What's new

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Rift Touched

“Oh, here it comes; oh, you’re so gooOOOD – uhn! – at this; it’s am-AHN-azing!” Lula coos as she gasps in pleasure. A moment later you feel her cock twitch in your mouth before a large amount of thick spooge fills your mouth. You make a muffled sound of surprise before you work to swallow as much of the salty offering as you possibly can. You can feel the thick, slimy liquid roll down your throat as you continue gulping it down from the succubus’ cock as if it were a canteen. After a few seconds of gulping you manage to swallow down every single drop before Lula withdraws her large shaft from your mouth, allowing you to breathe and sputter messily as she does so. “Oh, you’re so good, Colette. Did you like it, too?” Lula leans down and whispers huskily into your ear, causing you to shiver and nod. “Do you want more?” she asks, and again you nod. You relish the feeling as Lula’s glans touch your tongue again and you repeat the process Lula tweaking your ears before picking up the pace and roughly fucking your face, causing your breasts to jiggle as you try your best to pleasure the thick rod in your mouth.

You bring Lula to orgasm with your mouth three more time, and each time Lula both pushes her member to the back of your throat and pours her seed directly into your stomach, or she withdraws slightly and releases in your mouth, allowing you to swallow as much as you can down. By now, you’re getting quite full as your belly is full of Lula’s cum, but thankfully Lula withdraws her member and instead you hear Lula whisper to you “Oh my, I think you’re leaking some of it”. You blush at Lula’s words before you feel her lips over your tongue, sucking on it, before her own tongue dives into your mouth and, to your surprise, seems to supernaturally extend and lap at every corner of your mouth, causing you to shudder in…well, you don’t really know what this experience makes you feel. Before long, Lula’s tongue retracts and you audibly hear her swallow and moan before saying “Oh, Colette, you taste so good. Now, I think it’s time we moved onto the main course, hmm? But before that, I think I need a little recharge; is it alright if I gather a little energy, dear?”

Gather energy? Oh, r-right she needs to, um, l-lick me you wonder before realizing. You nod to Lula, before you feel her breasts mash against your head in what you think is a hug. “Thank you, honey, you’re too good to me” she says in a low, loving tone. A few moments later you feel the bed shift, then you let out a muffled gasp and shiver as you feel Lula’s hot breath against your sopping slit. “Oh, you’re so wet and ready; did little ol’ me do that to you? I’m so sorry, here, let me help” Lula teases before you whimper and gasp around the gag in your mouth and buck your hips back as Lula wastes no time and dives right into your mound. You feel as Lula’s tongue quickly laps at either side of your labia before she sucks both your puffy lips into her mouth and sucks on them hard as her tongue probes the inside of your tunnel. Again, her tongue seems to extend well beyond its natural limits and finds that sweet spot on the top of your walls, causing you to visibly quake in pleasure before you let out a loud, gurgling whimper as you slide down your hill into wonderful climax and squirt copious amounts of your love juices directly into Lula’s mouth, who moans very loudly and appreciatively in response as she continues to suck and probe, extending your delicious wave of pleasure for a few moments longer. Finally, Lula stops working and pulls away “Ahh, so refreshing; you’re really something special, you know that, Colette? Well, of course you are, but this is so different from anyone else. I feel…supercharged right now; oh thank you so much, Colette. I promise I’ll make it up to you today for everything you’ve given me. In fact, I think tomorrow I go out and buy you something nice – oh but look at me getting all mushy! We should finish what we started, don’t you think?”

Despite gurgle gasping for breath from your orgasm you find Lula’s words warm and comforting and contemplate telling her the reason why she feels so charged up…well, if you weren’t gagged that is. That gives you an idea as you enter your aura sight and watch the world melt away and reform into the brilliant rainbow of pulsing colors and faint fissures, and now with very tiny web-like threads that you learned to see which carry pure magical energy through every living and non-living object, and even through the air itself. You feel the bed shift again before a moment later your blue lover kisses you and, while you are appreciative of the gesture, you instead focus your eyes forward to try and look at Lula, but fail due to the blindfold.

Darn it! I wanted to see what the threads really looked like when they receive an influx of magical energy. *sigh* Oh well, maybe next time… you think resignedly before you feel the bed shift again. You take a deep intake of air as you feel the glans of Lula’s penis poke against the entrance to your back door as her hands grasp your hips. “Relax, Colette, or it will hurt; I promise to go slowly since I don’t think you’ve ever had something as big as me up your cute little behind before. Trust me to make you feel good” Lula reassures in a soothing voice. You tentatively nod and breathe in deeply to relax your muscles. Well, there was Charles…but that was a little different since I don’t really remember much of that experience once he, uh, “lost control” you think before you feel Lula slowly push the crown of her penis passed your sphincter. However, like every other time you feel jolts of pleasure that tingle around your backdoor as more and more of Lula’s member enters you. The jolts of electricity cause you to curl your toes and make your already wet cunt leak more juices down your thighs as you gurgle-whimper in bliss as you climb the peak to your release. Before you topple over into orgasm you feel the Lula’s pelvis hit your toned bottom, indicating that she’s bottomed out in your pucker, stretching you as far as you’ve ever been stretched and filling more than you ever thought possible.

“Oooh gods it’s so tight in your little butt, just like your cunny. Oh, it feels so good; I bet you just love it don’t you, dear? I can tell by the way you squeal and whimper; don’t worry, I’m going to make you feel so good in just a moment” Lula coos out to you as you feel delightful tingles from being stretched so far, causing you to bury your head down into the covers of the bed as you moan and drool. You then feel the large member as it is pulled slowly from your stretched hole to the tip, before being slowly reinserted to the base and drawing a deep moan of pleasure from you as you move closer to the edge and doing your best to meet Lula’s thrusts in your bound state. Lula slowly starts to pick up the pace and making you moan louder as she starts to pound your cherry in earnest. You moan and whimper in pleasure as the jolts intensify and, in the hopes of seeking more pleasure, you start thrusting back into Lula’s thrusts and loudening the lewd sounds of flesh slapping together.

Oooh yeeeess, I-I-I t-think I r-r-really li-AH-ke it u-up my b-butt. Yes, s-so close…a-almost theEEEEEEERREEE! you think as the pleasure rocks itself through you before toppling into a wonderful toe curling orgasm. You convulse on the bed and around Lula’s cock, which continues to piston in and out of you at a furious pace and lighting up your already sensitive anus with more mind numbing pleasure. You bury your head into the covers as your ample bosom sways from the force of the fucking and your eyes roll back into your head while you squirt and flood the covers beneath you. Lula continues to piston into you for a few more moments before she thrusts home and you feel her large, goopy cock milk flood your gaping tunnel and sending little mini shockwaves of ecstasy rippling through you as you shiver and moan. You feel large breasts on your back as Lula leans down on you, cock still buried inside you and releasing its contents “Oh that was so nice, and see I told you I would make you feel good”. Lula nibbles on your ear a little, causing you to moan and shudder in bliss as you ride your waves down before she nuzzles the back of your head. The two of you remain in that position, with you gagged, bound, and blindfolded, and Lula leaning on your back and nuzzling your head while her cock is still buried deeply in your ass, spurting every once in a while and distending your stomach slightly from the amount. Finally, you feel Lula soften inside of you and you quake a little and moan when she slips herself from you, causing some of her seed to leak from you.

“Phew, I stretched you really wide; I think I can stick my arm down that” Lula teases, much to your chagrin as you groan in frustration. You hear Lula giggle and move off the bed, then remount the bed after a few moments before you feel a damp cloth on your bum. “Hold still while I clean you up, sweet thing” Lula coos at you as she continues to wipe you down. You do as she says and moan in appreciation as the warm, damp cloth presses and wipes at the skin around your abused bum. When she finishes you feel the bed shift under her weight as you feel the bindings around your legs loosen, then the ones around your wrists. You slump down on the bed in exhaustion from the day’s events as Lula reaches around to undo the straps on the rings gag and blindfold before removing them. As soon as light reaches your eyes you have to close them as they begin to water and slowly blink to refocus them, only to see Lula kneeling down and smiling serenely at you. You cock your own little smile through labored breaths back at your lovely friend and lover.

“I think you may be a little bit of a butt slut, dear. I’ve never seen someone reach release quite like that before from just having their toosh played with” Lula teases and giggles, causing you to blush. Lula, grinning from ear to ear, mounts the bed and shifts you onto your back and pulling you tightly against her bosom so that your head is resting between her melons and your back over her navel and flaccid tool while Lula wraps her arms tightly about your waist, rubbing your slightly distended tummy. “Just rest now; you’ve been through a lot today. I’m so happy and so proud of you, honey. You’ve made me and so many people happy today, you know that right?” Lula says soothingly into your ears, which you find very comforting as you snuggle into Lula’s large bust – though you’re not really tired after the stamina potion the pink haired woman from earlier gave you. You consider snuggling tightly with your blue lover, however, a naughty idea pops into your head and you bite your bottom lip as it starts to arouse you.

“H-hey, Lula, a-actually I wanted to try something else with you. I was wondering if maybe I could use my b-breasts and m-mouth at the same time to please you…and maybe use one of the d-dildos too” you stammer out, unsure of just what came over you. Lula holds you closer and laughs loudly “My goodness, Colette, aren’t you just full of sexual energy today! If I didn’t know any better I would think you’re a succubus like me! Of course I would love to have you please me with those perfect ample tits of yours, and I would never turn down having those wonderful full lips wrap around me, especially since you’ve gotten so, so good at giving head”. You blush a little then yelp in surprise as Lula picks you up and bounces off the bed with you in her arms, landing in front of her storage chests before setting you down and smacking your ass. You turn around and glare at Lula while rubbing your bottom, who looks away in mock innocence before she gestures to her toy boxes. You blush slightly as bend over either chest and look inside before spotting a toy that you think will work. You reach down and pull up a medium sized purple dildo that has a circular flat bottom that looks like it is meant to be sat on the ground. The sex toy itself is about six inches long and almost half as thick as Lula’s impressive tool.

H-hopefully this will work and be comfortable you think tentatively Oh, have I always been this way and just never realized it? Or is it Lula that made me like this?

You sigh and shake your head it doesn’t matter right now; it’s time to have some fun. You smile and turn towards Lula holding your toy of choice. She smiles and says “Oh, and where’s that going, hmm?” You cast your eyes down and say in a low voice “My butt”, which causes Lula to let out a little chuckle. “Oh you really like things up your butt, don’t you? Well, if that’s going up your cherry then I think you should lube it up. Wouldn’t you agree dear?” Lula chirps out as she sticks her tongue to the side of her cheek and puts her hand into a half-fist in a sucking gesture. You blush and look at the purple tool before bring it to your mouth and licking all along the shaft to the head, then engulfing it and pushing it into the back of your throat while pumping it a few times. You moan a little around the tool before withdrawing and, seeing that it’s sufficiently wet, you set it at your feet and hover over it.

You slowly start to lower yourself over the toy, aiming it for your pucker, until it reaches your still slightly gaping backdoor then finally passes through, sending a jolt of pleasure through you and nearly breaking your concentration as your pussy leaks a little moisture. “Ooooh, ye-es; sooo gooood” you say as you close your eyes then moan while the pleasure runs through you. After a moment your behind touches the bottom of the toy while you spread your legs in a crouched position. You just sit there with your eyes closed and soak in the feeling of being full, but your concentration is broken by Lula as she pipes up, a wide smirk on her face.

“You look like you’re enjoying yourself, honey. Maybe a little too much for having something up that delicious rump of yours? Hmm, can you do something for me baby? I need to clean myself off” Lula says while pointing to her penis that was recently inside your rosebud “and while I do that I want to hear you moaning. I want you to play with those wonderful balls on your chest and ride that toy with your slutty ass”. Lula gives you a wink before turning around and heading for the tub in the other room. You blush, but comply with Lula’s demands and grasp both your D-cups while pinching and rolling your nipples with your thumbs and index fingers, causing you to gasp and moan in pleasure as you feel jolts of electricity course through you and land in your crotch. You then start to slowly raise and lower your ass on the tool beneath you, which makes you let out a low, throaty satisfied moan as you descend into the depths of bliss. You slowly, painstakingly, stop when Lula returns from cleaning herself and is looking at you with a cat grin.

“Good girl and I bet that felt good didn’t it? Now, onto the main course; grab both those fun-bags in your hands and mash my big cock between them …yes, very good! Now gather up your saliva and let it dribble onto my dick and between your valley – oh you’re a fast learner – then rub up and down the shaft. Stick out your tongue to lick the tip and occasionally take the head into your mouth. Oh, such a sweet girl you are – don’t forget to rock those hips and feel good while you give me a tit-job!” Lula says before instructing you the proper ways of giving a “tit-job”. You take her shaft in between your bosom and gather up some saliva before letting it drip and spread between your valley and the cock that rests there. You take your hands and mash them together harder against Lula’s blue rod and start to stroke up and down, watching as the rod disappears slightly in your cleavage before reemerging towards your face. You stick out your tongue and lick the tip, then place your mouth over the glans and swirl your tongue over the head and along the underside as you continue to pump with your tits. You rock your hips on the toy beneath you, sending more pleasure coursing through you and helping to encourage you to work harder.

“Dosh –sshllpp – itsh feelsh – sshlop – goodsh?” you ask your lover between sucks. You get your answer when Lula’s hand twines in your long, wavy brown hair and starts to guide your head “Oh y-yes, YES! Oh, you’re sooOOO good at this, Colette; you’re a na-AHN-tural!”. You smile around Lula’s cock at her response and redouble your efforts; you bounce harder off the toy, which gives you incredible pleasure and also spurs you on faster as you time your bounces with the thrusts of your tit-job. After a few moments you feel Lula’s cock twitch between your globes just as you near your own release. With a final thrust of your hips you topple into orgasm just as you bring Lula’s member to your mouth, moaning as she lets loose with a thick helping of cum that you swallow down as your orgasm washes over your senses – your eyes rolling back slightly and eyes fluttering. This round of orgasms from Lula is, thankfully, not as long as previous and so you’re able to get down her juices after only two spurts before you remove your mouth with a pop and lean back as you shudder exquisitely. Lula, however, has other plans and picks up your still quivering body as your ass slips from the toy while she carries you to the bed. She mounts the bed and crawls to the back pillows with you still in her arms before setting you down on your toned behind and leaning you back into the pillows before pressing her lips forcefully against yours in a passionate kiss.

After a few moments, and a few lovely moans from the both of you, Lula withdraws, slips her left arm around your back and her tail around your right leg, and pulls you close to her bosom while shifting onto her side so that both you and her are on your side and you’re face is squished between her large breasts. With her right hand stroking your hair she says “Oh, baby girl you’re so lovely it sends me to new heights every time. Thank you, oh thank you for being so wonderful – and no more sex tonight. I don’t want you to get hurt, and I’m sure you’re sore now from all the attention you’ve received. You’re also probably full from having so much of my creamy cum resting in your tummy, womb, and bottom too I bet”. You blush fiercely and Lula’s words but eventually you sigh softly and nuzzle into Lula’s big blue breasts as she strokes your brown hair.

She’s right; my p-privates are a little sore from earlier and so is m-my butt…and I am also a little full. I’m also a little exhausted now after all that work; without that stamina potion from earlier I might have passed out earlier and still be asleep. Gods, remind me to be careful with things Lula gives me! you think with a blush before another thought enters your mind The feral goblins! I won’t have enough energy to deal with them at this rate…not unless I get a nap or another stamina potion!

You wiggle out of Lula’s grasp a little and say “Lula…I might need to go somewhere tonight; do you have anything like the stamina potion from earlier that might help give me some energy?” Lula looks into your emerald eyes and frowns while shaking her head.

“I’m sorry honey I don’t have any potions that will help…but I do have something better” she says with a smile before continuing “as you know I am a priestess of Lequis, so I know a few miracles that could help thanks to Lequis. I assume you’ll be out for more than fifteen minutes, so any buffs are out of the question. Hmm, AH I could cast one of my rejuvenating miracles on you! It will heal mild amounts of wounds and damage as well as revitalize your energy. I can only cast it a couple times a day though so if you really need it then I will cast it, but just know I can’t do it all the time”.

Wow, Lula is amazing! In more ways than one…a-anyways do I want to head out now or later? I mean, I could always take a nap here or rest outside…or just not go at all and stay here if I don’t choose to go anywhere else.

7:17 pm

Choices
Y options can be used to specify resting areas and how long you want to rest!
A. Ask Lula to cast a miracle a rejuvenating miracle on you (Heals mild damage and revitalizes stamina)

B. Stay here with Lula and go to sleep (Time skips to 7:00 am)

C. Visit another place in the merchant district.
C1. Explore the merchant’s district for more shops
C2. Head to the blacksmith
C3. Make a stop at the stylist’s
C4. Go back to “The Size that Fits” (possibly model for Xillia)

D. Visit another temple in the temple district.
D1. Go to Kramulet’s temple (specify what you want to do there)
D2. Go to Victressia’s temple (specify what you want to do there)
D3. Go to Dwynvel’s temple (specify what you want to do there)
D4. Go to Yyssbo’s temple (specify what you want to do there)
D5. Go to Lequis’ temple (specify what you want to do there)

E. Make a stop at the noble district.
E1. Visit The Noble’s Finery
E2. Visit Jazra’s Alchemical and Magical Emporium
E3. Visit The Proper Lady: A Gentleman’s and Woman’s Club
E4. Enter the dome of the permanent rift and check it out
E5. Visit the Capital Building of Kilnhaven
E6. Go back to the notice board and look to see if there are more jobs
E7. Visit Batzi at the Adventurer’s Guild (Specify what you want to do there)

F. Go to the red light district
F1. Visit Madame Deidra’s Palace of Pleasure (donate blood, find out what else is there, etc.)
F2. Go back to “Exotic Sway” (get a job as a dancer, enjoy the entertainment. Specify.)
F3. Visit Lover’s Essentials (piercings, bondages gear, sex toys)
F4. Visit the park (Specify what to do there…maybe try and peek on other couples in the bushes?)
F5. Go to Domina’s temple (Specify what you want to do there)

G. Head off to the slums
G1. Go to the jail in the slums (Specify what you want to do there)
G2. Go back to Chap’s General store (possibly take the job he mentioned)
G3. Visit The Pilgrim’s March inn and pub (eat, get a job, get a room, ask about rumors. Specify)
G4. Visit Penelope’s Home for Youngsters (Specify what to do there. Read to kids, ask about work, donate money, etc.)
G5. Go to the Public Restroom and Bath (Male and Female baths and restrooms. Specify what to do there)
G6. Visit Loan For Your Troubles (Specify what to do there. Get a loan. Inquire about a job)
G7. Prostitute yourself
G8. Find beggars in the slums (Give food, water, money, inquire about rumors and info, etc.)

H. Wander and explore the city at random

I. Try to get the job as a waitress at the slums inn

J. Explore the sewers (possibly search for the rift)

K. Go back to the feral goblin camp

L. Go to the farms on the outskirts of town (Specify what you want to do there)

M. Take the job to donate some blood at Madame Deidra’s Palace of Pleasure

X. Other

Y. Time Skip (Specify where to wait and how many minutes/hours/days/weeks you want to wait. Must have adequate resources to survive i.e. money, food, water, shelter, etc.)

Z. Character/Environment Interaction

Last edited:
OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Character/Environment Interaction explanation
The Character/Environment Interaction system allows you to interact with the world around you as well as interact with Colette or other characters in the story. Want to have Colette tie her hair up? Then choose this along with the main choices. Want her to stow away a stone, or tie up a bad guy with a rope? Go right ahead! Maybe you're in the middle of a fight and feel that clothing is too cumbersome. You can put on make-up, put clothes on and take clothes off, kick over a bucket, slap a succubus' ass.
Don't go too crazy, though. If it's a bit outlandish then unfortunately I might not be able to use it. Other than that, be creative guys and gals!

Inventory/Stats/Looks/Perks

Backpack

Currently Unavailable
-Gold pouch (554 Gold: Holds 1000)
-Medium Gold Pouch (0 Gold: Holds 2000)
-Gold Magic Crystal: Healing
-Blue Magic Crystal: Ice (17 hours remain on recharge)
-Water canteen - Full
-Purple blanket w/Red hearts
-Small Mirror
-Map of Eborthia
-Rations (x3)
-4-Pronged Grappling Hook and Rope (Attached to each other)
-Map of Kilnhaven
-Emerald Lined Silver Bracelet
-Cotton White Socks
-Cotton White Panties
-Cotton White Bra
--Skintight Pleasure Enchanted Black Latex Bodysuit (Covers neck, arms to wrists, and legs to ankles. Molds to skin like a second skin, exposing everything as if naked. Pleasure enchantment activated by thinking command word “Pleasure Slave” and focusing magic on bodysuit. Active enchantment releases thousands of small tendrils on interior of bodysuit that rub, massage, and vibrate all skin the fabric touches, especially erogenous zones)
-Skintight Pleasure Enchanted Black Latex Hood (Covers entire head. Has slot in back for hair and slots in front for mouth, nostrils, and eyes. Molds to skin like a second skin. Pleasure enchantment activated by thinking command word “Pleasure Slave” and focusing magic on hood. Active enchantment releases thousands of small tendrils on interior of hood that rub, massage, and vibrate all skin the fabric touches, especially erogenous zones (half-elf ears))

Satchels, Cases, Bolt Quivers
Satchel #1: Minor healing potion x2. Mild healing potion x1. Full
Satchel #2: Minor healing potion x1. Mild healing potion x1.
Satchel #3: Lock Pick x1.
Satchel #4: Empty.
Lock Pick Case (Can hold 15 lock picks. Takes up satchel slot): Lock Pick x15

Worn

- Naked!

Weaponry

-Steel Dagger w/8 inch blade. Sheathed. Left Boot. Concealed.
-Extra Sharp Steel short sword w/2 foot blade. Enchanted for extra cutting power. Sheathed. Utility Belt. Left side. Concealed.
-Throwing Knife x6. Sheathed. Right Thigh. Concealed.
-Fiery Elven Shortbow (enchants arrows to deal fire damage). Slung across back.
-Steel Arrows x28. In arrow quiver (holds 30 arrows).

Magic

-Gold Magic Crystal: Healing: Level 1/4: Charges (3/3): Minor Healing (1 Charge, 15 MR)
-Blue Magic Crystal: Ice: Level 1/4: Charges (2/3): Ice Shield (1 Charge, 15 MR)

Rift Abilities
- Magical Suppression (25 MR each use): Can only be used on living beings. Only works by touching target. Blocks magic use of target for ten minutes.

Looks

-Wavy brown hair that goes just passed breasts. Flowing freely.
-Belly slightly distended

Stats

Health: Fine
MR: 90/90
Tired
Vagina Sore
Anus Sore

Perks/Passives

Magical Sensitivity: Allows you to see magical strengths and weaknesses of beings and certain objects while making your erogenous zones much more sensitive, increasing arousal and pleasure at a faster pace.

Magical Sensitivity (Threads): Thanks to an experiment done by Jazra you can now see the magical threads the are the blood of magic in the world, and can possibly manipulate them.

Source of Energy: Magical monsters and beings that feed from your essence (blood and sexual secretions) gain more energy than normal from you and also suffer a short term power boost.

Dancer: Dancing comes naturally to you and, while it may not have uses in combat or when talking to someone, you find you can learn dances by seeing others dance or learning descriptions of dance.

Mental Quickness: You're a quick thinker when it comes to solving problems and smart to boot! If you're in a pinch you can easily notice potential escape routes, item and weapon combinations, optimal tactics to attack and defend in combat, how best to enter a building, etc. (I'll give helpful information and suggestions on how to handle situations, but not too much).

Charismatic: If you've got it, flaunt it! You know you're pretty, and you've always been a leader. You can use your feminine wiles to seduce both men and women alike and persuade them to your line of thinking, or you can use your natural charisma to rally troops into battle and improve morale with your strong words and character! Heck, you could probably charm the doors of Mordor open and simply walk in! (Increase Charm skill by 1 rank, people will like you more, and desire you more, you will be more inspiring to others when you speak, you're naturally more sexier).

Feedback: When you get too close to rifts there's a chance that you will lose 10 MR and deal minor health damage. Health damage will never kill or knock you out.

Increased Attraction: You received a blessing at the temple of Lequis on your undergarments and now people find you more attractive than you originally were. (Requires Lequis Blessed thong, garter belt, bra, and stockings being worn)

Increased Persuasion: You received a blessing at the temple of Lequis on your undergarments and now you’re slightly more persuasive in conversations. (Requires Lequis Blessed thong, garter belt, bra, and stockings being worn)

Quicker Reflexes: You received a blessing at the temple of Lequis on your undergarments and now you have slightly faster reflexes, allowing you to dodge attacks better and avoid danger. (Requires Lequis Blessed thong, garter belt, bra, and stockings being worn)

Camouflage: You received a blessing at the temple of Yyssbo on your Midnight Black Hooded Trench Coat which allows you to blend in with your surroundings when sneaking and remaining stationary or moving slowly. Any high profile action such as attacking, being attacked and hit, running, being bumped into, etc. will break the effect. Moderately improves sneaking. (Requires Yyssbo Blessed Midnight Black Hooded Trench Coat)

Cat Legs: You received a blessing at the temple of Yyssbo on your Midnight Black Hooded Trench Coat which allows you to fall from greater distances without taking damage. Falling from roof tops and other moderately high distances will result in no damage taken. Major and Extreme distances will still result in damage or death (Don’t jump off cliffs or off really tall buildings!).

Dual Wielding Novice: You’ve taken the first steps of learning how to wield two weapons at once. Dual wielding allows you to attack with two one-handed weapons at once, essentially doubling the damage you do. However, at present you are severely lacking in skill and find it very difficult to hit enemies in combat. You need much more practice before you can learn how to properly fight using two weapons at once.

Blessing of Kramulet: You’ve received a blessing at the temple of Kramulet on yourself, permanently increasing your MR by 30 and gaining the ability to learn magic from magic crystals at a much faster rate than normal.

Dances
Belly Dancing: Thanks to Lula you now know how to do the traditional and provocative belly dancing of the desert nation, Ornsimun.

Strip Dancing: You know what is necessary to strip dance after watching a dancer at “Exotic Sway”

Pole Dancing: You learned how to pole dance by watching a dancer at “Exotic Sway”

Line Dancing: You know how to line dance, having won a competition back home involving line dance.

Sex Perks/Passives
Major sexual experience: You’ve had sex many times and been in enough sexual situations that you know how to please yourself and most sexual partners well with more skill than most. You can still be embarrassed by things of a sexual nature, but it is few and far between and only the most extreme sexual situation is capable of embarrassing you. You’ve accepted your sexuality almost entirely and are open to almost any sexual play of a vanilla nature, and a great deal of taboo sexual play as well. Only extreme sexual situations may seem to be too much.

Vaginal Experience: You have some experience with vaginal sex and feel comfortable with being penetrated. You can also use some techniques to please your partner as a result as well as receive a fair amount of pleasure.

Anal: You have a lot of experience using your anus when it comes to sex and as a result you can receive a great deal of pleasure from using it and know how to please your sexual partners very well with it. As a result of your continued anal play you find that you enjoy using your anus during sex and are starting to develop a tendency.

Oral: You’re very good at using your mouth to please your sexual partners. So good, in fact, that you can bring most sexual partners to orgasm very quickly using your superior techniques. You also find that you enjoy using your oral skills as a result and are starting to develop a tendency.

Boob-gasms: It turns out that your enhanced sensitivity makes it so you can have orgasms just from breasts stimulation alone. Isn’t that nifty?

Ear-gasms: Your natural heightened sensitivity allows you to have orgasms from having only your half-elf ears stimulated. Weird.

Ass-gasms: Because of your increased natural sensitivity you find that you can receive orgasms solely from having your anus played with or penetrated. Who needs pesky vaginas anyways?

No gag-reflex: Thanks to Lula’s help you know how to properly control your gag reflex, allowing you to deep throat with ease, or put other large objects down your throat.

Voyeurism: You watched other people have sex from a distance. You don’t really know how you feel about it; if you’re intrigued or repulsed by it only time will tell.

Exhibitionism: You have bared yourself in some very extreme situations to one or more people. Because of your streaking you have become much more comfortable with baring your body in public, though you can still feel embarrassment if still fully nude or in extreme situations, but to a much lesser degree.

Humiliation: You have been in degrading and humiliating situations and have had degrading and humiliating things happen to you, whether from extreme situations or over time, and as a result you derive some pleasure and arousal from being degraded and humiliated.

Bondage Submissive: You’ve been bound and had sex with one or more dominant partners more than once, and perhaps in extreme circumstances, and as a result you find you have a large growing desire to be in submissive bondage roles. You will prefer to be tied up more often and comply with the demands of more dominant sexual partners easily when tied up. It is still in its moderate stages and can be reversed, but it will be difficult.

Submissive: In recent sexual situations you have found yourself, willing or not, to be sexually submissive to more dominant partners and as a result you have a tendency to take the submissive roles and be dominated sexually. You find that you will much more easily comply with the demands of more dominant sexual partners. Your submissiveness is in a mild stage and can still be reversed, but it will be difficult.

Skills

-Shortbows: 2/4
-Longbows: 2/4
-Crossbows: 2/4
-One-handed Crossbows: 2/4
-Thrown Weapons: 2/4
-Daggers: 2/4
-Short-swords: 2/4
-Rapiers: 2/4
-Hand-to-Hand: 2/4
-Unarmored: 2/4
-Light Armor: 2/4
-Sneak: 2/4
-Lockpicking: 2/4
-Charm: 3/4
-Item Enchantment: 1/4
-Identify Enchantment: 1/4

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well. Now that we have THAT out of the way *cough* let's move on yes? Submissive isn't too bad but we should only limit it to being Bound... I can't say that it wasn't expected for A but I think giving our virginity DURING the act might have conferred a bonus to subbyness.

A. We need to start marching 8 at the latest so take the Booster.
-Z. Tell Lula that you don't mind being called Pet but things like 'Cumslut' should only be used in private.
-K. Time to kill some Goblins after we stalk them... 8-9Pm?
--Y. find a good tree with a view of Goblin Camp and watch movements till they Begin Leaving. Count the number of Hostiles.
-X. Wear Latex Skintight Headgear/suit in place of Blouse and Renforced Trousers

At the point of Y. We should have a another round of voting with the number of Goblins.

Edit: have I mention we are understating the power of Charm 3/4? Because I find myself having to re class it every other update or so. GM can you give us a run down on Colette's Physical Features and her 3 sizes?

Last edited:

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

B, F5: Start the "find your true self" quest

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Eh, seems to me things got a little carried away pretty quickly with the additional name-calling and public humiliation and such. A little exhibitionism and the "Pet" nickname can be a cute and erotic little thing in public, but "Cum Slut" is a bit much for her to be calling us in much other than private, in my opinion, and I'd prefer to have Colette mention something to that effect at some point to Lula (not angrily, just more 'fyi, please don't do this', etc.) for an added Z.

Beyond that, I agree with Bloodshifter for the most part, except(?) that I think our clothing specifically should be something along the lines of: Lingerie -> Bodysuit -> Overcoat, to maximize our enchantment bonuses, but only using the bodysuit (headpiece included) in place of our regular clothes if it actually provides us a nighttime/shadows bonus of some sort due to it being black.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Eh, seems to me things got a little carried away pretty quickly with the additional name-calling and public humiliation and such. A little exhibitionism and the "Pet" nickname can be a cute and erotic little thing in public, but "Cum Slut" is a bit much for her to be calling us in much other than private, in my opinion, and I'd prefer to have Colette mention something to that effect at some point to Lula (not angrily, just more 'fyi, please don't do this', etc.) for an added Z.

Beyond that, I agree with Bloodshifter for the most part, except(?) that I think our clothing specifically should be something along the lines of: Lingerie -> Bodysuit -> Overcoat, to maximize our enchantment bonuses, but only using the bodysuit (headpiece included) in place of our regular clothes if it actually provides us a nighttime/shadows bonus of some sort due to it being black.
That what happens while on sex drugs inhibitions are dulled I'll add your Z. After A.

That is wht I had planned we are not only going in our bodysuit... hopefully just changing our kit a bit and we can't wear Blouse+Trousers with Suit one or the other.

nightshade99

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

B. 8 hours of sleep seems perfect. So we should wake up at 3 am.
then
K : climb a into tree for recon. After that thanks to our blessed coat we should be able to silently kill most of them.

AllenAndArth

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

B. 8 hours of sleep seems perfect. So we should wake up at 3 am.
then
K : climb a into tree for recon. After that thanks to our blessed coat we should be able to silently kill most of them.
sounds good to me +1

maxentius-septimus

Reputation score

Sorry had a hard time keeping up since getting a new game a few days ago. But it looks like i mostly agree with Bloodshifter this time. And XGKF
So A, K, X Same as theirs.
Z Same along with generally using more restraint in public. At the least maybe we should avoid the exhibition stuff outside the red light district.
Y go take cover in trees, get a count. Be ready to follow stealthily when they leave.

Last edited:
OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A, Z, K, Y, and X won out!
To maxentius-septimus: Hey, it’s all good; you’re not obligated to vote or read this. Still, thanks for taking the time to read and vote. Same goes for all of you; thanks for reading and participating, and to all that don’t participate but still read thanks for taking the time!
~~~~~
Explanation of magic crystals, health, ability ranks, etc.

The learning system: What I wanted to do for this is instead of having a level up system, you have a "learning up" system of sorts where you learn by doing. While on our grand adventure there will be many choices, and from these choices you will be able to specify how to deal with these siuations, e.g. sneak up behind evil warlock and stab him through the back with shortsword, or seduce the shopkeeper for a discount or information, blast the cute little bunny with a fireball. In each instance you're using a skill or a weapon, and the more you use it the better you'll be at it. Everything has 4 ranks and they are as follows:

Rank 0/4 - You can't even use it because you suck at it! (Yes I know I said 4, but deal with it!)

Rank 1/4 - Novice level (You can use it, not recommended but given time you'll improve)

Rank 2/4 - Journeyman level (You're pretty darn good. Better than most people in fact)

Rank 3/4 - Expert level (You're a professional and it shows. Others have a hard time keeping up with you as an expert)

Rank 4/4 - Master level (Others are in awe. What you do is second nature and has no equal)

So in short, if you sneak around during options more, or use a bow, or charm, or whatever more often then I'll improve the rank which will make things easier and inevitably change the dialogue to reflect your skill.

Magic Crystals: Magic crystals are my way of introducing magic to the adventure. The only creatures that can use magic without the use of magic crystals are magical beings and magical monsters (tentacle beasts, succubi, incubi, vampires) that absolutely need magic energy in order to survive. Thus if a succubus keeps using fireballs without finding a means to recover their reserves then they are weakening themselves. For non-magical beings such as us, we use magic crystals which are created from magical rifts. They fit in the palm of your hand and, as long as have it on your person, you can call upon the magics inside (kinda like materia for you FF7 fans). Each crystal has 3 charges at rank 1/4 with one spell that uses 1 charge, 4 charges at rank 2/4 that uses 2 charges when used, 5 charges at rank 3/4 with a spell that uses 3 charges, and at rank 4/4 you get a really powerful spell that uses up all the charges.

Now if you've been paying attention (or not, it's okay I understand) I may have mentioned magical reserves, or MR, a few times. Think of MR as mana; after the charges on your crystal are used up then you resort to the natural magics in your body to cast spells. For example, say you have 0/3 charges left on your Red crystal and can't shoot a fireball and have 50/50 MR, well then you're in luck! You can use, lets say, 10 MR in place of a charge which leaves you with 40/50 MR. Be wary, as it takes 1 hour for 10 MR to recharge (if you have Magical Regeneration Decay then it's cut in half).

If a being that needs magic to survive gets your essence (blood or sexes you up) don't worry, you won't lose your MR! Instead it will heal them, e.g. You have 50 total MR then they are healed the equivalent of being in caution level health to barely in fine levels of health, but with Source of Energy this effect doubles, so if you have 50 total MR then it would heal double.

This leads me to my next explanations - Health: Health is pretty simple actually. Think of Resident Evil going from "Fine" to "Caution" to "Danger". Things will get progressively worse for our heroine from there, but I will try to refrain from killing her of and instead treat it as her being knocked out. You get health back by eating, drinking, resting, healing spells, and health potions.

Passives: This one is is what I like to call "passives". These are similar to the powers you chose in the first round of voting in that some effect things in small ways. As you Colette adventures along she may come across people or things, wear certain clothes, etc. that give her passive effects that may last as long as a requirement is met or forever. For example, if Colette wears a corset then she'll have a passive that will lead people to look at her breasts more which would increase her charm, or she could be bestowed a power from a god or goddess that improves her eyesight. They won't be all over the place but they'll be there to get if conditions are met, and some won't be readily apparant.

Inventory/Appearance: I'll list all the things that Colette is carrying and wearing and how she looks at the current moment. Simple as that.

Recharging Magic Crystals: Remember how I said that magic crystals have charges? That doesn't mean that once all the charges are gone then the crystal is useless. It simply needs to be recharged! To recharge a magic crystal you can do one of two things. First: Wait. One charge replenishes itself once every 24 hours due to absorbing the natural magics in the world. Second: Find a magical rift. Get close enough to a magical rift with a magic crystal on you and it will fully recharge a magic crystal. That's all there is to it guys!
7:17 pm

I think I’ll take Lula up on her offer and have her cast that miracle on me…but first I think I need to talk to Lula about her, um, “nicknames” for me.

“H-hey, Lula, can I talk to you about something?” you tentatively ask your buxom lover.

“Of course, dear; what do you want to talk about” Lula chirps with a big smile on her face as she continues to stroke your hair tenderly. You sigh in contentment as Lula continues to stroke your hair before looking into her red eyes seriously.

“Um, it’s about the nicknames that you give me; specifically, uh, C-Cum Slut. Could you not call me that or make me call myself that? A-at least in public; I don’t mind if you call me that in private like this” you say with a light blush, and saying the last in a quiet, embarrassed voice. Lula frowns slightly before her smile returns.

“I’m sorry, honey, I didn’t mean to make you uncomfortable. You just seemed to be so into the moment, and I suppose I was lost in it too, that I thought it would make things so much hotter. I promise I won’t call you that unless we’re in private…or unless you want me to while we’re out and about” Lula says sincerely with a wink before continuing “Can I still call you Pet in public?”

You blush and nod “It did make things a little hotter and I won’t mind if it’s when we’re a-alone like this, I’ll admit and I-I actually like being called Pet if that’s alright with you. It’s erotic and c-cute…and I also like being called a good girl; it makes me feel like I’m pleasing you and making you happy”. Lula smiles brightly at your words and hugs you close to her bosom.

“Oh, I’m so glad, and of course I will keep calling you a good girl. Pet is such a lovely, wonderful, beautiful good little girl and she makes me so happy” Lula coos out praises too you while stroking your hair, causing you to blush and giggle into her breasts before you wiggle out a little of her grasp. “Thank you, Mistress Lula; Pet is so very happy to please you and is glad to be her good little girl” you say with a shy smile before breaking character with a giggle “A-anyways, I think I’ll take you up on your offer and have that rejuvenating miracle cast on me; there’s someplace I need to be and I want to be at least a little awake for it”. Lula nods before releasing you and bounding off the foot of the bed before she turns around and starts to chant in a distant and distorted common tongue.

I guess it’s not just for blessings that the gods block others from hearing, but all their spells and incantations you think before you hear Lula reach the crescendo of her chant. However, unlike the blessings before, you see Lula glow for a moment in a semi-bright light before she points both her hands at you – palms up – before she releases a globe of light that travels the distance between you and Lula before it smacks you harmlessly in the chest. You radiate light for a moment before you feel the rejuvenating effects of the miracle course through you; you immediately feel recharged as if you just woke up from a nice, long nap. Also, and much to your satisfaction, the soreness in your anus and vagina seem to be gone as well as any other aches or fatigue that the day brought you. You throw your legs over the left side of the bed and stand up to stretch, working out any kinks that might linger before examining yourself.

“Wow, Lula” you say while looking at yourself and stretching a bit “I feel great; better than great, actually! This is amazing…you’re amazing, thank you!” Lula beams in response before doing an exaggerated flourish and bow, her bare breasts jiggling and her tail flicking playfully behind her as she does so. You laugh at Lula’s little display before realizing that you really need to use the chamber pot, and move into the restroom before shutting the door and going about your business. Once that’s done you proceed to get all of your things in order and put your gear on.

Hmm, this and the hood might actually be better to wear if I’m going to be sneaking about; it’ll be dark out and hopefully it will help keep me hidden should my camouflage break for whatever reason you think while looking at your enchanted latex bodysuit. I won’t be able to wear my blouse or trousers with it on, but hopefully the pros outweigh the cons in this matter…and hopefully my undergarments prevent people from seeing my privates…not like half the city probably hasn’t already…. With a blush you proceed to put your weapons and gear on, aside from your trousers and blouse which you put in your pack for now since they’re relatively light, with the black latex body suit on underneath your enchanted studded leather armor. You noticed as you slipped the suit on over your undergarments that your nipples aren’t visible, which you’re thankful for, but your breasts are still visible as is your crotch somewhat; the fabric of your sheer panties helping to hide your nethers somewhat, but still anyone who looks closely should be able to see a slight camel toe. You shrug at the matter, considering they’ll be a big help in the upcoming job and that many people have already seen you in worse circumstances that it’s just not a matter worth worrying about, before putting on your trench coat, which should help conceal you anyways. You contemplate putting on your mask, but decide against it for now since you don’t want to freak anyone out as you walk the darkening streets.

“When can I expect you back, Colette?” Lula asks as she walks up to you and slipping her arm around your waist and pulling you close. You look up at Lula and contemplate exactly how long it might take to deal with the feral goblins. Hmm, that’s a good question…I figured I might try to find a tree to climb that will give me a clear view of the camp, as well as a view in the forest if they decide to move. Based on what the elf boy told me I might have to wait a while...I don’t really know; it could be many hours, and close to two hours at the least considering the walk you think before another stray thought enters your mind, causing you to smirk What are we, married?

“I don’t know, Lula; a few hours maybe? I’m going to deal with the feral goblins outside the city so I can’t really say” you answer honestly. Lula’s smile fades and turns into a frown at the mention of feral goblins. “Feral goblins” Lula practically spits out the word “Vile things; but hearing that you’re going to go after them makes me nervous. Do you really have to go and take care of them alone? I could come and help you”.

“Well, the pay is good, and they’re threatening the people of the farms outside the city. Who knows when they’ll leave or when they’ll start attacking the farms and taking and killing people? They need to be stopped – and no offense, but I want to do this quietly. Unless you know how to move about silently and not draw attention to yourself” you reply earnestly. Lula huffs before her features soften “Well, alright, I’m really not one for tip-toeing about anyways. That doesn’t mean I’m going to leave you to face those nasty things empty handed, though!” Lula releases her hold on you before she moves to her dresser, opening the top drawer and sifting through her clothes. After a few moments she pulls out a medium sized vial with a fierce looking red liquid inside that swirls about inside the vial and, upon closer examination, you see gold flecks mixed in with the liquid.

“This is Alchemist’s Fire; you can coat your weapons with it and it will act as a brief fire enchantment that should last about twenty minutes. Each application, no matter what weapon it is, takes about a third of the vial, and don’t try to use it on your bow or arrows, dear, because it won’t work. You can also throw the vial if you want; the mixture inside is very…unstable and volatile. It should be fine if your run around, jostle it, or tap it” Lula explains as she taps the vial for emphasis “But if you throw it then the mixture will react violently; it won’t explode, but it will set the mixture off and whatever it touches will be consumed in an unstoppable fire. Be careful with it; if you do throw it then don’t be near whatever it hits as this can melt steel, so I think it goes without saying what it will do to flesh”.

Lula walks up and hands you the deadly concoction, which you put in your second satchel and thank Lula for. This should come in handy if I’m forced to fight up close with any of the goblins you think before Lula hugs you tightly. “Be careful, please; if you aren’t back before sunrise tomorrow then I swear I’ll come looking for you” Lula assures. You snuggle up into Lula for a moment before withdrawing and, with a last thanks, you exit the room and head down the hall and down the stairs to the first floor of the inn.

7:24 pm
~~~~~
7:24 pm

When you reach the bottom of the stairs you check to make sure that your pack, quiver, and bow are properly secured before reaching into your trench coat and doing the same for your utility belt and enchanted short sword before bending down and checking your steel dagger. Satisfied that everything is in order you look up, and meet the gazes of the inn’s customers as they give you very lewd smirks and grins, causing you to blush. However, you try not to let it faze you as you make your way to the door leading outside as all eyes continue to follow you, and as a few of the patrons give you cat calls. You make it about halfway to the door before you feel a hand in your hair, which starts to stroke it gently and scratch your scalp – you yelp at the intrusion and leap forward before spinning around to face your molester in a defensive posture. However, you’re surprised to see that the intruding hand belongs to none other than Yulag, the owner of the inn. You chance a glance at the bar to see an orange tentacle beast manning it and passing out drinks with speed and efficiency, thanks to the many tentacles it has.

Yulag blushes and throws her hands up in the air in surrender “S-sorry, I couldn’t help myself; your hair is just so soft and beautiful. L-listen, this might be a bit out of the blue…but, would you like to, um, maybe come home with me? I and my husband, Ungan, are looking to, uh, ‘spice’ things up in the bedroom a-and I was wondering i-if you might want to…help us out?” Yulag finishes with a heavy blush. You stand there, a bit shocked at the proposition of being asked to sleep with two people at once – and a married couple no less!

Oh, wow, I don’t really know what to say to that…wait, Ungan?! The orc I saw at the sex toy shop getting a nose piercing!? you realize in shock at the realization.

“Um, I, wow…maybe? I-I can’t really do anything right now; I’m actually on my way to deal with some feral goblins outside the city that have been attacking the farms” you explain, which causes Yulag’s eyes widen in surprise. “F-feral goblins? W-why would you want to go after them? You’re so delicate and…well, you don’t seem like you can handle yourself. I mean, sure you’re armed, but a lot of people don’t know how to use half the things they carry; I thought it was all for show” Yulag says.

All for show? Really? I’m practically armed to the teeth here! you think a little annoyed at the lack of faith in the orcish woman’s words.

“Well, it wouldn’t be the first time I’ve had to deal with them. Back home I was a member of the guard for a little while as part of my training and we ran into them from time to time. In fact, just before I got here I dealt with some that got too close to home, not to mention I took a dive in the sewers and got rid of a bunch of giant rats and spiders” you say proudly. Yulag’s eyes go even wider and her mouth drops; you look around at some of the patrons that were listening in and notice that their lewd smirks and grins have changed to match the inn owner’s expression. Apparently they weren’t expecting the naked leashed girl to be capable of defending herself against monster and other vile creatures, which causes you to grin a little.

Well, maybe I might just salvage my reputation a little after all. Hah, I’ll be known as the loosest badass in the city…wonderful you think with a blush and a shake of your head Oh, well; I’ve wasted enough time already.

“Listen, I should really get going if I’m going to deal with them…maybe when I get back w-we’ll see?” you say to Yulag, who shakes her head to snap herself back to reality. She nods and tells you where she lives in the red light district before you walk out the door of the inn and head for the city gates as the sun sets over the horizon.

7:27

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

7:53 pm

You make your way to the entrance of the thick woods and slip your black latex hood over your head before pulling your hood up and crouching down to activate your camouflage and making your way towards the goblin camp. After about fifteen minutes of walking in the direction of the camp you start to smell the familiar and oh so wonderful aroma of feral goblin living conditions. A minute later you spot the camp as you move to hide behind a tree; poking your head around the side to get a better view. Currently there are only two feral goblins outside the camp that look to be standing – or rather sitting – guard by the remains of the campfire. Each goblin is carrying an iron short sword and one is wearing a fur hat and vambraces with ragged cloth pants and shirt while the other is wearing leather pants and boots with a slightly cleaner looking shirt. You look around for a tree that could offer a good vantage point of the camp and forest, while also being concealed and the right height that you could safely jump off of if need be. You continue looking until you spot a tree that looks to be adequately concealed that, even if you break your camouflage, it should hide your presence, as well as having enough support on its branches to hold your weight.

It’s a good thing there were so many trees in Veilwood you think as you make your way to the tree and begin to climb it When me and the other kids were bored we would have competitions to see who could climb the farthest and fastest up a tree. Who knew that would come in handy?

You reach one of the large, sturdy looking branches and, after testing its strength, you crawl out on it and look out at the camp below. This should do nicely; plenty of leaves to cover me, it can hold my weight, gives a nice view of the camp and of the forest behind me, isn’t too high up and isn’t too close to the ground. Now all I need to do is wait. And you do just that; you get comfortable as you watch the two feral goblins below start to doze off over the course of the next two hours, closing your eyes and resting your head every so often while keeping an ear out. At a little after ten o’clock you start to hear movement and shouting coming from the goblin camp, which causes you to perk up and observe what stirred the commotion in the dead of night.

From the shoddy wooden huts emerge one, two, four, seven, eight feral goblins – six of which are similarly clad as the two that stand guard outside with bits of leather armor and iron short swords, daggers, or axes. However, two of the feral goblins stand out in particular; one is smaller and skinnier than the rest, but is wearing an elaborate headdress of bird feathers and various gaudy trinkets as well as slightly faded blue and brown robe.

Feral goblin shaman you deduce a feral goblin smart enough to know how to use and harness magic crystal to cast magic. These guys are usually advisors to the chieftain and – if I may be so bold to make such a claim – are the brains behind their camps and the ones that run the show. You enter your aura sight and observe the group, noting the weakness to fire, but also focusing in on the shaman. Lower on the goblin’s form you notice a yellow pulsing, probably coming from the goblin’s pocket. Tch, lightning magic; I don’t know how adept he is, but lightning magic can stun me if I get hit with it…and it’ll hurt like hell…but with my new ability I might be able to stop him from casting entirely!

The second feral goblin you see makes you worry much more than the others, even the shaman, as you look at him. This feral goblin is big as in muscled big – he’s actually on the shorter side as feral goblins go – and is wearing what looks to be a slightly too big iron chest piece and a horned iron helm. You also see that he’s wearing leather pants and boots, and is carrying a small wooden targe with a metal stud in the center and a sharp steel short sword. All in all he looks quite menacing.

Gods, this guy is built for war! I don’t think it’ll be a good idea to get close to him…at least not without something to give me an edge you think as you continue to observe the group.

“You’s two’s get inside and gets some sleep” the goblin chieftain says calmly while pointing to the two feral guards, who nod and enter the center hut. “You two’s stand guard and kills anything that gets near; protects Shaman Joop, Hup, and Jub, and you’s fours are gonna be wit me”. You watch as the shaman, named Joop, approaches the chieftain “Remember’s great chieftains; don’t kills anyone. If you kills anyones besides the livestocks then we haves to move or all the guardsez will come after us”. You see the goblin chieftain’s face flash with anger before he grabs the shaman by the shirt and says menacingly “I knows the plan, Joop, and don’t forgets whos in chargez here. You mays be the shaman, but yous not the chief! Don’t forgetsez your place!” the chieftain spits at the shamans feet, who recoils and bows his head in fear and deference to his chieftain before he scurries away into the left hut.

Trouble in paradise it seems…but gods they’re the smartest bunch of feral goblins I’ve ever encountered! Almost too smart; they seem to know that if they attack any of the people then the city will have to respond, but by only attacking and taking the livestock they can stay and operate in relative peace. Anyways, by my estimates that’s ten feral goblins; two are asleep in the center hut, two standing guard, and I assume the shaman is staying behind. That means five, including the chieftain, are going to be moving towards the farms.

You look up through the trees and see a half-moon in the sky. The darkness should help hide me in most of what I do…I can attack the goblins now – which would probably be a bad idea – and use the element of surprise to confuse them. I could launch a sneak attack on the goblins here once the chief and his posse leave, or I could follow the chieftain’s group and attack them at the best opportunity. However, a thought enters your mind that is both crazy and genius They’re afraid of alerting the guard…so what if I impersonate one? Or at least a scout; I’d have to make it look believable of course when I reveal myself, but maybe I could scare them all off?

You look back at the group and watch as the chieftain rounds up his men and checks to make sure they’re ready to go.

Whatever I decide I should decide fast since it looks like they’ll be ready to move soon. No matter what I decide I should be wary of the chieftain and shaman since they will probably give me the most problems.

10:20 pm

Choices
It is now in the middle of the night! Most businesses are now closed!

A. Attack the goblins!
A1. Attack the goblins now from your perch! (Specify with what weaponry and/or items)
A2. Jump down and charge the goblins! (Specify with what weaponry and/or items)

B. Sneak attack the goblins at the huts
B1. Leave your tree and try to move closer and launch a sneak attack on the goblins when the chief’s group leaves (Specify with what weaponry and/or items)
B2. Stay in your tree and attack the goblins in the huts once the chieftain’s group leaves (Specify with what weaponry and/or items)
B3. Move behind the huts and attack once the chief’s group leaves (specify with what weaponry and/or items)

C. Sneak attack the chieftain’s group
C1. Wait for the chieftain’s group to leave and follow them before attacking (Specify with what weaponry and/or items)

D. Burn the huts down!
D1. Burn the huts down now! (Specify with what weaponry and/or items)
D2. Wait for the chieftain’s group to leave then burn the huts down (Specify with what weaponry and/or items)

E. Try to charm the goblins
E1. Try to persuade the goblins to leave without causing any more trouble
E2. Use your body as a distraction to lure the feral goblins (Specify what you want to do i.e. lure the goblins into the forest and attack, lose them and double back, etc.)

F. Use your magic/Rift abilities
F1. Use your Blue Magic Crystal: Ice: Level 1/4: Charges (2/3): Ice Shield (1 Charge, 15 MR)
F2. Use Magical Suppression (25 MR each use): Can only be used on living beings. Only works by touching target. Blocks magic use of target for ten minutes

G. Leave and possibly come back later

H. Visit another place in the merchant district.
H1. Explore the merchant’s district for more shops
H2. Head to the blacksmith
H3. Make a stop at the stylist’s
H4. Go back to “The Size that Fits” (possibly model for Xillia…or have sex)

I. Visit another temple in the temple district.
I1. Go to Kramulet’s temple (specify what you want to do there)
I2. Go to Victressia’s temple (specify what you want to do there)
I3. Go to Dwynvel’s temple (specify what you want to do there)
I4. Go to Yyssbo’s temple (specify what you want to do there)
I5. Go to Lequis’ temple (specify what you want to do there)

J. Make a stop at the noble district.
J1. Visit The Noble’s Finery
J2. Visit Jazra’s Alchemical and Magical Emporium
J3. Visit The Proper Lady: A Gentleman’s and Woman’s Club
J4. Enter the dome of the permanent rift and check it out
J5. Visit the Capital Building of Kilnhaven
J6. Go to Yulag’s inn (Eat, drink, rest, ask for info, visit Lula)
J7. Go back to the notice board and look to see if there are more jobs
J8. Visit Batzi at the Adventurer’s Guild (Specify what you want to do there. Batzi leaves at 6 pm)

K. Go to the red light district
K1. Visit Madame Deidra’s Palace of Pleasure (donate blood, find out what else is there, etc.)
K2. Go back to “Exotic Sway” (get a job as a dancer, enjoy the entertainment. Specify.)
K3. Visit Lover’s Essentials (piercings, bondages gear, sex toys)
K4. Visit the park (Specify what to do there…maybe try and peek on other couples in the bushes?)
K5. Go to Domina’s temple (Specify what you want to do there)
K6. Go to Yulag’s and Ungan’s home (Specify what you want to do there)

L. Head off to the slums
L1. Go to the jail in the slums (Specify what you want to do there)
L2. Go back to Chap’s General store (possibly take the job he mentioned)
L3. Visit The Pilgrim’s March inn and pub (eat, get a job, get a room, ask about rumors. Specify)
L4. Visit Penelope’s Home for Youngsters (Specify what to do there. Read to kids, ask about work, donate money, etc.)
L5. Go to the Public Restroom and Bath (Male and Female baths and restrooms. Specify what to do there)
L6. Visit Loan For Your Troubles (Specify what to do there. Get a loan. Inquire about a job)
L7. Prostitute yourself
L8. Find beggars in the slums (Give food, water, money, inquire about rumors and info, etc.)

M. Wander and explore the city at random

N. Try to get the job as a waitress at the slums inn

O. Explore the sewers (possibly search for the rift)

P. Go to the farms on the outskirts of town (Specify what you want to do there)

Q. Take the job to donate some blood at Madame Deidra’s Palace of Pleasure

X. Other

Y. Time Skip (Specify where to wait and how many minutes/hours/days/weeks you want to wait. Must have adequate resources to survive i.e. money, food, water, shelter, etc.)

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Character/Environment Interaction explanation
The Character/Environment Interaction system allows you to interact with the world around you as well as interact with Colette or other characters in the story. Want to have Colette tie her hair up? Then choose this along with the main choices. Want her to stow away a stone, or tie up a bad guy with a rope? Go right ahead! Maybe you're in the middle of a fight and feel that clothing is too cumbersome. You can put on make-up, put clothes on and take clothes off, kick over a bucket, slap a succubus' ass.
Don't go too crazy, though. If it's a bit outlandish then unfortunately I might not be able to use it. Other than that, be creative guys and gals!

Inventory/Stats/Looks/Perks

Backpack

Currently Unavailable
-Gold pouch (554 Gold: Holds 1000)
-Medium Gold Pouch (0 Gold: Holds 2000)
-Gold Magic Crystal: Healing
-Blue Magic Crystal: Ice (14 hours remain on recharge)
-Water canteen - Full
-Purple blanket w/Red hearts
-Small Mirror
-Map of Eborthia
-Rations (x3)
-4-Pronged Grappling Hook and Rope (Attached to each other)
-Map of Kilnhaven
-Emerald Lined Silver Bracelet
-Cotton White Socks
-Cotton White Panties
-Cotton White Bra
-White Blouse
-Black Reinforced Leather Trousers.

Satchels, Cases, Bolt Quivers
Satchel #1: Minor healing potion x2. Mild healing potion x1. Full
Satchel #2: Minor healing potion x1. Mild healing potion x1. Alchemist’s Fire x1 (One-third of vial used to coat any melee weapon with brief fire enchantment. Can be thrown to act as a small firebomb). Full
Satchel #3: Lock Pick x1.
Satchel #4: Empty.
Lock Pick Case (Can hold 15 lock picks. Takes up satchel slot): Lock Pick x15

Worn

- Skintight Pleasure Enchanted Black Latex Bodysuit (Covers neck, arms to wrists, and legs to ankles. Molds to skin like a second skin, exposing everything as if naked. Pleasure enchantment activated by thinking command word “Pleasure Slave” and focusing magic on bodysuit. Active enchantment releases thousands of small tendrils on interior of bodysuit that rub, massage, and vibrate all skin the fabric touches, especially erogenous zones) (Currently concealed)
-Skintight Pleasure Enchanted Black Latex Hood (Covers entire head. Has slot in back for hair and slots in front for mouth, nostrils, and eyes. Molds to skin like a second skin. Pleasure enchantment activated by thinking command word “Pleasure Slave” and focusing magic on hood. Active enchantment releases thousands of small tendrils on interior of hood that rub, massage, and vibrate all skin the fabric touches, especially erogenous zones (half-elf ears )) (Partially concealed)
--Fire Resistant Brown Studded Leather Armor. (Covers arms, enchanted to resist fire. Currently concealed)
-Knee High Brown Leather Boots (mostly concealed)
-Grey Leather Armor Gloves.
-Lequis Blessed Pink Sheer Floral Stockings (See through. Blessing in effect when worn with matching set)
-Lequis Blessed Pink Sheer Floral Half-Bra (Can see breasts. Barely covers nipples. Shows more cleavage. Blessing in effect when worn with matching set)
-Lequis Blessed Pink Sheer Floral Thong (Can see privates. Exposes ass. Rides up on crotch and ass. Blessing in effect when worn with matching set)
-Lequis Blessed Pink Lace Floral Garter Belt (Currently holding up Blessed Pink Sheer Floral Stockings. Blessing in effect when worn with matching set)
-Utility Belt (4 satchels attached. 1 lock pick case attached. Room for 1 more satchel, case, or crossbow quiver. Currently concealed)
-Throwing Knife Sheathe on Right Thigh. Holds 6 knives. (Currently concealed)
-Arrow Quiver (holds 30 arrows). Strapped to backpack.
-Black Silk Fabric. Tied to Hair.
-Enchanted Silver Ring of Minor Magical Reserves (enhances MR by 10). Third digit. Left hand. Over Leather Glove.
-Yyssbo Blessed Midnight Black Hooded Trench Coat (Has an extended hood to cover head. Goes down to ankles. Helps conceal weaponry and visible gear excluding backpack, bow quiver, and bow. Blessing in effect when sneaking).

Weaponry

-Steel Dagger w/8 inch blade. Sheathed. Left Boot. Concealed.
-Extra Sharp Steel short sword w/2 foot blade. Enchanted for extra cutting power. Sheathed. Utility Belt. Left side. Concealed.
-Throwing Knife x6. Sheathed. Right Thigh. Concealed.
-Fiery Elven Shortbow (enchants arrows to deal fire damage). Slung across back.
-Steel Arrows x28. In arrow quiver (holds 30 arrows).

Magic

-Gold Magic Crystal: Healing: Level 1/4: Charges (3/3): Minor Healing (1 Charge, 15 MR)
-Blue Magic Crystal: Ice: Level 1/4: Charges (2/3): Ice Shield (1 Charge, 15 MR)

Rift Abilities
- Magical Suppression (25 MR each use): Can only be used on living beings. Only works by touching target. Blocks magic use of target for ten minutes.

Looks

-Thick wavy brown hair that goes just passed breasts. Tie in Ponytail. (Human Heritage)
-D-Cup breasts (Human Heritage)
-Half-elf ears (Juts out two inches farther than human ear. Ends on pointed tip)
-Hourglass figure
-Unblemished Radiant Pale White Skin (Elven Heritage)
-Light Patch of brown hair above vagina, otherwise hairless (Elven Heritage)
-Emerald Green Eyes (almost seem to glow…)
-Toned Muscles (Stomach, legs, arms, ass)
-5'6" tall
-Full lips
-Slightly curved nose
-Wearing leather armor
-Wearing Yysbbo Blessed Midnight Black Hooded Trench Coat. Hood Up. Most Gear Currently Concealed. Camouflaged
-Wearing Skintight Pleasure Enchanted Latex Black Hood. Covers face like mask.
-Wearing Skintight Pleasure Enchanted Latex Black Bodysuit. Under Chest Armor. Vagina has slight camel toe.

Stats

Health: Fine
MR: 90/90
Camouflaged

Perks/Passives

Magical Sensitivity: Allows you to see magical strengths and weaknesses of beings and certain objects while making your erogenous zones much more sensitive, increasing arousal and pleasure at a faster pace.

Magical Sensitivity (Threads): Thanks to an experiment done by Jazra you can now see the magical threads the are the blood of magic in the world, and can possibly manipulate them.

Source of Energy: Magical monsters and beings that feed from your essence (blood and sexual secretions) gain more energy than normal from you and also suffer a short term power boost.

Dancer: Dancing comes naturally to you and, while it may not have uses in combat or when talking to someone, you find you can learn dances by seeing others dance or learning descriptions of dance.

Mental Quickness: You're a quick thinker when it comes to solving problems and smart to boot! If you're in a pinch you can easily notice potential escape routes, item and weapon combinations, optimal tactics to attack and defend in combat, how best to enter a building, etc. (I'll give helpful information and suggestions on how to handle situations, but not too much).

Charismatic: If you've got it, flaunt it! You know you're pretty, and you've always been a leader. You can use your feminine wiles to seduce both men and women alike and persuade them to your line of thinking, or you can use your natural charisma to rally troops into battle and improve morale with your strong words and character! Heck, you could probably charm the doors of Mordor open and simply walk in! (Increase Charm skill by 1 rank, people will like you more, and desire you more, you will be more inspiring to others when you speak, you're naturally more sexier).

Feedback: When you get too close to rifts there's a chance that you will lose 10 MR and deal minor health damage. Health damage will never kill or knock you out.

Increased Attraction: You received a blessing at the temple of Lequis on your undergarments and now people find you more attractive than you originally were. (Requires Lequis Blessed thong, garter belt, bra, and stockings being worn)

Increased Persuasion: You received a blessing at the temple of Lequis on your undergarments and now you’re slightly more persuasive in conversations. (Requires Lequis Blessed thong, garter belt, bra, and stockings being worn)

Quicker Reflexes: You received a blessing at the temple of Lequis on your undergarments and now you have slightly faster reflexes, allowing you to dodge attacks better and avoid danger. (Requires Lequis Blessed thong, garter belt, bra, and stockings being worn)

Camouflage: You received a blessing at the temple of Yyssbo on your Midnight Black Hooded Trench Coat which allows you to blend in with your surroundings when sneaking and remaining stationary or moving slowly. Any high profile action such as attacking, being attacked and hit, running, being bumped into, etc. will break the effect. Moderately improves sneaking. (Requires Yyssbo Blessed Midnight Black Hooded Trench Coat)

Cat Legs: You received a blessing at the temple of Yyssbo on your Midnight Black Hooded Trench Coat which allows you to fall from greater distances without taking damage. Falling from roof tops and other moderately high distances will result in no damage taken. Major and Extreme distances will still result in damage or death (Don’t jump off cliffs or off really tall buildings!).

Dual Wielding Novice: You’ve taken the first steps of learning how to wield two weapons at once. Dual wielding allows you to attack with two one-handed weapons at once, essentially doubling the damage you do. However, at present you are severely lacking in skill and find it very difficult to hit enemies in combat. You need much more practice before you can learn how to properly fight using two weapons at once.

Blessing of Kramulet: You’ve received a blessing at the temple of Kramulet on yourself, permanently increasing your MR by 30 and gaining the ability to learn magic from magic crystals at a much faster rate than normal.

Dances
Belly Dancing: Thanks to Lula you now know how to do the traditional and provocative belly dancing of the desert nation, Ornsimun.

Strip Dancing: You know what is necessary to strip dance after watching a dancer at “Exotic Sway”

Pole Dancing: You learned how to pole dance by watching a dancer at “Exotic Sway”

Line Dancing: You know how to line dance, having won a competition back home involving line dance.

Sex Perks/Passives
Major sexual experience: You’ve had sex many times and been in enough sexual situations that you know how to please yourself and most sexual partners well with more skill than most. You can still be embarrassed by things of a sexual nature, but it is few and far between and only the most extreme sexual situation is capable of embarrassing you. You’ve accepted your sexuality almost entirely and are open to almost any sexual play of a vanilla nature, and a great deal of taboo sexual play as well. Only extreme sexual situations may seem to be too much.

Vaginal Experience: You have some experience with vaginal sex and feel comfortable with being penetrated. You can also use some techniques to please your partner as a result as well as receive a fair amount of pleasure.

Anal: You have a lot of experience using your anus when it comes to sex and as a result you can receive a great deal of pleasure from using it and know how to please your sexual partners very well with it. As a result of your continued anal play you find that you enjoy using your anus during sex and are starting to develop a tendency.

Oral: You’re very good at using your mouth to please your sexual partners. So good, in fact, that you can bring most sexual partners to orgasm very quickly using your superior techniques. You also find that you enjoy using your oral skills as a result and are starting to develop a tendency.

Boob-gasms: It turns out that your enhanced sensitivity makes it so you can have orgasms just from breasts stimulation alone. Isn’t that nifty?

Ear-gasms: Your natural heightened sensitivity allows you to have orgasms from having only your half-elf ears stimulated. Weird.

Ass-gasms: Because of your increased natural sensitivity you find that you can receive orgasms solely from having your anus played with or penetrated. Who needs pesky vaginas anyways?

No gag-reflex: Thanks to Lula’s help you know how to properly control your gag reflex, allowing you to deep throat with ease, or put other large objects down your throat.

Voyeurism: You watched other people have sex from a distance. You don’t really know how you feel about it; if you’re intrigued or repulsed by it only time will tell.

Exhibitionism: You have bared yourself in some very extreme situations to one or more people. Because of your streaking you have become much more comfortable with baring your body in public, though you can still feel embarrassment if still fully nude or in extreme situations, but to a much lesser degree.

Humiliation: You have been in degrading and humiliating situations and have had degrading and humiliating things happen to you, whether from extreme situations or over time, and as a result you derive some pleasure and arousal from being degraded and humiliated.

Bondage Submissive: You’ve been bound and had sex with one or more dominant partners more than once, and perhaps in extreme circumstances, and as a result you find you have a large growing desire to be in submissive bondage roles. You will prefer to be tied up more often and comply with the demands of more dominant sexual partners easily when tied up. It is still in its moderate stages and can be reversed, but it will be difficult.

Submissive: In recent sexual situations you have found yourself, willing or not, to be sexually submissive to more dominant partners and as a result you have a tendency to take the submissive roles and be dominated sexually. You find that you will much more easily comply with the demands of more dominant sexual partners. Your submissiveness is in a mild stage and can still be reversed, but it will be difficult.

Skills

-Shortbows: 2/4
-Longbows: 2/4
-Crossbows: 2/4
-One-handed Crossbows: 2/4
-Thrown Weapons: 2/4
-Daggers: 2/4
-Short-swords: 2/4
-Rapiers: 2/4
-Hand-to-Hand: 2/4
-Unarmored: 2/4
-Light Armor: 2/4
-Sneak: 2/4
-Lockpicking: 2/4
-Charm: 3/4
-Item Enchantment: 1/4
-Identify Enchantment: 1/4

Last edited:

maxentius-septimus

Reputation score

B1 Its almost equal between this and attacking the ones chiefs group. If we attack the base first then the chiefs group might spread out more and be easier to take one at a time.
Attack the guards first with whatever will draw the least attention. F2 on the shaman. Save the the fire weapons for the other group if we can. We'll probably need them for the other group especially the chief and they would ruin our stealth here.

If we did the chiefs party first I think the main advantage would be they would have no chance to raid tonight at all, and we would have the trees for stealth. But it seems like there could be a higher chance of one of them getting away to warn the base. I think the most important thing is to make sure the second group doesn't get any chance to see what we've done to the first.

AllenAndArth

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

B1 to sneak and F1 on the shaman... sure suppressing magic is good, but you have to touch him for that, just go for kill and end it

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Holy smokes if looks is right then we are a fucking wet dream on legs.

F1. from MR
-X. wait till Chief leaves to cast it.
B2. firebow Goblin Guards move to double tap Shaman when he exits his hut. Switch to dual wielding on tired Goblin Guards
-F1. from MR as needed save Charges

maxentius-septimus

Reputation score

I guess it might be better to try for a stealth kill of the shaman first. switch to F1 if it notices enough to evade.

nightshade99

Reputation score

C1. Ambush them by standing into a tree. Prepare your bow and the Alchemist’s Fire vial. When they pass under you whistle or use your voice so the chieftain look up, then throw the vial on his face. In the confusion shot down as many goblins as you can.
If they want to attack you climb down and hide in the shadow.

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

C1. Ambush them by standing into a tree. Prepare your bow and the Alchemist’s Fire vial. When they pass under you whistle or use your voice so the chieftain look up, then throw the vial on his face. In the confusion shot down as many goblins as you can.
If they want to attack you climb down and hide in the shadow.
Like it.

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

B1 to focus on the shaman first (It was a tie between this and C1…so I flipped a coin :(), F1 as needed from MR, and X (because really it’s inconsequential) won out this round. Victory or death! Hopefully victory, because, well, dying kinda sucks.

FYI I’ve been neglecting to tell you guys this….okay I’ve been forgetting to tell you this; because Colette is a rogue she’s obviously more geared towards stealth. That’s a given, right, so what’s the big deal? Well, the system I’m using works like this – rogue characters get bigger bonuses to sneak attacks for their weapons than non-rogues, as you would expect, which translates into more damage. However, daggers especially get a big bonus for successful sneak attacks; they get double the multiplier for their damage from sneak attacks, but only if Colette can remain unseen. This is offset by daggers being the second weakest weapon Colette has in her arsenal, besides base hand-to-hand combat and basic throwing knives.

Also, sorry for the late update; things have been a little hectic IRL. Family stuff mostly as well as a few other personal things that I needn’t bore you all with. Oh, and as always if you could point out any glaring errors that would be fantastic; I'm a bit of a stickler for perfection, but sometimes things do get overlooked.
~~~~~
Explanation of magic crystals, health, ability ranks, etc.

The learning system: What I wanted to do for this is instead of having a level up system, you have a "learning up" system of sorts where you learn by doing. While on our grand adventure there will be many choices, and from these choices you will be able to specify how to deal with these siuations, e.g. sneak up behind evil warlock and stab him through the back with shortsword, or seduce the shopkeeper for a discount or information, blast the cute little bunny with a fireball. In each instance you're using a skill or a weapon, and the more you use it the better you'll be at it. Everything has 4 ranks and they are as follows:

Rank 0/4 - You can't even use it because you suck at it! (Yes I know I said 4, but deal with it!)

Rank 1/4 - Novice level (You can use it, not recommended but given time you'll improve)

Rank 2/4 - Journeyman level (You're pretty darn good. Better than most people in fact)

Rank 3/4 - Expert level (You're a professional and it shows. Others have a hard time keeping up with you as an expert)

Rank 4/4 - Master level (Others are in awe. What you do is second nature and has no equal)

So in short, if you sneak around during options more, or use a bow, or charm, or whatever more often then I'll improve the rank which will make things easier and inevitably change the dialogue to reflect your skill.

Magic Crystals: Magic crystals are my way of introducing magic to the adventure. The only creatures that can use magic without the use of magic crystals are magical beings and magical monsters (tentacle beasts, succubi, incubi, vampires) that absolutely need magic energy in order to survive. Thus if a succubus keeps using fireballs without finding a means to recover their reserves then they are weakening themselves. For non-magical beings such as us, we use magic crystals which are created from magical rifts. They fit in the palm of your hand and, as long as have it on your person, you can call upon the magics inside (kinda like materia for you FF7 fans). Each crystal has 3 charges at rank 1/4 with one spell that uses 1 charge, 4 charges at rank 2/4 that uses 2 charges when used, 5 charges at rank 3/4 with a spell that uses 3 charges, and at rank 4/4 you get a really powerful spell that uses up all the charges.

Now if you've been paying attention (or not, it's okay I understand) I may have mentioned magical reserves, or MR, a few times. Think of MR as mana; after the charges on your crystal are used up then you resort to the natural magics in your body to cast spells. For example, say you have 0/3 charges left on your Red crystal and can't shoot a fireball and have 50/50 MR, well then you're in luck! You can use, lets say, 10 MR in place of a charge which leaves you with 40/50 MR. Be wary, as it takes 1 hour for 10 MR to recharge (if you have Magical Regeneration Decay then it's cut in half).

If a being that needs magic to survive gets your essence (blood or sexes you up) don't worry, you won't lose your MR! Instead it will heal them, e.g. You have 50 total MR then they are healed the equivalent of being in caution level health to barely in fine levels of health, but with Source of Energy this effect doubles, so if you have 50 total MR then it would heal double.

This leads me to my next explanations - Health: Health is pretty simple actually. Think of Resident Evil going from "Fine" to "Caution" to "Danger". Things will get progressively worse for our heroine from there, but I will try to refrain from killing her of and instead treat it as her being knocked out. You get health back by eating, drinking, resting, healing spells, and health potions.

Passives: This one is is what I like to call "passives". These are similar to the powers you chose in the first round of voting in that some effect things in small ways. As you Colette adventures along she may come across people or things, wear certain clothes, etc. that give her passive effects that may last as long as a requirement is met or forever. For example, if Colette wears a corset then she'll have a passive that will lead people to look at her breasts more which would increase her charm, or she could be bestowed a power from a god or goddess that improves her eyesight. They won't be all over the place but they'll be there to get if conditions are met, and some won't be readily apparant.

Inventory/Appearance: I'll list all the things that Colette is carrying and wearing and how she looks at the current moment. Simple as that.

Recharging Magic Crystals: Remember how I said that magic crystals have charges? That doesn't mean that once all the charges are gone then the crystal is useless. It simply needs to be recharged! To recharge a magic crystal you can do one of two things. First: Wait. One charge replenishes itself once every 24 hours due to absorbing the natural magics in the world. Second: Find a magical rift. Get close enough to a magical rift with a magic crystal on you and it will fully recharge a magic crystal. That's all there is to it guys!

10:20 pm

I think I’ll wait for the chief and his little group to leave before I hit their camp. Shamans are dangerous, but this one looked frail compared to the others, not to mention there are already two that are probably going to be off their game since it sounds like they’ve been up for hours. Besides, the farms are a fair ways away so if I wait maybe ten or fifteen minutes that should give me enough time to start dealing with these guys without interruption.

You continue to observe the stocky feral goblin chieftain before he grunts in approval and turns to march into the forest with his rag-tag team of men in tow. You watch as he continues down the path that you came from before veering off towards the right, probably to the farms further down and away from the city gate. You continue watching as their forms are swallowed up by the forest and the night before turning your attention back towards their homes, and their friends and waiting a few minutes just to be sure they won’t return.

Well, I might have some extra time depending where they go you think, thankful at your luck now to deal with these guys. I think I should try and take out the shaman first since he probably packs the biggest punch with his magic. Best activate my ice shield just in case.

You focus on the magics of your blue crystal and summon the power of your ice shield as a dim, blue glow emanates from your body. Your camouflage breaks as you call upon your magical reserves – your blood running cold as you feel your reserves deplete some – before a thin, icy blue sheet covers your body. A moment later the ice turns transparent and invisible as the magic sets itself – you hold your breath as you look back to where the chief and his crew were, then at the camp guards gathered around the extinguished campfire before exhaling in relief at your show going unnoticed. You sit and wait a few moments for your coat to re-camouflage itself and your body before taking stock of the current situation before you.

The two guards down there look pretty attentive in front of the huts, but with my camouflage and the cover of darkness I should be nearly invisible to them. The one on the right has a dagger but more leather armor then his cohort, who has a one-handed axe, some leather trousers and fur helmet. Hopefully the others are fast asleep, or just about there; alright, time to move, Colette!

You psyche yourself up before slowly making your way down the tree that you occupied for the last couple of hours, moving along the edge of the tree line and camp on the left side – right where the shaman’s hut is located. When you feel that you’re close enough you break from the thick forest and slowly make your way to the left hut that houses the shaman. Closer and closer you creep, keeping an eye on the two guards all the while before your heart nearly stops; one of the feral goblins looks right in your direction and dead in your eyes…but his expression doesn’t change. Instead he turns his head and looks the other way – completely oblivious to your presence.

Crap that was close! This coat sure is handy; I can hardly see myself in this darkness!

After offering a little prayer you reach the side of the hut and dip your head under the flap that separates the inside from the out and examine the inside of the hut. The inside of the hut is much like the outside – shoddily built from branches, brush, leaves, sticks, and other light materials. However, you’re surprised to see that there’s actually a semi-decent makeshift table that comes up to about knee level along with a small wax candle on top, and with a few chairs situated in the center of the room around it. In the back of the room is what looks to be a throne of some sort, which is a bit of a stretch considering it’s just a regular wooden chair with red cushions on the armrest and base along with some feathers and trinkets placed along the top and legs. Just besides the throne-chair sits a sturdy looking chest, no doubt holding whatever the chief thinks is valuable. On the left side of the small structure sits two beds of animal skins and branches; one is about twice as big as the other and has more baubles and gaudy trinkets along it’s edges and looks more burly than the other, which looks neater and has many colorful bird feathers strewn about it. However, the most interesting thing you see in the hut by far is the feral goblin shaman – you watch as he paces around the table and mutters angrily to himself, occasionally stopping to growl.

“Stupid Wup; he thinks he can bosses me’s around? Just he waits, yes, just he waitsez – soon the master will rewardez Joop wit even more magics, oh yes! Soon…soon I’s be chieftain and all bows before me, oh yes. Joop is master’s favorite, yes, yes, yes; he rewardez him with knowledge of powerful magics and shows Joop best ways to attacks farms. Heheheheh, sees, Joops is favorite of master…soon…soon” the goblin shaman rambles on dementedly, though a few things he says are worrying to you.

Master? Someone is teaching these creatures how to use more powerful magic…and how to best attack farms? Why; what purpose could this serve? you wonder, more than a little worried about what you’ve just learned, and especially at this “master” the shaman seems to ramble on about. It doesn’t matter right now, though I think it’s important to mention this to someone after I take these guys out.

You continue to watch the shaman as he moves about the table, and then back at the feral guards outside. Gotta time this right! you think as you switch back between looking at the shaman inside the hut and the guards nearby, before finally the shaman and the guards are not looking in the direction of the flap. You take the opportunity to slip inside the dimly lit little hut and gently place the flap back into a still position before glancing at the shaman, pleased that he didn’t notice your silent intrusion. However, you’re worried that the flickering of the wax candle will give away your position, despite your camouflage, and so you opt to move to the right corner of the room as you continue to watch the shaman for any indication that you’ve been noticed. You watch as he continues to pace, ramble, and mutter to himself insanely before he moves to one of the chairs on the right side of the table and kicks it over angrily. You watch with amusement as the shaman yelps in pain and bends over to cradle his hurt foot.

Now’s my chance while he’s distracted!

You reach for your steel dagger at your boot and draw it while making your way over to where the shaman is, hoping to end him quickly and quietly. However, luck was not on your side; as you approach the shaman he recovers from his self-inflicted wound with a huff and turns around…and looks right at you. His eyes go wide in confusion, indicating that you’ve been spotted as you see him start to narrow his eyes at the illusion drawn around you from your coat.

“What is thats…?” the shaman says to himself before the confusion turns to one of fear.

Crap; so much for doing this quietly! What rotten luck!

“H-help m-!” the goblin starts to scream as you see him glow faintly with a yellow glow as he taps into the power of his crystal. You, however, don’t give him a chance to yell as you bound towards him in a sprint and plant your fist into his mouth, causing the feral shaman to sputter blood from his mouth as he recoils. You then try to go for the kill as you aim the dagger for the feral shaman’s throat, but he manages to put his arms up to shield himself and instead you manage to send your dagger clean through his left forearm and causing him to scream out in pain.

Crap, crap, crap, crap! Looks like my cover’s blown; gotta end this fast!

You pull your dagger out of the shaman’s forearm and go to strike him again, but fail as you’re surprised as the shaman calls upon his magics and launches a lightning bolt from his hand in desperation that, thankfully, only manages to clip your side and dealing only minimal damage to your shield as it sails behind you and hits the wall of the small hut. You offer a quick bit of thanks at your cautious planning before resuming the attack on the feral goblin, lunging at his throat with your blade yet again as the flaps to your trench coat fly behind you.

“Intruder, hel-grpl, ugh, uck” the feral shaman bellows in fear as he tries to run away, though where he’ll go in such a confined space you don’t really know, before you bury your dagger into the shaman’s throat, severing his vocal cords and slicing through his jugular. The shaman’s eyes go wide in fear as he looks into your emerald eyes, which hold an almost equal amount of fear mixed in with adrenaline, as he sputters and coughs on his own blood trying to grab at his throat. You push the goblin off of you as you withdraw your dagger from between his larynx – he takes a few steps back as he clutches his throat, which continues to leak a geyser of his blackish blood, before he topples over a chair and landing on his back. He dies a few seconds later with a few more sputters and gurgles – releasing his grip around his throat to let the thick liquid start to pool beneath him. You take the opportunity and sift through his pocket, finding his yellow magic crystal before slipping it into one of your satchels for now.

This should come in handy; lightning magic not only deals damage but can stun if hit just right you think triumphantly, before a rustling noise behind you grabs your attention.

“Joop, is everythingz alright? Joop, what was all thatz noi-“ you hear behind you, causing you to turn on your heel and face the flap that leads outside. You see the two feral goblin guards from before as they enter the hut, looking wide eyed at you, then at their dead shaman lying in a pool of his own blood on the ground. You quickly re-sheathe your dagger and pull out your short sword just as the first goblin – the one with the dagger – screams and charges at you. You pull your enchanted sword out just in time to deflect his blow and attempt a riposte, but the feral goblin anticipates this and jumps back in the nick of time. By this time his companion is at his side and glaring at you evilly along with his partner, though with a little bit of lust as the blessing on your sheer set washes over him.

Great, I’m in it now aren’t I?! And in such a cramped space; I need to get passed these guys and outside before I get cornered!

With that thought in mind you decide to make the first move against the two and attack the hand-axe wielding goblin. You charge and swing for the goblin’s head and miss as he ducks and returns your efforts with a blow to your legs, which bounce off the ice shield. The other goblin lunges for you, but is too slow as you’ve already pushed passed the two goblins and gone through the flap leading outside. You’re eyes quickly adjust to the nighttime darkness as you run about ten feet in front of you before turning around to face the oncoming goblins as they chase you. The hand-axe wielding goblin is the first to reach you and swings his axe high for your head, but you see it coming and duck before rolling out of the way. The dagger feral is right behind his friend and lunges at you as you move to get up, but again you see the attack coming and parry it with your sword, this time successfully landing a serious blow across his stomach as the enchantment on your sword helps cut through his armor like butter. He screams in pain and surprise before you thrust your sword through the gaping wound on his chest – the short sword penetrating through the fiend’s heart and coming out the other end of his back.

The goblins eyes glaze over as he sputters slightly – you push the dead thing off your blade just in time as the other goblin screams in rage and jumps at you, swinging his axe overhead in a vertical motion down at you. Again, thanks to your blessing, you quickly react to the oncoming blow and dive out of the way towards the extinguished campfire before scrambling to your feet with the goblin hot on your heels. Not wanting to be completely on the defensive, you bring your sword up in a diagonal arc with both your hands just as the goblin brings his axe down on your shoulder – his blow lands on your shoulder hard and shatters your ice shield, but thankfully the strike only deals minimal damage as it bounces off your shattered shield. The recoil works to your advantage as your sword cuts through the goblin’s hand, severing it from just below the wrist and sending it flying behind the creature and into the forest behind him. The goblin screams out in pain, grabbing his stump as it spurts blood and eying you maliciously as he backs up towards his friends corpse and picking up the dagger with his good hand and pointing it at you as blood continues to spurt from his stump. You take this chance to draw upon the magic of your blue magic crystal and tapping into your reserves; you feel your blood go cold as your reserves are again drained before the sheet of ice covers your body and turns transparent.

Dammit, this guy is tenacious – at least his good hand is gone, and he does look a little paler now…but still! This is really bad, especially if the other two wake u- your thought is cut short when the flap of the center hut opens up and two drowsy looking feral goblins, both rubbing their eyes and yawning, step outside. Thankfully, you notice that neither of the two goblin’s has their weapon on them.

“Agh, what’s wit all the racketz. We’s are trying to sleeps in here-“ the feral goblin mutters before his eyes focus in on you, hunched in a defensive position, then at his axe-wielding friend before his eyes land on the dead goblin on the ground with a large wound through his chest.

That’s just great; now I have to deal with three of them! At least two are already dead and one is seriously wounded. Do I focus on the two newcomers, or the handless one? Maybe I should run and use the darkness and forest to lose them? I need to decide, and fast!

10:36 pm

Quick Decision
It’s the middle of the night so most places are closed!

The first choice to receive two votes will win out! Z actions can be taken in tandem!

A. Focus on the handless feral goblin! (Specify with what weaponry and/or items)

B. Focus on the two unarmed feral goblins! (Specify with what weaponry and/or items)

C. Use magic/Rift Abilities
C1. Use Magical Suppression (25 MR each use): Can only be used on living beings. Only works by touching target. Blocks magic use of target for ten minutes
C2. Use your Gold Magic Crystal: Healing: Level 1/4: Charges (3/3): Minor Healing (1 Charge, 15 MR)
C3. Use your Yellow Magic Crystal: Lightning: Level 1/4: Charges (2/3): Lightning Bolt (1 Charge, 15 MR
C4. Use your Blue Magic Crystal: Ice: Level 1/4: Charges (2/3): Ice Shield (1 Charge, 15 MR)

D. Retreat into the woods!
D1. Retreat and try to hide and counterattack! (Specify with what weaponry and/or items)
D2. Retreat and leave!

E. Visit another place in the merchant district.
E1. Explore the merchant’s district for more shops
E2. Head to the blacksmith
E3. Make a stop at the stylist’s
E4. Go back to “The Size that Fits” (possibly model for Xillia…or have sex)

F. Visit another temple in the temple district.
F1. Go to Kramulet’s temple (specify what you want to do there)
F2. Go to Victressia’s temple (specify what you want to do there)
F3. Go to Dwynvel’s temple (specify what you want to do there)
F4. Go to Yyssbo’s temple (specify what you want to do there)
F5. Go to Lequis’ temple (specify what you want to do there)

G. Make a stop at the noble district.
G1. Visit The Noble’s Finery
G2. Visit Jazra’s Alchemical and Magical Emporium
G3. Visit The Proper Lady: A Gentleman’s and Woman’s Club
G4. Enter the dome of the permanent rift and check it out
G5. Visit the Capital Building of Kilnhaven
G6. Go to Yulag’s inn (Eat, drink, rest, ask for info, visit Lula)
G7. Go back to the notice board and look to see if there are more jobs
G8. Visit Batzi at the Adventurer’s Guild (Specify what you want to do there. Batzi leaves at 6 pm)

H. Go to the red light district
H1. Visit Madame Deidra’s Palace of Pleasure (donate blood, find out what else is there, etc.)
H2. Go back to “Exotic Sway” (get a job as a dancer, enjoy the entertainment. Specify.)
H3. Visit Lover’s Essentials (piercings, bondages gear, sex toys)
H4. Visit the park (Specify what to do there…maybe try and peek on other couples in the bushes?)
H5. Go to Domina’s temple (Specify what you want to do there)
H6. Go to Yulag’s and Ungan’s home (Specify what you want to do there)

I. Head off to the slums
I1. Go to the jail in the slums (Specify what you want to do there)
I2. Go back to Chap’s General store (possibly take the job he mentioned)
I3. Visit The Pilgrim’s March inn and pub (eat, get a job, get a room, ask about rumors. Specify)
I4. Visit Penelope’s Home for Youngsters (Specify what to do there. Read to kids, ask about work, donate money, etc.)
I5. Go to the Public Restroom and Bath (Male and Female baths and restrooms. Specify what to do there)
I6. Visit Loan For Your Troubles (Specify what to do there. Get a loan. Inquire about a job)
I7. Prostitute yourself (Clothing will have an affect)
I8. Find beggars in the slums (Give food, water, money, inquire about rumors and info, etc.)

J. Wander and explore the city at random

K. Try to get the job as a waitress at the slums inn

L. Explore the sewers (possibly search for the rift)

M. Go to the farms on the outskirts of town (Specify what you want to do there)

N. Take the job to donate some blood at Madame Deidra’s Palace of Pleasure

X. Other

Last edited: