you off faster than lightning, but once you get to know him he’s only mostly a pain in the ass to be around”. This man, a few inches shorter than his friend Hound, is very muscular in comparison with long dark brown hair that looks unkempt, yet his face his shaven clean. He winks at you as he leans over his chair with his right arm and takes a sip of whatever liquid he has in his brown mug. “Come on, guys, let’s not be rude now” the man in the robe says, who sits in a chair on the other side of the stage “Let’s introduce ourselves to this fine young lady. A pleasure to meet you young miss, my name is Jones. I am the, hmm… I suppose ‘leader’ would be the most apt term to describe me, I am also a traveling merchant and skilled mage. I must say you are a beautiful and most ravishing looking woman. These men are my friends and bodyguards as we travel across the land, selling the wares we acquire”. Jones is a human man that is shorter than both Hound and the other man, and much less built than either of them, but he still does look like he can hold himself well in a battle. He has hazel eyes, very short light brown hair, and a five o’clock shadow beard, and you muse that he is rather handsome and has a simple charm to his features that speaks of small town life and years of traveling. “The names Bradden, cutie” the muscular looking man with long dark brown hair and dark brown eyes says as he winks at you “My job is to kick ass, and I’m damn good at it. When the going gets rough I jump in and create a distraction and try to beat the hell out of anyone I can. These boys here” he flexes his right arm and kisses his bicep “Are all I need to get the job done”. He throws another wink your way, and you smile at him and chuckle before the oni speaks up. “Hound” the oni says in a dismissive and monotonous tone “Crossbowmen, specializing in slowing magic, and proficient with a longsword. I don’t know why we have to get cushy with the bitch – we’re going to drink, watch her dance, and fuck her before leaving. Even if she is… pleasing to look at and has a nice smile”.

“Holy shit!” a burgundy colored incubus yells out with a laugh, setting his drink down as he claps his hands in the chair to Hound’s right “Hound actually gave out a compliment! I can tell this night is going to be special already!” Hound whips his head towards the incubus and barks out “Shut your trap, Heclar! I was just stating a fact – she’s probably just like all the other whores we’ve fucked along the way. Limp as a log when it comes down to it and so loose my cock won’t feel a thing when I fuck her”. The burgundy skinned incubus, Heclar, scoffs at Hound with a roll of his eyes and a wave of his hand before he picks up his glass and raises it to you. “Heclar, my dear, and I would savor any compliments Hound throws your way. Try not to let his nature get in the way; he gives it to all of us. He is right though; you are a damn good sight for sore eyes. As for what I do… my job is to protect Jones over there from trouble. I’m good with a shield and longsword, and if anyone gets close I’m pretty good with earth magic too”. Heclar has short white hair on his head and pink eyes, and whereas Bradden looks athletic as does Hound to an extent, Heclar strikes you as more the stony type – no pun intended – and looks all muscle, and stands perhaps an inch shorter than Bradden at six feet tall. “The names Kraz” a light green skinned goblin says, sitting in a chair directly to the left of the stage and raising a wine glass to you – “And my name is Jaz” another light green skinned goblin pipes up right beside the other and raises his mug, and it’s hardly difficult to tell that the two goblin men are twins. They both have distinct angular goblin faces, dark eyes, and short black hair tied back in ponytails. They’re both shorter than you are by a few inches and look rather athletic in comparison to Bradden, Hound, and Heclar. Upon further inspection you note that Kraz has a scar going vertically across his left eye while Jaz has the same curious scar, but on his right. “We’re twins, lovey!” Kraz exclaims with a drunken grin and a flush face “I’m the ranged support with my trusty crossbow” – “I prefer to be quick and up close” Jaz starts when Kraz finishes, laughing and grinning as he pokes the air with his left hand “Daggers in either hand, I’m quick and I’m deadly, but you don’t need to worry ‘bout us, lovey! We’re here for fun times, not messy fightin’!” The goblin twins raise their glass and mug, cheer themselves, and take another drink with grins on their faces. “Nice to meet you” the half-goblin in the seat next to Heclar says quietly and with a small smile on his face “My name is Queeiltar, and I prefer wielding the axe and shortsword into battle, backed up by my brothers from a distance. It’s a pleasure to meet such a stunning woman, and I can see you have kind eyes”. Queeiltar has pale skin and blonde hair and would pass for a human with his fuller face if not for the slightly angular nose and ears. His light green eyes are almost timid, but that same arrogant confidence shines in them as the others, though less so, and he looks to be about as tall as you and with a similar toned and athletic physique, but with a bit more muscle it seems.

“Howdy, little one!” an ashy green half-orc with grey eyes and chin length dirty blonde hair says as he waves at you with a smirk, and you notice some stubble along his cheeks and face “My folks named me Yennar, but everyone calls me Yen! Pleased to meet ya! I’m an archer, if you were wondering, and I take to the longbow more than anythin’. Don’t see many half-elves around, so this is a real treat, and quite the looker!” Yennar gives you a playful laugh as he tilts his head to the side and smirks at you before taking a drink from his glass, whatever brown alcoholic beverage he has in it going down his throat in a large gulp. To Jones’ left sits a grizzly mountain of an orc, with a very prominent jaw and tusks protruding from the bottom of his mouth. He’s the tallest and largest of the men, perhaps an inch taller than Hound, with a shaven head and a thick black beard, dark green eyes, and dark green skin, and in his right hand could best be described as a jug that he effortlessly tips back to drink whatever alcoholic concoction is inside. “I’ve seen twigs bigger than you” is the first thing that comes out of the orc’s mouth as he raises an eyebrow, taking in your form and liking what he sees as he nods approvingly, a smile creeping along his lips before he looks you in the eyes. “Grulop – that claymore over yonder? Mine. The heavy armor next to it? Also mine. I’ll leave what I do to your imagination. I also do the sewing when our clothes and leather are worn or damaged”. Sewing? you think with a raised eyebrow and a tiny smirk crossing your lips, folding your hands beneath your bosom He sews? I’ll believe it when I see it. “Do not mock” Grulop says seriously as he notices the smile on your lips “It is an important task, unless you want to see ten men walking around naked and in tattered clothing”. He looks to each of his comrades and none of them say a word, simply nodding… though you do hear a snicker or two from some of them. Apparently none are willing to mock Grulop, and you don’t blame them since he looks like he could pop a man’s, or woman’s, head with his bare hands. The quietest of the group, one that you have only seen pop a smile, but say nothing except sip from a wine glass, sits in the chair to Jones’ left. He is a pale skinned elven man with both soft and hard features around the mouth and eyes, respectively, and with fine blonde shoulder length hair. He has blue eyes and looks both highly athletic, but with a tiny hint of muscle. “Don’t be shy, friend” Jones says to his remaining bodyguard, leaning over and giving him a playful nudge on the shoulder “I know she’s cute, but being speechless is no way to earn a ladies favor”. “Just taking in the sights, Jones” the elf says with another smile and a smooth, evenly toned voice “She is very charming, with kindness in her eyes and a strength behind them. She’s quite fit and the way she holds herself speaks of guile, nimbleness, and skill. She’s been in fights before… and I imagine she’s quite comfortable with her body by the looks of it. We’re going to have a very fun night, Jones, I can already tell”. Jones claps his hands together and lets out a loud “Haha!” before he focus on you, leans forward, and says while thumbing to his friend “Kweillyn is a good read on people. Comes handy in a fight, believe me – it’s quite a skill, and if he says there’s trouble then there’s trouble, and if he says we’re in for a good time then we’re in for a good time!”

Kweillyn smiles at you as he leans back in his chair and adds “You don’t have to worry about us. We’re rough around the edges, and some of us are less than savory, but we’re only looking for a good time. Oh, I suppose since we’re stating our roles in this little group I’ll tell you mine. I’m the tactician and skilled with shortsword and buckler, and prefer chainmail armor. Jones obviously handles the money and plans our trips, which is why we’re here”. Perhaps he sensed your uneasiness and irritation with Hound, as he flashed a quick glance in his direction before refocusing on you, and hopes to alleviate your worries. You figure you’re already here, and if they’ve already introduce themselves then you shall too… and it’s not like they’ve done anything to wrong you, yet, though that Hound fellow is quickly getting on your nerves. “Colette” you introduce yourself with a smile and a curt bow, walking towards the men confidently and with your usual sway to your hips that most of them seem to follow “Rogue, adventurer, dancer, stripper, and whore on occasion. I like to dance, I’m good with my hands, feet, a dagger, shortsword, and shortbow, if you all care to know. I also happen to enjoy sex a whole lot, and getting paid for doing what I like isn’t too bad of a deal. A pleasure to meet you all” you stop in front of Bradden and Hound’s chairs and bring your hands to your ears, flicking your piercings and continuing, your pleasure and lust rising from the contact and from the toys thrumming away inside you “I also have a few piercings and tattoos that I’m proud of… and a special little something that you’ll find out later~. It’s a pleasure to meet you all, and I suppose you as well, Hound. Maybe I’ll prove you wrong, that’s of course assuming you can get it up”. This earns a round of laughter from the men, even Kweillyn, though Hound scowls and opens his mouth to talk, but chooses to shut it when you playfully glare at him. “Little lady has your number, Hound!” Bradden says with a laugh as he leans over his chair again and punches the oni in the arm. “Let’s hope that she knows how to properly use her mouth” he grumbles while ignoring Bradden and the others, grabbing his cup and taking a drink. “I don’t think anyone could match your mouth~” you say with a smirk as you walk up beside Hound’s chair and look down at him, matching his gaze before taking a step forward towards the stage. You jump slightly when you feel a hand smack you’re your butt cheek, turning around and smiling at Bradden as he wiggles his fingers playfully at you before taking another drink. “Ah, it’s about time!” Heclar says, and you watch him throw his right leg up onto the armrest as he shifts his drink in his hands and takes another sip “Been too long since I’ve seen a pretty woman shake it for me. Take your time, sexy thing!” Kraz and Jaz high five each other before whistling at you and snickering while Yennar blows a kiss your way. Everyone else leans back in their chairs in anticipation, though Kweillyn crosses his right leg over his left and seems to be enjoying himself with more poise than the others.

Geez, these guys are a menace you think with slight amusement But they make quite the crew. I wonder what their deal is with the marking? It doesn’t make sense to me, since they could be confused with a bunch of boys out having a good time. Ah, well, time to make good and what I said I would do… not like I won’t enjoy a little dancing and fucking afterwards~.

You walk up the few steps to the stage and saunter towards the pole, flashing Jones, Kweillyn, and Grulop a smile as you place your left hand on the pole and walk around it. You look at and smile at Jaz, Kraz, Bradden, Hound, Heclar, Queeiltar, and Yennar before standing to face Jones once more, who has a raised eyebrow and a smile cracking at the edge of his lips. He flourishes his hand as a sign to let you know that he’s ready whenever you are, and you give him a small bow before you start. You start by performing a veil dance, using the flaps on your arms as extensions to your own limbs as you wave them to one side and step to another. You wave your arms to the side and down low, keeping an eye on Jones and traveling left towards Kweillyn, twirling around the pole counterclockwise towards Jaz, Kraz, Bradden, all the way back to Jones before you move counterclockwise, twirling just the same and tapping your feet. When you reach Jones you bring your arms together and grab both ends of the flaps, holding them in place as you kick your left leg up and twirl, shielding your crotch from view using the flaps at your groin and back as you wave your joined arms above your head. You slowly twirl around the stage in a clockwise movement, and as you reach the Jones’ position once more you bend backwards and place your hands on the floor while simultaneously throwing your left and right legs forward, doing a handstand backflip that Vivian taught you before landing back on your feet. You look to Jones and smirk as you spy him raising an eyebrow in interest and stroking the hair on his chin while earning murmurs of intrigue from the others. You then bring your right hand to the fabric at your left fingers and swiftly pull the arm gloves off before repeating the same thing with your right before breaking out into a belly dance. You shake your hips and roll your stomach, tapping your feet against the ground as you wave your hands to the sides. You start slow and provocative, working your way around the stage and making eye contact with all the men, seeing their smirks and lewd grins, some raising their glasses to you, though Hound has a frown on his face… but you can’t deny that you see interest and desire behind his eyes as they dart over your body every now and then. Their stares and looks arouse you, and you start to pick up the pace, twirling as you go, and even doing a no-hands cartwheel when you have enough room, disappointed that you probably can’t perform many more acrobatic maneuvers with what limited space on the stage you have to work with. As your feet hit the ground gracefully, you get cheers from Kraz and Jaz, clapping from Jones, Grulop, and Kweillyn, while everyone else leans forward with wide eyes followed by a few murmurs that hint at their approval and astonishment. You bring your hands to your waist as you look at Queeiltar and loosen the waistband as you tug at it, then shimmy your hips provocatively and letting the band and flaps pool at your feet before stepping out of them and smirking at the half-goblin.

With the band and flaps gone your “Slut” tattoo on your vagina is visible, along with “Cum Inside” on your lower back, “I - ♥ - Anal” on your left butt cheek, all of which the men take notice to as you bring your hands up above your head and start to shake your hips as you slowly move three-hundred sixty degrees in place. “Nice tats!” Yennar yells out with a grin, leaning forward in his seat. “A lady that knows what she wants and where she wants it!” Bradden says, winking when you catch his eyes “If you’re looking to get me to marry you, you’re on the right track!” Hound harumphs and adds “You would marry every whore you saw in every backwater town and city”. Bradden chuckles and wags his finger at Hound as he replies with a tone of playfulness “Not every whore, my friend; only the real sluts! The ones that love sex and would do anything in bed. You don’t get tats like that for show unless you really enjoy what you do. She’s probably freaky in the sack, but I guess we’ll find out soon enough how kinky this hot babe is soon enough!” He says it loud enough for you to hear, and when you make eye contact with him again he smiles at you and gives you a thumbs up, making you roll your eyes and smile in amusement, opting to ignore what they say for the most part. You grab onto the pole with your right hand and walk around it, eyeing all the men before you do a little run before grabbing hold and swinging forward, wrapping your left leg around the pole and sliding down as you let go with your left hand and throw your head back. You split your legs as your butt hits the ground and then slowly crawl back up the pole until you’re standing, sticking your butt out to towards Kraz and Jaz. “The slut is stuffed!” Kraz yells, the only way to tell is the scar on his left eye while Jaz adds “She’s got toys inside her cunt and ass! Oh hells yeah, that’s hot!” All the other men lean on the edge of their seats as you shake your butt at them, pressing yourself against the pole before flipping upside down and sliding down the pole once more, splitting your legs apart on your descent. You slowly let yourself down onto your hands, then knees, and crawl towards the edge of the stage facing Grulop. The large orc grins beneath his beard and cocks an eyebrow as you sit up on your knees, bringing your hands behind your white top and undoing some of the laces that hold it in place. After a few moments of adjusting, you tug at the piece and raise your arms up as you pull the top off, revealing your pierced and tattooed breasts to the orc and most of the men on this side of the stage, tossing the fabric down in front of his feet and winking at him. “Use – Me” is visible on your breasts, though you do see Grulop squinting to read what’s on your breasts, however, that glint of recognition that crosses his lips in a lewd smirk tells you that he understands perfectly. Not only that, but “Princess” and the stars are visible along with the rose wreath and tree, and your nipple and navel piercings as well.

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You stand up and saunter back over to the pole, kicking off your left heel then right heel, and then undoing the straps to your garter belt and stockings. You pull the garter belt down and off your hips and leave it on the floor as you press yourself against the pole and lean around it, licking your lips at Bradden and Hound as you breasts nearly engulf the circumference of the pole, and then you push yourself off, grab hold, and swing around it once more. The instant your feet touch the ground you pick up your left foot and forcefully pull off the sheer white stocking, and then take a few steps before picking up your right foot and pulling the other off, and when you reach the stairs you loop your thumbs around the band of the thong and pull it down your legs, stepping out of it and kicking it off with your right foot. You walk right towards Bradden, stark naked, and with a mischievous grin on your face that he matches with both carnal desire and playfulness as he downs what must be the last contents of his drink before setting it down beside him. “Come to play with me first, eh?” Bradden says as you spy his gaze lingering down to your stuffed crotch, making you more aroused due in no small part thanks to the toys vibrating away inside of you and making your belly feel full and pleased as currents of electric pleasure ripple through you near constantly. “I knew it would be me first. No babe can resist my charms – have you seen my handsome face, this perfect jawline, these exquisite muscles? I am the perfect man an-“ he goes on sarcastically, though he shuts up quite quickly when you press your right foot right up against his groin and press just a little bit firmly against his warm, hard tool and his soft sac beneath his clothing. “You talk too much, and I thought it best to throw the puppy a bone first before he starts whimpering for attention” you say after a few seconds pass and his eyes trail up from your foot to your eyes, stopping to linger at your breasts and admire them and your tattoos first. He remains silent, but still has that goofy grin on his face as you slowly remove your foot and, using your left foot, you spread his right leg open before you mount him, grabbing at the armrests as his hands wrap around your waist and grab your bottom. You don’t mind the touch, and in fact he helps guide you up onto him, but you purposely avoid sitting on his groin as you stare him in the eyes and watch as the realization hits him, making him grin wider. “Woof!” he says as he starts to whimper like a dog and throws you his best puppy eyes, making you laugh as you start to give him a lap dance, grinding into his lap and shaking your body, causing him to gaze at your breasts as you seem to hypnotize him with your light swaying. You raise yourself up on your knees as you dance for him in his seat, pressing your breasts nearly right against his face as you stroke your hands down the sides of your stomach and hips. “Gods damn” Bradden says quietly as you feel his hands roaming up the small of your back to your shoulders, gazing at your tits, stomach, and then up to your eyes “You are one sexy fucking bitch. I’d let you do whatever you want to me any day of the week”. You lower yourself towards his crotch and rub yours against his tent, sending the toys vibrations against his cock as you roll your eyes. “Gee, thanks” you say sarcastically “You really know how to talk to a girl”. Bradden just shrugs and smiles as he enjoys the ride, and before long you dismount him and give the same treatment to the others going in a counterclockwise movement.

Next up is Kraz, who you mount facing away from him, who he and his brother seems to have a fascination with your breasts as they constant grope and fondle them, though they aren’t rough… more exploratory. Kweillyn is more stoic to your advances, but enjoys them nonetheless as he rubs the back of his hand against your cheek and smiles suggestively at you. Jones his very laid back and even sips from his drink as he watches you and feels you grind against him, while Grulop is more hands on and lets his hands roam all over you, even spanking your bottom hard enough to leave a red mark, though it feels nice you have to admit. Yennar is much more polite and instead has his hands on the backs of your calves the entire time and maintains eye contact with you, though his gaze does linger down to your breasts every now and then. Queeiltar seems more rigid, but relaxes enough to actually touch you, and it’s at this point that Jones makes a suggestive comment about “Sex Addict” tattooed on the bottom of your left foot, apparently agreeing wholeheartedly with Kweillyn’s earlier statement. Then you reach Hound, who has a mix between a scowl and stopping himself from smiling it seems as you mount him. He looks down towards your crotch as you start to grind against him, his hand on your arms before he looks back up and looks you in the eyes with his grey ones. “You’re leaking on me, whore. You’re going to stain my clothes” the green oni says with a hint of amusement and displeasure lining his voice. “Oh, I’m sorry” you reply, trying to keep from scowling “I guess I mistook you for a pig. I’m surprised you could even get it up, but I think this horn here is bigger and better than that thing you call a cock hiding away in your trousers”. You reach up with your right hand and grab Hound’s horn, and teasingly jerking it a few times and chuckling to yourself. “Fucking cunt, you’ll be lucky if I feel anything with how loose you must be” he replies with a frown, one that you match with a glare. “I doubt you could ever make me feel good, asshole. A few thrusts from that limp cock of yours and I bet you’ll be blowing in no time” you reply as your glare intensifies at the green oni, one that he tries to match. “Bitch” he replies angrily – “Cocksucker” you reply with growing irritation – “Slut” – “Prick” – “Whore” – “Asshole” – “Sow” – “Shithead” – “Cunt” - “Fucker”. You and Hound go back and forth, you having slowed your lap dance and him holding onto your ass firmly. “Think you can talk to me like that while you’re sucking my cock, tramp?” Your eyebrow twitches and you scowl at Hound and reply “You probably wouldn’t get anyone on your worthless, limp cock if you didn’t have any money you piece of shit. Go tear off your horn and fuck yourself up the ass with it!” The room is eerily silent aside from you and Hound having a verbal punch-out with each other, and after your last insult you glare Hound down… and then he cups your cheeks and pulls himself up, tilting his head and kisses you.

“Mmmph?!” you make a muffled noise of surprise, eyes going wide as he locks his lips with yours. “What the fuck?!” you pull back in surprise, flush red with arousal, shock, anger, and only a slight blush “What in the hells are you doing?!” Hound roams his hands up and down the side of your body, with you having your hands on the back of the headrest staring at him as he gazes back into your emerald eyes. “You are a woman!” he says loudly, almost in a growling tone “Gods, almost every other slut I meet is either a meek, scared thing and runs away at the sight of me or is a two-bit whore that puts up with me for the coin, taking a pounding as she lies down like a fucking log. Only a few have ever thrown things back in my face, but you… fuck you’re beautiful, powerful, dominant! You stare me down and tell me to go fuck myself! Call me an asshole! Call me a piece of shit! Yell it in my face, whore!” Ooookay… well, if he wants it then who am I to deny him? you think as you get right in his face and yell “Go fuck yourself you fucking asshole! I’m not just some two-bit whore, you piece of shit! You think you’re a big man just because you’re a green oni and you traipse with these guys like you’re part of a pack? Hah, you’re probably a fucking coward you arrogant fuck!” Hound snarls and grins all at once as he throws it right back and yells “You’re just a stupid girly whore that sits on any cock she pleases if the coin is right! All you’re good for is choking on my dick, bitch!” You both throw insults at each other for a time, devolving into calling each other “Cunts”, “Fuckers”, “Assholes”, and all manner of derogatory language. “Damn” you hear Bradden say as you and Hound pant for air, both red in the face with anger and amusement both, glaring each other down and waiting for one or the other to make a move “Never seen anyone yell down Hound before… I think he’s getting off on it, and so is she. Might be made for each other, the cute little love birds~”. “Fuck you!” you and Hound both yell as you turn around and both look at Bradden, who seems to have been talking to Kraz. His eyes go wide and his mouth shuts immediately as he slinks back into his chair. You turn your gaze back to Hound’s, and find him looking at you with a mixture of anger, passion, and pure carnal desire… and right now, you’re aroused as hell and angry, and for some reason it just makes you more turned on. His cock is throbbing in his pants, and you’re rearing to go just as badly it seems, and without a word Hound picks you up and sets you down on the floor. You tug at the anal beads in your ass and the flap that covers the dildo at your pussy while Hound gets to work on his trouser buttons while simultaneously trying to tug up his shirt. With a moan you remove both the toys in a single stroke, bringing you closer to the edge, but you know you still have a ways to go before you can reach that sacred place. “Idiot, get your hands out of the way!” you yell as Hound seems to have trouble with his belt – he grunts and lets go as he tugs his shirt off while you quickly reach down and quickly undo his buttons, then pulling his pants down to his ankles, causing his cock to spring free.

Hound’s body is more toned than muscular, and while he does have some hair on his legs, it’s very minute, and you note that he probably stands at about six foot three at his full height. However, that’s not what has your attention; his cock, now free of its confines, is rather large – eight inches long, you imagine, and slightly thicker than half as thick as your wrist. You and Hound only look at each other with a fire in both your eyes before you start jerking him off as you drop to your knees, earning a pleased groan from his throat. You waste no time flicking your tongue at and licking his crown before engulfing his head and quickly bobbing your head down his cock as you suck and slurp, moaning as you deep throat him in about five seconds flat. You bob your head and deep throat him a few more times, noting he reaches about as far as Leena, but doesn’t stretch you nearly as wide – as your chin hits his scrotum and your nose is against his stomach, you hold fast with him completely in your throat. You hold yourself against him for a few seconds, and when you don’t pull back he gets the idea and holds your head down against his pelvis, and you pick up the sounds of the other men’s voices behind you snickering or saying something suggestive and lewd as you hear the sounds of clothing being stripped. You run your tongue along the bottom of the green oni’s shaft as your air starts to dwindle, and before long you start to cough and sputter. Hound removes his hands from your head, but you remain for a few seconds more before slowly withdrawing back from his penis, releasing his shaft with a pop and a moan. You stand up, looking Hound in the eyes with fiery passion as you do so, and see pure desire reflected in his eyes… and an intense need to taste of your body. “Fuck me in the ass” you growl out at Hound as you wipe some saliva away from your mouth after having lubed him up. You glare up at Hound as his eyes widen somewhat, and you look him firmly in the eyes and repeat “Fuck. Me. In. The. Ass. Now!” before you playfully push him back and glare at him. The bald oni smiles wickedly at you and takes a few steps towards you, you placing your hands on your hips expectantly as you stare him up. When he reaches you he smirks down at you… and then he grabs you by the arms and twirls you around. “Whoa!” you yell out in surprise as he bends down and places your right arm around his neck while picking you up from the butt. You grin as you see all the others looking on with lewd smirks, all naked, and all hard and ready to go. “I bet you didn’t notice” you whisper to Hound as he lowers you down to his cock, holding up your right leg as he does so “But I have a tattoo of a rose… right on my anus~”. You reach down with your left hand behind your back and guide his cock towards the entrance to your rose, earning a low, carnal grumble from deep within his chest, and you moan when you feel his cockhead pressed right against you. “Mmm~” you coo out pleasurably as you guide him inside of your pucker, one that he mimics while you add “Pick me up and thrust it into me, dammit!”

The green skinned oni obliges you with a grunt as he lifts up your left leg and picks you up, a firm hold on both of your legs as he lowers you the rest of the way down his cock, stretching you wonderfully and filling you deeply, sending a warm, pleasurable “full” sensation into your stomach. “Fuck, you’re tight…!” Hound gasps out as you moan and smile as that void is filled with something long, thick, and hot, and you greedily clamp onto his tool like a vice. “So” you reply coyly as you wriggle your bottom, trying to balance yourself on his cock as he holds you up with your right arm around his neck “Not so loose and limp as a log, am I?” You feel him shake his head and grunt in pleasure and exertion before saying “N-No… fuck, you’re way too tight…!” You bite your bottom lip and smirk as you see Jones, Kweillyn, Grulop, Kraz, Jaz, Bradden, Yennar, Queeiltar, and Heclar staring at you and Hound with throbbing erections as some of them sit, while the others make their way towards you both. “Well?” you ask the men with another moan as you slip a few centimeters down Hound’s cock “Going to gawk at us, or are you going to get over here and fuck me?” You’re not surprised when you see Bradden step forward, his muscular and fit body not too shabby and his six and a half inch cock, and almost as half as thick as your wrist, bobbing as he saunters forward. “Looks like this is going to be a great night after all, eh?” he says with a wink as he stands in front of your and Hound, before he sits down in front of you both. “Bring her down, Hound! It’s time this party kicks into full swing!” Bradden says playfully as he pats his lap and smirks at you. Hound grunts as he carefully lowers you both down, with him to his knees as he lowers you over atop Bradden, whom you spread your legs for over his own and smile wickedly back at him as you reach down with your left hand. You grasp his hard, warm cock and angle to towards your pussy before tapping Hound’s head with your right hand, at which point he continues to lower you down further. “Oh… yeah…!” you moan out pleasurably as Bradden parts your folds and enters your vagina, filling you up wonderfully with his hot, solid cock, until you’re lower down all the way, bottoming out on Bradden in his lap and clamping down around him. You’re ass and pussy are stretched to a delicious degree, and you lean your head back against Hound’s body with a smile on your face and a moan escaping your lips as the feeling of fullness, stretching, and of electric pleasure rocks your world… so much so that you can feel both their cocks through the thin membrane of your walls, and it is delightful. “You’re so wet and tight, it feels amazing” Bradden observes as he releases a gasping chuckle, getting used to your insides “Didn’t know I had that much of a reaction from you, hehe”. You smirk at Bradden and release your right arm from around Hound’s neck before pushing Bradden down onto his back, making him yell out in surprise as you rub your pierced breasts above him while Hound holds onto and rubs your ass sensually. “You want to have fun, hmm~?” you tease as you grind your hips, rocking back and forth against Hound and Bradden, earning moans from either of them as they start to gently thrust inside you “Then we’re going to have fun my way~. Well” you look up at Heclar, and at the incubus’ seven and a half inch burgundy cock, noting the slight pubic hair and it being half as thick as your wrist “You all wanted to fuck me together, and right now my ass and pussy are full of cock, so where’s the rest, hmm~? Unless of course you’re all content with these two having all the fun~?”

“Oh hells no!” Heclar shouts out with a bright, lustful smile and a glean in his pink eyes as he visually devours your naked, tattooed, pierced body “Any woman capable of getting such a reaction out of Hound is sure to be a blast. Now, I want to try that mouth out, see if it’s as naughty and nice as the one behind the words that spew from it…~” You feel your lust bubbling and rising to the surface, threatening to burn over inside of you… except, you feel different, like you can withstand more assaults from your lust before succumbing. Now that you realize it, you’re surprised you didn’t boil over sooner when you were dancing for these men and stripping yourself in front of them. You don’t exactly know how this can be, but you take it as a blessing, especially given how aroused you are by the situation, with the only thing wrong with it all is that instead of ten men having their way with you, you would have much preferred ten women having their way with you. Still, sex is sex, money is money, it feels good, and you believe that you should pay back Deidra in some way for her having given you a free stay at her home. “Careful” you tease as you stare up into Heclar’s pink eyes as he saunters confidently over to you, standing above and a few inches behind Bradden’s head as he points his cock at you “I might just bite you if I’m feeling really naughty” – “Then I hope you’ll be nice to me and leave the naughty stuff for Hound… not all the naughty stuff mind you~” Heclar replies as he brings his hands down to your head and strokes his fingers through your air as you open your mouth and engulf his crown, swirling your tongue over his tip and tasting the warm, hard, soft skin of his member. “Agh! Did you have to do this above me, Hec?” Bradden complains below you as you starts to thrust up inside of you at a steady pace now along with Hound “I didn’t want to see a hairy ball sac and your ass while me and the lady get better acquainted”. You pull away briefly and roll your eyes at Bradden and say “Last I checked you didn’t have to stare up at his ass and balls, unless you fancy him of course~”. This earns a laugh from Hound as he sensually massages your ass while thrusting in and out of your pucker, earning moans of pleasure from you as you go back to sucking on Heclar’s head, who chuckles in amusement and groans in pleasure as you take him deeper into your mouth while grinding back against Bradden and Hound. “Listen to the lady, idiot; stare at her tits and shut your trap if it bothers you so much” Hound replies, earning a grumble from Bradden and something about not getting any cum or saliva on him while he’s down there. You start bobbing your head along Heclar’s burgundy tool, swirling your tongue along the bottom of his shaft as you slurp and suck hard on him, causing him to gasp in pleasure and surprise as he starts to lightly thrust into your mouth. “Holy hells” he says with a look of pure bliss on his face “She’s really getting into it. She knows how to suck a cock, that’s for sure… it’s been a while since I’ve had a blowjob this good before, hot damn”. With your hands on Bradden’s chest as you grind against him, Hound, and bob your head along Heclar’s cock until you inevitably start deep throating him, you’re in a sexual high as pleasure and arousal ripple through you like white hot flames, filling a void that your lust leaves in your ass, pussy, and mouth, warming your body and fulfilling a base carnal need as your holes are stretched. As your chin bumps against Heclar’s scrotum and your nose against his tummy, you hear the voices of Kraz and Jaz sound out beside you.

“Hey, we want in on the fun, too!” one of the twins says excitedly while the other responds “Yeah, why don’t you use your hands and mouth on us? Come on it’ll be fun!” You pull back with a pop from Heclar’s rod and look to your left and right, seeing two cocks within hand’s reach before looking up and to the right to see Jaz, his right eye scarred being all the evidence you need in front of those dark eyes. You look to your left at Kraz and note that, along with equally toned and athletic physiques, they both have six inch penises that are not quite as girthy as the radial length of your wrist. I guess this is going to turn into a regular gangbang, isn’t it? you think with a hint of lewd perversion and a smirk Ah, well, I guess I’ll just enjoy the ride~. You grin as your eyes light up in perverse desire as you look up into Jaz’s dark eyes, causing him to physically tremble lightly at the confidence, the lust, the arousal, and the dominant look you give him. “Hells…” Jaz says lowly as you reach out and start to fondle his nearly hairless sac, unlike around his cock which is more full of pubic hair, earning a pleased sigh from his lips before you start to jerk him off lightly “I don’t know if we’re the ones fucking her, or if she’s the one fucking us”. You giggle lowly, a controlling, amused laugh that you would give a small child after having said something ignorant as you reply “I thought it was obvious from the start, but I suppose not~. Don’t think too hard on it and just enjoy yourself… I know I will~”. You stretch out towards is cock and blow on it, causing Jaz to shiver in desire before you kiss the tip of his cockhead, and then opening wide and engulfing his member as you start to suck on his tip, swirling your tongue around his head as you go deeper and suck harder. You then pull back and giggle as you jerk him off and turn your attention to his twin Kraz, giving him the same treatment as you jerk him off slowly along with his brother, then devouring his hot crown and sucking hard as you bob your head deeper down his sword and moaning as you look him in the eyes. At this point his brother has started thrusting into your hand as you jerk him, and you pick up the pace as of both stroking Jaz and bobbing down Kraz before you pull off of the goblin and resume stroking his now lubed shaft, turning your attention back to Heclar. “Gods damn she knows how to please” Heclar moans out blissfully as you watch him hang his head back as you suck him off, and with his hands on your head. “You’re telling me, rrgh!” Bradden agrees as you feel his hands grope your breasts, sending more electric pleasure coursing through you and earning more moans, especially as he and Hound pick up the pace of their thrusting “I think I might be close just from this! Damn she’s way too tight… like she’s molding to my cock!”

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you only knew~ you muse wickedly as your pussy continues to mold to the shape of his cock with every thrust, which has begun to increase in speed. “Fucking… dammit woman, are you trying to milk me dry?” Hound yells as he grabs your hips and starts thrusting harder into your anus, which you facilitate by thrusting and grinding back into the two in your lower holes as your pleasure rises, along with your rapturous moans. Kraz and Jaz can only groan in pleasure as they almost start fucking your hands as you stroke them, and Heclar hasn’t let go of your head as he guides his shaft down your throat, though he needn’t have bothered as you bob your head quickly down his tool with loud, suctioning slurps. You hold back your pleasure and try to fight and control the lust, both of which are inevitably a losing battle, but you want to make this last as long as possible – the feeling of fullness, the heat, the explicit carnality… you thrive off of it, and off of the attention they give you, and possibly having them writhe in the palm of your hand, armed with the knowledge that you could take away the pleasure they so covet should it strike your fancy. That thought just makes you more turned on, however, and makes you grind, thrust back, suck, and stroke even harder and faster until the sounds of the room fill with fucking, moans, and the snickers and cheers from the remaining five men. You feel your pleasure rising higher, ever closer to your peak as Bradden and Hound pick up the pace, practically pounding into your holes with reckless abandon and shouting obscenities as their pleasure rises, one that Heclar and the goblin twins mimic, who apparently enjoy your hands as they comment how soft your skin is. You feel yourself get closer and closer towards the edge, unable or unwilling to stave the pleasure off even more, and when you feel the cock twitching in your mouth, in your hands, in your pussy, and in your cherry, well, you let go. “What the-?!” Bradden yells in surprise between a grunt of pleasure as you feel his thick, hot rod twitch and spew forth his seed deep into your love tunnel right against your cervix. Your breasts spurt milk over his hands that inevitably escape between his fingers, though you’re too lost in the bliss as your body shakes with wonderful climax – the effect is enhanced by the feeling of sticking warmth you feel in your nethers and bowels as Hound curses and climaxes inside of you as deep as he can go, while Heclar holds out for a few seconds longer, but inevitably pushes his way into your mouth all the way and holds your head against his crotch. You shake, moan, and drink down Heclar’s seed while managing to stroke Kraz and Jaz, and before long they grunt and thrust into your hands before ejaculating a large torrent of their essence across your cheeks and into your hair. As Heclar withdraws with a shudder as you continue to lick and suck along his shaft, you shiver and moan in delight, giggling when Bradden says “Did – Did you j-just lactate? Are you w-with child… oh hells, I think we should keep her, guys; she’s incredible~”. You look down at Bradden as he removes his hands from your breasts and looks at the white cream you left behind before he wipes it off on your legs, running his large hands over your thighs sensually. “No, not with child” you say teasingly as you bask in the afterglow of your release “Just a special little something I can do when I feel good enough… or when someone sucks enough~”.

Kraz and Jaz slump towards the stairs of the stage in front of you and sit down on the steps as they recover, while Heclar looks down at you with a fierce desire as he’s ready to go once again, and it amazes you that when you look into his pink eyes that succubi and incubi can just keep going. Bradden lifts you up slightly with a grunt, though you simply moan as he slides his shaft from you, causing a fair bit of his cum to start leaking down your thighs. “Damn, you’re the perfect woman” Bradden exclaims with a laugh as Hound pulls you back and Bradden pushes you forward, easing you up, though Hound seems content to stay buried inside your ass as he hugs around your stomach, though his left hand does go down to your clit ring and fingers it gently, causing you to gasp and quiver slightly thanks to the now greatly enhanced sensitivity. “Hah, far from it – I have a few perfect ladies in my life, though~” you reply with a chuckle as you close your eyes and lean against Hound’s back as he starts to caress your stomach, enjoying the feeling of rejuvenation, the taste of salty cum, the feeling of warmth on your face and in your love tunnel and stretched pucker. “So you prefer the company of women to men, is it?” Hound grumbles out from behind you, and you nod your head in confirmation. “I do” you say with a content smile on your face as you think of Vivian, of Helena, Xillia, Lula, Leena, Delilah, Astraea, Helena, and Vulgan, the only “man” in your life at the moment. “Nice shapely bodies, soft features, breasts, perfect asses, breasts, kissable lips, pussy… oh yeah, I like women better than men. Not to say I don’t enjoy the company of men, but, well… you can’t deny a woman looks and tastes better~”. This earns a laugh from some of the men, and as you open your eyes you hear Jones, who’s sitting nude and rock hard in a chair, say “Amen to that! That’s a shame, though; you don’t find me dashing or handsome?” You look at the merchant mage, noting his fit but unremarkable body, at least in comparison to the others, though he does look to have a seven inch tool that is half as thick as your wrist. You look at his short hair, his five o’clock shadow, his hazel eyes, and while not as built as the others he definitely takes care of his body. “You’re handsome” you reply after your examination “But I prefer ‘pretty’ and ‘beautiful’ to ‘dashing’ and ‘handsome’, that’s not to say there isn’t a chance…~ but chances are slim, sorry. I’ll fuck you, or be fucked by you, but if you want to get involved, well, that will be different”. Jones shrugs his shoulders and smiles, almost arrogantly, at you and adds “Ah, well, at least I’m handsome. Maybe some other time when we’re all ready to settle down, eh? Until then, let’s keep this party going!” Hound groans as he slowly withdraws himself from you, though you moan in pleasure and clamp onto him tightly as he does so – when his member slips free of your confines he helps you stand up, and when you turn around you see a desire in his, a fire of sorts that is somewhat different from the others now. A look of fancy and admiration, though why you’re not quite sure… perhaps you’re shouting match with him earned you some points on his good side? Either way you’re horny as hells, as usual, and you’ve some guests to attend to – with a wink at Hound and a sway in your step, you finger over the others as you make your way towards Grulop, Kweillyn, Jones, Yennar, and Queeiltar…

7:42 pm
~
8:22 pm

“Mmmhmm!” you moan out as you lick your fingers of the latest remnants of the men’s sticky, warm seed… Queeiltar and Heclar’s this time you imagine? You don’t really know as you sit on the steps up to the small stage in the room, but it doesn’t really matter. You’re thoroughly sexually satisfied, and all of the men save Heclar and Hound are thoroughly spent after the fun you had with them, but even these two magical beings are gasping for air beside you, having recently just double penetrated you. You’re nearly thoroughly covered in spunk from head to toe, your anus and vagina are leaking copious amounts of their seed, and the taste and smell of their semen lingers in your mouth and nose. You had well over a dozen climaxes, and each of the men had at least four or five, except Heclar of course who, as an incubus, managed to get a lot more out of his body. In fact, Hound and Heclar even drank from your breasts after having learned of your lactation, and much to your surprise Hound has even been more accommodating to you and has ceased insulting you, and instead seems to be praising you and being sensual with you. You lie back on the steps and lick the cum from your left digits, then your right, and just relax and bask in the wonderful afterglow of hard, rough, thorough sex with your legs spread and your arms splayed out against the top of the steps. “Shit” Heclar’s voice comes from somewhere in front of you, and with a crack of your left eye you grin as you see him stumbling towards the seat in front of him, currently unoccupied as he takes a seat and slinks back “That was the best sex I think I’ve ever had. Say, Colette… you wouldn’t mind traveling with us from now on would you?” You look at Heclar and grin even wider, but shake your head and reply “No… I still have many things left to do here, and I imagine it will take me months before I decide what I want to do”. You look around at the other seats, all of which have the other men lounging in them looking exhausted and satisfied – Bradden found himself another drink and is relaxing comfortably, though he winces whenever he shifts his legs. Kraz and Jaz are snoozing in their seats, resting on their arms, Grulop is stoic and silent with his eyes closed, and you have reminisce fondly of how he lifted your left leg up and pounded you against the wall next to the bed, which you all have avoided and left untouched. Queeiltar was gentle with you throughout, though he had a fondest from your breast… and you might have given him a few titjobs as a result. Yennar was unremarkable and vanilla in his lovemaking, opting for the missionary position atop you while Jones was buried in your ass most of the time from below. Things were hot, heavy, satisfying, and scratched a great deal of your itches, and probably theirs as well. “Ahhh” Jones’ groans pleasurably as he slouches forward and looks you in the eyes with the same confident arrogance that they all share, but he by far has the most striking gaze of all the men “Colette, that was fantastic! You have more than earned your reward; thank you for a wonderful time. It’s a shame you wouldn’t let us mark you up… actually, I’m surprised since you seemed, well, more than willing for anything else actually”.

Hound, who sits next to you, runs his right finger along your left leg and brings a cum covered finger to your lips. You smirk at him before opening your mouth and engulfing the digit, suckling on his finger and devouring the tiny bits of seed as you moan and look him in the eyes, earning a smile from him that seems very out of place. You release Hound’s finger as you look to Jones and shrug your shoulders “I really only want the people I love to mark me up, which some of the tattoos and piercings you see here are the result of. Actually, I have a few more I’m expecting to get, so I don’t want anything to get in the way of that. Now that you mention it, what is your deal with that? I pegged you all for pigs and assholes… maybe not far off, but you’re not what I thought you would be, so why? There has to be a reason behind it, or is it just a thing you do?” Jones ponders your words for a few momenths, placing his right hand underneath his chain and stroking it as he seems to think before finally smiling. “Have you ever heard of Krisfreuka before, Colette?” he finally says as his smile broadens and his eyes seem to glimmer and shine at the mention of the name. “No” you admit as you shake your head, which is currently sticky with seed “Is he an important person?” Jones chuckles darkly and nods at you and says “Oh, a very important person… in fact, Krisfreuka is a god. One that each of us follows”. You furrow your brow in confusion, not terribly well versed with all the gods, but you’re certain you’ve never heard of Krisfreuka before. “Ah, never heard the name I see” Jones observes the confusion on your face and smiles “I’m not surprised, few have – in the beginning it was only me, Grulop, and Kweillyn here. We were adventurers, like you… well, maybe not exactly like you, but the typical adventurer traveling the land, solving problems, venturing into dangerous areas and fighting beasts and monster in the hopes of uncovering valuable treasures and powerful weapons and artifacts. We made do with what we were able to find, but we weren’t terribly wealthy… until one day”. “We were exploring a small cavern to the northwest, near the mountains and the border to Scoleshire, fighting ogres no less. It was more than what would typically have been seen, and quite dangerous, but we prevailed… barely. One of the beasts tore through a hollow part of the cavern, you see, and revealed a shrine connected to an entire temple beneath the stone. In the center of the room was a magnificent golden altar that called to us, and in our ignorance we thought we would plunder the temple of riches and dismantle the altar, until we heard a voice in our heads”. Jones’ eyes take on a glassy, almost reverent look as he loses himself in the memory and continues with a voice full of clarity and confidence “Krisfreuka spoke to us as we neared his altar. He revealed himself as a god of old, older than the current gods and older than the very lands itself. He made us an offer; relinquish society, embrace the disorder and chaos inherent in life itself, and be granted power to seek our fortunes”. You look at Jones and see a reverence in his eyes, also evident in his voice, and a quick glance around the room, even at Hound, reveals a smile on each of their faces as they look to their leader, one that reminds you of disciples of Lequis or other gods.

They’re believers.

“The others soon followed” he points to Hound, Yennar, Kraz and Jaz, Heclar, Queeiltar, and Bradden “Over the years. Others that were disgruntled with society, with social norms, that could not or would not accept anything but the road, or perhaps the call of gold and women. I suppose you could call us disciples, clerics even if you fancy, but it’s much more simple than that. We believe in Krisfreuka, we submit to his simple demand and are in turn rewarded with strength, power, and visions that lead us to fortune. After a time we did not need to delve into danger, but instead pay other adventurers to do it for us. That didn’t stop the bandits and highwaymen from targeting us, but we have an edge that they never account for: The blessings of an Old God”. You’re becoming increasingly wary of Jones and the others, but put it aside for now in favor of curiosity and the fact that they haven’t done anything to you that you didn’t agree to. “And the markings?” you ask curiously, wary even as you glance at Hound who grins at you before you glance back at Jones “What is the purpose of doing that? Does your god ask you to do that?” Jones runs his hand through his short hair and nods “In a manner of speaking he does. Our God has a unique fascination with shame, viewing it as an oddity and a weakness, but also a strength. A strength for those with the power to exploit it, and a weakness in those that succumb to it. A way to deepen our devotion to Krisfreuka, aside from not settling down and rejecting the values of civilization, is to humiliate others. I do not dare assume to know why he demands this, but I do not sense any overt maliciousness. If I were to guess, it would seem to me that he views it as an amusing game or distraction, to see someone humiliated and shamed in front of others, or even shamed in private. Forgive me for saying this, but it’s easier to do with whores since most are lured in by the promises of gold… which I pay them handsomely for after the fact. Believe me, money is not an issue with us at the moment. Actually…” Jones seems to lose himself in thought for a moment before smiling to himself broadly, gazing into your eyes as he nods to himself… and then nods to himself some more before standing up and gesturing you over and adding “Humor me a moment and come see what I have”. You look at the others, yet even Hound as well are all silent as they wait for you. It’s eerie and unsettling to say the least, but you stand up from your spot on slightly shaky legs and make your way passed the chairs towards the wall where Jones hovers over the heavily enchanted chest, muttering something under his breath as his hands glow yellow. He points his hands at the chest just as you arrive next to him in time to see lightning shoot from his hands, strike the chest… and then you watch the enchantments fizzle and fade. He looks to you and smiles before bending down and opens the chest, revealing the contents inside.

“Whoa” you utter in surprise, seeing that the chest itself is note only heavily trapped with enchantments, but has a bottomless bag enchantment as well. You gaze into the chest and see that it extends impossibly far, further than the floor, and inside you see weapons, armor, trinkets, gold… a hells of a lot of gold, actually. Jones bends down and puts his hand in the chest, and certain items sort of… gravitate towards his hand. He pulls up without touching anything and you watch in awe as the items follow his hand towards the top, and once they’re near the top he grabs them each and puts them on the floor before closing the chest. He pulled out a rapier in a scabbard, a pearl necklace, a dagger in a scabbard, a strange stone that changes colors every few seconds, a smooth almost stone-like black dildo, a pair of brown leather boots with three inch heels, and a small pink ribbon. You look at each of the items on the ground as Jones examines them all, dropping into your aura sight to see that they are all enchanted as they thrum with magical power. “No” you say adamantly, figuratively putting your foot down as Jones looks up at you in confusion “I will not let you all mark me like that. The answer is no, and this bribe will not work”. “Oh, you misunderstand” Jones says as he puts his hands in front of him and grins at you, letting his eyes roam over your cum splattered figure unabashedly. You feel no shame at the situation at all and are unaffected by his gaze, which he seems to note as he meets your emerald eyes. You cock an eyebrow at him and wait his response, which he then gives you after a few seconds delay. “I did not realize that you did not want to be marked by but a few people. I can easily change the situation that will leave no markings”. “But” you add dryly “You still want to humiliate me in some way, am I correct in assuming so?” Jones shrugs at you and says slowly “Yes, you are correct, but think about it. You would be helping me and the others deepen our devotion to our god and you would gain a powerful item of your choice, and you might have some fun along the way. Hey, now, hear me out first!” The merchant points towards the rapier on the ground, then to each of the other items and starts to explain their properties to you. “The blade of the rapier is a deep violet and is not only sharper than a normal rapier, capable of piercing better than even a steel made one, but also capable of discharging a powerful magical spear at the users will. The dagger was pried off a bandit that jumped us a while back, and has some sort of black magical enchantment behind it that eats away at the life force of those unlucky enough to be on the receiving end, similar to a poison. This pearl necklace is… interesting to say the least; it works only on women it seems, and gives the woman a fully functioning penis”. You look up in surprise at Jones and blurt out “Seriously?! A woman can grow a cock with this?!” Jones laughs and nods his head “Uh, yeah… might have found that out the hard with a night worker a little while back. With enough coin I convinced her to leave me in peace and part with the trinket – anyways, it does give a woman a penis, but only when worn. She ‘assured’ me that it makes the wearer capable of impregnating other women. Quite the interesting little toy, which leads me to the dildo”. “The dildo” Jones says as he runs his finger across it, and at this point you’re kneeling down and examining the tools right along with him “An adventurer sold to us along the road. He and his significant other had parted on… less than amicable terms it seemed, and he had taken her favorite toy, one that they both received while exploring some old ruins deep in Veilwood forest when they first met”.

Veilwood? you think in surprise I’ve lived there most of my life, but never knew about any ruins! Well, I guess I wouldn’t since the forest is quite big, and I really only lived on the edge. Mom and Dad, even Uncle William much to my surprise, always told me it was dangerous to venture too far into the forest. I guess they might have been right…

“Anyways, it’s obviously old, but was well made and might have seen quite a bit of use. According to the chap that sold it to me he claimed that, when inserted into any orifice, the user could create physical illusions that would… well, have sex with you. Up to four illusions could be made he claimed, and from his ex-wife’s ‘repeated’ use, which might have led to their parting, they are quite tangible and will ‘thrust’ and fuck quite well. These boots are enchanted to increase the speed of the wearer slightly, allowing one to travel greater distances in a shorter amount of time. You won’t be blindingly fast, but you will be just a bit quicker on your feet. Incidentally, they also allow one to kick with greater force and they look fashionable! This stone here, the one that keeps changing colors, is a rare memory stone created by some long dead civilization. They used these to teach and train, or so the scholars say; crush it in the palm of your hand and think of a skill you want to improve and it, one that you already know mind you, will improve your skill in that area. Now this beauty right here” Jones says as he gingerly picks up the pink ribbon and holds it up for both of you to see “Is what I have to offer. Be careful not to touch it”. You look at the simple pink ribbon, knowing full well that it’s enchanted despite its mundane appearance. “Why shouldn’t I touch it?” you ask curiously as you look it over in Jones’ hands “You’re touching it just fine”. “I can touch it because it wasn’t designed to affect men, women on the other hand…” Jones explains as he tries to find the words before continuing “This is a cursed object that only affects women, one of several gender specific items, both cursed or otherwise. It… how do I put this? This item compels the wearer to do something, and releases them from that compulsion once the deed is done or the object is removed or destroyed. It’s a truly powerful object, dangerous in fact in the wrong hands… and I want you to take it”. You shake your head as you lean back in surprise and stammer out “W-What? After you just finished telling me that it’s cursed and only affects women, you want me to take it?” Jones laughs and shrugs his shoulders nonchalantly as he replies without a care in the world “That is correct, but I suppose I should tell you a little more about it, and what I had in mind. True it only affects women, but so long as it’s not active with a command then either can handle it and give it a command, and it cannot compel indefinitely; there must be a clear, concise goal in mind… and you can set conditions behind the goal. Such as… I put a compulsion down to chop down a tree, but you have to count every time you strike the tree and giggle like a girl as you do so, stuff like that. I wouldn’t lie to a potential customer about this – if I did no one would deal with me again – and I doubt any honest person would purchase this item… or could afford what I would ask for it anyways. No, I want you to have it, but on one condition: That I give it a command first and you put it on. If you do that for me, then any one of these items you may choose to take with you, free of charge along with the ribbon itself if you want it”. You look down at the ribbon as you think about it and utter out “Powerful stuff… but what would you have me do? I want to know how it works beforehand”.

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Jones smiles at you and grins ear to ear, like you’ve just made his day by asking. “Of course” he says “You give commands by holding the item and talking to it directly. Rather simple, but effective nonetheless. Just be careful of accidentally picking up any cursed items if you go exploring. I made that mistake once with a staff that caused me to break out in hives on my, uh, private parts every time I tried to cast a spell. A-Anyways, let me see…” Jones thinks for a moment as he stares at the ribbon before he grins and, looking and speaking directly at the ribbon, says “In Deidra’s Palace of Pleasure you will wear a bed sheet cape around your neck and skip around the mansion exactly three times. You will do this fully nude, except the cape, and will laugh and smile the entire time while referring to yourself as Captain Colette, taking on a heroic persona. Every fifth person you see you will stop in front of, salute them, introduce yourself and then offer to orally pleasure them. The trip around the mansion starts and ends at the foot of the mansion entrance stairway”. The ribbon glows a bright pink for a few seconds before dissipating, as if nothing happened. “Are you kidding me with this?” you stare at Jones, unable to comprehend exactly what he just asked “I… I don’t even know what to make of that. How old are you, exactly? That’s just… I don’t… are you touched in the head or something?” Jones stares at you for a few moments and then opens his mouth and says with a smirk “What can I say, I’m a child at heart? Come on, it’ll be funny, humiliating, and sexy all at once!” A few groans back near the stage catch both your attention, and even his compatriots think what he just did was, to put it bluntly, dumb. “That is the stupidest fucking thing I have ever heard you say, Jones” Hound groans the loudest as he has his palm over his face, shaking his head before he removes his hand and looks at his leader “What the fuck is wrong with you, you moron? Of all the stupid shit… I swear you are the dumbest motherfucker I’ve ever had the misfortune of knowing. Really, you put on this air of authority, but you’re worse than Bradden!” “Hey!” Bradden says as he puts his drink down, chuckling somewhat “What’s that supposed to mean?” Bradden and Hound start bickering at each other while the others join in, but Jones just shrugs and looks back at you, holding the cursed ribbon up. “What do you say? Take the money and run, or maybe see what Captain Colette has up her sleeve?”

Oh my gods this man is a nine year old in an adults body you groan rather loudly as you try to stop yourself from smacking your forehead, or Jones for that matter, but then your eyes go down to the tools he has splayed out before you… Some nice stuff he has, though. I already have the money in the bag, in a manner of speaking, but really… do I really want to do this for one of those nice, shiny, expensive items? Instead of humiliating me with those markings it seems he now wants to humiliate me through buffoonery!
Second Choice: 1. No way you’re going to agree to do this! As Jones said, take the money and walk away.

2. Put the ribbon on and claim your reward afterwards.
2A. Take the enchanted violet rapier as compensation.
2B. Take the dagger enchanted with a magical poison.
2C. Take the pearl necklace that allows women to grow a penis.
2D. Take the black stone dildo that creates physical copies to use during sex… and thrusts on its own!
2E. Take the brown leather boots with three inch heels, which allow the user to move slightly faster and kick harder.
2F. Take the memory stone as compensation and use it to improve an already known skill by 1. (Must choose skill)

3. Do more for Jones in the hopes of earning more rewards (Write in something or leave it up to Jones to decide).

4. Bargain with Jones in the hopes that you can do something else for an item, or possibly charm an item off of him. (Specify)

5. Other
8:37 pm
~
7:22 pm

After some quality time with Vivian last night and a bath with her this morning you start training with your brown-skinned lover wearing your latex bodysuit, split into two pieces held together by straps at your midsection while wearing your undergarments underneath. Vivian wore something similar, but in blue and pink cloth rather than latex, and had you practice kicking, vaulting, stretching… the same as before, and then she showed you the finer points of the dances that you already know, and generally expanded upon the skills that were need to have a better handle, and greater creative freedom, with said dances. After the session with the men yesterday you find yourself twelve-hundred gold richer; one-thousand from Jones as part of the group as a whole, and two-hundred that Hound had personally give you, much to your surprise. You also shock Vivian with how vulgar your language is at times, and have to tone it down some for her, though things still tend to slip, especially when you make a mistake. “Almost” Vivian said as you nearly twist your ankle landing an improvised backflip during an otherwise simple line dance routine “You just needed better support and distribution of weight on your feet”. “I know” you groaned as you sat down and cradled your foot and ankle “Still fucking hurt… ehrm, still hurt, sorry. I’ll get back up and try again… just like you tried again last night~”. You continued to practice with Vivian throughout the day, stopped by a visit from none other than Joan and Thanders. Joan applied black eye makeup to your eyes that you absolutely love, bringing attention to your emerald eyes and looking very sexy to you, and they were able to quickly get “Buttslut” tattooed on your right butt cheek along with a red lipstick kiss right underneath it, though oddly enough they started tracing on the top of your right foot instead of on the bottom as Leena had indicated, and the tracing itself took quite some time… and you aren’t exactly sure what it will be since Thanders said that Papa Leena wanted it kept secret until the latest possible moment. So, your week goes on with Vivian teaching you how to improve your dances and your footwork for most of the days, followed by a visit from Thanders and Joan as they fill in parts of whatever new tattoo Leena commissioned for you, though true to her word it starts from the top of your foot and curves towards your right ankle before snaking its way up and around your leg to the left, wrapping up and around towards your pelvis before coming out just underneath your right butt cheek, over your pelvis, and diagonally across your navel… and that’s as much as Thanders and Joan have filled in and traced at this point. On the top of your right foot is a flaming tail of red and orange, followed by what appears to be a serpent-like body given the detailed black scales and red fissures that outline the scales, and the top of whatever it is has what looks to be red and black fire coming off it, though with much more prominence on the deep red, making it look like waving hair more than flames. Afterwards you and Vivian have a little more training, and then you have the rest of the night to yourself, which you take the opportunity to enjoy the comforts with your succubus lover and mingle with the other workers when they have time, and even some of the guests as well. Now, however, the week is at an end and so too is the tattoo that Leena commissioned for you…

“Oye, lass, no tryin’ tah sneak a peek!” Thanders chides as he catches you trying to see beneath the blindfold they had you wear at Leena’s behest as he and Joan finish the tattoo. “Fine” you say as you flinch both in pain and moan from it as Thanders’ last prick on the top of your hand stings worse than the others while Joan puts the finishing touches on your stomach. “Leena has refined tastes, as always” Joan comments as she continues to prod at your stomach with the flat, blunt instrument. “Are we talking about the same person?” you ask teasingly, wondering what Joan’s definition of refined is considering all the dirty, vulgar, wonderful things she’s done to you. “Of course” Joan replies quickly as she wipes away some ink “I don’t know what really goes on in the bedroom, though I imagine it is quite noteworthy, however, she has always had a taste for the finer things. An eye for detail and perfection, everything must be just so, and she has a way of making sure it gets done right – her and Delilah are the same in that regard it seems, and I often wonder who would topple the other in this regard”. I don’t think either would come out on top then you think amusedly I think it would be more appropriate to say that they have different approaches to similar situations. Heh, case in point: Me. You sit and wait, Thanders having done most of your left arm while Joan makes some minor perfectionistic additions to the tattoo. Thanders is now working on your fingers, but never going passed the first knuckle and avoiding your thumb altogether. It takes about twenty more minutes for Thanders to finish, and even then it takes another fifteen or so as he goes back and starts to touch up what work he has already done, mainly the piece that goes up your left side, up your armpit, then snakes around your left arm to the right, going around your elbow, and then snaking around your lower arm and ending at your wrist and the top of your hand. You hear a grunt of satisfaction from Thanders and hear him say, presumably to Joan, “Aye, tis another beautiful piece. Now, for the final piece; I’ll let ye do the honors”. A few moments later and you feel a sharp scratching on the bottom of your right foot that makes you wince slightly, but you remain as still as possible as Joan writes and says “She really loves you, Colette. She was in the shop talking with us and she could not stop talking about you, nothing but praises. I’ve never seen her so happy before – she wanted to make sure you had the best, most beautiful tattoo. What did you do to her, I wonder?” You giggle as you think back to that night and morning a week ago, moaning and smiling as you reminisce. “There’s I reason why I have ‘Buttslut’ and that lipstick kiss tattoo on my ass now. If you really want the juicy details I can definitely go into them” you explain, and at your words Joan stops writing for a moment, earning a smirk from you as she says “U-Uh, maybe some other time” and goes back to writing, tracing… whatever she’s doing on the bottom of your right foot. After a few minutes more Joan exclaims, with a heavy, pleased sigh “It is finished, and it looks amazing. Well done, Thanders”. “Ach, yer not needin’ tah thank me!” Thanders exclaims as your eyes are blinded with light at him undoing and then yanking off the blindfold “We make a good team, we do, an’ it’s all thanks tah this lit’le one ‘ere!”

You blink your eyes a few times, bringing your right hand to your eyes and rubbing them so as not to irritate your left, which is throbbing painfully from the use of the tattooing instruments used on you. When your sight starts to return you sit up and look to Thanders and Joan, who gesture towards the mirror at the back of the room. You smile as you approach, noting your new black eye makeup – a subtle job to be sure so that it doesn’t stand out too much, but one that goes along the creases of your eyes and on the eyelid itself to really draw attention to your emerald orbs, and now that it’s there you really do notice that your eyes have a slight glow to them. Still, you love it… but that only holds your attention for a moment as you gasp and bring your hands to your mouth at your new tattoo. Now that you can see it in all its glory, you fall in love with it. Starting from the bottom of your right foot and snaking up and around your right leg, below your left butt cheek and diagonally across your pelvis and navel, up your left side and armpit, and going around your left arm and ending on the top of your head is a very detailed black and red dragon with red and black eyes. It has a flame on its tail on top of your right foot that is colored orange and yellow, and from there it has a black scaly body with red fissures outlining the scales. There are no feet or hands of note, but along the top of the dragon’s body are those prominently red and slightly black flames that look like hair, and the head of the dragon sports red and black eyes as it breathes red and black fire out towards your four left fingers, with the flames ending at your first knuckle for each one. Oh my gods… Leena wasn’t kidding when she said it was going to be large you think in awe as you behold the entirety of the finished product with its extreme attention to detail… it actually almost looks like a black dragon, not that you’ve ever seen one in person before, but the point stands. You spend several minutes just admiring it as a smile creeps across your red lips and you turn around to see “Buttslut” tattooed in black ink and flowing handwriting on your right butt cheek, followed by a red lipstick tattoo kiss right below it. With “Cum Inside”, “I - ♥ - Anal”, the rose tattoo on your anus, and “Buttslut” with that lipstick kiss, not to mention “Use – Me” and “Slut” tattooed on your breasts and above your vagina, you have no doubt that anyone would mistake what you’re all about, or that you really love anal. “Don’t ferget yer right foot, lass” Thanders’ voice comes from behind you, and when you look back at him you see him pointing towards your right foot, and then you remember that Joan scratched something on there. You take a seat in the chair and grab your right foot as you lift up your leg, tilting your foot and your head… to reveal simple handwriting that reads.

Colette,
Don’t worry, this will wash off in a few days. I just wanted to leave a little note for you to say that I love you, and that I hope you like the finished product. I’m always thinking about you! – Love, Leena

“I love it” you whisper as you read the note again and again, a bigger smile on your face each time through “And I love you too, Daddy~”.

8:41 pm

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

7:30 am

“Mmm~” you moan as you start to wake up, your arms underneath and over Vivian’s body while her tail is wrap around your leg. Same as before you and Vivian had another fun, sex filled night full of love and passion, though she did admire the full look of your new tattoos and the black eye makeup. Vivian cuddles against you as she starts to wake up and says “I love you, Colette”. “I love you too, my little succu-slut~. That thing you did with your tongue against my clit ring and your fingers in my pussy last night was amazing… I hope you’ll do it again sometime~”. You bring your left hand up across Vivian’s stomach, across her flat chest, and to her mouth where you gingerly pry open her mouth and have her suck on your fingers, which she does while moaning happily. You feel Vivian’s arm rub against your left leg sensually and giggle, then over your arm and you think she’s getting frisky, and then over your face and feet and… Your eyes pop open and you see that there’s something thick and white rubbing against your body all over – it feels nice, but you have no idea what it is. You quickly pull your arms and turn over on the bed to see and giant blue eyeball staring back at you. “Morning, sweetie!” enters your mind followed by a series of giggles and laughs that scare the daylights out of you – you scream and roll over off the bed, bringing Vivian down with you as her tail was still wrapped around your leg. “What, what is it? What’s goin-? Who are you?!” Vivian yells in surprise as she gets a look at Astraea, but before you get the chance to answer as you rub your head and recover from your fall, Astraea wraps her tentacles around both of you and pulls you both in close for a hug. “I’m Astraea, pleased to meet you, Vivian! I’m one of Colette’s lovey dovey wuvvers! Oh, let me get a look at you! Aren’t you the cutest thing! Welcome to the family, Vivian! Oh, we’re going to have so much fun, and we can talk about nice things together! I hear you like dancing; I love dancing, and so does my sweetie-pie!” Astraea rattles on and on, and on… and on – it’s quite the shock for Vivian, who seems to have trouble absorbing it all, but you reach out and grab her hand and say “Vivian, this is Astraea. She’s a tentacle lord, she can read minds, and she’s my lover. Don’t worry around her too much, but watch out for her antics~”. Vivian smiles and just nods, a bit unsure, however, Astraea gets your attention when she gently bonks you on the head and you hear her voice in your mind. “No talking unless spoken too, cutie-pie! And no talking bad about your sweet Astraea~” she giggles into your mind, and you hang your head and reply “I’m sorry ma’am, forgive me”.

Astraea giggles and the sound of a tongue clicking enters your mind as she speaks thoughts to you. “Aww, that’s alright, sweetie-pie! It’s early and you’re just confused and tired. But there’s no time to waste! Say good-bye to Vivian!” You wave to Vivian as Astraea puts he gingerly down onto the floor and say “See you later, Vivi! Mmph!” and after you say your goodbye Astraea takes the opportunity to stick one of her tentacles into your mouth. “Suckle on it like a good girl while I cover you up and take you away, teehee~. Oh, and you shall respond with your thoughts, sweetie!” Astraea giggles all the way out the door, covering you up and leaving a dazed and confused Vivian sitting on the floor with a look of pure bewilderment on her face. Yes, ma’am, thank you ma’am. Thank you for the treat, Astraea you think, and you get a giggle and a pat on the head in return as you suckle on her tentacle lightly as she carries you through the halls, up the stairs, and into a room down a few more halls passed quite a few curious onlookers as they see a white tentacle lord carrying a naked woman through the halls, though she doesn’t allow your private parts to be seen all that much… which hardly matters at this stage.

7:47 am
~
8:09 am

This room, unlike the last two, is actually just an ordinary room – on the left hand side of the room is a door leading to a chamber pot and bath, with a nightstand and a four poster bed a few feet next to it. The back wall has a fireplace and a picture of a mountain range, with a small table in front of it with two chairs in front and two chairs on the sides of it. The right hand side of the room has a vanity, a dresser, an armoire, and a chest along with a full length mirror. Well, it’s mostly an ordinary room; in the center of the room is a dining table with four chairs around it, but right next to it in a gap between the chair and the bed is a large hole in the ground. You didn’t have much time to examine the room as Astraea brought you into the room, gave you a quick bath, cleaned you up, then carried you back into the main room and pulled some very girly and childlike clothes as she manhandled – or womanhandled as the case may be – you like a doll. You currently have on white cloth stockings over pink flats, white panties and bra underneath a pink frock that barely covers your bottom, and three pink bows in your hair; two on the left and right sides of your head and one on the back of your head. It’s comfortable, but it’s… a bit much – not enough in some cases, but that’s not issue at all as far as you’re concerned. You currently sit on the edge of the bed as Astraea ruffles your hair with her tentacles and adjusts things here and there on your frock and stockings. “A-Astraea, may I have permission to speak?” you ask as she hums into your mind and has a happy look on her face. “Go ahead, sweetie!” Astraea giggles as she continues to touch you up. “I’m really thankful for you clothing me, b-but why do I have to wear… this?” you wave your hands over your body at the entire getup. “Because, sweetie!” Astraea giggles into your mind “You’re a good little girl, and good girls have to wear pretty little girl clothing until they grow up. And I know you were wondering about the hole in the floor”. You look a little shocked, and at first you think Astraea was reading your mind, but she giggles into your head and says “I have a giant eyeball, you know! I saw you glancing at it. This room is quite special – do you remember the room back at the temple? My room, the one with all the tentacles and flesh coming off the walls? This room is similar to that one, sweetie; if I put my tentacle inside that hole then I can spread the growth around the room and generate more tentacles – it’s also enchanted to make the process faster, but limits it to this room only… and maybe a few more in this lovely place~. So if you ever want a tentacle free-for-all then just let me know~”. You smile at Astraea and her ideas, letting her continue on as she smooths out your clothes and sensually rubs her tentacles along your body… and then she sighs heavily into your mind, and not just a heavy sigh, but a contemplative one at that.

“Sweetie” she says into your mind seriously as she rubs a tentacle across your face “You know I love you, right?” You nod your head, wondering where this is going to go, but based on her tone it looks like it is going to be serious. “We each have things to teach you, to help you grow, to help realize your desires. My specialty is the mind, and therefore I have a much more… potent method to help you grow. Whereas Delilah, Leena, and even Lula can put you into situations, I can make you live them without ever having to leave this room. I can help you develop your combat abilities within your own mind, both magical and physical, but you would need to be responsible for keeping your body fit and healthy to keep up. I can also help guide your personality towards something should you desire it, even develop a fetish or a dislike of something. I can do this for you, sweetie, but there is a price, and that price is if you choose to do one of these things then there is no backing out, and I will make them as real as possible… and there might not necessarily be a way to ‘win’ or succeed. We can do something to develop your combat abilities, your personality and identity, or even your sexual identity and fetishes if you so desire. Or, if you prefer, we can leave those out for now and I can continue on with plan A… which will still involve me delving into your mind a little bit, obviously silly~, but it will have a little bit of everything, just like Leena and Delilah~”. You ponder on it for a little while before you ask “May I speak, Astraea?” and when she gives you the okay you add as you finger your choker “How real will it be?” Astraea pauses for a moment before she finally says into your mind “As real as possible. You will feel, taste, and hear everything as if it were real. If you choose to develop your combat skills then it will feel as if you’re in a real battle; your skills will be as they are, no stronger and no weaker, and if you should be harmed then you will feel like you’ve been hurt. If you strike against a shield, you will feel like you’re striking something solid that has weight – I am very good at what I do, Colette, my sweetie-pie, and for you to learn something then you must actually feel as if you are there. Nothing will be held back – you may speak your mind, sweetie”. You again nod your head and ask “Okay, so it will basically be real… what about blending things together? What if I want to have combat and personality, but no sex, or vice versa, or all of the above?” Astraea wiggles her tentacles against you soothingly as her pleased voice enters your mind “Oh, we can definitely do that, but it will be thorough and seem very long. You may also create scenarios if you want, but you would need to give me some details. If you wanted to involve your home I would need details about your home, your family and friends, little things to recreate it… which would mean I would need to enter your mind and look at your memories and thoughts in some cases, others a verbal and mental description would all that would be required”.

“Alright… now what’s plan A?’ you ask teasingly, though Astraea merely bonks you gently on the nose with the tip of one of her phallic tentacles and giggles. “That’s a secret, sweetie! So, what do you want to do, hmm~? If you choose the mental training sessions, sweetie, don’t worry about feeling any pain. It will be like falling asleep and then waking up from a nice nap, both out here and ‘in there’”. You think about it for a few moments before you feel Astraea lift your left hand up with a tentacle and examine your newest tattoo, which you also look at and admire the dragon head breathing fire out towards your fingers. “It’s so pretty” Astraea comments with fascination and admiration “You have so many pretty piercings and tattoos, sweetie… your body is a walking art show. I love the angel, the dragon, those naughty ones~, the rose wreath and tree, ‘Princess’ and the stars, the rose and eye and the back of your neck, and then the piercings on your ears, belly button, clitty, and nipples. Sweetie, I never knew you were into those things, but I’m glad that you are! They’re so beautiful, just like you are~”. You smile warmly at your tentacle lover and bow your head deeply at her. “Thank you so much, Astraea. I’m really glad you like them as much as I do” you respond, and she merely caress your cheek with her warm tentacle, a look of adoration in her big blue eye. “D-Do you…?” you start to ask, but realize you forgot to ask permission, however, Astraea merely waves her tentacle to allow you to speak and you continue “Do you want to mark me as well, mistress Astraea?” Astraea seems to ponder your words for a moment before she giggles into your mind. “Oh, I don’t know! I’ve never really thought about it all too much to be honest, but now that you mention it… yes, I would. If you want me to then let me know if you want it to be a piercing or a tattoo and I’ll think of something nice for you, teehee~”.

8:18 am
Third Choice: A. Continue with Astraea’s Plan A and forego any mental jaunts for the time being.

B. Have Astraea create a mental scenario to improve your combat skills and prowess. (May choose C and D as well. If you want to create a setting or scenario then write something in!)

C. Have Astraea create a mental scenario to grow and shape your personality. (May choose B and D as well. If you want to create a setting or scenario then write something in!)

D. Have Astraea create a mental scenario to grow and shape your sexual personality and possibly develop fetishes. (May choose B and C as well. If you want to create a setting or scenario then write something in!)

E. Create your own mental scenario from scratch! (Write in your own scenario and specify any combat, personality, or sexual focuses, or something else entirely that it should be centered around as well as themes, setting, etc!)

F. Have Astraea mark you with a piercing. (May choose along with G)

G. Have Astraea mark you with a tattoo. (May choose along with F)

X. Other

Z. Character/Environment Interaction

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Character/Environment Interaction explanation
The Character/Environment Interaction system allows you to interact with the world around you as well as interact with Colette or other characters in the story. Want to have Colette tie her hair up? Then choose this along with the main choices. Want her to stow away a stone, or tie up a bad guy with a rope? Go right ahead! Maybe you're in the middle of a fight and feel that clothing is too cumbersome. You can put on make-up, put clothes on and take clothes off, kick over a bucket, slap a succubus' ass.
Don't go too crazy, though. If it's a bit outlandish then unfortunately I might not be able to use it. Other than that, be creative guys and gals!

Inventory/Stats/Looks/Perks

Enchanted Backpack: Medium-High load. Has a small amount of space left. Stowed away at the moment.
-Gold pouch (1000 Gold: Holds 1000)
-Medium Gold Pouch (2000 Gold: Holds 2000)
-844 gold coins
-Gold Magic Crystal: Healing
-Blue Magic Crystal: Ice
-Yellow Magic Crystal: Lightning
-White Magic Crystal: Light
-Aqua Magic Crystal: Water
-Water canteen - Full
-Purple blanket w/Red hearts
- Book: Unlocking the Secrets of Magic (If read will increase MR by 10 permanently. Must be used three times. Each use takes up one hour)
- Medium Sized Enchanted Black Butt Plug (Activated with command word “Lover’s Embrace”. Will vibrate and expand slowly when activated until it becomes very large, but not enough to harm)
-Small Mirror
-Map of Eborthia
-Rations (x3)
-4-Pronged Grappling Hook and Rope (Attached to each other)
-Map of Kilnhaven
-Steel Pata w/1 foot blade (hand-to-hand weapon)
-Sewing Kit (Repairs leather armor and clothing. 10 uses remaining)
-Official Amazonian Seal (States that you can become an honorary member of Amazonian society in Falwathyn. Can go to Hera and she will escort you to Falwathyn personally)
-Dwynvel Blessed Amazonian Veil Dancing Outfit (Extremely exposing and extremely light. Comes with creamy white bra that shows extreme cleavage and has thin vertical pieces of cloth that exposes nipples via heart shaped cutouts, thin G-string that rides up on ass and has cutout to expose vagina, extremely short frilly skirt that barely covers crotch and covers only half of butt and held in place by bronze-gold heart bands, thin gloves for tops of hands and arms to biceps held in place by bronze-gold bands with metal hearts on top, open toed five inch heeled sandals, and bronze-gold bands to hold drapes in place. Blessings in effect when set is worn)
-Enchanted Cleaning Rag (Can clean virtually any sweat, muck, grime, and nasty stuff up. Will never get dirty)
-Enchanted Gloves (unidentified)
-Throwing Knife Sheathe
-Arrow Quiver (holds 30 arrows)
-Utility Belt (4 satchels attached. 1 lock pick case attached. Room for 1 more satchel, case, or crossbow quiver)
-Black Silk Fabric
-Yyssbo Blessed Midnight Black Hooded Trench Coat (Has an extended hood to cover head. Goes down to ankles. Helps conceal weaponry and visible gear excluding backpack, bow quiver, and bow. Blessing in effect when sneaking)
-Grey Leather Armor Gloves.
-Knee High Brown Leather Boots
-Fire Resistant Brown Studded Leather Armor. (Covers arms, enchanted to resist fire)
-Enchanted Silver Ring of Minor Magical Reserves. (Enhances MR by 10). Left ring finger.
-Enchanted Emerald Ring of Strength. (Enhances melee and ranged attacks, excluding crossbows. Allows lifting of heavier objects). Right ring finger.
-Skin-Walker (Hugs body like a second skin, revealing everything as if nude. Blessings in effect when worn).
-Lequis Blessed Pink Sheer Floral Stockings (See through. Blessing in effect when worn with matching set)
-Lequis Blessed Pink Sheer Floral Half-Bra (Can see breasts. Barely covers nipples. Shows more cleavage. Blessing in effect when worn with matching set)
-Lequis Blessed Pink Sheer Floral Thong (Can see privates. Exposes ass. Rides up on crotch and ass. Blessing in effect when worn with matching set)
-Lequis Blessed Pink Lace Floral Garter Belt (Currently holding up Blessed Pink Sheer Floral Stockings. Blessing in effect when worn with matching set)
- Medium sized anal beads with eight beads that vibrate at a very low frequency– command word Vashana.
- 7.5” fleshy pink dildo with heart-shaped flap on bottom that is a few inches thicker than Lula’s cock that vibrates at a very low frequency – command word Solaris.

Satchels, Cases, Bolt Quivers Stowed away at the moment.
Satchel #1: Minor healing potion x2. Mild healing potion x1. Full
Satchel #2: Minor healing potion x1. Mild healing potion x1. Alchemist’s Fire x1 (One-third of vial used to coat any melee weapon with brief fire enchantment. Can be thrown to act as a small firebomb. Two-third remaining). Full
Satchel #3: Lock Pick x1. Minor Potion of Magical Reserves (Restores 15 MR) x1. Extreme Potion of Healing x1. Full
Satchel #4: Empty.
Lock Pick Case (Can hold 15 lock picks. Takes up satchel slot): Lock Pick x15

Worn

- Pink frock thta barely covers ass. Three pink ribbons in hair. White bra, pantie, and stockings. Pink flats on feet.
- Emerald Encrusted Rosey Designed Black Leather Choker (Has metal heart that says “Colette” engraved on front. Has “With Love: Lula, Leena, Delilah, Helena, Astraea, Meredith, Xillia, Vulgan” encrusted on back. Can be leashed while wearing it.)
- Silver-gold Horizontal Studded Barbell Piercings (nipples) with Emerald Hearts Encased in Metal Outlines (Hearts can be removed/detached). Enchanted to connect to other pieces via chains.
- Silver-gold circular industrial earring on right inner ear. Has two small diamond studs on outside that attach to ear. Enchanted to connect to other pieces via chains.
- Three silver-gold large ring piercings on upper left ear. Enchanted to connect to other pieces via chains.
- Silver-gold ring with ruby set in at belly button. Enchanted to connect to other pieces via chains.
- Small silver-gold ring with sapphire set in. Enchanted to extend a small chain to those that know command word. Enchanted to connect to other pieces via chains. For the darling and joy of my existence. To my love, Colette inscribed along band.

Weaponry Not currently available/equipped.

-Steel Dagger w/8 inch blade. Sheathed.
-Extra Sharp Steel short sword w/2 foot blade. Enchanted for extra cutting power. Sheathed.
-Throwing Knife x6. Sheathed.
-Fiery Elven Shortbow (enchants arrows to deal fire damage).
-Steel Arrows x25. In arrow quiver (holds 30 arrows).

Magic Not currently available/equipped.

-Gold Magic Crystal: Healing: Level 2/4: Charges (4/4): Minor Healing (1 Charge, 15 MR): Mild Healing (2 Charges, 30 MR). Can use Blood Magic with. Unavailable
-Blue Magic Crystal: Ice: Level 2/4: Charges (2/4): Ice Shield (1 Charge, 15 MR): Cold Spray (2 Charges, 30 MR). Can use Blood Magic with. (24 hours remain on 1 recharge)
-Yellow Magic Crystal: Lightning: Level 2/4: Charges (4/4): Lightning Bolt (1 Charge, 15 MR): Lightning Whip (2 Charges, 30 MR). Can use Blood Magic with.
-White Magic Crystal: Light: Level 1/4: Charges (1/3): Flash (1 Charge, 15 MR) (Flash blinds enemies and damages undead). Can use Blood Magic with. (24 hours remain on 1 recharge)
-Aqua Magic Crystal: Water: Level 1/4: Charges (3/3): Water missile (1 Charge, 10 MR). Can use Blood Magic with. Unavailable

Rift Abilities
-Magical Suppression (25 MR each use): Can only be used on living beings. Only works by touching target. Blocks magic use of target for ten minutes.
-Centered Soul (Activated once every twenty-four hours, gives major boost to all stealth, magic, and combat stats: skills Major bonus to Hit and Dodge and Stealth/Minor bonus Damage Reduction/Halves Spell Cost/Gain One Extra Attack Every Hit/Minor damage increase to every strike) costs nothing, only usable once per day. Creates a small shockwave that knocks back anything around you. Lasts 10 minutes. (24 hours remain on recharge).
-Blink (35 MR each use): Can be used in and out of combat to instantaneously transport self within ten feet of current position silently and with only a barely visible blue haze as any indication of its use. Can be used in combat to get behind enemies resulting in sneak attack criticals. Cannot go through solid objects.
-Lust Strike (10 Lust minimum required. The higher the lust the stronger the attack in intervals of 10. Foot-Fighting only skill): Use lust to increase the damage of your kicks proportional to the amount of lust you have. The higher the lust the more damage is added to the attack. Lust is expended upon usage. Can choose how much lust to use, but at least 10 is needed.

Looks

-Black eye makeup around eyes and on eyelids. Subtly applied.
-Thick wavy silky smooth fiery red hair with black streaks that goes just passed breasts. Flowing freely. (Human Heritage. Results of Cum Bathing. Dyed)
-Large DD-Cup breasts. Can lactate. Wearing Horizontal Studded Barbell Piercings with Emerald Hearts Encased in Metal Heart Outlines on Nipples. Emerald Hearts are removable. (Human Heritage. Breast Play Perk. Temple of Domina Alteration)
- Three large silver-gold earrings on upper left ear.
- Circular silver-gold industrial earring on right ear. Diamond studs on outside.
- Silver-gold belly button ring with ruby.
- Small silver-gold clit ring with sapphire.
-Half-elf ears (Juts out two inches farther than human ear. Ends on pointed tip)
-Hourglass figure
-Smooth Unblemished Luminous Milky White Skin (Elven Heritage. Results of Cum Bathing)
-Clean Shaven (No pubic hair)
-Emerald Green Eyes (almost seem to glow…)
-Toned Muscles (Stomach, legs, arms, ass)
- Bubble butt (Butt is slightly bigger and plumper)
-5’6” tall
-Full lips. Shimmering Glossy Red Lipstick applied. Looks fuller, plumper, and catches the eyes with a shimmering effect.
-Slightly curved nose
-Rift tattoo on right wrist (Invisible when not in Rift Plane or near a Rift)
-Stripper tattoo on right arm represented by two interlocking hollow rings with arcane writing in the hollow parts, orange flames along the outside, two large arcane symbols on the left and right gap, and three curved squiggly lines in the center gap. Left and right gaps filled in to look like dual suns colored bluish-white and yellow, respectively. (Solid Purple, Orange, Blue-White, Yellow).
-“Buttslut” tattoo on right butt cheek in black ink and flowing handwriting. Red lipstick kiss tattoo right below it.
-“Cum Inside” tattoo on lower back in black ink and flowing handwriting.
-“Slut” tattoo just above vagina in black ink and flowing handwriting.
-“Sex Addict” tattoo across bottom of left foot in black ink and flowing handwriting.
-“Use” tattoo above right nipple along curve of areola. “Me” tattoo equivalent above left nipple. Black ink and flowing handwriting.
-Highly detailed Red Rose tattoo on the anus in crimson red black ink and bold black outlines. (Colored Red and Black)
-Highly detailed and lifelike Rose Wreath tattoo with leaves, twigs, and roses that go along the curve of both breasts and blossom into a very lifelike and detailed tree at the sternum full of roses, leaves, and branches. Up cleavage is intertwined trunk of leaves, roses, and twigs. (Colored Red, Green, Brown, Black)
-“I” and “Anal” tattoo above and below a tattoo of a small Red Heart on left butt cheek. (Colored Black and Red. Flowing handwriting)
-“Princess” tattooed across chest in large handwriting. Twenty black outlined stars with streaks of blue, red, pink, and purple surrounding “Princess” towards arms and collarbone. (Colored Black, Red, Blue, Purple, Pink)
-Highly Detailed and lifelike Purple Rose with Crystal Blue Eye tattoo in the center blossoming from bird’s eye view on back of neck. (Colored Black, Purple, White, Blue)
-Dragon tattoo of a black scaled dragon with red fissures along the scales. Starts at the top of the right foot with a flaming tail and slithers up and around the right leg to the right torso, diagonally cutting across the stomach and up towards the left arm. It slithers and wraps around the left arm ending at the top of the left hand where the head ends with its black and red eyes, breathing red and black fire out towards the fingers ending at the first knuckle for each of the four fingers. (Colored Red, Black, Orange, and Yellow)
-Extremely detailed and lifelike Female Angel tattoo that covers the entire back. Angel is nude with crème skin, eyes closed, mouth slightly agape as if in ecstasy. Right hand fingering her sex with her left hand groping right breast. Wearing brown leather belt with an emerald jeweled sword with a gold grip hanging from a scabbard on her left side. Long red hair blowing to the right. Black, grey, and white colored wings curve up towards shoulder blades and extend down the rest of the back, covering skin near entirely, folding inwards slightly. (Colored Crème, Red, Green, Brown, Gold, Black, White, Grey).

Stats

Health: Fine
MR: 102/102
Lust: 59/150
Aroused.
Vagina is wet.

Perks/Passives

Magical Sensitivity: Allows you to see magical strengths and weaknesses of beings and certain objects while making your erogenous zones much more sensitive, increasing arousal and pleasure at a faster pace.

Magical Sensitivity (Threads): Thanks to an experiment done by Jazra you can now see the magical threads that are the blood of magic in the world, and can possibly manipulate them.

Magical Sensitivity (Demonic Lust): As a side effect of the ritual you underwent at Deidra’s you now are able to see the lust let off by demons, namely succubi and even your own, as a reddish-pink aura.

Source of Energy: Magical monsters and beings that feed from your essence (blood and sexual secretions) gain more energy than normal from you and also suffer a short term power boost.

Essence of Absorption: Thanks to receiving the “essence” of countless individuals many, many times, you have discovered a peculiarity about yourself. You have a certain trait of magical beings and monsters that allows you to absorb the magical energy from sexual secretions, and maybe even blood (?), from people to give yourself some energy and restore your MR. Also, it accelerates your healing slightly and you find you can now sustain yourself wholly off of the essence of others similar to magical beings.

Dancer: Dancing comes naturally to you and, while it may not have uses in combat or when talking to someone, you find you can learn dances by seeing others dance or learning descriptions of dance.

Mental Quickness: You're a quick thinker when it comes to solving problems and smart to boot! If you're in a pinch you can easily notice potential escape routes, item and weapon combinations, optimal tactics to attack and defend in combat, how best to enter a building, etc. (I'll give helpful information and suggestions on how to handle situations, but not too much).

Charismatic: If you've got it, flaunt it! You know you're pretty, and you've always been a leader. You can use your feminine wiles to seduce both men and women alike and persuade them to your line of thinking, or you can use your natural charisma to rally troops into battle and improve morale with your strong words and character! Heck, you could probably charm the doors of Mordor open and simply walk in! (Increase Charm skill by 1 rank, people will like you more, and desire you more, you will be more inspiring to others when you speak, and you’re naturally sexier).

Feedback: When you get too close to rifts there's a chance that you will lose 10 MR and deal minor health damage. Health damage will never kill or knock you out.

Milk Addict: You’ve drunk a lot of milk and you have developed a preference, close to a need, for the thick, creamy substance. You’ll still drink other liquids, but you greatly prefer milk for some reason if given the choice. You’ll find that you have a craving and thirst for milk and, while no negative health effects will occur if you don’t get some, you’ll find that you’ll perform better slightly in all the things you do for a time.

Heart of Gold: You are an extremely kind and caring individual; you absolutely love to help children and those in need. You give of yourself freely to others and ask for nothing in return and always try to be a good person no matter what. You also offer to help, even when it was never asked of you to begin with. Loving and caring is second nature to you; you are compassionate, loving, and serene and as a result more people will like you and it will be easier to charm others because of your gentle and loving nature.

Rift Travel: You have discovered the power, whether from being Rift Touched, the silver bracelet, or a combination of both that you can now travel through rifts to the Rift Plane. The Rift Plane is a pocket dimension where time has no meaning and you cannot die from lack of nutrition; if you leave the Rift Plane time will resume as normal. From the Rift Plane you may travel through other rifts scattered about the pocket dimension that are connected to the real world rifts, allowing you to travel over vast distances so long as you have discovered the rifts for each location. I.E. Say you come into contact with a rift in Kilnhaven, Eborthia and a rift in Lumin, Eborthia. You can jump into the Kilnhaven rift and come out the Lumin rift with virtually no time passing between the two. There are also other rifts that may allow you to gain unique powers if you find them…

Mental Fortitude Expert: As a result of training with Astraea you have developed an expert understanding of shielding your mind against mental probes and attacks, as well as having majorly increased your natural magical reserves in the process. You can withstand basic, mild, and sometimes major levels of mental assaults, but anything higher or prolonged and you will not succeed.

Very Slight Magical/Physical Damage Resistance: Your new piercings, courtesy of Delilah, are enchanted to boost your physical and magical damage resistance the more that you wear. The number of piercings you have gives a very slight increase to these resistances.

Dual Wielding Master: You have a extreme amount of experience wielding two weapons at once. Dual wielding allows you to attack with two one-handed weapons at once, essentially doubling the damage you do. At present you are extremely skilled and find it easy to hit enemies in combat without any negative effects to your chances to hit. You don’t need any more practice to wield two weapons at once effectively.

Pleasure Resistance Master: You have learned to resist pleasure at a masterful level, and are capable of maintaining your cool under extreme sexual pleasure. However, only the most extremely skilled partners and/or very prolonged pleasure break down your resistance, though you can maintain your cool for a very long period of time.

Dexterity Trained – Flexibility and Ranged Hits: You’ve been trained by Delilah on how to be more dexterous. While it’s not the full dexterity workout, it does allow you to perform hits better with ranged weaponry. You’re also more flexible as a result, just like a gymnast or contortionist!

Leg Strength (Minor): Thanks to your training and workouts with Vivian the strength of your legs has increased, and you’re better able to move on your feet in all general instances. The strength of your attacks when kicking/using the foot fighting skill has increased.

Acrobatics: Improved your acrobatics via footwork training with Vivian! Very small increase to dodge and you are now capable of performing acrobatic feats with greater skill both in and outside of combat.

Blessing of Kramulet: You’ve received a blessing at the temple of Kramulet on yourself, permanently increasing your MR by 30 and gaining the ability to learn magic from magic crystals at a much faster rate than normal.

Blood Magic: You’ve learned to use the dangerous art of blood magic, allowing you to draw on your very life force to cast spells instead of from charges or your magical reserves. Life drained is proportional to the strength of the spell via magical reserves used. The more magic required the more life drained – be warned as this can kill you if you’re not careful!

Evasive Techniques: Delilah of the temple of Domina has taught you the art of evading enemies, both in and outside of combat. Gives a minor boost to dodge and sneak at all times.

True Heart: You’ve completed the trials at the temple of Domina and have found your true heart. Your heart and soul are aligned, which has given you greater confidence, self-assurance, and strength of character. It will be nearly impossible for others to try and change you as a result, unless of course you absolutely want it. Moderate boost to mental fortitude.

Skin-Walker: You’re blessed bodysuit, blessed at the temple of Domina, has seven unique attributes tied to the blessing. On top of being nearly indestructible and capable of keeping you and itself clean. The blessings allow Skin-Walker to become nearly any article of clothing, within reason, changing its shape through your will and imagination. When worn you also receive the boon of increased physical damage resistance (mild), increased magical/elemental damage resistance (mild), increased physical damage dealt (mild), and increased magical damage dealt (minor), your footsteps are completely silent when worn. The final blessing will allow the suit’s power to increase when you sleep with ten different people up to a total of one-hundred different people, but only if suit is worn. (Sex Counter: 38/100) (Requires Skin-Walker being worn)

Leena’s Princess: You have accepted Leena as your dominant and will now refer to her as “Daddy” and Papa Leena”. As a result of your newfound revelation and due to her influence, your maximum Lust has increased by 50.

Dancing: 2/4
Belly Dancing: Uses 10 MR or 20 Lust and bestows a minor physical hit reduction to enemies and a minor bonus to Colette’s to hit. Lasts for five minutes.

Strip Dancing: Strip Dancing (and FULLY stripping, barring weapons) requires 30 MR or 60 Lust and bestows a major overall hit reduction to enemies, mild bonus to Colette’s to hit bonus, and a mild bonus to Colette’s overall damage reduction. Also rapidly increases Lust regeneration as well as halves dancing time thus halving negative penalties of dancing and attacking. Lasts 10 minutes.

Pole Dancing: Requires 15 MR or 30 Lust and also requires a pole (or something similar) nearby to utilize. Sends forth a burst of pure magic that homes in on all enemies and deals minor to mild damage and knocks them down for a single turn. Single use.

Line Dancing: Requires 25 MR or 50 Lust and bestows Colette with rapid MR regeneration and gives a minor magical damage increase. Lasts 5 minutes.

Amazonian Veil Dance: Requires 25 MR or 50 Lust and bestows Colette with a mild damage bonus and +1 skill bonus to all offensive weapon skills (2/4 Hand-to-Hand becomes 3/4, etc.). Lasts 5 minutes.

Lap Dance: 25 MR or 50 Lust required to use. Drains mild health and MR of target, target instantly loses an action turn, gives mild health boost. Lasts five minutes.

Skills

-Shortbows: 2/4
-Longbows: 2/4
-Crossbows: 2/4
-One-handed Crossbows: 2/4
-Thrown Weapons: 2/4
-Daggers: 2/4
-Short-swords: 3/4
-Rapiers: 2/4
-Hand-to-Hand: 3/4
-Foot Fighting: 2/4
-Unarmored: 2/4
-Light Armor: 2/4
-Sneak: 3/4
-Lockpicking: 3/4
-Charm: 3/4
-Item Enchantment: 1/4
-Identify Enchantment: 1/4

Last edited:
OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sex Perks/Passives
Extreme sexual experience: You’ve had sex many, many times and been in enough sexual situations that you know how to please yourself and pretty much all sexual partners well with extreme skill. You are nearly incapable of being embarrassed by things of a sexual nature and even the most extreme of circumstances won’t make you flinch. You’ve accepted your sexuality entirely and are open to any sexual play of a vanilla nature, and almost all of taboo sexual play as well. Only the absolute most borderline of sexual play and situations will deter you (and if it deters you than it must be pretty wild or terrible!).

Nymphomaniac: You aren’t just a huge slut, you’re a nymphomaniac! It’s a simple fact that you like sex of all kinds, and you yearn for sex. As a result of your extremely sexual ways you have an extremely highly increased sex drive and find that you get aroused very easily, and you think in more sexual ways almost all the time. You also feel no shame at sexual situations, and in fact you will crave sex and be ready for sex at any time.

Enhanced Arousal: As a result of your extreme sexual ways and the constant sex you’ve been having, and maybe as a result of the tentacle pod, you find that you are much more easily aroused and that you think about and want sex more often than ever. When not otherwise preoccupied i.e. fighting, exercising, training, etc. you’ll think about sex and become aroused. Better get laid fast or masturbate before it becomes a problem!

Vaginal Experience: You have extreme amounts of experience with vaginal sex and feel right at home with being penetrated. You can receive a great deal of pleasure, and give pleasure in return to any sexual partner penetrating you. With so much use of your vagina you have developed a tendency for it and love to have sex using your main sexual organ. You might even start developing some unique perks as a result of continued use…

Cervix Penetration: As a result of having so much sex with your vagina you are now capable of having your cervix penetrated, which will also give you and your partner a great deal of pleasure.

Vaginal Vibrations: You’ve become very attuned to your vagina, what with all the sex you’ve been having using it. As a result you can now control the muscles of your vaginal walls, to an extent, and vibrate them slightly to increase the pleasure both you and your penetrating partner feel.

Magical Vagina: You’ve learned the ultimate in giving vaginal pleasure: The Magical Vagina (quite literally)! You’ve become so proficient at using your main sex organ and are so in tune with your love tunnel that you’re able to focus your magic and release tiny bursts of magical energy inside your passage that enhances the pleasure you can give and receive when being penetrated. The great thing about this is that since you’re releasing magic inside your body, it’s quickly reabsorbed so that you don’t lose any magic from your reserves! Pleasurable and efficient all in one package!

Altered Vagina: You have had your vagina altered so that you are always tight no matter what. Not only that, but when you are penetrated vaginally your vagina will mold itself to the penetrating object which makes you a perfect fit for anything and also greatly increasing the pleasure you and your partner both feel.

Vaginal Fixation: You’ve developed a bit of a vaginal fixation with all the “objects” going into your love tunnel all the time. As a result you like having things inside your pussy and, when you do, you find that you will perform slightly better in all things that you do. You’ll also find that you’re vagina will be wet more often than not when not in life threatening situations.

Anal: You have an extreme amount of experience using your anus when it comes to sex and as a result you can receive a great deal of pleasure from using it and know how to please your sexual partners very, very well with it. As a result of your continued anal play you find that you absolutely love using your anus during sex and have developed a tendency for it, loving to have your anus used during sex. You might even start developing some unique perks as a result of continued use…

Anal Preference: After repeated use, and training on Leena’s part, of your anus, you now prefer anal to vaginal sex and in most sexual scenarios you will default to anal sex.

Anal Vice: Your love of anal sex has helped you develop a sexual technique that will allow you to clamp down onto a penetrating object using your anus, increasing the tightness of your already tight hole. This increases your pleasure and the pleasure of those who penetrate you using your anus.

Anal Acceptance: You can take small to large objects up your butt with ease and no need for foreplay. Your altered anus allows you to now take on extra-large objects with no need for foreplay, meaning any size will work!

Magical Anus: You’ve learned the ultimate in giving anal pleasure: The Magical Anus (quite literally)! You’ve become so proficient at using your backdoor and are so in tune with your bum that you’re able to focus your magic and release tiny bursts of magical energy inside your anus that enhances the pleasure you can give and receive when being penetrated. The great thing about this is that since you’re releasing magic inside your body, it’s quickly reabsorbed so that you don’t lose any magic from your reserves! Pleasurable and efficient all in one package!

Anal Love: You love having things up your butt, so much so that you receive a mild boost to all skills, perform better, and think more clearly when your anus is filled with something as it fills a “void” inside of you. You’ll also use your anus when masturbating as well from now on, more so than usual.

Altered Anus: You’ve had your anus altered allowing you to take most objects up your butt with ease and no need for foreplay. You also have a larger behind as a result.

Oral: You’re the best at using your mouth to please your sexual partners. So good, in fact, that you can bring any sexual partners to orgasm very quickly using your masterful techniques. You also find that you can’t get enough of using your mouth during sex and have developed an oral fixation. You love giving head and having something in your mouth and down your throat. You might even start developing some unique perks as a result of continued use…

Cum Addict: You love, bordering on needing, the taste of cum and you can’t get enough of being covered in cum as a result of your constant oral performances and situations where you have been climaxed on. You love to drink down cum whether it is semen, female ejaculate, or some other sexual fluid and you love to be covered in it. You will find that you will have a thirst and craving for cum and, while no negative health effects will happen if you don’t get it, you will find that you perform slightly better in all the things you do for a time when you get it.

Oral Vacuum: With your superior oral skills you have learned how to increase the pleasure of those lucky enough to be on the receiving end of your work. You’re able to use the vibrations from your mouth and throat while simultaneously increasing the pressure and tightness of your mouth to bring extreme pleasure to an individual, bringing them to climax in a matter of seconds.

Gagger: You’ve developed a fetish for having your air supply cut off during sex, usually by having something inserted in your throat. You now derive sexual pleasure from and will seek to gag yourself when performing oral sex from now on.

Magical Mouth: You’ve learned the ultimate in giving oral pleasure: The Magical Mouth (quite literally)! You’ve become so proficient at giving head and are so in tune with your mouth that you’re able to focus your magic and release tiny bursts of magical energy inside your mouth that enhance the pleasure you can give both when giving head or kissing. The great thing about this is that since you’re releasing magic inside your body, it’s quickly reabsorbed so that you don’t lose any magic from your reserves! Pleasurable and efficient all in one package!

Oral Fixation: You’ve developed an oral fixation with all the “things” you’ve been sucking on, licking, and putting in your mouth. As a result you will put things in your mouth and suck on them, such as your fingers, or chew on things, such as quills or small objects.

Breast Play: You love breasts; they’re simply wonderful bags of fun. You like to suck on them, drink from them, snuggle up to them, and play with them. You also like having your own played with and have even learned how to use them to please your sexual partners.

Lactation: Your breasts can now lactate thanks to an alteration you had done at the temple of Domina. Your breasts are now larger and are capable of producing milk if sucked on or if brought to orgasm, and the supply will never run out for long if drained.

Titjob Professional: You’ve learned how to give expert titjobs as a result of your love for using them during sex! As a result you can now bring your partners to climax easily with using only your tits!

Boob Fascination: You love breasts so much that you are completely fascinated by them! When given the chance, you’ll be a real pervert and try to grope and play with breasts! Sometimes it might be your own, and sometimes it might be someone else’s! You’re smart, however, and won’t try to do it so blatantly in public…unless a particularly delicious pair of breasts are presented to you!

Boob-gasms: It turns out that your enhanced sensitivity makes it so you can have orgasms just from breasts stimulation alone. Isn’t that nifty?

Ear-gasms: Your natural heightened sensitivity allows you to have orgasms from having only your half-elf ears stimulated. Weird.

Ass-gasms: Because of your increased natural sensitivity you find that you can receive orgasms solely from having your anus played with or penetrated. Who needs pesky vaginas anyways?

No gag-reflex: Thanks to Lula’s help you know how to properly control your gag reflex, allowing you to deep throat with ease, or put other large objects down your throat.

Voyeurism: You watched other people have sex from a distance and you really, really like it. You like watching others have sex and get highly aroused by the act. You’re close enough that you might be considered a peeping tom!

Exhibitionism: You have bared yourself in all manner of situations and you love to expose your body. You feel absolutely no shame from the act, and in fact you rather enjoy it and prefer walking around in barely any clothing or none at all.

Exhibitionist at Heart: You love exposing yourself a whole lot. You’ve done it so much and like it just as much that you feel completely confident exposing yourself no matter what. In fact, if you don’t wear scant clothing or nothing at all then you just don’t feel right. While nude or in scant attire you’ll find that you’re more charming, more aroused, and people and enemies are more distracted.

Less is More: You absolutely love showing yourself off, and as an unexpected result you find that when you wear nothing at all, or very little, that you can move and dodge attacks slightly better than when covered in less revealing outfits.

Exhibitionistic Power: There’s nothing wrong at all with your body, or anyone else’s for that matter, and you love to show it off to others! You also don’t really like clothing all that much and prefer to be naked, or wearing hardly anything, if at all possible. You won’t suffer any negative consequences if you are clothed, but when you aren’t wearing any clothing, or very little, then you’ll find that you can focus better. You’ll find that, with your better focus, you’ll be better at virtually everything you do by a small margin. Now get out there and flaunt what you’ve got!

Woman Lover: You love being with women…in more ways than one, and have learned how to please women extremely well and you know what women want. As a result, when having sex with women you can bring them greater pleasure. You can also charm and seduce women better, and you may even be able to seduce women that might not usually want to be with another woman.

Degrading Pursuits: After such severe humiliation and degradation, you now thrive off of being put in humiliating and degrading situations. You have no shame, and in fact when you are humiliated and degraded you feel euphoric and let everyone know how much you enjoy it. Some, including yourself at times, would call you sexually depraved.

Courser Language (General): Due to dirty talk during sex and other situations you’ve grown accustomed to the more vulgar words in your vocabulary and now throw in words like “shit”, “fuck”, “dammit”, “motherfucker”, and other words on occasion, usually only when appropriate but sometimes it slips. If you keep this up before long your vocabulary might consist of constant use of slurs and vulgarity.

Bondage Submissive: You’ve been bound and had sex with one or more dominant partners many times, and perhaps in extreme circumstances, and as a result you find you love to be in submissive bondage roles. You will always prefer to be tied up in nearly any bondage situation and will comply with the demands of more dominant sexual partners easily when tied up, and you may even comply with some submissive partners as well. It’s in its complete stage; there’s no going back for you. If you’re tied up or there’s an option to be tied up, then you will always take it and be as submissive as possible.

Bound Arousal: You’ve been tied up a whole lot before and as a result you find that you’re more easily aroused and you have a higher sex drive when tied up. Works in tandem with other arousal and libido altering perks and effects.

Bondage Submissive’s Sixth Sense: You’ve developed a sort of sixth sense when it comes to being tied up in regards to your more dominant partner. Whenever you’re tied up you instinctually know what your dominant partner desires, and you will act accordingly to bring them the most pleasure possible.

Bondage Submissive’s Place: You’ve been tied up so much, and loving every second of it of course, that whenever you’re tied up from now on any and all sexual partners, whether dominant or submissive, will have total control of you. You realize that, when tied up, you feel happy and you give up control and agency of yourself to better serve those around you – you will comply with nearly all demands of your sexual partners and do as they please when tied up, bring them greater pleasure as well as yourself.

Submissive Bondage Trained: Delilah of the temple of Domina has taught you how to be the very best bondage submissive that you can be! Whenever you’re tied up you’ll automatically become extremely submissive, meek, obedient, be willing to serve other’s needs, and be ordered around without complaint…because you’ll love it so much!

Switch-Extreme Dominant (Normal): You have been both submissive and dominant in sexual situations and are capable of being one or the other should the situation call for it. However, you very much prefer being the dominant and have developed your dominance so that you can more easily make others comply with you. You are capable of dominating truly dominant, neutral, and submissive people – truly dominant people are much less troublesome now and the only way you’ll ever be submissive outside of bondage situations is if you allow it; you cannot be forced to be submissive.

Dominant Personality Plus: You’ve been dominant a whole lot lately, and as a result you’ve developed a sort of natural dominant personality. You’ll be much more dominant than those around you at all times, and more forceful and demanding of those around you, but not cruelly so thanks to your heart of gold.

Submissive’s Dominant: You might not be the most dominant person around, but you’ve found that with the right attitude you can dominant submissive people regardless of your own preference. With this you can exert your will on more submissive individuals and make them comply with your wishes both in and out of sex.

Unbridled Will: You are a dominant person, and as a result of your dominance your will has increased to fiery proportions. You will find that your mental fortitude is increased slightly as a result of your dominant independence, and that you have a much easier time dominating dominant individuals. Also, you have a bit of a fiery personality that shows itself from time to time.

Slut Trained: You’ve learned from the best resident slut at the temple of Domina on how to be a better slut! As a result you now act generally sluttier and suggestive in almost all situations and go out of your way to tease everyone around you, on top of thinking more about sex. You also have more stamina and endurance when it comes to sex before wearing out. Also, you may find that certain individuals are more forthcoming when you speak to them.

Permanent Sway: Thanks to Helena’s so called “Slut Training” you’ve learned how to act sexier and sluttier. As a result, you find that swaying your hips provocatively comes as second nature to you and you now have a permanent sway to your steps as a result. This’ll be sure to turn heads!

Lowered Inhibitions: Your inhibitions are lowered thanks to your actions and you find that you don’t mind people getting “touchy” with you in intimate ways, even going so far as to touching your more intimate parts. You’re also more receptive to the sexual advances of others and are willing to participate more readily than before, but nothing too extreme or against your personality and tastes. May affect certain situations.

Minor Masochist: Thanks to repeated use of pain inducing items and techniques during sexual play you now associate pain with pleasure. Pain (only minor pain) will increase your arousal and lust so long as it is not too extreme.

Sexual Preference: Bisexual – Lesbian: You identify yourself as a bisexual, though with more lesbian tendencies. You aren’t entirely sure if you’re truly lesbian, though you prefer to be sexually active with women more than men, and as a result you will find that you find women much more attractive and men less so. This includes futa individuals or those that identify as female.

moonblack

Reputation score

First Choice: Yes, clean Leena’s cock with your mouth, despite it having been inside your butt. Colette will do this for her lovers only (at least for now).

Second choice: Inquire if there's some other way to obtain the pearl necklace that allows women to grow a penis.

Third choice: B. Have Astraea create a mental scenario to improve your combat skills and prowess.

Genius700

Sex Demon
Reputation score

First Choice: Yes, clean Leena’s cock with your mouth, despite it having been inside your butt. Colette will do this for her lovers only (at least for now).

Second choice: 2C

Third choice: B. Have Astraea create a mental scenario to improve your combat skills and prowess.

Mostly the same as moonblack.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm voting with Genius700. Only with the add on of G.

That Said you GD should feel silly for that merchant scene. He is a riot and an cad.

Astraea is amazing, Ninja Tentacle Surprise Morning is best morning

nightshade99

Reputation score

1st : Ok, for lovers only.
2st : 2C.
3st : B, D,
and X :
*EDIT*
Astraea choose to "mark" Colette by implanting a seed in her vagina. All Colette's mistresses will be able to control the seed (Astraea directly and the other with enchanted rings).

- The seed can prevent Colette to cum. When it happens the seed stores pleasure that can be released afterward giving Colette multiple orgasms.

- Tentacles can also grows from the seed. They can restrict Colette movement and stimulate her inside or outside.

- The seed is active only if her mistresses are around.

Last edited:
OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

X :
Astraea choose to "mark" Colette by implanting a seed in her womb. All Colette's mistresses will be able to control the seed. When active the seed will absorb the pleasure that will let Colette cum leaving her just at the edge. When the seed absorbs pleasure it grows until reaching its maximum (9 orgasms denied) and at this point Colette will look 9 month pregnant (without any pain). At any moment they can release all the pleasure stored giving Colette multiples orgasms.
If Colette becomes pregnant the seed dies.
Whoa... that's detailed and, uh... interesting. I also think I kind of like it :p .
If this passes I'll have an interesting time incorporating it... but I'll definitely do it if it gets enough attention. Props to you nightshade; I like how creative this is!